• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Thana looked at Alice slightly. “I guess. Though I do know a way to make it so he might not be able to do too much damage.” She said.

Magbus nodded. “I normally don’t use it.” He said

Alice nodded her head, “well we have to get him back in the cage first.” She reminded as she looked at Thana.

Sarah chuckled, “we need to get you out more.” She teased as she pulled her computer out.

Alice smiled, “well I do know one way... the only issue is we kind of need toctrick him back in.” She admitted as it wasn’t easy.

Sarah smiled happily as she set up they survey and then opened up her email and sent a mass email out.

“Tricking him is hard.” Thana said calmly. “But that ass needs to be locked back up. Who the hell let him out anyway?” She asked.

Magnus smiled as he watched.

Alice nodded her head, “believe me I know that tricking him is hard, but if you play to his ego you have a leg up on him.” She admitted as she crossed her arms over her chest. “As for who let him out... well, technically a demon tricked Sam into doing it. He regretted that til the day he died.” She said as she sighed a little bit.

Sarah smiled, “now we check this daily to see who responds and what they like.” She said smiling.

Alice nodded her head, "the only one who could force him into the cage would be Michael, and no one has seen or heard from him in ages." She said as she sighed a little bit.

Sarah smiled

Thana smirked. “I bet if a possible problem that may have to have the help of an experienced archangel would bring the fucker from hidding.” She said.

Magnus smiled and kissed Sarah.

Alice nodded her head, “your probably right... or a very aggressive summoning spell.” She said chuckling, “which I may do happen to have.” She said as she whistled innocently.

Sarah smiled and kissed Magnus back.

Alice chuckled, “hey I never said I was friendly with all angels.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Sarah smiled and nodded her head, “sure... I’m sure the twins will be hungry once they get home from play practice.” She said as she looked at the time.

“I guess hats one thing we have in common.” Thana said and soon found a plant that she always liked, a lavender plant. “Odd they normallt don’t grow in this type of environment.” She said.

Magnus nodded. “Anything that they like?” He asked.

“It’s hard to grow in this environment, yes.” Alice confirmed as she looked at Thana. “I usually grow it in a green house first and then transport it to give it a chance.” She admitted as she looked at the plant.

“Grilled cheese,” She said laughing a little bit.

Thana nodded. “Lavender is my favorite plant. I used it for many things plus I love the smell.” She said and a small sadish smile appeared on her face. “Since we been running from ass hate I never had the pleasure of planting and raising my own lavender plants.” She said.

“Got ya no tomato soup?” Magnus asked as he started to work.

Alice smiled a bit, “you would have loved Patricia then. She loved everything lavender... so much so she smelt like it.” She said smiling happily as she looked at Thana. “I guess it’s why I keep them around.” She said as she looked at the flower.

Sarah shook her head, “they love tomato everything, except for tomato soup.” She said smiling a bit.

“Because they remind you of her.” Thana said then sighed. “Remember when I told you I did researched about the day Magnus and I where born?” She asked.

“Seriously? But grilled cheese taste so much better with tomatoe soup.” Magbus said as he slowly heated the stove.

Alice nodded her head, “I might not have birthed the girls, but they were my daughters.” She said as she smiled a bit. “Yes I remember you saying that, was there something you would like to tell me?” She asked smiling a bit.

Sarah laughed, “we’re all the same way... I think it’s the water kind of base.” She admitted.

“Well when I learned about it. I felt horrible that all the family’s that lost their family and friends cause of it I had to do something to help. Sure you can’t replace a being but I set up a large fund to help those family’s out. The money was mainly set up to help them with financial issues after the death of many. Plus to help rebuild what was lost. Even make them better.” Thana said. “I never told Magnus cause well if he learned that he would have wanted to go to the family’s and tell them. But I know you can’t go and tell people sorry it’s mine and my siblings fault since we have powers which may have caused this. Plus he’s always been sensitive to everything.” She said.

“You don’t really need water. It’s all how it’s prepared.” Magbus said.

Alice nodded her head, “it’s not a bad thing to feel guilty, but also remember that there’s nothing you could have done to prevent it either.” She whispered as she looked at Thana. “I would disburse the money slowly over time. Send them all a couple of dollars at a time or even donate it to something that would help families if something like that ever happened again. An act of kindness can go a long way.” She said as she thought about it, “it’s what I do with my money. I left some for the girls so they could live comfortably and then I donated my money to people in need, this ethat weren’t as well off as my family was.” She admitted, “I give back to our community any way I can.”

Sarah shook her head, “doesn’t matter. For me it looks like blood... that’s why I don’t like it.” She said laughing a bit.

“That’s how the account I set up is like. Like a monthly allowance. Although I will admit my brother and I are not well worth money wise ourself but I wanted to do something for those people for that city.” Thana said.

“Well I like tomato soup. It taste yummy to me.” Magnus said with a smile.

Alice nodded her head and smiled softly, “well, it’s not like I’m hurting for money... I could help out.” She said as she looked at some more of the flowers.

Sarah smiled, “that’s fine. I won’t hate you for it.” She said smiling happily.

“Like helping my brother.” Thana said calmly.

That’s good cause I’ll make some tomato soup cause it and grilled cheese sounds good to me.” Magnus said.

Alice nodded her head, “yes like helping your brother.” She admitted as she loved helping people as much as she could.

Sarah nodded her head and smiled, “Alright.” She said as she wasn’t going to hate him for the things he liked.

“Your making his dream come true slowly.” Thana said with a small smile. “I hope his dream is How he likes in reality compared to his dreams.” She said. “There is another thing I haven’t wanted him to know about though.” She said.

Magbus made a decent amount of grilled cheese for everyone and tomato soup on the side for anyone that wants it. Though he was sure if Thana was to eat it’ll be him and her eating it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back