• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avarice:// The Thread That Never Should Have Been (ACCEPTING) (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That stunt was quite something to describe. Hopefully its not too confusing.

Admittedly, Mahogany has all the rights to be suspicious of whatever the heck happened just now.

That stunt was quite something to describe. Hopefully its not too confusing.

Admittedly, Mahogany has all the rights to be suspicious of whatever the heck happened just now.
I imagine she will freak out at the sound of glass shattering. I'll reply a little later today

Avarice, but it's Ready Player One? Oh wait-
SniperBus SniperBus That actually makes me wonder about spectators somehow programming themselves into the game through an Avatar. Is that at all possible? Could be interesting.

On another note, would Cosmo be eliminated from moving on (even with his own one elimination) if he died/was eliminated after the latest post?
Since there are only 4 people, it is impossible for someone with 1 elim to not move on, since the two with the most eliminations move on. (And if 3 tie with 1 elim, there will be a tie breaker).

Sludge Sludge IRL can go die in a hole. I saved my draft to google docs and I will be posting it first thing tomorrow morning. I was also recently told I also won’t be around Thursday. I am so sorry, I have no idea why these plans keep getting sprung on me.

Tbh I hope that Solder comes back. The post at first had me like:
HappySad(Happy).jpg
But then I saw that he had feelings and I was like:
HappySad (Sad).jpg
feelsbadman

Gotcha, no worries!
Uh oh I just thought of something. I was about to post my reply but I just realized, there is a good chance Puru saw what Two did. I completely forgot to write what he was doing in my last post, and last I talked about him he was hovering at Mahogany’s side. You want me to quickly write in him so that he didn’t see, or let it so he did see. I don’t want to goof up your plans.

Uh oh I just thought of something. I was about to post my reply but I just realized, there is a good chance Puru saw what Two did. I completely forgot to write what he was doing in my last post, and last I talked about him he was hovering at Mahogany’s side. You want me to quickly write in him so that he didn’t see, or let it so he did see. I don’t want to goof up your plans.
I think that's a great idea!

To have Puru see Two or no, sorry I am so fiddly about this haha.
This kind of fiddly is good : D

I don't really have much plans besides putting Two into an awkward situation and seeing what comes out of it. It is fun to see shenanigans like this walk the border between succeeding and falling completely off rails.

So feel free to make it difficult for me to write my way out of it. Besides I kinda forced that outcome a little.

This kind of fiddly is good : D

I don't really have much plans besides putting Two into an awkward situation and seeing what comes out of it. It is fun to see shenanigans like this walk the border between succeeding and falling completely off rails.

So feel free to make it difficult for me to write my way out of it. Besides I kinda forced that outcome a little.
Oh don’t worry, we had already agreed that Two was going to split and Mahogany wouldn’t know. So the slightly forced outcome was perfectly okay, besides it still does leave me some room to be dumb haha!

As for Puru I’ll say he did see, and I’ll change my post up a bit! Please do challenge me as well, god knows I need more practice haha!

Sludge Sludge I am going to slightly force the outcome, but I swear it'll be nothing major! I'm going to have Mahogany grab Two's wrist and pull her out the window when Mahogany jumps from it. If this isn't okay please tell me and I'll edit the post.

Next post will be coming out 8/8 (today, tomorrow in other timezones). For now, I'm going to rest, it was a busy day haha. See you all then!

Beebasaur Beebasaur
Aye, I don't mind if it is a bit. Ghetto roleplaying ^ . ^

Mahogany on the other hand was quick to get back to her feet, hurriedly looking around for some nearby foliage to build their wall with. She had her water staff, that could slow them down, but the wall was top priority. It gave them 5-ish minutes of relief, more than enough time to come up with a better plan.

Btw, just to be sure did Mahogany build a wall? It is probably obvious but I wasn't sure because it is implied.

Last edited:
CherryTart CherryTart How far are you on your post? Is something going on with you in real life, and are you still interested in this rp?
Just checking in since it's been about a week ^~^.

SniperBus SniperBus
Can we have Stanley grapple Two? (as in grab and restrict movement) And maybe use an ability that prevents her from warping away.

Not sure what he is, but I am assuming an incorporeal steam person?

Last edited:
SniperBus SniperBus
Can we have Stanley grapple Two? (as in grab and restrict movement) And maybe use an ability that prevents her from warping away.

OOOO that is a cool idea! If he is a steam person I wonder if Puru’s tornados could destabilize him. That might be a tactic we use

SniperBus SniperBus

Yes, he is a steam person.

Also sorry Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n for not finishing your part of the post yet; I do feel quite bad about it. I should have enough time to finish it today <3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back