• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Verge of Extinction OOC

Hey, I respect that. Just saying that I know that I wouldn't appreciate someone calling an idea I'd come up with stupid, even if it was a rant.
Was just pointing that out.

That's fair.
My problem if plotting something is I look at the complete picture of what I would like to happen, so that there's a guideline at least, I don't expect fully plotted plots everywhere, but I am aware I need to write them for it to make sense to me

My idea is geared more towards a character idea for the reorder side of things and as far as your ranting goes, I’m cool with it. I have questions myself such is how exactly are they managing to imprison benders? How are they managing to find them? Are they trying to use the avatar to pull benders out of hiding? That would be messed up to do that but I hope it’s addressed but also something we can play on.

Luelle Luelle Do you have an idea when you will start this off? I think we're all good and ready ourselves and through the discussion there's plenty of ideas on how to begin. We're here if you need assistance on the intro. 💙

Hey everyone, I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment irl (also missing a lot of these notifs still)
I came to visit DC and I very well could be staying, so that's what's happening right now.
I understand you guys are itching to start, but I'm not quite ready to get this off the ground yet

Hey everyone, I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment irl (also missing a lot of these notifs still)
I came to visit DC and I very well could be staying, so that's what's happening right now.
I understand you guys are itching to start, but I'm not quite ready to get this off the ground yet
Its alright Luelle. I apologize if we seem kinda picky about all this. Im willing to wait as long as I need to. You take care of whatever you need to and we will be on stand by.

I understand I am just trying to be productive and way thx for letting us know

I have horrible experience with discord group rps, sooo.

But I have a Naruto rp we can do while we wait if everyone wants to.

Well I like the idea that the 'gods' got tired of waiting for Aang, so they gave some people two elements to bend instead of one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back