• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Sarah smiled happily, “hunting doesn’t allow for cooking really.” She admitted as she looked at Magnus and then finished the dishes smiling happily. “Anyway, were all set.” She said as he dishes were finished/

Magnus nodded and kissed Sarah slightly.

Gaberial was outside noticing Thana was still outside. He also noticed Thana go to where the wards wherent at.

Last edited:
Sarah smiled as she kissed Magnus back and touched his cheek.

Alice was busy doing house work while everyone was talking. It was how she kept herself busy.

Magnus smiled. “I hope everything goes well for us, the possible restaurant, and everything.” He saidZ

Gaberial soon went to talk to Alice. “Thana is almost out of the warding area.” He said softly.

Sarah smiled happily, “it will be alright.” She said as she looked at him.

Alice looked to Gabriel for a moment, “everything will be fine. She might just want to see her hellhound.” She said as she knew he shouldn’t worry.

———

Sarah would have been 100% right about that, had they not found out that hunters were hunting them because Lucifer threw a hissy fit and decided to tell every hunter about them. So far none had caught up to them, but they had found all this out because Alice had heard about it.

Everything had been going great though as Sarah and Magnus had gotten engaged and they found out not too far later that Sarah had become pregnant. It had been a mixture of anxiety and excitement about the baby. However they were kind of taking it in stride.

As of right now Sarah was at an appointment to check on the baby. She was sitting in the doctors office flipping through a magazine. Alice had said she would pick Magnus up from the restaurant, which was actually doing pretty well. Employees were happy and business was good, after a bit of a rough start. So, Sarah sat in the doctors office reading a magazine.

Alice on the other hand had just gotten to the restaurant and sighed as she entered. “Magnus, let’s go. We’re running late.” She said as she looked at the time as she had kind of been running behind because of her own personal things to try and protect everyone.

Meanwhile, things were going on else where. Thor had come looking for his brother, Loki. He hadn’t heard anything about him for quiet some time and it wasn’t like him to go running around, hiding or anything.

“Right sorry.” MAgnus said and left one of the people he grew to trust in charge till he returned. He left with Alice. He was nervous about being a father.

Gaberial was with Sarah just in case Lucy tried something or a hunter tried something.

Thana however had somewhat gone her own way but kept her brother and her future sister in law safe. Her hound with her every step of the way.

Alice smiled a bit, “nah it’s my fault.” She said as she looked at Magnus. “Besides, not like you can control the way I drive.” She said as she got into the car. “So far no hunters.” She said as she knew they had been worried about that.

Sarah looked at Gabriel, “my uncle Loki could have come... or my brother.” She said as she looked at him. “Then again you might as well be my uncle Loki because you look like him.” She said chuckling a little bit.

Thor wasn’t brewing any trouble, however he had gone to his good friend Tony about his brother. “Tony, I do not know where Loki is and this is a problem. Loki never goes quiet for this long and even you know that.” He said as he shook his head a bit.

“True Thor But Maybe He is planing something. Or maybe something happened to him.” Tony said. He was still annoyed abojt what happened to the tower 20 some years ago.

“It’s fone and I think my power of hiding has helped us a bit too.” MAgnus said sitting in the car with Alice.

“Well I am soon to be your father in law.” Gaberial said with a laugh. “And I’m eager to be a grandfather.” He said.

“To go dormant for 17 years though, that’s a little excessive for Loki... hell a month is excessive for Loki.” Thor said as he looked at Tony. “I’ve tracked him down to Kansas. That’s all I can get on him though.” He said as he sighed a little bit.

Alice nodded her head a bit as she drove, heading towards the doctors office. “It’s possible that the wards I’ve put up have assisted as well.” She stated as she looked at the road.

Sarah smiled a bit as she rubbed the back of her head, “Alright fair enough.” She said as she looked at her belly for a moment. It was just starting to become a bit round. “I’m nervous to be a mother... I mean I’m a nurse and I’m worried I won’t be able to be there for the baby.” She said as it made her nervous all the time.

“If you want the whole team can go look for him. For all we know he could be causing some trouble.” Tony said.

“Most likely. Though I’m still doing what I can to make the protecting powers I have stronger.” MAgnus said wanting to protect Sarah and their child.

“You’ll be a great mother much like magbus will be a great father.” Gaberial said. “Not to mention you got a whole platoon of family that’ll help if needed.” He said.

Thor thought about it for a moment, “it is Loki.” He said as he looked around for a moment. “I want to know where my brother has gone and what he’s been doing this entire time.” He said as he sighed little bit.

Alice nodded her head and smiled softly, “your doing great.” She said as she looked at him and soon pulled up to the doctors office. “Let’s go,” She said as they had to get in before they called Sarah’s name.

Sarah giggled a little bit as she rubbed her small bump. “Alright well Magnus and I are taking bets. We won’t know for another two months what gender the baby is, but I think we’re having a boy and he says we’re having a girl.” She said smiling as she rubbed her stomach. “So, as an archangel, what do you think?” She asked smiling happily.

“Let’s fsther the team. We will try kanas first then from there we will figure it out.” Tony said as he stood up.

Magnus nodded and smiled. He was a bit nervous but he was also excited.

“Well it could be twins. Sometimes it can vary. But since he’s half archangel could very well be possibly both genders which means twins.” Gaberial said. “Though sonce Magnus got the protecting power from me they/him/her May inherent that as well as what you have.” He said.

Thor nodded his head, “I agree. Let’s gather the team and get a move on. I’m sure he’s in Kansas.” He said as he hated that his brother was out there and he could be doing anything.

Alice smiled as she lead him into the office. “Try not to be nervous. Everything’s going to be okay.” She said smiling.

Sarah chuckled, “Alright... not what I was asking. What I was asking was what gender do you think your grand child is going to be. Also thus far the doctor hasn’t found another baby in there.” She said as she had an ultrasound once before already, but it was very early in the pregnancy, before the egg could divide to create a twin or even have any evidence of a twin.

Tony gathered everyone. And explained what’s going on.

“So Thor is worried his brother is up to no good?” Banner asked calmly.

Magnus nodded. “I’ll try.” He said.

“I think it’s both to be honest. I can sense more than one life in you.” Gaberial said.

Thor looked at everyone, “well Loki has been on Earth for quiet some time and it’s unlike him.” He said, “he must be up to no good because let’s be honest, he is never up to any good.” He said as he looked at everyone.

Alice looked at Magnus and smiled softly. “You’ll be okay.” She said as she sat down.

Sarah chuckled, “well I’ll know eventually.” She said as she looked at Magnus and her aunt.

Soon a nurse came out, “Sarah Winchester.” She called and Sarah got up and smiled. “Come on Magnus.” She said as she started heading towards the nurse.

“What if he had changed?” Banner said.

“Let’s go to be safe. Loki was known not to change.” Tony said.

Magnus followed Sarah. He smiled at Sarah.

Gaberial chuckled and looked at Alice.

Thor looked at Banner for a moment, “well then I want to find out what could cause him to change. Anyway, I tracked him down to a place called Lawrence, Kansas.” He said as he had basically been using Loki’s powers to guide him.

Alice smiled as she looked at Gabriel, “well this is going to be fun.” She said smiling as she sat there.

Sarah smiled as the nurse lead them to a room. “Alright Sarah. If you could lay down on the table and Doctor Laushin will be in momentarily.” She said and Sarah nodded as she laid herself down in the examination table.

Banner nodded.

Tony told them to meet him at the quinjet in half an hour.

Gaberial nodded. “Yea grandkids. Should be interesting.” He said. “And Sarah is now safe from Lucy as a breeding mule.” He said.

Magnus held sarahs hand the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back