• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Thana noticed the look then looked at Thor. “Sorry not unless it’s a canine I don’t pay attention to possible people that need a good ass beating.” She said calmly then glanced towards her hound like she was merely looking around. “Either way that’s a vague description of whoever it is your looking for.” She said and turned to walk away.

“Always.” Magnus said and kissed Sarah. He didn’t want to leave her side but knew he had to.

Katana sighed a little as she looked to Thana and then kept walking as she didn’t want to be near someone looking for Loki or else that would lead to a problem.

Thor shook his head, “well that’s not like Loki.” He said to himself as he rubbed his chin. “Someone here has had to of seen him.” He said as he sighed and went into the store the woman had exited.

Sarah smiled as she kissed Magnus back, “love you.” She said before getting into her car.

Alice smiled a bit, “you only have to be there a few more hours.” She said as she looked at Magnus.

Thana gave the silent command for her hound to follow him. Not trusting him.

Gaberial was walking around slightly and entered a store looking around.

Magnus smiled. “I know.” He said and got into the car.

(It’ll be funny of Thor mistaken Gaberial as his brother lol)

Thor sighed as the woman said she had seen Loki, but not in a few days. He did get a bit of information from her though, and that was that Loki came in with a young girl, about 17 years old. That meant that he was either being really creepy, manipulating the poor girl, or there was something else there.

He started to leave and stopped as he saw someone who looked like Loki, but he could tell that wasn’t Loki. He could tell Loki from miles away. “Excuse me sir, have you seen a man that looks identical to you?” He aske curiously.

Alice smiled softly, “I’ll pick you up.” She said smiling happily as she knew Sarah would probably nap after work.

Gaberial turned and looked at Thor. “Thor?” He said more or less surprised. “What the hell brings you here?” Hebasked bjt noticed the hell hound and signed.

Magnus nodded and once he was at his work place he went back to work taking charge again.

Thana was close by watching.

Tony was checking some of the older housing for Loki.

Steve well he was still looking around just because.

Thor looked at the Loki look a like for a moment before blinking. “Gabriel?” He asked raising an eyebrow. “Shit, did I follow your trail? I’m looking for Loki, you know the person you pissed off?” He asked as he sighed.

Loki was out about the town, but he was getting medicine for the twins who were home sick today. He was over stocking in case Alita got sick too.

“Um not really. The whole family is here and i see my daughter has a hound following you.” Gaberial said. “And Loki and I are good again. After all my son is marrying his wife’s neice.” He said.

Thana watched as Gaberial spoke.

Thor looked at Gabriel for a moment, “wait wait wait... rewind there. What do you mean his wife? Also, when did you have a kid?” He asked as he was kind of confused about everything because there seemed to be a lot of stuff to catch up on.

“My brother is married?’ He asked as he looked at him completely confused about the fact that his brother had even married someone.

“Well it’s hard to explain my kids cause I didn’t know about them till they where 15.” Gaberial said. “And yea your brother is married. Happily married.” He said and looked at Thor. “Your dumbfounded.” He said calmly.

Thor looked at Gabriel, “this is Loki though... I mean you know Loki. He’s got a temper on him as well as a lot of other stuff.” He said as he was confused as to how this could be possible. Loki was Loki and Loki had never been married before, had never even entertained the thought of marriage. No, Loki had fling s that lead to children.

“Well he is married.” Gaberial said calmly. “Would you like to meet one of my childern?” He asked calmly though he knew Thana was around cause of the hound.

Thor looke dat Gabriel, “not really because I’m looking for my brother.” He said as he was only being honest, though it was a sharp honesty. He didn’t care about anyone else right now. He simply wanted to see his brother and now he wondered if he had met his brothers wife. He thought back to the woman he talked to. She seemed awfully shook arbor his description.

“I can take you to where he lives but be warned his wife doesn’t take kindly to others.” Gaberial said calmly but had a smirk on his face.

Thor scoffed a bit, “well she has to deal because Loki is my brother.” He said as he looked at Gabriel. “Now take me to my brother.” He said as he wanted to see Loki now, right this instant.

Gaberial was surprised by how Thor changed. He took him to the place Loki and his family lives at. “I’ll go in first to let them know about you.” He said then went into the house.

Katana had probably gotten home about five minutes prior to Gabriel’s arrival. “Hey Gabe,” She said as she sighed a little bit. “The children are sick so bows not really a good time for a visit.” She admitted as she was getting the medicine Loki had bought ready for the kids.

“Well Loki’s brother Thor wants to see him. Like now. He’s impatient which isn’t like him.” Gaberial said calmly. “He’s outsid.” He siad

Katana sighed and looked to Loki. “The children are sick.” She said as she didn’t want to have to clean them up again.

Loki sighed, “Gabe just bring him in.” He said as he didn’t want to see his brother, but he had to.

Thor came into the house and looked around for a moment before looking to Loki and of course the woman he had met earlier. “So this is the wife, brother?” He asked as he looked at him.

Loki looked at his brother, “yes brother as hard as it is to believe some women enjoy my company.” He said as he looked at Katana. “Now this meeting will have to be brief because my children are sick.” He said as he didn’t want to play games.

Thor looked at Loki, “why did she lie about knowing you?” He asked as he pointed to the woman next to him.

Katana rolled her eyes, “I have a name and a strange man asking me if I know my husband? Ya I’m going to be honest knowing who’s Loki is.” She said as she loved him, and would do anything to protect him.

Loki chuckled a little bit, “I believe what she means to say is that since I am hated by our people she is protective of me.” He said and Thor rolled his eyes, “so she knows?” He asked and Loki nodded his head. “She’s me too my other children too. They all adore her.” He said as he wrapped an arm around Katana.

“Loki and Katana also helped take my kids in when they ran into each other.” Gaberial said calmly.

Thana was watching from the window slightly.

Thor looked at Gabriel, “was I asking for input from the peanut gallery?” He asked as he then looked to Loki. “So where did you go 16 years ago? The universes merged and you what... you came here?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

Loki looked at Thor and sighed, “look if you can’t be nice to Gabriel then don’t even bother. I left 16 years ago if my own free will. The universes merging just happened to be the perfect reason to leave. Got lost in the merge, who would come looking for me? Certainly not father.” He said as he frowned a bit. “After that I met Katana and her sister and things took off. We had a daughter, then the twins, and then we got married.” He said as that was basically it. “She saw my worth even though I’m supposedly the worst person alive in everyone’s eyes.” He said as he was now basically throwing daggers at Thor in the form of comment.

Gaberial shook his head slightly with thors rudity.

Thana scoffed hearing that as well and knew instantly she didn’t like this Thor guy.

Tony was getting hungry. “Hey banner Tasha how about we get some food.” He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back