• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avalon - OOC

it wasn't changed. Anyhow it doesn't matter all that much the first post is mostly just story of how you all arrived.

Aha, I just noticed that. Speaking of which, do you have a rough estimate of when we will be starting? No rush, just curious.

Aha, I just noticed that. Speaking of which, do you have a rough estimate of when we will be starting? No rush, just curious.
I was hoping monday but we only have 3 people ready. I'm also trying to recruit more people again since I haven't heard from a lot of the initial takers so I'm not sure if they are still in. I'd like to have at least 3 more.

I was hoping monday but we only have 3 people ready. I'm also trying to recruit more people again since I haven't heard from a lot of the initial takers so I'm not sure if they are still in. I'd like to have at least 3 more.
I can try to find some people as well! I asked my sister if she wanted to join, but she left to the middle of nowhere until the end of June hahaha

Before I forget to ask, while the npc's function on the idea of permadeath, do you want me to treat your characters the same way? If not, in the case that they should find themselves in a fatal situation they instead just get severely injured or unconscious and maybe a townsguard or someone will come and help them before death.

Before I forget to ask, while the npc's function on the idea of permadeath, do you want me to treat your characters the same way? If not, in the case that they should find themselves in a fatal situation they instead just get severely injured or unconscious and maybe a townsguard or someone will come and help them before death.
I think it depends on the situation. Maybe if the person is wanting to start over with a new character or leave the RP altogether then their character dies?

I think it depends on the situation. Maybe if the person is wanting to start over with a new character or leave the RP altogether then their character dies?
yeah, I guess it depends on the person doesn't it? Then generally I'm gonna go with characters cannot die, but I do want to have a punishment of some kind for putting yourself in that bad a situation like losing some money or serious injury, idk.

yeah, I guess it depends on the person doesn't it? Then generally I'm gonna go with characters cannot die, but I do want to have a punishment of some kind for putting yourself in that bad a situation like losing some money or serious injury, idk.
Yes, 100% agreed. No OP hahaha

Name: John Wellington Wells

Profession: Traveling Merchant

Class: Necromancer

Appearance:
13737014_246029225795943_796940891_n.jpg

Abilities:
This spells cloaks the target in a light aura, rendering them invisible to most undead creatures for a short period of time.

Money: 150

Items: A rusty short iron sword.

Profile: N/A

Last edited:
Name: John Wellington Wells

Profession: Traveling Merchant

Class: Necromancer

Appearance:
13737014_246029225795943_796940891_n.jpg

Abilities:
This spells cloaks the target in a light aura, rendering them invisible to most undead creatures for a short period of time.

Money: 150

Items: A short iron sword.

Profile: N/A

He looks so damn happy! upload_2017-5-19_19-51-55.png Please post this in the final cs thread.

Colgate Colgate Give him a rusty iron sword instead though, a new iron sword (even a short one) is a little more eexpensive than what everyone's starting money is. Sorry!

Is it okay or do you want me to change anything...? I know it's bare bones so if you want me to add more, I will.
I like it, especially that probability chance for your ability. Are there still /roll commands or anything on this site? If not I'll use a number generator or something every time you attempt to pickpocket or pick a lock which will determine if you did it successfully, successful and spotted, or just plain goofed.

Wait, no, never mind. Unless they updated it in the last month, they don't have one
I know it's doable over discord, maybe I'll link a discord server for more technical things like that, especially so everyone can see the outcome and know I'm not screwing everyone over. The dice are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back