Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

I might help in what way I can, once my character stops annoying me. I don't want to make some flabbergast history, and I might be pressuring myself more than I need to. But, 'ey.

I might help in what way I can, once my character stops annoying me. I don't want to make some flabbergast history, and I might be pressuring myself more than I need to. But, 'ey.

If you need any questions answered do not hesitate to ask me. And thank you for your offer. Let me know what specifically interests you when the time comes.

How's this coming along? Almost ready to discuss how to start?

Until saturday afternoon, I'll be free to discuss. I have an English Exam to study for, so I don't have much time to work on that until then. But, either way I'm pretty close! H

I might be interested in writing, after I'm done with my characters, some lore you asked for ^^ It should be fun.

@too much idea I understand you think she spoke that line, please read it again, she did not, it was hyperbole for her stomache going wild. 

Do be more careful, I do believe this is the second time.

@Zuka@Robyn Banks@too much idea@Edin

Works got me a bit behind on my Secret Meeting post. I should already had it sent out to you guys to add your parts. I want to get it finished ASAP so our characters can part and are not dependent on me anymore. Bear with me if ya can.

@CupAndCough and @Aithen the Kindled PM me about discussing the second round of the tournament. I apologize for it taking so long.

@Trickster314 message me in chat or send me a PM so we can plan on the next posts.

@Zuka@Robyn Banks@too much idea@Edin

Works got me a bit behind on my Secret Meeting post. I should already had it sent out to you guys to add your parts. I want to get it finished ASAP so our characters can part and are not dependent on me anymore. Bear with me if ya can.

@CupAndCough and @Aithen the Kindled PM me about discussing the second round of the tournament. I apologize for it taking so long.

@Trickster314 message me in chat or send me a PM so we can plan on the next posts.

No sweat King of the Dance. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
19 hours ago, Orikanyo said:

@too much idea I understand you think she spoke that line, please read it again, she did not, it was hyperbole for her stomache going wild. 

Do be more careful, I do believe this is the second time.

Hereby i promise that i will not write a reply for Azae in class ever again.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Work came and bitch slapped me with overtime. Posts are coming soon promise. Working on multiple posts at once.

If it' not one thing its another. Got sick and am just getting over it. I have a big update day planned for tomorrow now though so be prepared for me to go crazy. If you're following the RP expect a lot of notifications. Still need volunteers to help out.

Funny, got sick myself.

Damn sinus flu turned into a stomache flu.

With my character complete, I might be able to start getting a grasp on a few of these points. I'll edit in what I might be able to do.

• Some common little phrases in speech for the backcountry Indorian. Complete with definitions.
  • A bit of city profiling (mostly because I want to describe Sesler'ther's little village a bit.) Though with a little village, probably a little profile. Could just make a miscellaneous bundle for small settlements versus the larger, more noticeable towns.
  • More to come.

Hi I am Deme and I have been welcomed to this setting. I see familiar names (yes Trust I recognize you and your cozy status feed.)

I also recognize Robyn Banks.

Klaus returns for more merry mischief.

With my character complete, I might be able to start getting a grasp on a few of these points. I'll edit in what I might be able to do.

• Some common little phrases in speech for the backcountry Indorian. Complete with definitions.
  • A bit of city profiling (mostly because I want to describe Sesler'ther's little village a bit.) Though with a little village, probably a little profile. Could just make a miscellaneous bundle for small settlements versus the larger, more noticeable towns.
  • More to come.

Awesome to hear that you are ready and willing to help flesh things out more!

Users who are viewing this thread