• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Falling Lotus

Kimiko smirked and walked over to Takeo. "Yeah, you got to be careful of malin's fingers." She said as he kneeled down next to Takeo." Likely I picked up a few tricks watching him." She moved him to the side and pocked at his back a couple of times." That should do it.... I hope." It wouldn't be a lie to say she had a soft spot for him from the early days at camp, they shared a sense of humour which she had to admit his was better. Not to mention he was good company.

Tyrran looked at Malin's outstretched hand. A spark of excitement hadn't left his eyes since the fight began, and now, he seemed to smirk. He took Malin's hand, and looked down at him.

"It's been a long time since I've had a good warm up like that. We should spar more often." He said, countering Malin's cockyness.

It was true, Tyrran never got that sort of a work out back home, and he really did hope to spar with Malin.

Mostly, he wanted to learn how to beat him at his own game, and he figured he should learn how to avoid being chi blocked if he could.

Tyrran released Malin's hand and looked around once more.

"So when do we head towards Ba Sin Se? Are we leaving soon?"

Malin smiled at Tyrran when he talked about them sparring again. "I look forward to it." He said shaking his hand. Malin thought for a second about the question and looked around. "Well, I considered staying here for a bit to get some supplies, but this town doesn't seem to have anything going for it." Malin said. "Plus we lack the funds to buy any supplies so I think we'll be here for a while." He said.

@Kori Zanos

Takeo was soon sitting up normally and he let out a sigh before smiling at Kamiki. "Thanks for that. I owe you one. If you ever find yourself falling out the sky without something to help ya just give me a holler. I'll save ya first." He said with a grin before sending a glare to Malin. "And him last." He then stood up and stretched a bit, and in doing so a decent sized pouch filled to the brim with gold and jewels fell from his clothes. "...Woops!" Quickly he snatched it up and placed it in a more secure place so it wouldn't fall. "No one saw that. So plan is to stay here for a time? Gotcha let's hope the avatar isn't in great danger or anything for the time." He said with a sigh as he placed his hands on the back of his head.

@Leone @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"Oh, let Malin be, he is annoying becsuse he is afraid and wants to do this right... i dont blame him and i cant judge."She said earnestly a brief look of concern in her face until the bag fell. "Sorry Takeo. I saw everything."Kimiko said with a smirk as she watched him get up. She did the same and stretched a bit."You need to buy my silence I am afraid, maybe let me try a few them jewels."

Takeo looked at Kimiko for a moment and sighed turning his back to her he opened up the pouch and looked at her again before looking back in the pouch as he muttered under his breath at how she was being a thief. Soon he put the pouch away and tossed her necklace that had rubies laced on it and looked very spectacular. "There take your hush jewels." He said with a sigh as he looked at the others. "So we just going to stand here? Or are we going to go on and get some shut and get ready for the journey?"

@Knight Nate @Kori Zanos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back