• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Avarice:// The World That Never Was

Thanks both of you!

Anyway, to all it concerns, I am currently working on the character sheet information document so that will be up tonight (likely), or at the very least early tomorrow morning (EST).
HURRAY! I am so excited!

1) Yes, it does. and I hven't come up with a suitably cool name for the dev team yet.
2) Avatars are hosted on private servers (large rooms dedicated to hosting the massive amount of data they take up) but are simulated in Avarice, which is its own massive server. So yes and no. If it shut down, all of the Avatars would stay in their own server rooms. Same with resetting. lmk if that doesnt make sense.
3) Yep! You lot will probably do that a bunch.

Either tonight or tomorrow night; work has me dead hahaaaaaaaa.
sendhelp
It's cool. Take your time. Irl b4 virtual

That took a bit. Well, I'm a man of my word, and it is done in the early EST! Very proud of this. Let me know if there's any errors you spot, or if there are any question you have. Out of character will be up soon, as well (as in, in a few minutes. Will edit this post with the link). Can't wait to see all the great characters you guys come up with!

And time for the mailing list! (In order of expressed interest)
SniperBus SniperBus Nem Nem Thrushwing Thrushwing ShadowHounder ShadowHounder calypso calypso P poemander CherryTart CherryTart Beebasaur Beebasaur Sludge Sludge <3 Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf
And that's everyone! Go forth! Make me proud. :)

Link to:
In Character: [Under Construction]
Out of Character: Here
Interest Check: ???
Character Sign-up: Here

Last edited:
That took a bit. Well, I'm a man of my word, and it is done in the early EST! Very proud of this. Let me know if there's any errors you spot, or if there are any question you have. Out of character will be up soon, as well (as in, in a few minutes. Will edit this post with the link). Can't wait to see all the great characters you guys come up with!

And time for the mailing list! (In order of expressed interest)
SniperBus SniperBus Nem Nem Thrushwing Thrushwing ShadowHounder ShadowHounder calypso calypso P poemander CherryTart CherryTart Beebasaur Beebasaur Sludge Sludge <3 Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf
And that's everyone! Go forth! Make me proud. :)

Link to:
In Character: [Under Construction]
Out of Character: [Under Construction]
Interest Check: ???
Character Sign-up: Here
Don't you mean a King of your word ;)

Clever jokes are clever

I've been floating around this one, but haven't gotten around to making a character sheet or anything (yet) since work has kept me busy this week. If there's still room for more characters, then I'd love to polish off an idea and git'er'dun after the daily grind

I've been floating around this one, but haven't gotten around to making a character sheet or anything (yet) since work has kept me busy this week. If there's still room for more characters, then I'd love to polish off an idea and git'er'dun after the daily grind
Yep, there sure is room for more characters! (Lots of them, actually. We have about 5 people rn but I'd like more)

This is a really...! *searches mind for grandiose adjectives* fascinating idea! I want in, if you’ll have me. :D

This is a really...! *searches mind for grandiose adjectives* fascinating idea! I want in, if you’ll have me. :D
REALLY interested!
You two are free to join! I'm posting the first in character message today; but don't be discouraged, you can still join! :)

Character sign up is here: Fantasy - Avarice:// The World That Never Was (ACCEPTING)
Out of character is here, stop by and say hey!: Fantasy - Avarice:// The Thread That Never Should Have Been (ACCEPTING) (OOC)

Also Elenion, I see you've already made a character, so I'm going to go check that out and let you know about whether or not it's accepted in the out of character thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back