• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Sarah started driving back to the mansion and smiled a little bit. “Other than that woman it was fun.” She admitted as she liked the first place much better anyway because it looked nice.

Sarah got out of the car and shivered a little bit as it was getting cold and it kind of sucked, but oh well.

Alice got out of the car and looked st Thana, “many of the plants are ones that can survive year round. We don’t get a harsh winter here in Kansas, but every so often there’s snow.”

Magnus lead satah into the house where it was warmer.

Thana looked at her. “Some of the plants can be used for magic. Some of them are rare ones from what I can tell.” She siad calmly.

Sarah smiled happily, “thank you... god it gets colder every year.” She said laughing a little bit.

Alice nodded her head, “yes they are. Some of them are used for warding magic, others for offensive magic.” She stated as she looked st Thana and then to the plants. “I usually move them inside during the winter so they don’t die, but for now they’re still out here.” She said as she helped maintain the grounds still.

Sarah laughed, “lucky you.” She said as she sat down.

Alice smiled a little bit, “I bound the girls powers when they were babies. I was afraid of what they would do with them and that Lucifer could track them using their powers... it’s why I planted these plants. The girls were strong, Katana still is. So, every year I had to renew the seal on their powers.” She said as she smiled at the memory.

“At least someone tried to keep their family safe.” Thana said. She still hasn’t talked to Gaberial.

“I guess. I never understood why I barely feel the cold.” MAgnus said.

“Thana, your being hard on Gabriel... if he had known he would have come.” Alice said as she looked st her. “Take it from someone who knows him. He would have helped if he had known.” She said as she looked at her.

Sarah smiled, “probably something to do with you being a nephilim... I think my mother could feel cold, but it was because her powers were fire related.” She admitted as she smiled a bit.

Thana chuckled. “I would but part of my doesn’t even trust him. After all an archangel is what abused magbus and I.” She said. “After that you learn trusting is more difficult to do.” She said.

Magnus shrugged. “Yea but I have no other power aside from shielding and hidding powers.” He said

Alice nodded her head and sighed a little bit, "I can understand that... Lucifer is much worst than anyone though." She said and blinked, "not really worst than Michael though..." She said as she hated her other brother too.

Sarah smiled a little bit as she looked at Magnus, "that's a lot more than I have." She said laughing a little bit.

“I heard. Asshate told us his history.” Thana said. “Either way I think all them them are jerks. Angels ain’t any different.” She said.

“I guess.” Magbus said and kissed Sarah lightly. “Although I hope to use those powers to keep our family safe.” He said.

Alice nodded her head, “you would not be wrong. I didn’t defect because of any agreement with my brother. I defected because I didn’t like my brothers and sisters very much. Many of them saw humans as toys to be played with, others as something to leave alone, but for the most part, something to be messed with.” She said as she looked at Thana.

Sarah smiled happily, “well I’m sure you can do it.” She said as she kissed him back.

“Well they don’t take abnormals nicely either.” Thana muttered. “Thing is Magnus and I never knew we had archangel blood in us. As far as we knew where where rare supernatural humans.” She said.

“I can hope.” Magnus said with a smile.

Alice shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she looked at Thana. “Well, there are some good angels out there still.” She whispered as she looked at her.

Sarah smiled happily and nodded her head.

“Good angels? I’ll beleife that when hell freezes over.” Thana said.

Magbus smiled and found some paper and a pen. “Ok let’s start a list of possible themes.” He said.

Alice chuckled, “you know that the seventh ring of hell is frozen, right?” She asked smiling.

Sarah nodded her head and smiled happily.

“Like that ass let us leave a certain part of hell?” Thana asked. “As far I know he’ll is one big place.” She said.

Magbus smiled and slowly wrote down the one idea given by the one guy. His writing was really nice.

Alice shook her head, “nope, Dante was right when he said there were seven rings of hell, and the seventh ring is where Lucifer was sealed in the cage.” She said as she looked at Thana. “The throne room however is about four rings up.” She said as she smiled a bit.

Sarah added a few ideas to what they already had.

Thana nodded. “I’m aware of where the cage is and where the place is.” She said then grinned. “Little does that bastard, well I hope he doesn’t know, that I studied the cage.” She said. “He would take me there and use it to threaten me.” She said.

“Ok um how exactly are we gonna get the survey out?” Magbus asked.

Alice nodded her head and smiled a little bit, “too bad the cage is only designed to keep an archangel contained. Anyone else could get out with ease.” She said as she looked at Thana.

Sarah chuckled, “it’s called the internet.” She said as she looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back