• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Verge of Extinction OOC

She will go out if she's needed and has some more control, she also tends to burn herself because her flames tend to be out of control. So she's likely be on the distration teams if she has to go out.

Her brother is leaning more towards peace, but if their parents get attacked he will go on a warpath

O wow I didn't get notifications for any of this!
You guys have some good ideas coming along!
I might can get this thing started next week if not sooner :) (currently visiting in D.C.)

Also isn't air the element of freedom? Korra wasn't able to learn it when she was basically being sheltered, this Avatar might not have full mastery either since she's being restrained by the reorder (not in a literal way, but you know what I mean) and you need to master all the elememts to really be 'unbeatable' (Aang nearly died by lightning, but you get what I mean)

Thought it was because she was too aggressive for the more passive nature of Airbending, but you also raise a very valid point

Passive nature of airbending XD

Monk Gaytso(?) literally killed a whole bunch of firebenders by removing the air from the room, killing him too in the process

Fair. In fact, I think air being so powerful is why the monks used it passively. Because can you imagine the world o Avatar if it was the Airbenders that attacked?

They also have Air Temples at all four cardinal points, so they'd attack everyone from everywhere

Yep. Anyway that's why I think this Avatar might have trouble mastering air, and with air being her next element, well... guess the re-order will have to find her a teacher who can teach her without being overbearing and what not. (Which won't work since I assume that everyone knows the Avatar 'works' for the ReOrder)

Or a blood bender takes it away (Korra lost her bending and connection to the past avatar)

I assume the reorder would have some screening/brainwashing protocol. Kinda like in Ba Sing Se, to ensure they keep control of all their members and nobody sabotages them from within.

As for one of the Rebels being a chi-blocker, it would technically work, I guess, but only temporarily. Don't think chi blocking is permanent. Also don't think the Reorder would let anyone get that close without a fight.

Now Bloodbending would be interesting. But the Reorder is all non-benders I'm pretty sure, so it would have to be one of the rebels. And even then, it may take the avatar's bending away but I don't think it'll affect the connection to the past Avatars. Korra only managed to do that because she went and got Rava (the Avatar spirit) killed 😂😂. I don't think the rebels would do that though. Because, long term, we're probably gonna want the Avatar on our side.

Probably, but I'm just giving ideas, also a bloodbender could pretend to be a non-bender, get in, give the Phoenix restoration intel and take away the Avatar's bending. Though we'd need a way to get it back after the Avatar's freed from their control, that might be an issue

And you think any of the past avatars agrees with what's happening? They wouldn't, so I don't think they'd do much to actually help this Avatar

Probably, but I'm just giving ideas, also a bloodbender could pretend to be a non-bender, get in, give the Phoenix restoration intel and take away the Avatar's bending. Though we'd need a way to get it back after the Avatar's freed from their control, that might be an issue
Yikes if that happened that would be such a dilemma for Izumi since she hates blood bending. I almost wonder if she'd try to learn it to help the avatar get their bending back. That would make for some crazy character development for her.

Yeah, definitely don't think they'd be helping this Avatar. You already know Aang's gonna be so pised

Brainwashing can be powerful.
Plus, I'm pretty sure the current Avatar only connect with past Avatars by choice. If the current Avatar never chooses to connect, I don't think they can force that connection.
Also, I'm pretty sure that when Korra killed Rava, any future Avatars were disconnected from any Avatar that came before Korra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back