• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Chrysos
13:00

Chrysos paused as he heard her final words. She had seen through him in a heartbeat. How? All of his weapons were perfectly hidden. This girl was skilled. "Aaaah......... You noticed them.... I personally thought they were quite well hidden." He took a breath trying to recompose himself. She didn't seem to care about the weapons. Relax Chrysos. Be a gentleman like always. "Personally I sometimes lose count of the amount of weapons I carry. On average I have at least 15 revolvers and alot of ammunition. The rest are knives and other blades. Though a few are explosives." He took another sip of his wine. Personally I am unskilled with magic. My true skill is with weaponry. " he explained to her as the waiter returned with food for Yanvara. That being a coke and a nice set of Fried fish and cooked vegetables.

"I believe I've introduced myself. But I have not yet heard your name. May I be inclined to learn it." Chrysos politely asked the girl. While waiting for her reply he closely inspected her again. This time to try and confirm his suspicions. He needed to know how she knew he had weapons. Years of experience? Super hearing? Or was it just a bluff. For now Chrysos was torn between his two main insticts. The insticts of an assassin, and the insticts of a horny teenager infront of a solid 8/10.....

Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:
~Lee Owens~
Mon, the 2nd of October, Year 500
12:55 - The Ring, Lunch

Lee Owens.jpg Lee was blinked in surprise at the revelation that Viona was also an Unum Forus. She was older than him and even had a cool sword! But that means I might see her in class. Although, he was a little disappointed that she'd never used the sword to kill anyone before; or even done anything like that in general. The young boy did perk up though when she mentioned her father. Lee wanted to ask more about him, but Viona seemed...upset? Did her Dad die? The boy tilted his head to the side at her question and asked, "What do you mean? Is it rude?" He didn't get why it'd be a bad question to ask, his roommate Talvyn had always welcomed Lee's questions; especially the darker ones. Was it a cultural thing? Shuffling a little closer in interest at Viona's last sentence, the redhead's eyes widened in excitement. "Toxic? That's so cool! Can you melt my hand if I touch you? Or are you just going to make me sick?" It explained her strange appearance at least. The hair was passable, but her skin was unnaturally black. Seeing so many strange people in Terra Augurium after being sheltered for so long was a little overwhelming, but whenever someone with unusual features, like a tail or glowing eyes, passed by him the boy did his best to ignore it. Asking about other people's appearances was rude; Lee found that out the hard way when he was six and loudly asked his mother why a girl in the market was missing an arm. He remembered that lecture very well.

(( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon | Mentioned Peckinou Peckinou 's Talvyn))

October 2nd, Year 500
1:05 - Cat Island

Kevin smiled softly as he yanked his choker back up. The tabby jumped up with it, batting at the metal ornament at its end. The tall boy still could not believe that everything on this island was supposed to be a plant. They looked like cats, played like cats, and felt like cats. Besides, plants were supposed to be green. The young, white cat might be mistaken for a ball of cotton from a distance, but there was no way this was some kind of seed. How were these supposed to be magical? Whatever they were, they were a welcome break from the rest of the school. Kevin looked up from the cat, still wiggling his choker for it. Across the waves, he could see another island rising up like a spire from the water. He couldn't tell what island it was, but he didn't care. Just the Trade Island had been enough to freak him out. He was used to the towering structures of Terra Austri, but the use of magic was enough to leave him speechless. Half of him was worried what would happen what would happen if that magic ever got out of control. Between the doctrine he had been fed and the number of times he had nearly blasted his own arm to pieces, he couldn't help but imagine what magic on that caliber could cause. Floods, storms, some kind of water monster... Kevin shuddered at the thought. On the other hand, it was still incredible. The floating lights, water suspended in air, architecture beyond anything he could imagine; he was in a wonderland of magic, and he held a small piece of that inside him. There was no telling what he could do with that kind of power. Yet he still felt homesick, even after everything he had been through. There was a good chance he would never see his family again, especially if he was to go down the path of a Patronus. What should he be feeling right now? Pride? Joy? Fear? Sadness? If anything, the whole experience was leaving him more nauseous than anything.

That moment of awe was all the cat needed. Before Kevin could react, the cat jumped up and clawed at Kevin's fingers. "Ow! What the hell?" Kevin winced as he yanked his hand away. The cat had just barely broken the skin on base of his index finger. Weren't these cat's supposed to be tame? No, even tame cats would do something like this. A dog might know better, but a cat would do anything to get what it wants, even if it was just a choker. Kevin's eyes went wide when he realized the choker wasn't in his hand anymore. He must have dropped it when he got scratched. He looked up just in time to watch a white tail dart behind a corner around a building. "Hey! Get back here you stupid cat!" Kevin yelled as he ran after the thief. There was no way he could keep up with a cat; Kevin was pretty athletic, but he was a human going up against a cat. Still, he wasn't about to give up just because of that. Cats started running away from him as he ran across the sandy soil. Most ducked to the side, but a few ran before him in a herd. As he rounded the corner, he saw the white cat running away at the head of the pack. As he suspected, he saw a black strip of leather trailing behind the cat. A little further, he saw a few people down a ways. A red-headed girl with a braid, a boy with glasses, and a black-haired girl with... something. A black cat? It was hard to tell at this distance with this many cats in front of him, but Kevin could imagine it being a cat, "Someone catch that cat!" Kevin shouted. "The white one! Grab it!"

EldridSmith EldridSmith Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Last edited:
Miranda Olesen
13:06 - Cat Island
Miranda gave Devan a smile while dealing with the light bulb head of hers, since she was happy about returning his glasses. ‘I am happy that he got his glasses back, but I wonder if he saw my tail.’ thought Miranda. She doesn’t know if Devan is nearsighted or farsighted, because she didn’t ask him about that.
As she was about to say your welcome to Devan, her eyes went wide open when she saw the cute Tamanta. ‘Is that the warp sprite that the speaker guy was warning us about? Because if it isn’t, I want to cuddle this adorable creature.’ thought Miranda.
Staring at the Tamanta with a curious look on her face for a few minutes. Miranda then returned her focus towards Devan. “Your welcome, and is that a warp sprite? I don’t know what they look like, but I want to hug it since it is so cute.” said Miranda.
Not sure if it was ok to hug the Tamanta, she would keep looking at it for a bit. Because it looked like a water puppy. ‘Must not hug the blue puppy. Need to find a cat to pet on.’ thought Miranda.
While she was thinking about that and looking at the Tamanta. Devan snapped her out of her thoughts by saying his name. “Oh. My name is Miranda, and it is nice to meet yoooou.” said Miranda. She ended her sentence like that, since somebody was scaring the cats for some reason. “What the hell?!” said Miranda. Despite not knowing what is going on, the white cat that the guy was chasing had hidden behind her legs in fear. “Poor kitty, and why did you chase it like that?” said Miranda, who turned around and pet the cat behind its ear. The cat responded to her with a meow, and it rubbed its head against her hand.
Miranda pick the white cat up once she did that, and then finally notice that Pandora was there. Now she didn’t know what to say to Pandora, for she was holding a cat that had the same color as her tail. But Miranda left her alone for now. ‘Oh god. How long has she been there, and did that girl saw my tail?' thought Miranda. Even though, it made her worry about the girl telling people about her tail. She hasn't taken any action, since this guy who was scaring the cats is more important.
Xio Xio , EldridSmith EldridSmith , and Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

1569931892333.pngYanvara Shakti
The Ring => Central Plaza

Yanvara took a sip of her drink before putting her attention back to Chrysos, "Ah my names Yanvara, pleasure to make your acquaintance although I would say a person having that many weapons on them is quite out of the norm ,especially since having that many weapons seems like a bit of overkill. " Yanvara thought that maybe getting a bit under his skin would be fun but then again maybe not since he was treating her. Although she was quite bored right now and her roommate was pretty much who knows where. She was hoping that this Chrysos guy would actually be able to provide a bit of entertainment for her atleast, she grabbed her fork and cut a piece of the fish so that she could take a bite of it. "Ya know, the food is actually way better than you would expect it to be." Yanvara then took a another sip from her soda until it reached empty, she was quite thirsty from having nothing to drink all day and felt like she could do another refill or 3 if she really wanted to.
Chrysos - Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
1569967632335.png"They're Tamanta's, they come from the Japanese undersea empire. They often swim with divers and they're basically the country's mascot. I've always wanted to pet one and now I finally get to." He says as he looks up noticing the bright light coming from Miranda's head. "Uhhhh... why is your head glowing...?" He asks perplexed at it. However realism dawns upon him again and he goes back to petting the Tamanta since she was only going to answer out of social obligation... not like she actually cared. At least the Tamanta was genuinely happy to be around him. However the loneliness made attempt to interact with the girl next to him. "Do you like to read?"
Interaction: Blackrose7 Blackrose7

~ Time Skip ~
14:15 - Caster Type Class
1569978798495.png
Magum Spiritus - Ms. Sylvia

Back to the classroom island for what she hoped would be her favorite class of the day! Magum Spiritus.

She and her two familiars, a normal-sized Cheshire colored longhaired cat and a Cheshire colored snow leopard, sat in the classroom. Sylvia and her cat were sitting on the teacher's table towards the front, and the snow leopard was sitting right inside the door to the classroom, eager to startle students. Those that were in her Scientificus class earlier would notice it is indeed the same classroom, but the layout had changed from lab-friendly to a rather open circle of desks.

1569978831217.png
Vene Ignus - Ms. Seryva

Seryva sighed, almost falling asleep in her chair at her desk. This was so much more boring than The Ring. Than fighting. She rubbed her face profusely but didn't manage to stay awake long enough to hear the bell denoting the start of class. Come 14:15, she had nodded off in her chair, waiting for the students to appear.

1569978846468.png
Vene Aere - Mr. Damon

Back to his book. At least until that bell rang, that was. He was eager to get started on the caster type classes, interested to see what these fresh minds could come up with, how much mana they could manage.

Those who had him for Artificem would notice that the room had shifted about to become an open circle of plush pillows on the floor.

1569978899091.png
Vene Navitas - Ms. Ellania

Ellania stood, one hand cupped gently against her stomach, the other's fingertips barely touching the desk to her side. Teaching again. It had been so long, but she needed something to do on this school or she would go absolutely stir crazy. Perhaps there'd be a good sparring match or two with some of the other teachers or staff? She had even heard that some of the teachers were new Ultima. A fun little opportunity, if they weren't opposed to it. It'd certainly give the students a show. For now, though, she'd get to teach these newbies a thing or two about Navitas.

1569985489366.png
Vene Terra - Mrs. Diana

Diana sat on a tall rock in the middle of what seemed like a makeshift classroom, with shallow pits of sand making a circle around her. As there were no chairs, it was clear these tiny, seat-sized pits were where they were supposed to plop down. The fire-haired beauty in the center was fit and very impatient. She was more squatting than actually sitting, and observed each student that came in with a penetrating glare.

1569985547370.png
Vene Aquas - Mr. Artor

In the floating island of Aquas, Mr. Artor took advantage of the less-than-normal gravity to float about five feet off the ground. He didn't seem interested in anyone that came in, and looked annoyed when the bell finally rang. When it did, he flipped over to look at the students but didn't say anything.

1569985521089.png
Magum Mortis - Mrs. Octavia

More. Coffee. Octavia looked at each student that walked into the room with disdain. If anyone tried to talk to her, she simply raised her hand to them and told them to wait until class started. When the bell rang, she downed the rest of her coffee in one gulp and slapped her cheeks, "Alright. Ready for teaching."

1569983298228.png
Magum Vitae - Mr. Carmine

The Vitae classroom was, unsurprisingly, full of life. Plants adorned every square inch of the walls, some even draping off from the ceiling. There were critters in amongst the plants, but few wanted to be seen for long. A small kiddie pool in the corner housed five Tamantas that looked very pleased that class would be starting soon. They wanted new friends. The teacher was an average man with a pretty face and a clear affinity for butterflies. They flitted around him in droves. He simply watched as students came in.

1569983097507.png
Mago Ex Diem - Mr. Khonsu "Soup"

Soup, as he liked to be known (a cute nickname he had decided to own), had music blaring from his classroom. You could hear it from a block away, if only faintly. Inside the room, Soup was bobbing to the music, humming as he smiled almost flirtatiously at each student that made their way in. Everything about this man was flamboyant. His hair was large and in charge. His kimono-like top had huge shoulder poofs, which his little white fox familiar was sitting on, and a certain buldge was a little bit distracting as well in the tight pants his kimono-like top tucked into, not to mention his fantastic ass which was a little distracting with his dancing around.

1569984352027.png
Mago Tenebris - Mr. Mikael

Mikael bit his lip nervously as he waited for the kids to show up. This was nervewracking. It always was every year. Every batch of students had him on edge. Would they like him? Would they be nice? Would they work hard? He really hoped they would work hard. Tenebris was his favorite element... and he might be biased... but... still. He couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with any of the students coming in.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Peckinou Peckinou Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Kyrenka Kyrenka Osuka Osuka Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Astralworks Astralworks Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Xio Xio

~Gavin Heidrich~
14:15 - Vene Aere Island, Caster Class

Gavin.jpg Gavin was more than ready to start this class. With his tools now tagged, he felt like everything was slowly coming together. The brunet stalled outside his classroom's door as he rifled through his bag and checked off everything and anything he could possibly need. First aid? Check. Magic fan? Check. Snacks? Check. He was never going to admit it out loud, much less to himself, but he was nervous. His powers had been hard to control in the past, and even though he had gotten better thanks to his tutor images of him humiliating himself in front of everyone were running through his head. Gavin closed his backpack as he tried to steel his nerves. It was only the first day, this class would be like the last and wouldn't do a lot of actual practice. They'd probably sit around doing ice breakers and going over the syllabus for the entire period. Letting out a nervous breath of air, the brunet finally mustered up the courage to open the door and step into the classroom. The first thing he noticed was the ring of cushions on the floor in place of traditional desks. His eyes lit up in excitement. This is going to be a fun class! Any teacher that deterred from the norm always had an interesting class; which was good for Gavin since he sometimes had trouble paying attention when things got boring. Eagerly, he plopped himself down on a random pillow and set his backpack on his lap. Giving the blue-haired man, presumably the teacher, a small wave, Gavin smiled. "Hi! I'm Gavin Heidrich!"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1567463295966.pngLunch -> room-> Vene Terra classroom
Lunch with Ms. Sylvia soon ended as Locoma had gotten too intoxicated to continue lunch. Thankfully Thomas didn't need to eat much and had already eaten his fill. "Thanks for Lunch Ms. Sylvia!" He says as he puts Locoma on his robot dog to carry her back to their room. Locoma was taller and larger than Thomas so he had to support her as they made their way to their room. Locoma continuing to smother him with her chest causing him to be a joyous beet red by the time they returned to the room. She then noticed his face was red and kissed him on the forehead to check his temperature causing Thomas's already extremely happy mood to escalate even further however he could tell she wasn't in the position to go to class since she passed out right after he laid he down on the bed. However the momentum caused some movement and slippage causing Thomas to see way more than his innocent mind was ready for. He quickly covered her up with a sheet to keep himself from overheating. He then checked the time and saw he had to get to class so he reluctantly parted with Locoma after leaving her the clockwork rose he made on her nightstand and refilling his jacket with spare parts and gears. He was so elated and distracted he didn't even tinker as he walked to class, he instead ran through everything that had happened today crystallizing each memory within his mind before daydreaming about the future he would spend with Locoma. When he arrived at class he instinctively greeted to the teacher (Mrs. Diana) passively as he sat down and continued daydreaming with an expression betraying his thoughts.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

1568430513566.pngIan bought the items for Ms. Servya in exchange for the ring, keeping his own stuff inside the bag as he finished talking to her about random things. She eventually had to leave to prepare for class and Ian went back to his room and put all of the magic items on for safety's sake before heading to his casting class. He had decided to listen to Ms. Server and head to tenebris instead of Navitas. And while he was more interested if close range combat and Navitas, having a life saving trump card was always nice and that's what this class would allow him to have. He already had a plan to use a hailstorm of needles coming out of portals surrounding the threat at mach speed to tear it to shreds as his last resort. How long till he would be able to do it? He had no clue. He couldn't help but wish that Ms. Seryva was his teacher but he would give his new teacher a chance. He soon arrived into an almost empty classroom with a teacher who looked like he on pins and needles and he couldn't even make eye concept with him. "Hi, this is Tenebris right?" Ian asked, since he honestly expected a dark and brooding room and teacher.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

1568853387674.pngAfter the fiasco In the plaza Tristan grabbed lunch with the group and went with them to grab their stickers. He soon headed off on his own afterwards since he wanted to chat with his roommate since she the conversation with the others was going nowhere. She liked to hear him ramble on about all the spy movies he had seen, which was somewhere around 100 or so of them. However he didn't see her so he went to their room and worked out until it was time for class. He made his way over to class, he soon heard the blaring music which he didn't mind but when he saw Soup his opinion went on a rollercoaster. His first impression was great with the cute fox and fluffy things. The flirtatious and flamboyant dress didn't bother Tristan and enjoying the music had put this teacher on a positive note. However when he saw tight pants his opinion of the teacher quickly fell. He quickly took his seat and regretted deciding to try and hide his spiritus magic for easier mental manipulation but it was too late to change now.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

~Liliana Bermudez~
14:15 - Mago Tenebris Island, Caster Class

LFB.jpg Liliana and Venissa were able to get their markers and attach them to their respective tools without any problems. Unfortunately they didn't get to spend as much as they had liked to at Cat Island; which had way more than just cats! Luckily, they were in the same Caster Class so Liliana was able to lead her roommate through the crowd of migrating students all the way to their next class. Giving Venissa an encouraging smile, she said, "We got this." Opening the door and stepping in first, Liliana took stock of the classroom. Oh, we're not the the first ones here! There was a man with white hair and a strange outfit that seemed to be in a conversation with a black-haired man. With the one guy in a Tenebris uniform, it was much easier to tell who was the teacher than in the morning class. Giving the two a tight-lipped smile, the brunette quickly ushered herself and Venissa to a pair of desks towards the back of the room. No way were they going to sit in front of other people. Something about the feeling of eyes on her back unsettled Liliana.

(( Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Venissa and Mr. Mikael | EldridSmith EldridSmith 's Ian))

Last edited:
1570037876249.png~ Venissa Koh ~
14:15 - Mago Tenebris Class
Okay. Next class, still with her roommate. Today was actually turning out to be pretty good. She was shaking from nervousness about this class, about probably having to use her magic, but... it was gonna be okay. These were professionals. They'd stop if anything went wrong. They'd make sure she was safe and that the people around her were safe.

Walking in with Liliana, she was surprised by the appearance of the teacher. He was wearing all white, some sort of cloak, and definitely looked nervous like she was. For some reason, in her mind, she expected the teacher to be kind of like her shadows - like a demon. Mean, stern, possibly brooding. Venissa couldn't help but chuckle a little as she turned to Liliana, "Sit together?"

EldridSmith EldridSmith Kyrenka Kyrenka

~Liliana Bermudez~
14:15 - Mago Tenebris Island, Caster Class

LFB.jpg Beaming, Liliana chirped, "Yup yup!" Taking the aisle seat so that Venissa could look out the window if she wanted to, the brunette made herself comfortable in her new seat. Staring at the teacher for a few moments before turning her gaze back towards the other girl, she asked, "Hey, is it just me or does he seem nervous?" It was more than obvious that he couldn't meet the black-haired student's eyes, and he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. "Maybe he's new," the brunette mused out loud. Poor guy, hopefully the kids are nice to him. Every time they had a teacher that wasn't 100% confident, they were practically torn apart by her classmates. Granted, public school was different from Augurium, but there would still be some students that'd give him a hard time. But, that also means that he'll be less strict. Eagerly reaching into her bag, Liliana cheerfully opened a bag of cookies and wasted no time in popping a few into her mouth. Absently swatting away a stray hand from Them, damn shadow was always hungry, the brunette held out the bag for Venissa.

(( Deathkitten Deathkitten ))

~María de los Ángeles~
14:15 - Mago Ex Diem Island, Caster Class

Maria.jpg María heard the classroom long before she saw its door. Flinching from the volume, even through the closed door, she tripled checked her schedule and felt a headache begin to form. Letting out an exasperated sigh, she braced herself as she entered. At the front of the room, a person, whom she assumed was the teacher, with strange eyes and horns was dancing to the music. He...she...they? smiled at her with a wink, causing the soldier's face to burn in embarrassment. ¿Qué carajo? Standing frozen while staring at the teacher, it didn't take long for María to notice certain...assets. Her expression dropped in shock as she quickly averted her eyes. ¿Qué carajo? She could practically feel how red her face was. The polite thing to do would be to ignore it, and that's exactly what she was going to do. Stiffly, the soldier made her way to an empty desk and sank down into its seat. Maybe coming here was a mistake. Glancing over at the only other student in the room, Tristan if she remembered correctly, she could at least take comfort in the fact that he was obviously displeased with the teacher as well.

(( Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Soup | EldridSmith EldridSmith 's Tristan))

Last edited:
c6d161f474636cc3c3a1fd247502be0f.pngOmar was bored and lonely during lunch and practically since his arrival at the school. Pandora was mostly in her room and he wasn't allowed to room with her no matter how much he begged the school. The school had put all of his cancers in remission when he arrived so the constant pains went away thankfully so at least school wasn't all bad. And since he had all his shots and everything the allergies weren't too bad, only a runny nose in the mornings when all the flowers bloomed. There were so many new people around him he didn't know how to act, he was only used to being around Pandora who didn't care that he was a mutated freak. He ate lunch alone before trying to find Pandora but he couldn't. So he began heading to class before everyone else so he could hide from everyone's attention like he did in the morning. He found the teacher sleeping at her desk and he faced a dilemma: to try socializing with someone other than Pandora or to hide from view like normal. The school encouraged him to interact with people but Omar didn't know how. His only hobby was working with molten glass using his mutated arm since it couldn't hurt him. He stared at the orange and black arm with long savage claws at the ends with mixed feelings. He was a living weapon and his arm was visible proof of that, did he even deserve to be in the very place he was created to destroy? He cast aside such thoughts and walked up to the teacher who had just awoke. Was she informed about his condition? He nervously asked: "I'm Omar... did they mention anything about my condition to you?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Attachments

• 92842730-monster-claw-hand-talons-in-a-vintage-woodcut-style-.jpg
    92842730-monster-claw-hand-talons-in-a-vintage-woodcut-style-.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 2
~Lee Owens~
14:15 - Vene Navitas Island, Caster Class

Lee Owens.jpg Lee was excited for his next class. So far, he's made two whole friends by himself! He'd probably make another couple of friends in this class too! Everything was going very well. Excitedly, the young boy approached the door that belonged to his next class and opened it. Peeking in, he brightened upon seeing that his teacher was already here. Lee entered and shut the door behind him with a smile and a wave. "Hello! My name is Lee Owens! It's nice to meet you!" The teacher was adorned with jewels and fairly intricate dress. Does that mean she's royalty? It wasn't unheard of for high profile people to come study at Augurium, but for one of them to be a teacher? It was beyond cool! Staring up at the taller woman, Lee asked, "Are you an Ultima?" The last class was taught by an Ultima, but was this teacher an Ultima too? His eyes sparkled at the thought of having two Ultimas as his teachers.

(( Deathkitten Deathkitten ))

9038_7_1080p.jpg
Steve Freeling
Monday, October 2, Year 500
Steve had walked off from the group in the hallway to have lunch. In his seemingly endless rage, he had gulped his sandwich down in three or four bites and swallowed his drink in one swig while letting loose a glut of Japanese obscenities. Steve wasn't one to let his temper get the best of him, but this was going too far. That bastard Tristan especially. All I did was ask if everyone was okay and he acts annoyed like I'm some human cockroach who's beneath him! So he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, huh? Not treating people like that, he's not! I oughta set that asshole on fire! Or when he asks me something, I'll ignore him and go talk to this girl instead! Yeah, that's right. A girl so beautiful that he'll be jealous of the fact that I'm even talking to her! Then he'll actually have something to be annoyed about! Even now as he walked into the Vene Ignus classroom, a scowl was firmly planted on his face as if someone had put a curse on him so that he could only feel anger, his blue eyes wide with rage.
"Ore wa nidoto kare ni hanashimasen! Ore wa kare o nikumu! Ano rokudenashi wa ore ga ki ni shite iru subete no tame ni kare ni nijū no noroi o motsu koto ga dekimasu!"* His entire body shuddered with rage as he went through the door, his breathing heavy. He attempted to calm himself anyway. Calm down. It's not worth getting this upset over. That was when he saw Ms. Servya from his previous class and noticed that it seemed they were the only ones there so far aside from another student who had mutations of which Steve had never seen the like aside from maybe some beasts in the Deadlands.
"Excuse me. This is the class for Vene Ignus, right?" Of course it is, you dumbass. Ms. Servya is right in front of you. This is exactly why a lot of people think you're nothing more than muscle.
"Yo. I'm Steve," he shot to the other student with a wave and his best attempt at a friendly smile.
Deathkitten Deathkitten EldridSmith EldridSmith
*I'll never speak to him again! I hate him! That bastard can have a double curse on him for all I care!

Last edited:
Miranda Olesen
14:15 - Mago Ex Diem Island, Caster Class
Miranda eventually left cat island before it was 14:15, because she wanted to know what the Ex Diem teacher was like. Not to mention that Miranda thought that the Vene Aere teacher would be relaxing in their classroom. 'As much as I want to do Vene Aere for my caster class, I am curious about the Ex Diem teacher. Do they like to have fun? Are they from the New Republic of North America, or the Japanese Undersea Empire? I really want to know.' thought Miranda. Not wanting to be late for the caster class. Miranda ran to the Ex Diem Island, so she can find out about that.
Once Miranda had entered the portal on Ex Diem Island and entered the classroom. She was staring at what the teacher was doing, for she didn’t expect him to be dancing. “Are you giving us a party on the first day of school? Because if that is the case then that is awesome.” said Miranda, cheerfully.
Her head then turned into a light bulb, since she was excited about the party idea. ‘Even though, I have never been to a party before. This looks like fun.’ thought Miranda.
Although Miranda didn’t notice the fact that the Ex Diem teacher had horns on his head. She didn’t care about that for now, because she wanted to have fun with this awesome scenario that the Ex Diem teacher had created. ♪”Welcome to the fuck party! We don’t care about anything. We want to have some fun, and let the world go by. Welcome to the fuck party.”♪ said Miranda.
This girl was literally singing on a light microphone that she created from her endless flashlight, and was standing on a desk without any care in the world. ♪”Fuck the egyptian nobles. They are murderous assholes. Fuck them right up in the *****. Fuck them right up.”♪ She continued to sing about the horrible things that the egyptian nobles did, because the music was still on.
Kyrenka Kyrenka , Deathkitten Deathkitten , and EldridSmith EldridSmith
( *Facepalm. She really can't shut up about them. )

~Guiren Nyverk~
14:15 - Vene Terra Island, Caster Class

GN..jpg Guiren hadn't planned on wearing his uniform to class, but losing his only pair of pants meant that he'd have to suck up the uniform until he could afford his own clothes. He was not getting rid of the jacket though. Partially because he didn't want to give in completely to the rules, and partially because he was kind of attached to it; not that he'd ever admit that. Finding his next class wasn't hard, but the dark-haired man took his time getting there. Stalking into the classroom, he wrinkled his nose at the realization that he was the only student present. Guiren glared at a brunet with a love-struck expression. Scratch that, he was the only student mentally present. The dark-haired man gazed up at their supposed teacher before glancing down at the pits around them. Like hell was he sitting in a fucking pit. Crossing his arms over his chest, he scowled as he remained firmly standing. The one good thing about this class so far was that this teacher seemed serious. Hopefully that means we get to beat the shit out of each other. The face of the nameless girl that stole his pants popped into his head. Guiren really hoped that she was in his class.

((Mentioned Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider 's Pandora | EldridSmith EldridSmith 's Thomas | Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Mrs. Diana))

SmokingBear.jpgKitchi having been late to class earlier made him want to head there early so he couldn't be late. "I was late this morning so I'm going to leave early Chepi; I'll see you tonight after running a few errands." He says embracing her tightly before heading out. It wasn't considered proper to kiss in public in the tribe while hugging was and that was something the two of them strictly adhered to. Kitchi could feel the life energy coming from the class before he even arrived as it was so vibrant. He lumbered inside to see the paradise and it reminded him of his home in the forest, though the energy was more lively it still gave off the same feeling. Kitchi looked around to see the Tamanta's in the small pool causing him to smile at seeing those cute things again. Kitchi looked through the swarm of butterflies to see the man within, to which Kitchi nodded towards. He could also sense the many creatures within the plants but none of them approached him so he moved towards the pool with the excited Tamanta's inside. He stooped down to pet them while he waited for class to start while they swarmed him seeking his affection, to which he took his time petting each before giving the next their turn.
Kyrenka Kyrenka Deathkitten Deathkitten

1570059766917.pngThomas listened to the girl explaining why her head was glowing as she put the cat down and began petting the Tamanta that was at her feet begging for attention in an adorable fashion. She then turned to talk to the other people who were nearby and Devan was left out. He sighed as he held the cute Tamanta as it nuzzled against his face before he had to head to class. He honestly wished he had water or some other element other than his own so he could keep a cute pet like that with him all the time but alas he was cursed mortis. On the way to class Devan was reading a book on the different monsters of the sea as he walked to class. However on the way someone was messing around with their fire and burnt his book causing Devan's mood to sour. However he said nothing, he just took his sour mood with him to class as his chaotic aura was bound to cause issues. He gave up trying to control it, too much had happened today for him to try and control it again. Perhaps the teacher could do something about it, otherwise let them all fight amongst themselves. It's not like anyone cared about him, so why should he care about them? He soon found himself in class with the teacher who was sipping coffee as he sat down. He waved but said nothing.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Rever Echni

Rever had made his way to the class and decided agaisnt making his usual announcing of the entrance. Simply walking in and sitting at a desk as he smiled some. He was happy to a know a few students were nice. Or maybe most were nice and that small girl was an exception. Nevertheless Rever opened his box and looked at his statues. Which one would he use to demonstrate his magic to the teacher..... He already used knight, and he had summoned Natasha a lot lately. Ooh shark would be good. He hadn't summoned her since he arrived to the school. Pulling her statue out he set it down and closed his case awaiting for class to begin.

Looking around the classroom he was suprised by the design. Plants everywhere to say the least.... and wjat are those adorable creatures in the kiddy pool. Bugs around and the teacher himself has butterflies hovering near him. Rever supposed this was the true nature of Vitae. He always used his Vitae in conjunction wth statue. So he had never practiced Vitae by itself... actually had he even practiced earth by itself before.... oh well that can be talked about another time. For now he looked at shark to make sure everything was right.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

~Chepi ~
14:15 - Magum Spiritus Island, Caster Class

Chepi.png Chepi embraced her husband tightly, but all too soon Kitchi was slipping out of her arms and towards his next class. She watched his figure disappear before letting out a forlorn sigh. She didn't usually feel her husband's absence so keenly, but being a stranger in a strange land had changed that. Kitchi was the only one she knew and fully trusted here, and without him she felt a little more uncertain. Straightening up, Chepi placed her new glasses back on her face and made her way to her own class. She may be unsure in her new environment, but that didn't mean she was going to suddenly lose her spine without her husband by her side. It was now, more than ever, that she needed to show courage and strength. I can do this. It wasn't difficult to find her way to her next class. Walking inside was a different story. As soon as she opened the door, her eyes landed on the leopard stationed on the other side. The warrior immediately tensed, old instincts taking charge. It took a few beats of silence before Chepi was able to finally relax her muscles. Pet, it's a pet. The novelty of pets was still new to her. Animals were usually kept for food or for work in their tribe, not for mere pleasure. Seeing a predator lounging in the classroom with a satisfied glint in its eye was hard to get used to. Shifting her gaze over to the teacher's desk, Chepi's eyebrows rose in surprise. Wait a moment. Small stature, white hair, cat-like features. This was Kitchi's previous teacher! Chepi's expression lifted as she made her way to the teacher. "Hello, I am Chepi. I believe that you've met my Kitchi already." Remembering cultural norms, the taller girl held out her hand for the teacher to shake.

(( EldridSmith EldridSmith 's Kitchi | Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Ms. Sylvia))

Vitae Class

Pandora Menix

Having left Cat Island Pandora wandered about before finally having to go to her next class. Coming into the classroom Pandora was momentarily stunned by the vast array of life in the room. Gazing around she began to immediately think of different things that could be made out of each of them. Her fascination however was broken at the sound of hobbling. While Pandora was busy gawking at the room Mouth had begun to go up to the various plants within its reach and pick insects from them. As it moved it began to shove them into its maw before turning and looking at the butterflys around the teacher. Pandora turned, her eyes locking onto the hobbling abomination.

Stopping infront of the teacher it swiped a butterfly from the air before shoving it into its mouth. Staring for a second she hurriedly moved up and began to push it away from the teacher and towards an empty seat near the front. Grabbing its toothed tail she pulled it against the bottom of her seat. "Sorry." Pandora muttered before Mouth let out an "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as it shook before going back to its random twitching.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon EldridSmith EldridSmith Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back