• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
It had seemed like forever ago that Sarah had been forced to leave her home and join the hunt. It was what her father and mother did before her and her siblings came along. They had done everything to get out of it themselves, but no matter what they always got pulled back in. However, it ended up being the end of them, it ended up kissing them in the end. Near the end Sarah remembered her mother being really worried about what would happen if her and her father died. However, she never got to calm down about it because eventually all the worrying and things came true. Eventually, everything caught up to Sarah's parents and they were killed while on a hunt. It wasn't until Sarah went looking for them that she found out the awful truth, that her parents were killed while working a job. The thing that made it even worst was that it looked so natural, there were no bullet holes or anything, it just looked like they both died while laying in bed one night as they had been next to eachother holding hands. Sarah had noticed a few details though, such as they both had dried tears on their cheeks, even after a few days of having been dead, you could still see the streaks of tears.
That was in reality only about five months ago, and Sarah had been on the run ever since. She had been running because now demons were after her, and for what reason she could never be 100% sure, but she wanted to find out. She had her suspicions based on what she had heard demons say while she was hunting them and doing exorcisms, but nothing was 100% certain. After all, her father told her to never trust a demon unless it was her mother, her aunt, or her great aunt who was full demon. Those three were honest demons who had made a living together. Her great aunt was in hiding because Lucifer just straight up wanted her dead for protecting Patricia, Sarah's mother, from him. Her aunt Katana, or auntie K as she calls her, was in hiding after her sister died because she knew she was next and she had children to worry about as well.
So, as Sarah drove the cherry red 2015 Chevy Impala into the drive way of a house, she had all these thoughts going through her head. She sighed as she parked the car and sat there for a few moment as she looked around the car that she had become so accustom to her mother driving. She took it after her mother died because she didn't want to get rid of it. Soon she stepped out of the car and sighed as she headed into her aunts house and opened the door. Her uncle was sitting on the couch sleeping with an arm drapped over her aunt as they had been watching a movie. She looked to the TV for a moment to see what they were watching. Nothing interesting was what Sarah determined before going and turning off the TV and going to her room to rest. She laid down in bed and sighed as she closed her eyes and let sleep slowly over take her.
In the morning, Sarah woke up to the smell of her auntie K cooking. So, as she slipped out of the bed and made her way to the kitchen she was greeted by her cousins who were atleast seven or eight years younger than her. "Hey guys," she said smiling and Katana turned to look at her niece. "You told me you'd be home at 9 last night, what time did you get home?" She asked and Sarah sighed as she looked at her aunt, "I got home at 10. I just ran into some traffic." She said and Katana looked at her and frowned, "Sarah Mary Winchester, I want the truth." She said and Sarah looked at her for a moment. "I did get home at 10, but it's because I had to go to that doctor... one of the demons got pretty bad." She said as she lifted up her shirt and revealed a pretty bad bite mark. Katana looked at it and knew her niece couldn't fake that, so she went and checked it and sighed. "Be more careful next time." She whispered as she looked at her and nodded her head.

Thana and Magnus just finished a job that K gave them. “Call her.” Thana told her brother as she started to clean up so there was no trace of them. Magnus nodded to his sister as he pulled out his cell phone. He then dialed K’s number. While it was ringing he was partly watching his sister clean.

Katana looked to her phone on the table as it started to vibrate. She looked to her husband for a moment and he nodded his head as he pressed a button to make sure that whoever was calling couldn't track them, in case it was demons. Katana then grabbed the phone in her hand and looked at the number. She breathed a sigh of relief, "it's okay Loki." She said as she slid the slider on the phone and and picked up the call. "Hey guys, did you finish the job?" She asked as she leaned against the counter.

“It’s done K. My sister is cleaning up as we speak.” Magnus said. “Should we head up your way or is their another job for us?” He asked.

Thana was being throughly with the clean up.

Katana smiled a little bit, "come back here dear. I have breakfast sitting on the table and can heat some up when you get here." She said as she knew they were about an hour to an hour and a half away, but she was always so open and welcoming. "After that I can find another job, I have plenty." She admitted as she had ulterior motives for them coming here as well. She didn't want Sarah hunting alone anymore, and while the girl was stubborn about taking a partner with her, she never complained when Katana gave her a partner to work with. She did this because since demons were hunting her down for Lucifer, she didn't want them getting her.

“Right we will be there. Shouldn’t be too long till Thana finishes up.” Magnus said. “How’s the family of yours doing? If you don’t mind me asking.” He said.

“Magnus stop bugging K she probably has shit she has to do.” Thana yelled as she then closed the trunk of their black Jeep that was modified to be a hummer.

Katana chuckled, "well... the kids are doing fine as is Loki. Alita was asking when you were coming back." She mentioned as she smiled a little bit, "she enjoys everyone's company." She admitted as she knew her daughter loved to see Magnus. "Briana and Henrik, they're kind of sick though, so they're in their room." She admitted as the twins had gotten sick last night.

“Maybe I can help. I always did have that angel like touch.” Magnus said as he flipped Thana off. He got in the Jeep with her as he was still in the phone. “But that’s up to you if not I’ll make their day a little more happie than being in bed till they are better.” He said then looked at Thana. “To K’s House.” He told her.

“Yea ok mags.” Thana said as she started to drive.

“We will be there soon you know Thana is a crazy driver.” Magnus said to K.

Katana chuckled and shook her head, "as much as I hate to see my children sick, I understand the logistics behind it." She said smiling happily as she looked to the floor for a moment. "I'd rather they fight it off themselves." She admitted as she hated seeing them sick, but she wanted them to fight it off as it was better in the long run. She looked to Sarah for a moment who was eating and then took in a deep breath. "Yes... I hope you guys get here safe though." She said as she always worried about everyone, even those she sent out on hunting trips. She didn't want anyone coming back in a body bag, it was her biggest fear.

“We will. Always will be. We will see you once we get there K.” Magnus said and hung up.

“We need to be sure that Lucifer doesn’t Find is. It’ll be bad. And you know that. We can’t keep getting friendly with others.” Thana said and Magnus rolled his eyes.

“Then why did we help save some of them then?” He asked her and she glared.

Katana nodded her head a little bit, "see you soon." She said before hanging up and looking to her husband. "Come on, we should eat too." She said before sitting down and smiling a little bit to Sarah. Sarah wasn't stupid, she knew that her aunt was trying to get her to work with someone, that the person who was about to show up would probably be her next partner. "I don't want a partner." She said and Katana shook her head, "it's no negotiable. Lucifer is after you to try and make you carry a kid for him, you aren't doing this alone anymore." She said as she looked at her niece. "Partner's slow me down, they make things worst!" Sarah protested and Katana looked at her, "your mother had a partner with her when she went out on a hunt and they still both got killed. Now, this is a different situation from that because Lucifer isn't after you to kill you, he is after you to breed with you." She said as she looked at her and Sarah looked at her aunt knowing she was a bit upset. "So, you will shut up and you will have a partner with you because I am not losing you to that asshole. I have lost too much," she said and Sarah just nodded her head once more.

After an hour of driving and somewhat arguing like siblings do they arrived at K’s House. “You knock and I’ll park.” Thana said as Magnus got out. He went and knocked on the door.

Thana parked the Jeep in the back where it wasn’t seen by others that weren’t meant to see them.

Katana was just cleaning up from breakfast, but she had set some aside for Thana and Magnus. She heard the door and looked around, "Sarah, can you get the door?" She called and Sarah sighed as she got up and went to the door.

Sarah slowly opened the door and looked at the person standing there. "Hello?" She said questioningly as she looked at Magnus.

“My sister and I was told to come here by K.” Magnus said. “You must be her neice.” He said with a smile. He then felt a slap to the head. “She needs us to introduce us you idiot.” His sister said.

“The name is Thana and this is my twin brother Magnus.” Thana said with her hands in her pocket. She was more or less normal looking like her brother to say the less. “May we please come in?” She asked.

Sarah looked at Magnus for a moment as she felt something weird, but she couldn't put her finger on it. The demon blood in her was boiling right now and it kind of made her feel a bit sick. However she turned around to call for her aunt. "Auntie K, the twins are here!" She called as she looked towards the kitchen.

Katana soon finished the dishes and went to the door and smiled a little bit. "Come on in you two, I'll warm up some breakfast for you." She said as she opened the door a bit more and watched her niece walk away.

Magnus smiled as he walked in. He then glanced at his sister knowing they could sense something different about Sarah. “Breakfast sounds good. I do grow tired of the fast foods real quick.” He said with a smile.

Thana also entered and shared a small look with her brother. “We made sure no one followed so this place is safe. If one did they won’t last long with Magnus and I.” She said since together they could kill without a plan at times.

Katana looked at them and smiled soflty, “the house is warded.” She stated as she looked to Sarah for a moment and smiled. “Go to my office darling.” She said as she had cases in there for them to do.

She went to the kitchen and heated IOC thenplayes she made and then placed them on the table. “This one I’m going to need someone to work with Sarah.” She said before sitting down at the table while they waited.

Sarah made her way to her aunts office and grabbed our the files of cases. For a half-demon her ain’t was pretty organized. She soon came out and placed the cases infront of her and Katana went and found the case she was looking for. “This is a high ranking demon... he’s been out for quiet some time and now he’s starting to kill people.” She said as she sighed a little bit. “He killed my sister, I’m positive because apparently what he does is he possesses the body and forces the heart to give out.” She said, “but the death seems as if it was natural causes.”

Thana looked at it. “We can take care of him but if you want one of us to be partnered up with your neice that may be hard because Magnus and I been a team for a very long time. And well our abilities only work if we are together or within the same distance. We haven’t tested it cause we more or less prefer to do things together.” She said.

Magnus was eating while looking at the files. He never particularly like that demon so he was up to killing him.

Katana looked at Thana, “this isn’t a request, this is the only time I am demanding you take her with you.” She said as she looked st her for a moment and then to Magnus. “Lucifer is looking for her, and I rather not having him find her. If she’s alone there’s no one to protect her and I’m assuming this demon knows she’s been hunting on and off with partners... I need someone who would stick with her after this case because she tends to drive them all away.” She stated as she looked between the twins.

Thana laughed. “Please I don’t think your neice could scare us even if she out all her might into it. And this demon? Not gonna be hard at all.” She said. “Though you did chose wisely choosing Magnus and I to protect your neice with our more or less known powers.” She said calmly.

Magnus glared at his sister for laughing. “Sister there are other amazingly hard core hunters besides us and if she scared them away then she must have skills at it.” He said. “But sadly Thana is right. Her and I been hunting this fucker for a while. He managed to hid from us for a while and now he Re-surface after he killed her parents.” He said then looked at K. “It’s not likely a coincidence. But a ploy. If he knows who’s parents he killed he would be using himself as bait to catch her.” He siad.

Katana looked at Thana, “cockiness is what gets you killed in this line of work Thana. Powers or no powers. You know who my sister was, that she was supposed to be Lucifer’s wife, but didn’t want it. I’m assuming you remember that she was the strongest half-demon known to man. Well, Sarah isn’t just a normal girl. One time when she was little demons came to the house and tried to kidnap Patricia. She disintegrated them.” She stated, “she’s strong and can get scary when she is mad, much like my sister could.” She stated as she leaned back.

“Now, I’m looking for someone to keep her calm because this is personal for her.” She said as she looked to Sarah, “if her eyes glow a bright red you knock her out of incapacitate her. If it’s soon enough try to calm her down. This isn’t going to be easy, because you have to deal with her.”

“I’ll do that. Thana isn’t really good at that stuff.” Magnus said with a smile. “Oh and thanks for the food.” He said then glanced at Sarah. “Looks like we will be partners. Don’t worry I don’t bite.” He said trying to get her to chuckle or something. More or less trying to lighten up Sarah.

Thana rolled her eyes. “Magnus stop flirting.” She said then looked at K. “We promise to keep her safe.” She siad. “Even if it may mean we will die. Though Magnus and I know what to expect with death.” She said calmly.

Katana looked at Magnus and nodded her head carefully, “thank you.” She said as she watched them. “Your welcome... I don’t mind feeding people because it’s better you eat than suffer through.” She said and looked to Sarah knowing she was a bit upset with the entire situation. It showed all over her face, she didn’t want to work with anyone because this was a personal case, but she had to for the very same reason. “Stop your pouting,” She said as she looked at her niece.

Sarah got up carefully from her seat, “This should be my case and my case alone. He killed my parents!” She yelled and Katana looked st her and sighed. “Sarah your mother would kill me if she was alive and I let you do this... hell I think even in death she would come back and haunt my ass if I let you do this alone. You are not going alone!” She yelled and Sarah frowned, but Katana simply made water dump on her with her own powers. “That is final, now clean yourself up and get ready to go.” She said and Sarah walked away... no, more like stomped away.

Thana scoffed. “I understand personal Magnus and I got a beef with that demon.” She said but not going into details. “So this isn’t all her wanting a slice of him.” She said.

“Thana shut up.” Magnus said and sighed. “Like She said we been hunting him down for a while. There are reasons behind us hunting him. And I’ll sinply say it’s because he hurt us badly.” He said.

Katana sighed as she looked at Thana, “you two are welcome to a shower before you all go.” She said as she got up carefully. “Just... don’t try to upset her.” She said as she was worried about her niece. This was the killer of her parents, of course she understood why she wanted to go because it was the same reason she wanted to go, but she couldn’t because she didn’t want to risk not coming back. She just hoped that Sarah, Thana, and Magnus could do this without dying.

“Good luck guys,” She said as she picked up the other case files she had. She had many of them and all of them were for different demons, wendigos, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back