• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Falling Lotus

Neo fell quiet for a moment, looking down at the ground. She really didn't want to return to Si Wong, but if it was for the good of the world, Neo couldn't bring herself to say no out of prideful selfishness. She saw the look in the girl's eyes. Neo had been around her fair share of scammers and liars. She knew the express of a liar. But the expression she saw was pure sincerity. Neo let out a long sigh then turned to the group.

"I guess that important enough for me..." She said, "If what you're telling me is true, then I'll drop my pride for now and help you get to Ba Sing Se... But you should know that I can't promise your safety. That desert is filled with beasts and creatures that won't think twice before killing you. And the desert itself's not very friendly either. Even the most seasoned and capable sandbenders have been brought down at the hands of the desert"

Malin smiled. "Consider it? You should consider us letting you tag along a favor. But I guess you can come. We'll need the extra manpower, and besides... Cant have you telling our plans." Malin looked into Tyrran's eyes. "I'd love to have you tag along." He said with a sincere smile. Turning to Neo he rested a hand on her shoulder. "I'm very greatful." He said. "Would be nice for my sister to have company.

Malin extended an arm to both Neo and Tyrran for a shake. "Welcome to The White Lotus." He said, eyeing Tyrran specifically with a smile.

@Kwillz @Kori Zanos

"Of course, why wouldnt? With everything we have been through, what is another life threatening desert?"Malin commented shaking her head before smirking at Malin. "You idiot guys are entertaining enough for me, besides I think you are the one looking for company."She chuckled before looking at the others."This food back there is meant for on the go food but there if you guys want."

Neo let out a smile. "I guess I'll take that as a compliment?" She said to the other girl. She turned to the other boy and took his hand. She could visibly see his smile toward Tyrran and rolled her eyes. "What have I gotten myself into..." She thought to herself.

"Well I guess I should introduce myself. The name's Neo." She said, "Should I know your names or just stick to calling you strangers?"

"Did not mean you, just those two idiots." Kimiko said jokingly pointing Malin and Keydin and nodded at them." Just kidding is all." He turned to Neo." Kimiko. A pleasure."

Tyrran nodded. "I'll follow you as far as Ba Sing Se. I doubt I'd be much help to you past that." He shrugged

"M'name's Tyrran. Tyrran Gelt. Guess you already know I'm an earthbender, but I don really rely on rocks."

He said before a smirk appeared on his face.

The metal bands on his arms floated in front of his face and changed shapes a few times.

"I'm a metalbender more than I'm an earthbender. So to say." He said with a faint smile.

Reaching out, he shook Malin's hand firmly.

Neo nodded at Kimiko with a smile, then looked at Tyrran, slightly impressed.

"A metalbender, huh? Didn't know you could do that, farmhand." She said amused, "I'm sure that'll come in handy, but you should know there's not a lot of metal in a desert." She joked.

She turned to Kimiko and Malin. "So how fast do you need to get to Ba Sing Se?" she asked, "If we're to get through Si Wong alive, we sure as hell can't go by foot. Not only is that slow, but that's basically a death wish if we go walking."

Last edited by a moderator:
Takeo looked at Kimiko and blinked when she said two idiots and didn't point at him. "Awww Kimy, aren't I worth mentioning? I mean you didn't point me out as one of the loveable idiots." As he head dropped only for him to look up moments later with a smile on his face. Walking over so he was standing next to Kimiko he looked at the two new guys. "I'm not sure if that's how you actually recruit others to the white lotus Malin... But either way. I'm Takeo, the air bender and spirit talker of the group pleasure to meet ya. Oh please keep your wallets close to your body at all times.... Some times we come across strong wind and the money just...flies out." He let out a small chuckle as he stood straight. "Though it really is nice to meet you two, I hope we get along handsomely."

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Kwillz @Kori Zanos

"Well i am sorry, Takeo, of course you are loveable... "He said cutely and jokingly looking at Takeo when he approached. "I can squeeze your cheeks you are so loveble. Idiot on the other i am afraid you still need to earn that." She winked at him before looking at the others laughing at Takeo's comment. "A good slap in the back of his head though does wonders for that. Oh by the way i am non bender but i have trained to your bender techniques in my own melee. So i can beat you if i need to."

Malin smiled once more at Neo and Tyrran, then as if out of nowhere, he shifted his weight, using his strength, he threw Tyrran as hard as he could, and then turned, aiming to kick Neo square in the chest. He smiled as the kick connected with her. Hopping back a few inches Malin looked at the both if them. "Don't take this the wrong way." He said. "But I need to make sure I have people who are able to defend themselves." He said with a smirk. "If you can defeat me, you're in." He said.

@Kori Zanos @Kwillz

Kimiko smirked at Marlin feeling a little pride at her brothers show of skill. "Seems like a fair test. Need me to join in little brother?"She asked eager for a practice fight but sensible enough not to ruin whatever Marlin was planning.

Tyrran's eyes widened as he was suddenly thrown by Malin. As he hit the ground, Tyrran tensed up and quickly pushed himself back up, facing his attacker.

"Is this how the White Lotus usually recruits people?" He growled, before he pulled his arms upwards, causing the ground underneath Malin to shudder and chunks of stoned shot up around his feet. It was a basic move, but it took Tyrran too much force that he would've liked.

Tyrran then shot his metal bands at Malin, attempting to catch his wrists with them.

@Leone

Neo instinctively moved back as she saw Tyrran get thrown off his feet. But in a strike to quick for her to react, Neo fell back from a kick to her chest. Almost stunned, she looked back up at Malin and saw the huge smirk on his face. Neo let out a laugh and a took a spit at the ground.

"I'm starting to really like you, Smiles... " She said, getting up quickly, bobbing up and down in a fight stance, "I can't deny a good challenge. I think I can defend myself. Been fighting sand sharks since I was a little girl."

She sent a few rocks flying towards Malin just too see how he'd react.

The rocks and the metal bands came towards Malin at the same time. Having dodged Tyrran's previous attack, he knew this one would be a little more difficult. Seeing the projectile's flying towards him, time seemed to slow down for Malin. He waited until they reached the ideal distance away from him, and then launched himself in the air, doing a back flip. The metal band shot over him, almost grazing him, and he heard the rocks wiz below him.

The boy continued to do backflips until he was in front of Neo. In a matter of miliseconds, he went for a sweep kicked, and if that were to make contact, he would follow through with a heel stomp, and if not, Malin would chi block Neo under the next arm she tried to bend wit

Malin hadn't completely forgotten Tyrran either. He was fully prepared for those metal braces to be coming back for another attack, and he figured it would be a good way to use Tyrran's bending against Neo.

@Kwillz @Kori Zanos

Tyrran snarled as Malin easily dodged his attacks. He quickly thrust his arms to the right, and pulled them in towards his chest.

As he did so, the two bands boomeranged around back towards Malin, and about a foot from him, they split paths, one going towards his head, the other towards his feet.

Tyrran then began to run towards Malin, and two more bands flew at him, that had been hidden around his ankles.

These two targeted Malin's chest and face, in hopes he would bring his arms up to block. He then threw himself down, sliding across the ground breifly in an attempt to sweep Malin's feet from under him.

@Leone

Neo revved back as she saw Malin come in for an sweeping kick. She lifted her left hand to send a quick strike, but Malin had come up and sent a few quick strikes at it. She winced back at the quick jolt of pain that filled her and tried to retaliate back. But she found that she was now unable to control her arm.

She saw metal bands flying towards her direction, probably sent out by Tyrran for Malin. Using the arm still able to move, Neo brought up a large slab about 3-inches thick in order to block off Malin from anymore attack and to prevent from being struck by any attacks Tyrran would miss.

Malin smiled, his plan had worked. Neo's slab had managed to dodge the boomerangs that were aimed for his head and feet, but that didn't stop the next pair. He turned just in time to see them headed straight for him. With cat like reflexes, Malin did a backbend, both flying just above his face and embedding themselves into Neo's wall. He stood upright once more, and smiled at the pile of muscle charging him. "This ought to be fun." Malin thought.

@Kwillz

@Kori Zanos

Takeo chuckled as he looked at Kimiko. "Damn guess I really gotta try huh? And here I thought I was one of the best idiots around." He said with a chuckle before watching the three fight, after a bit he sighed and shook his head. "Anyone else think this is pointless? Me." he said to himself not really waiting for an answer he used his aribending and jumped into the air right over Malin landing in front of him. Stepping forward and extending his arms he sent a wide blast of air at the charging mass of muscles which would likely send him flying as the attack came from no where and the blast of wind was rather strong. "That's enough time and energy wasting. We have a journey to go through and we shouldn't waste our strength on something this pointless." He stated rather bluntly.

@Kwillz @Kori Zanos @Leone

Kimiko watched the fight with amusement as well as forming her own analysis of the two new people in there group. Both of them were well trained though could be better, which the same can be said for her as well. Malins as well she found was better than expected as well, despite their training it was hard to imagine him as such a good fighter. She pouted when Takeo stepped in."Awww... I was enjoying that."She gave a mock complaint.

Malin shook his head and chi blocked Takeo in the back. The spot he chi blocked was on the right side of the lumbar region of his spine. "This was a full body paralysis spot but it only lasted for 30 minutes. "YOU of all people should know better than to interrupt with official White Lotus business." Malin said, kneeling down in front of Takeo. "And everythings for a reason." Malin stood and looked for Kimiko. "Kimiko! Clean up on aisle air bender." He said.

@Peaceswore @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"Haha.... Oh I'm sooo going to stinky bomb him.' Takeo thought as he felt his body go stiff after he was hit. However despite the calmness he still seemed to possess even as he lay on the ground unable to move he was honestly rather furious. Though he simply pushed that away and lay there. 'Whatever..... I'll just nap.' He thought doing a good job at keeping his anger bottled away in a small jar that was already starting to over fill. He simply closed his eyes and patiently waited.

Tyrran was pushed off his feet by the gust of air. He landed on his back with an "Oof!" and lifted his head. He pushed himself onto his feet and watched as Malin struck Takeo and he fell to the ground, rigid.

"Chi blocking... Not bad."

Tyrran looked back and forth between Takeo and Malin, unsure of wether to keep fighting or not.

"I think this gone from white lotus business to foreplay, brother." Kimoko commented approaching Takeo while keeping her guard up for her brothers atrack. She woukdnt be taken by surprise like Takeo. True the fight was entertaining to watch it is true the time spend could be better elsewhere. "Though I would love to see you fight, it is long been established that they are capable and we need them alive long enough to actually help us. Let's take some rest and plan our route," She turned to the other two. "Agreed?"

Neo planted her feet into the ground as the gust of air began to push her back. She looked and saw Takeo lying almost limp on the ground. She let the stone slab fall back into place in the ground. She shrugged...though only her right arm was actually able to move up.

"You put up one of the best fights I've had in a while, Smiles. And with that you've earned my respect." She said, "But now that two of your friends have called this thing off, I think they're right in reminding us we've got bigger things to worry about."

She bent a small platform from the ground and sat on it. "You want to get to Ba Sing Se don't you? Well that trip isn't quick nor easy. And I think it'd be easier for the journey if we were to get ready for that instead of trying to disable the one person you have that can get you through the desert." She looked at her left arm, still limp. "Who long'll this last anyway?"

Malin bowed. "My apologies." He said. "I seemed to have gotten carried away. I haven't trained for some time now, so I was fueled." Malin looked between Tyrran and Neo. "You put up a valiant effort." He said. "Few have bested me in combat, so I didn't expect you two to get very far, but I admit that through poor discipline, I myself have grown weaker." He walked towards Tyrran and stuck his hand out for another shake. "Be that as it may... I do hope to fight you at my full potential someday... If you're able to handle it." He said with a grin.

@Kori Zanos

@Kwillz

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back