• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: the Last Airbender / interest check

oswins

Hello everyone! I'm Oswin, a 23-year-old writer with an unhealthy obsession with roleplaying. I've been debating getting into the ATLA rp scene for a while and finally caved. So, here I am.

I am mostly interested in writing for Azula, but I am also open to writing other characters such as:

Sokka
Toph
Aang
Ozai
Ty Lee
Jet

And, of course, Original Characters!
But, of course, Azula is my top choice, so I will prioritize threads that include her. Ships I'll be willing to write include Zukka, Sokkla, Azulaang, Kataang, Urzai, Tyzula, Sukka and Jetko.

What you can expect from me:
- Weekly replies (roleplaying is not a fulltime job) of around 300-1000+ words
- Past tense, third person
- Intricate plots and world building ideas
- ANGST

What I'd like from you
- Match my RP style
- Be 18+
- If using an OC, providing me with a character sheet
- Respectable of my boundaries and understanding the basics of RP (mun does not equal muse, etc)

Also important: While this is a 1x1 RP, I am open for both of us to select multiple characters. That way we can write a more complex and compelling plot :)

This is my first post in this forum, so hopefully I did it well! Thanks for reading, y'all!

hello, I'm interested in Azulaang, tho i might be ooc since I've never done Atla rp. But I'll certainly do my best. Hopefully we can come up with an interesting plot if you're up for it :D

hello, I'm interested in Azulaang, tho i might be ooc since I've never done Atla rp. But I'll certainly do my best. Hopefully we can come up with an interesting plot if you're up for it :D
Hello! I am very up for RPing Azulaang with you! I'll contact you in private messages :)

Hello everyone! I'm Oswin, a 23-year-old writer with an unhealthy obsession with roleplaying. I've been debating getting into the ATLA rp scene for a while and finally caved. So, here I am.

I am mostly interested in writing for Azula, but I am also open to writing other characters such as:

Sokka
Toph
Aang
Ozai
Ty Lee
Jet

And, of course, Original Characters!
But, of course, Azula is my top choice, so I will prioritize threads that include her. Ships I'll be willing to write include Zukka, Sokkla, Azulaang, Kataang, Urzai, Tyzula, Sukka and Jetko.

What you can expect from me:
- Weekly replies (roleplaying is not a fulltime job) of around 300-1000+ words
- Past tense, third person
- Intricate plots and world building ideas
- ANGST

What I'd like from you
- Match my RP style
- Be 18+
- If using an OC, providing me with a character sheet
- Respectable of my boundaries and understanding the basics of RP (mun does not equal muse, etc)

Also important: While this is a 1x1 RP, I am open for both of us to select multiple characters. That way we can write a more complex and compelling plot :)

This is my first post in this forum, so hopefully I did it well! Thanks for reading, y'all!
Hi!! I would love to start up a Zukka roleplay if you’re still open to that. I’d love to write Zuko and brainstorm plots and ideas together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back