• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Alice nodded her head, “I think it will be great.” She said as she smiled happily and yawned a bit. “Oh sorry... my powers drain me and I exert a lot of them constantly.” She admitted as she looked at Thana. “What else?” She asked curiously.

Sarah smiled happily as she looked at Magnus.

“It’s fine my powers are the same way. And um our mother had made a deal with the ass hat. After she ‘died’ She became a demon. In turn my brother and I would be Lucifer’s new pets. To do as he pleased with us.” Thana said. “I guess she found out that if she had us, well not really an If since well even then we refused to die, she would die and she didn’t want to.” She said. “I saw our mother while we were growing up. She would talk to Lucifer and other demons.” She siad.

Magnus put the food in an area that it would still stay warm. He then looked at Sarah and smiled.

Alice sighed and shook her head, “I can’t really say anything because my sister made a deal with Lucifer. Patricia was dying in the womb and she didn’t want to lose her. So, she made a deal, her life for her babies. She died and Patricia lived. Hence why Patricia was supposed to marry Lucifer. She never wanted to though and I kept her safe as long as I could.” She said as she sighed a little bit.

Sarah smiled happily to Magnus, “they should be home any minute now.” She said as she knew their practice wasn’t running late tonight.

“I never talked to our mother. I only heard that from the demon that helped us escaped.” Thana said with a smile. “That demon honestly raised us taught us how to survive out here. In the real world.” She siad.

Magnus nodded. “Didn’t want the food to get cold ya know?” He said.

Alice nodded her head, “while demons had a tendency to lie, I don’t think they’d lie about a deal. They usually like to brag about that stuff.” She admitted as she stood there and then heard a car pull up and smiled as the twins stepped out. “Those two remind me of Katana and Patricia. Two peas in a pod that do everything together.” She said giggling.

Sarah nodded, “I know. I’m just saying they should be here soon.” She said smiling softly.

Thana nodded. She then looked towards the car. “I wouldn’t really know. Magnus and I have been together since we where born but in honesty we weren’t ever really close.” She said.

Magnus nodded. He did hear the car and smiled. He then slowly set up the table.

Alice looked at Thana, “because your more abrupt than Magnus.” She pointed out as she looked at her. “Magnus is more quiet, but he also is less secretive.” She reminded as she looked at her and then to the car once more. Loki soon stepped out and smiled, “hey.” He said as he helped his kids out and then helped Fenrir out of the car as the big dog was currently in a smaller state because he needed to appear normal. “Katana said she wanted to come over. I hope you don’t mind.” He said as he looked at Alice who nodded her head. “Of course!” She said as she enjoyed their company.

Sarah smiled, “I think my aunt, uncle, and cousins are here too.”

Thana nodded and smiled seeing fenrir. She always loved dogs. “Shame I can’t introduce you to my hound.” Shebsaid softly.

“I can tell.” MAgnus said. “They brought fenrir as well. I can tell cause of the connection with Thana.” He said.

Fenrir looked at Thana, “I am no ordinary hound.” He said as he wagged his tail and Alita went to him and hugged him. “Easy Fenrir.” She said as she pet him carefully. “Fenrir is our brother... half-brother. Daddy had him long before we were born.” She said smiling happily.

Sarah smiled happily, “ooo I like him!” She said giggling happily as she loved Fenrir. “Once he gets inside he’ll become his full size because we have magic to make it so that he can be in his full size and everything.” She said smiling happily.

Thana chuckled. “My hound isn’t normal either. She’s a hellhound. A pup from the first hellhound.” She said.

“That’s awesome. Yea Thana loves animals. Canines mainly. Like I said to Alice she has a hellhound that listens to her.” MAgnus said.

Fenrir suddenly growled as he got a defensive stance and Alice placed herself between the two. “Fenrir, it isn’t here and it won’t hurt anyone.” She said and then looked to Thana. “We’ve has very bad experiences with hellhounds.” She admitted as she sighed a little bit. She watched Alita take him inside and she sighed as she turned to Thana. “When Alita was a baby Lucifer sent demons after her. Well, they got their hands on her and since she is a Demi-god they wanted to experiment. Fenrir spent two days searching everywhere for her and when we got her back she was in pretty bad shape. As a result Fenrir doesn’t really trust anyone with a hellhound.” She said as she felt bad. “Don’t worry too much about it, just don’t bring it here.” She said as she looked at her.

Sarah looked at Magnus, “it’s best she doesn’t bring that thing here. Alita got attacked by demons as a baby and Fenrir doesn’t particularly like hellhounds. When Alita came home she was so injured we thought she was going to die. My mom uncovered bite marks and scratch marks that could only be made by a hellhound.” She said as she sighed, “after that we came up with the wards to basically kill hellhounds if they got onto any of our properties.” She said as she sighed a bit.

“Like I could bring her here. Your wards keep her out.” Thana said. “And she won’t hurt anyone. She is honestly a big baby. Loves attention.” She said.

“Thana wouldn’t let the hellhound harm anyone. It listens to her.” MAgnus said then looked at the ones that entered. “Hungry? There’s grilled cheese and a decent amount of tomato soup made if you want any.” He said.

Alice sighed, “well you could if I have you permission, but it would have to kind of be this entire ritual and it’s complicated.” She said as she sighed, “so it’s best we wait.” She said as she smiled a bit.

Alita came in with the twins and smiled a bit, “I think grilled cheese sounds great.” She said as the twins went and grabbed grilled cheese, ignoring the tomato soup. Alita giggled a bit, “Sarah told you we don’t like this stuff, right?” She asked as she rubbed a grilled cheese. “Mines because of what I am.” She said as she couldn’t process tomato soup properly. They thought she might be allergic to it, but they blamed it on her being a demi-god that could taste a lot in a food.

“That’s fine. I can still sense her. She’s never far. But she won’t get close cause of the wards and stuff you got up.” Thana said and looked at the lavender plant again.

“She did but I wasn’t sure about company coming so I thought I’ll say it incase.” Magbus said with a small smile.

Alice nodded her head and sighed, “we should go eat dinner. I’m sure Magnus made something.” She said smiling happily.

Alita chuckled and nodded her head, “fair enough.” She said as she ate her grilled cheese.

Alice sighed a bit, “Alright.” She said before walking away and heading inside.

Sarah smiled as she grabbed a grilled cheese. She was happy to be with her family.

Soon dinner was done and Alita and the kids were playing with Fenrir. Even though Alita was like 16 now, she still loves to play with Fenrir. He basically spent most his time protecting her.

Sarah was cleaning up from dinner though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back