• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Natasha sighed as she looked at everyone. “I can’t believe we’re dealing with your brother again.” She said as she honestly couldn’t.

Thor shrugged his shoulders, “well Loki hasn’t been quiet for too long.” He said as it wasn’t like Loki to be this quiet.

Alice nodded her head, “yes Lucy wants a woman that’s fresh, that hasn't had any children or even tried.” She said as she knew Lucifer and was surprised with how picky he was being. “However we need to make sure that he doesn’t do anything to hurt the baby either because he isn’t beyond trying to make a deal to try to get a new wife.” She reminded as they definitely needed to keep an eye on Sarah.

Sarah smiled to Magnus, “thank you for coming.” She said as she was nervous.

“It’s not a shock.” Banner said calmly.

Tony got things ready for the quinjet.

“I think my son would rather die than allow his own uncle persay to touch his wife and childern.” Gaberial said calmly.

“Always my beloved.” Magnus said and kissed her. “I’m nervous as well.” He said.

Thor sighed, “well it should be a shock that he’s been quiet for this long.” He said as he looked at Banner.

Natasha nodded her head, “ya that’s what I meant.” She said as she stood up and sighed a bit.

Alice nodded her head, “I have no doubt that Magnus would protect Sarah from Lucifer.” She said smiling happily.

Sarah smiled as she kissed Magnus back as the doctor entered. “Hello Sarah,” he said smiling softly. “How are you and the baby today?” He asked curiously.

Sarah smiled, “a bit better than last time.” She said as she rubbed her stomach. “Morning sickness is starting to subside.” She admitted as she looked at him and pulled her shirt up so they could do her ultrasound.

“Everything’s ready!” Tony yelled.

Banner signed.

Steve, aka captain America, had packed a small bag.

“Yes and I wouldn’t let anyone harm my family. Even if it’s family that causes this issue.” Gaberial said.

Magnus smiled and watched carefully. It was clear he was still a bit cautious with stuff.

Thor didn’t pack anything as he just stayed in his Thor clothes all the time.

Natasha packed a small bag herself and boarded the quinjet with everyone.

Alice nodded her head, “Sarah still in denial that she’s pregnant with twins?” She asked giggling a little as of course she knew about the second baby. After all, she had been the angel of infants.

Sarah sat there while the doctor stared the ultrasound and smiled happily. “Your progressing perfectly.” He said as he kept looking around carefully.

Tony took control of the quinjet and took it to Kansas’s.

“Yes. And only both of them are senses part of the truth of it. Ones senses and believes it’s a boy the other a girl.” Gaberial said. “Though it is both.” He said. He could sense it but he didn’t know much dealing with childern.

Magnus smiled. “How much longer till we can tell the gender?” He asked.

Thor of course knew how quick the trip would go because they had traveled so many times on these to get places.

Alice chuckled, “well I can’t sense the gender. I doubt even that’s in the children’s abilities.” She said smiling softly. “Besides they’ll know the gender in four months.” She said smiling softly.

The doctor looked up for a moment, “well if you want it via an ultrasound the. You have another four months, but we can get it two months early with a blood test.” He said as he looked to Sarah.

Sarah smiled, “I plan on having the blood test done.” She admitted as it was hard to get a gender at four months because the baby had to be in just the right position.

They soone got there. Tony landed the jet somewhere that wouldn’t cause issue.

Magnus smiled lightly and looked at Sarah.

Gaberial nodded. “I’m just giving my own guess.” He said with a laugh.

Thor jumped off the plane, “how close are we to this Lawrence Kansas?” He asked as he needed to know.

Sarah smiled happily and the doctor nodded, “oh and just so you know I found another baby.” He said as he showed them the screen. “It looks like your pregnant with twins Miss. Winchester.” He said and Sarah looked at the screen.

Alice chuckled as she looked at Gabriel and nodded her head happily. “I’m looking forward to all this.” She said smiling happily.

“About five miles away.” Tony said.

Magnus was taken by surprise with this. “Was the one hiding behind the other?” He asked.

Gaberial nodded. “I agree. Though it’s a shame that Thana isn’t here.” He said.

Thor nodded his head as he jumped off the plane and clapped his hands together. “Alright he’s somewhere in that town.” He said as he looked at everyone. “I don’t know where specifically, but he’s somewhere in there.”

The doctor nodded his head, “yes it would appear that one was either hiding behind the other or it hadn’t divided quiet yet into a second child.” He said as he smiled a bit. Sarah nodded her head and giggled, “well that’s good news.” She said as she looked st the screen.

Alice nodded her head in agreement. “I’m sure Magnus is keeping her updated on the baby though.” She said smiling softly.

“Let’s look at the more local areas he may be.” Steve said.

Magnus smiled and looked at Sarah. “We are lucky.” He said.

Gaberial nodded slightly. “You know sonce Thana has a hell hound she may want it to be around to help keep the childern safe.” He said.

Thor looked at Steve for a moment and blinked, “well I don’t even know what he’s doing in a town like this. If he was trying for world domination again then he started really small.” He said as he looked at him.

Sarah nodded her head and smiled happily. “We really are.” She said and the doctor smiled, “now you need to keep taking care of yourself obviously.” He said as he looked at them. “I would say take some leave from your mothers clinic and take a bit of a vacation. After that I would say be strictly on desk work. Patients can be too dangerous.” He said as he looked at Sarah.

Alics nodded her head, “I know. I won’t remive the wards, but if she would like to do the ritual to slow her hellhound in the grounds it wouldn’t be a problem.” She said as she smiled a bit.

“Well let’s try something like anstore even a trickster that is a little different can go to a store and cause some havoc.” Steve said.

Magnus nodded. “I’ll keep her off her feet as well.” He said and then kissed sarahs check.

“Yea maybe but she seemed to be more open to you than she is to me.” Gaberial said.

Thor sighed a little bit, “I guess... I mean we have pictures of him. We can ask if anyone’s seen him before.” He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

The doctor smiled a bit, “this is only temporary Sarah.” He said and Sarah nodded her head. “I think I can take a bit of leave.” She said smiling happily.

Alice nodded her head, “I can call her.” She said as she sat there and smiled softly.

“That’s good. And didn’t we meet a guy that helped you before that took some style from your brother?” Steve asked.

Magnus smiled at Sarah. “You get to spend some time with your siblings.” He said.

“Yea but do we even know if she has a cell? Or anything at all?” Gaberial asked.

Thor looked at Steve for a moment and shrugged his shoulders, “doubt he’s anywhere near here. He kind of pissed Loki off one time which was what made him disappear.” He admitted as he sighed.

Sarah looked at Magnus, “I’m not taking that long off. Only about a week or two max before I go back to work.” She said as she would save her leave until the babies were born.

Alice smiled, “she can tap into angel radio. Pretty sure I could still hijack it and find her.” She said as she sat there.

Steve shrugged. “It was merely an idea.” He said.

Magnus nodded. “I will insist you take it easy.” He said.

“Why am I not surprised.” Gaberial laughed. “I personally tunned that stuff out.” He said

Thor shook his head, “I rather not.” He said as he didn’t want Loki to be even more pissed.

The doctor looked to Magnus, “Magnus, she isn’t broken just because she is pregnant. You can’t make her do anything, not even I can make her take it easy. I can suggest she take it easy, but we can’t make her.” He said smiling softly, “though I understand your want to protect her and the babies.” He said smiling softly.

Sarah smiled, “I’m right here.” She said as she looked st them. “I’m not going to stop moving because I’m pregnant. I will take two weeks off and then I will return to work.” She said as she got up from the table.

Alice chuckled, “I can’t really tune into it as much anymore, but I can try.” She said smiling softly.

Steve nodded. “Let’s look around then.” He said and started to walk around.

Magnus chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

Gaberial nodded. “Well try to get ahold of Thana at some point.” He said.

Thor nodded his head as he started moving, heading towards their destination.

Sarah smiled as she got up, “Alright now... can we go?” She asked and the doctor nodded his head smiling.

Alice nodded her head in agreement, “sure I can do that.” She said as she looked at Gabriel.

Steve was looking around wanting to check some areas out since they never really been here.

Magnus lead the way out with Sarah. He was glad everything seemed to be going well.

Gaberial was watching everything around them for the time being.

Thor was on a mission, just going around looking for anyone who had seen Loki. Of course he ran into Katana and she was the first person he asked. “Excuse me miss, have you seen a long black haired fellow whose awfully pale and in green armor?” He asked describing Loki to a tee.

Katana looked at Thor for a moment and thought, but she didn’t need to think because that describes her husband to a tee. She was more doing this to stall. “I’m sorry, but I don’t believe I have.” She said as she looked at him. The only thing that would be worst was if Loki showed up right when she said no.

Sarah scheduled her next appointment for next month and then looked to her aunt and Gabriel. “We’re ready to go.” She said smiling.

Alice smiled as she got up, “Alright kiddos.” She said smiling happily.

Oddly enough Thana was close by as well as her hound. She saw k talking with a weirdo. She went over her hound with but she gave the hound a command not to growl. “K everything ok?” She asked as she looked at Thor.

Magnus nodded and followed them.

“I’ll be around i rather like this area.” Gaberial said.

Katana smiled to Thana, “no everything’s okay.” She said as she looked at her. “Thank you Thana.” She said and then looked to Thor. “Sorry I couldn’t help you.” She said as she started walking again. Shooting Thana a look that said don’t say anything if he asks something.

Of course Thor was going to ask though, “miss, have you seen a man with long black hair, awfully pale skin, and green armor on?” He asked as he wanted to know where his brother was and he felt like these two knew something.

Alice nodded her head, “see ya around.” She said as she looked at the kids. “Come on let’s get you back to work Magnus.” She said smiling.

Sarah smiled, “I’ll see you at the mansion tonight.” She said smiling happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back