• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Falling Lotus

Malin shook his head. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with me. Why do you ask? Does it seem like something is wrong with me? If there is, i'm sure you don't wanna know. And she's fine. She's over there filling the bottles." He said. "It's over. He wants to know where Kimiko is... He's finally rejected me." Malin sighed. "Anyways I like you... I MEAN! I LIKE HAVING YOU AROUND! That's what I meant to say. I like having you around. I don't like you. We're two guys so that would be weird... Well I like you... But not in that way. Like a friend. I am your friend who doesn't like you." Malin said, attempting to cover up what he had just said.

@Knight Nate

Keydin sighed as he sat up straight.

"Dude. I know you like me."

He put a hand on Malin's shoulder and gave him a sympathetic look.

"It's been pretty obvious for a while now. I thought you were just confused. But it's okay if you like men, Malin. I'm sorry to say though...I don't think of you that way. You're my little bro. Plus, I'm not gay, either."

He gave his shoulder a pat and stood up, stretching as he did so.

"Come on. The sun is almost set; we should make a camp."

Kind I'm was foraging a few fresh supplies for a mea,l though all she founds was a few herbs and some edible greens. It wasn't much but she could mix it with what they had to make something decent. She returned to were they two of them began camping."Gees, Malinks I heard you shouting from were I was. So did you blab, am going to have to deal with new lovebird?" As she began preparing fire and good.

"BLAB ABOUT WHAT?!?" Mavis yelled. "Although you two may seem to be under the impression that I like Keydin, I don't. He's my best friend." Malin said. "Now... I'd prefer we camp the night here and begin moving in the morning." He looked between Kimiko and Keydin. "I'm going to go... Do something. I'll be within earshot, so hollar and i will be there." Malin turned and walked into the woods after speaking. He spent his time contemplating his life and the decisions he's made and are making. Including what had just gone down.

"Dude. I know you like me."

Malin sighed. Continuing to walk through, and scope out the surroundings.

"It's been pretty obvious for a while now. I thought you were just confused. But it's okay if you like men, Malin. I'm sorry to say though...I don't think of you that way. You're my little bro. Plus, I'm not gay, either."

"What was i thinking? Of course it would never have worked." Malin thought for a moment and then took a deep breath. "The best I can do is not think about it and get over him." By then he had gone too far and decided it was time to turn around.

@Knight Nate

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Last edited by a moderator:
She signed and shook her head. "That brother of mine...." She muttered at Keydin continuing to cook . "Cant he hear how unconvincing he is or how loud... Anyways, hungry? It is one of my mother's recipes."

'How many nights has it been?' An exhausted by thought as he kept the firmest grip he could muster on his glider as he flew high in the sky. 'Since I last slept? Gods....' He shook his head and kept making sure he moved forward. Where was he going? He had no clue, about two nights ago he had been attacked by some men he had no clue who they were! He had landed and in mere minutes they attacked him before he could settle down. He had tried to land earlier that day but he was attacked once more and this time he decided to fly longer and higher in case he was being followed. He had been flying for several hours straight now and his eyes were very heavy. 'Just.....just for a moment....' He thought only wishing to rest his tired eyes for a mere second.

However this was a major mistake, as the moment he did so he lost his grip on his glider and with that was now free falling. He actually kept his eyes shut as he fell head first to the ground at alarming speed. He fell through a cloud and wasn't slowing as he got closer to the ground, however on instinct his eyes shot open and he looked around. Seeing what was happening he outstretched his arms and as he fell he bent the air. Putting his hands down he shot a blasto of air at the ground when he was only twenty feet from the ground. This made him decent slower and soon he landed lightly on his feet. Once he did he leaned against a tree before pushing off of it and walking to his glider (more like stumbling). Picking it up he placed it on his back were he had special holder for it so his hands were free. He then started to stumble around, exhausted, hungry and parched. "Damn it..." He muttered. "Please tell me they aren't planning to attack me." He said to himself as he approached a trio. "Hey...help." He said as he leaned against a tree struggling to stay standing. He was once more ready to run if he had to but gods... He really hope he didn't. Had his vision not been so blurry he may have noticed that the people in front of him were actually had very familiar faces.

@Knight Nate

The figure landed between Malin and the group. At first he had entered a fighting stance, but once Malin got closer, he recognized the figure. "Oh my... T..Takeo?" Malin called out, tears welling in his eyes. "TAKEO!" He ran forward and hugged Takeo, making sure he didn't fall. "How? How did you get here?" Malin asked. "When the airship blew up you were nowhere to be found and we left." Malin laid his head on the chest of his friend. "Please tell me you're real... Tell me this isn't a dream." He said.

@Peaceswore

"Takeo? No way..."Kimiko said in utter shock when she saw him dropping and heard Malins call the man by name. She got up from the fire and approached the air bender. She smirked. "You jackass, you were of flying weren't you?"She shook her head. "Come one malin, he just fell give the man a chance to seat down and rest."

Keydin scratched the back of his head as the newcomer came in, confused as to what had happened. But once he realized who it was, he relaxed. He put a shirt and and clasped Takeo on the shoulder.

"Takeo! Good to see you! What the hell happened?"

Takeo blinked and rubbed his eyes when his name was called out. "Wha?" He muttered but before he could ask an actual question he was suddenly embraced however by the friendly tone, not to mention the familiar tone a smile went on his face. "You got to be kidding....." He said with a small laugh his throat rather scratchy as he longed for water. "You guys? When I got back.... There was nothing, I thought." He whispered before taking a deep breath and smiling. "Glad to see at least you three are alive and kicking..... Please tell me you have water. I need some." He said as he patted Mavis on the back a bit before letting him go. Though he did hold onto his shoulder so he could remain standing.

A smirk on his face her looked over at Kimiko "Flying is the only way to travel don't ya know?" He asked in a joking tone wincing from using his dry throat. His eyes then landed on Keydin and he let out a sigh. "Not sure to be honest...but before I tell more, I really need some water."

@Knight Nate

"Yeah clearly it has done wonders for you."Kimiko said shaking her head before supporting him and helped to the fire. "We gave a water skin somewhere here...."She searched for it and found it under some bags. She handed it to him. She kept a cusual look but she was relieved he was still around, she liked himl.. Alot.

Takeo wasted no time when the water was handed to him he gulped it down happily as his throat was finally wetted. When he was done he moved the bottle away from his lips and let out a sigh of relief. "Amazing! Water taste the best when you almost die of dehydration!" He said in a rather happy tone as he let himself fall onto the ground in a sitting postion his legs far too tired to keep holding him up. Once he sat down he closed the water bottle and let out a small sigh as he handed the bottle back to Kimiko.

Now that his throat was working once more he looked at the trio before scratching his head and looking down. "Yeah... Guess I should tell ya where I've been." He said in a rather somber voice. He let his hand fall to his lap as he had a rather sad look on his face. "On the day of the attack I had stormed off as my father was complaining about... My street activities." He said his hands now locked together. " I went into the near by mountians to cool off and soon I heard yelling and all of that." He leaned his head down and placed both his hands on his head as he took a deep breath. "That's when I ran out of the mountain only to see mass destruction all over. I was planning to join the fray, but I was knocked out, when I woke I was in a well hidden spot." he muttered his eyes now closed. "And...leaving this I just saw the ruin.... Their bodies were still warm. I...I didn't have a choice but to run. Whoever killed them, there's no way I could beat them. Once I got my glider I left before I could get killed, and since then I've been jumping from place to place trying to see if anyone else survived." He then looked at the others and smiled. "You have no clue how happy I am that you guys are alive." He said honestly happy to have found the trio.

@Knight Nate

Malin went over to the soup, and poured some of it in a wooden bowl. He reached into his bag and pulled out two strips of salted meat, and a roll that had been torn in half, and put them all in the bowl. After a failed attempt at searching for a utensil he handed the bowl over to Takeo. "We already had the food rations divided and werent expecting any new arrivals... You can have my rations tonight." Malin said, sitting directly in front of Takeo.

"Sorry if the soups bland... It waaaass made by Kimiko." he said with a giggle. While waiing for Takeo to eat, Malin spoke. "We've been through a lot these past couple days. I think it's best to say you're the best thing thats happened to us since..." He sighed. "I guess that doesnt matter now. I'm glad you're here... Safe. And although our personalities don't always mesh properly... You're family."

@Peaceswore

"Likewise Taky. I am glad you are ok, these are so boring."She said simply sitting next to him and watched Malins serve some of her soup. She frowned when Malin commented about the food. "This is our mothers recipe, best stew in camp.. But whatever if you don't like it you don't have to have. Smart ass. "

Takeo laughed a bit as he took the soup. "I will take anything at this point." He said honestly as he felt like he was close to starving. He started to eat the food he was given and let out a satisfied sigh after the first two bites. "I think it's not shabby. Don't get me wrong not the best but not worst." He said in a joking tone. He rather enjoyed the food as he hadn't eaten in a day. When he was half way done he slowed a bit and looked at the others. "Now unless you guys want to get even more mushy with me... Want to tell me what I missed, and what you guys are planning?" He asked as he looked at the trio

@Knight Nate

Kimiko smirked and shook her head." Well, here i am asking you for an opinion. What do you know about food?" She said jokingly before sighing." What isnt going on? Republic City in chaos more explosion going on like the ones back home, the police thinking it some sort of terrorist group. And what we are up to.. What the white lotus does. Find the avatar and regain balance."

Malin nodded. "Yes... That is the plan." He stood and walked over to the fire, kicking dirt in it to put out the flames. "Now..." He spoke, the fires last embers illuminating the dark areas of his face. "Our current plan is to make it to the town due just south of here and lie low for a bit until we can collect our selves and hopefully develop a plan, and gather the proper materials to carry out said plan." Malin said going over to his bag and pulling out a pair of tan shorts, and a green jacket with a straw hat similar to his own. "This is what you'll be wearing." He ordered, tossing the clothes onto Takeo. "I'm glad to have you back... But the fight you just got into is sure to be a tough one."

After explaining the plan to everyone, Malin ordered for the lot to sleep, ensuring them he would keep watch. He looked down at a sleeping Takeo, and smiled. "It's nice to see a familiar face." He thought, but the thought was interrupted by a rustling in a bush. Malin stood, and tried to tiptoe over his friends, but found himself tripping and landing onto Takeo. "Sorry." He whispered as he stood.

@Peaceswore

While Malin had told everyone to hit the hay, Keydin just didn't feel like sleeping yet. As soon as he had the chance, he slipped from his sleeping bag and walked into the forest near the camp. He eventually found a bush with some black berries, and he celebrated quietly. He sat down and began to pick them off and eat them, making a little noise as he did so. He then heard a tumble. He peeked through the bush to see Malin on top of Takeo. What's going on here?

Takeo was sleeping ever so peacefully, he was having a great dream as well. Though all of it ended when a boulder fell out of the sky and landed on him. "F-ing Earth bending." He muttered as he opened his eyes to see what had actually hit him. Seeing Malin there he sat up and let out a yawn. "You still have two left feet?" He muttered as he let out another yawn now rubbing his eyes as well as his side finding it hurt a bit after having a certain someone land on him. Blinking a few times he looked at Malin though it was evident Takeo was about to fall right back asleep. "mind telling me why you belly flopped on a defenseless and innocent airbender?" He asked with a small and quiet laugh.

@Knight Nate

"Defenseless and innocent?" Malin repeated with a chuckle. "In your dreams. And I will have you know that I'm typically well balanced, there has just been some emotional disturbance that has thrown my balance off." Malin said, eluding to the conversation he had with Keydin earlier. "Anyway, I'll be fine, but while you're up, I wanted to ask... Are you okay? You seem to have handled things very well for someone whose lost his family." Malin mentioned.

@Peaceswore

"Emotional disturbance?" Takeo repeated with a raised brow before he crossed his arms over his chest as when his family was mentioned. "You lost yours as well and you seem well enough, unless that's what you are talking about emotional disturbance." He said with a smirk as he shrugged. "I'm doing fine, crying and complaining won't get me anything nor will it bring them back." He said seriously as he looked at the ground his legs now crossed as well. "What will help... Is killing the sick son of a bitch that slaughtered our families." He growled in a dark tone, the air picking up around him a bit. "Once the ones that did this are suffocated to death... I will feel much better." He growled his tone, and expression going dark, almost evil as he clentched his hands tightly and the wind picking up even more around them so much so a few twigs were in the air and branches were starting to move.

Taking a deep breath and opening his hands he did a quick calming exercise by bringing his hands up then down. He did this twice before the wind died down. Opening his eyes he smiled with his usual friendly smile. "Sorry about that, but yeah... I'm fine." He stated in his normal tone, no sense of that earlier darkness anywhere near him.

@Leone

Malin grabbed Takeo's shoulder's and pulled him in for a hug. "I promise we'll get em." He said realizing the hug was really for himself. Once he pulled back he sat back down. "And no... I guess I can trust you. The emotion disturbance was when Keydin... Nevermind." Malin said. "It isn't of current importance." He smiled and looked at Takeo. "I'm jus glad that you're okay." He explained. "I'll leave you alone now." he said standing up. "You're free to rest."

@Peaceswore

Takeo blinked and hugged Malin back as well as patted his back a light chuckle leaving him. "I'm sure we will." He said before he let go only to raise a brow. "Keydin? What happened?" He asked curiously slightly confused at this as he let out another yawn. "You can say nevermind all you want... But when I wake up in the morning I will pester you two till you tell me what happened. And we all know I'm persistent." He said with chuckle as he laid back on the ground ready to sleep.

Malin laid down next to Takeo. "Keydin told me that he had a feeling I liked him. He then proceeded to explain the reasons why we cant be together, stating it was because he wasn't 'gay'." Malin rolled over, looking at Takeo. "Though none of it was true." Malin said obviously lying. "I never thought liking a guy was different from liking a girl... I just saw it as love, but... Well it's of little importance. I'm sure you don't want me to talk your ear off about insignificant matters."

@Peaceswore

Takeo listened and nodded at this before letting out a yawn. "Ohh Okay, gotcha." He muttered as he struggled to stay awake. "everyone has their preference and such, personally I don't care but if a guy doesn't want to be with another guy it's his business. You just gotta move on." He muttered as he started to close his eyes. "We can talk more about this in the morning... Also remind me to give you lying lessons.............................................*snore*" And with that Takeo was out.

(you can time skip whenever)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back