• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Verge of Extinction OOC

I mostly just hope I keep remembering my characters names, I used a random name generator for them

Sameeeeee
I don't use a random name generator but I have so many characters going at all times that it's sometimes tough to remember who I'm using in each RP.
I literally have to keep going back to the character sheet and see their name and their personality every time I want to post.

So I’m over here working on some character designs and ideas. I would like to know how many characters we are allowed to play for this rp? I wouldn’t add a second one too soon but I have been really inspired lately. 😅

On a side note, I got done my official art for my character I will be playing to start. I figured it would be fun to share it here to because why not right? I also like opinions sometimes. ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_0808.jpeg
    IMG_0808.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 3
So I’m over here working on some character designs and ideas. I would like to know how many characters we are allowed to play for this rp? I wouldn’t add a second one too soon but I have been really inspired lately. 😅

On a side note, I got done my official art for my character I will be playing to start. I figured it would be fun to share it here to because why not right? I also like opinions sometimes. ❤️
Luelle stated 2max here: Fandom - Avatar: Verge of Extinction 😊

Yeah, I was thinking that if I made a archdiocese character, it would have to be with the reorder. To try and balance things out

Yeah. No one really likes being the bad guy but that’s also why Im considering making a second character. One that would be working with the reorder somehow. Maybe make him sooner.

I made a captive because there were no captive characters when I applied (and I think MC is still the only one); Idk if I want to make a second character tho.

I mean, I'm open to having one of my characters captures, but bad guys with a half asses reason are no fun and you know they're wrong, sooo

If the Reorder thought bending was too dangerous and it caused too many wars (like way too many) and way too many people died by the hands of benders then I'd get it

But then they go ahead and USE the freaking AVATAR to stop more benders and then I think it's fucked up and eventually they'd have to kill the avatar too, or sooner if things go south

It'd have been better if they took away the Avatar's bending to make her an example to the other benders, but that's my opinion on it

As I think about it, I may have an idea brewing. Even if it’s something to just start us off and hold us down for a while.
What is it? Also I'm done ranting about how stupid the Reorder is since there might be a member who really hates benders and removes the Avatar's bender because the rest are hypocrits

Hey hey now. Don't think it's fair to call the idea stupid just because it's not how you'd have done it.
Especially if we don't even know where the story is going yet.
Can think of a couple ways to make the reorder work/make sense. It just takes a little creativity. There's a long list of tyrants who've used the very thing they hate to seize control because they recognise the power it has.

True true, but in my eyes the who dealing with the Avatar could've been done a bit different

Users who are viewing this thread

Back