News August 8th - Update Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]That's gonna feel like eternity, tbh, but it's gonna be worth it. Will there be updates somewhere?

[/QUOTE]
If you mean a list of all of the new things being added/fixed to the site, yes. :D

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Sleep?! i forgot how to sleep DX
Please keep on topic :)

My major issue with this is that RP's could potentially die from the inactivity. People tend to lose interest in things they don't see for a while. This is assuming the worst of updating times, of course, but I fear for RP's that may die because of a full week of inactivity, including one or two RP's in which I myself am in.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]I love mien sleep!

[/QUOTE]
i sleep four hors a day at most.anyway i am super excited but upset

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]My major issue with this is that RP's could potentially die from the inactivity. People tend to lose interest in things they don't see for a while. This is assuming the worst of updating times, of course, but I fear for RP's that may die because of a full week of inactivity, including one or two RP's in which I myself am in.

[/QUOTE]
One week at the most. It won't be that bad, I promise ^^

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]I love mien sleep!

[/QUOTE]
BeebeTheWarrior said:
i sleep four hors a day at most
Keep on topic. This thread is about the site update, not a discussion of sleeping habits. :P

Godless555 said:
Will all the threads be deleted?
No. Just moved. You'll basically all be playing a massive game of Treasure hunt, only the prize is all the threads for your RPs. jk

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]As a lover of BBCode, I must disagree with you! :x

[/QUOTE]
Eh, it was probably just intimidating to me because I'm on mobile. I write code irl so it probably wouldn't be as intimidating for me on a PC

So... question: will there already be tutorials made on how to use the new functions/features of the site when the site comes back up or will it take time after the site comes back up for the tutorials to be made?

ChronosCoded said:
Eh, it was probably just intimidating to me because I'm on mobile. I write code irl so it probably wouldn't be as intimidating for me on a PC
i sadly could never figure out the complicated bbcode stuffs >~<

DaughterofAthena said:
So... question: will there already be tutorials made on how to use the new functions/features of the site when the site comes back up or will it take time after the site comes back up for the tutorials to be made?
*Huge update is made*

DarkWizard: "Lol, have fun guys."

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]i sadly could never figure out the complicated bbcode stuffs >~<

[/QUOTE]
me neither. i just copied and pasted others and edit out what they wrote

Sunkissed said:
If you mean a list of all of the new things being added/fixed to the site, yes. :D
Please keep on topic :)
I mean being kept up to date on how the update is progressing throughout the week, maybe through tweets or something.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]i sadly could never figure out the complicated bbcode stuffs >~<

[/QUOTE]
It's very easy to understand in the update and does not break like the current bbcode system, so don't worry :)

heh ill be in school when this happens soo ill contribute in my own way *Pulls out her spell book on how to fix webpages* lets see...updates..updates..Ah here it is..1/2 cup memes...3 cups dice..1 block of insanity...*Looks at @The Dark Wizard * Hey Dark um, Do you have a bottle of tears from npc critical hits or death by game masters?I wanna help with the update spell but i dont know which one is more potant

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]I mean being kept up to date on how the update is progressing throughout the week, maybe through tweets or something.

[/QUOTE]
Oh um, I'm not really sure about that. If it's necessary then I'm sure we'll update, but really all it is is converting posts and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back