• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
~Chepi~
Mon, the 2nd of October, Year 500
14:15 - Magum Spiritus Island, Caster Class

Chepi.png Chepi couldn't help the smile that stretched across her features. Kitchi always made an impression on people, whether through his kindness or skills, so it was no surprise that their teacher remembered him. It was a relief that Ms. Sylvia was so friendly; once a shaman from another village had tried to mentor her and Kitchi during his stay, but his combative attitude had made it impossible. Settling down in a seat so that she wasn't in the way, Chepi sat and listened attentively to the teacher as she talked. While she had experience with reading the memories left behind in places, albeit not clearly, things like 'reading auras' was new. The way the teacher was describing it, auras were the spiritual energy that surrounded a person. While she was good at reading people, Chepi wouldn't attest that to her gift; it was more of a intuition thing than a spiritual one. This, was exactly why she wanted to come study at Augurium. The shaman had taught Chepi and Kitchi so much during their time in the village, but even he did not know everything there was to know about their powers. There was so much more to her abilities than she knew, and she wanted to learn every bit of it.

Chepi Spirit Form.png Despite her eagerness, Chepi felt a moment of panic as she felt like she was suddenly ejected from reality. Her surroundings were dark and everything felt off; like as if she was in a dream. It was similar to the feeling she'd get when trying to see into the memories that were left behind except cranked up to the max. Concentrating on herself, Chepi listened to the teacher as she gathered herself again. My truest form? There were so many things that could represent her as a spirit, but for some reason all she could hear was Kitchi's voice calling her his fairy. Just like that, that was all she could think about. Her home. Her people. Her husband. A hand stretched out before her; her hand. Blinking with eyes she didn't have a moment ago, her hands delicately ran over herself. She felt normal, and didn't seem to have anything extra like her teacher's horns. All ten fingers and all ten toes are accounted for. Gazing down at herself, her eyes widened. She was wearing the dress she wore on her wedding day. Reaching up, she felt flowers and jewelry in her hair. Breathing out a laugh, she lifted up dress a bit to examine her thigh. Still there... A small scar that she'd gotten during a hunt a few months after her wedding still marked her skin. It made sense, her experiences and memories would all come together to make up who she truly was. She wasn't sure why, but still being herself as a spirit brought Chepi a ridiculous amount of joy. Living in Terra Augurium, as much as she's enjoyed it, had made her feel like she was losing herself. I suppose this means that despite all these changes, I've remained true to myself. The thought alone brought her comfort and reinforced her nerve.

(( Deathkitten Deathkitten ))

~Guiren Nyverk~
14:15 - Vene Terra Island, Caster Class

GN..jpg Guiren's first thought was, oh shit. The next was how fucking grateful he was for being stubborn and not sitting down. Since he was already standing, he was a little more prepared. Taking a running start, the older boy ran towards the stone wave. When it was almost upon him the dark-haired boy was able to easily jump over it. He grinned at his accomplishment before turning to the sound of more stone moving. The grin on his face immediately slipped off as he watched his teacher send out fucking bullets made out of rock towards them. You gotta be fucking kidding me. Use their powers? The most he'd ever done was stick people into the ground so they couldn't move! Frowning, he thought about that. Could that work if he did it to himself? Just don't stay under for too long. From what he's seen of his teacher, he didn't doubt for a second that she'd immediately eject him from the ground.

Concentrating, he sank into the ground; letting the stone bullets smash into the earth above him as he remained safe inside of a pitch-black bubble under the surface. Waiting until the last of them hit the ground, Guiren used a combination of his powers and his own strength to lift himself out of the ground. Grinding his teeth in anger, he glared at the teacher. He didn't care if the others avoided the attack or not, his focus had narrowed down to figuring out how to hurt his teacher. Offense out, huh? The dark-haired boy charged towards the teacher while simultaneously reaching out with his abilities to try and cause the ground beneath her feet to swallow her. If he succeeds, in that, Mrs. Diana will be stuck in the ground up to her shoulders. If he doesn't succeed, then he's going to aim a punch to her head.

((Trying to fight Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Mrs. Diana))

"Ahh apologies teacher. Would perhaps removing the katanas solve the problem. Or is the statue in of itself that is the weapon." Rever asked as he held out his hand shark dropping the tennis ball in it before closing her eyes and returning to her original state. Rever bent down to pick upstart and placed her and the tennis ball back in the case before grabbing his own seed. Turning to Nyar he smiled and said "I'm sure you will do great no matter what. No life is perfect after all. So any plant will have a few weaknesses. "

Looking back at his own seed he wondered what he should make. Before smiling and deciding on it. Something grown frequently in his country.the persea tree. Calming himself he let the mana flow into the seed at a slow constant rate while the image of a persea tree stayed firm in his head. He tried to remember as much as he could about them. And slowly the seed began to crack and grow at a trickle rate. "I'm not very skilled on regular vitae use...." Rever stated as his horns glow radiant with green light. "Why don't you try Nayr"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1570648085829.png~ Mr. Khonsu "Soup" ~
14:20 - Mago Ex Diem Class

Soup laughed heartily, the sound booming over the music as it drowned out the bell for class. This girl was funny. Childhood at its finest. Miranda. And, assuming the tune was true, she was from the same place as her Mother and Father, the Theocracy. Horus's little quip, let alone his name, made it clear there was going to be quite the disparage in his classroom. Tristan seemed a little shy. María, such a beautiful name, added an equally beautiful red blush to her cheeks. Then there was Ivan. Ivan Timurovich, trying to escape.

He laughed again, and, in a smear of neon yellow, purple, and red, he was behind Ivan. Soup rand a clawed red-tipped hand through his hair, pleasantly brushing the tips against his scalp. The music came to a sudden end, and he hooked his arm around Ivan's waist, "Alright! Let's get this class started, shall we?" His voice matched his appearance, mesmerizing and alluring, sexy despite saying nothing inappropriate.

"Ivan," he squeezed the boy's waist, "María," he said with an accent, "the wonderful Miranda, the adorable Tristan, and the oh-so-brave and honorable Horus. I am so lucky to have all of you. This is the Mago Ex Diem class, and yes, my students, you are in the right place. The best place!" He snapped his fingers and the room went dark, only to be lit once again by a galaxy of twinkling stars above their heads, though he still hadn't let go of Ivan, "This is a much better mood. Nice and dim, sensual in the best of ways. I will make sure to titillate your minds, scintillate your bodies, and absolutely transform your magic."

"So! Let's get started, shall we?" he finally let go of Ivan, only to walk over to María and rest her arm on her shoulders, "No running off Ivan. This is your class now, dear. I promise I won't bite too much. That aside though, let's talk about what you all can do. María, do you know what one of my favorite uses of my light is? Trick question. It's all of them. I love teleportation - " he showed off a little, using that opportunity to become a smear of light once more, this time blue and gold, and appear beside Horus, "I also love making constructs of my will. Manifesting things based on what I'm imagining." He held out his hand and a small orb of red light appeared, morphing from a sphere to a diamond to a life-like reconstruction of Horus. It fizzled out, and he leaned against Horus, "You know, I'm half-noble on my Father's side. Never met the guy though. Can't exactly go into the Theocracy. They don't really like bastard children."

He blinked once more, the smear all colors of the rainbow as he came to a stop behind Tristian and rested his hands on his shoulders, "Hmmm~ Where should we start? We need to get you guys to grow your mana pool. I think you guys seem like a tough little lot, so we can have a bit of fun together, yeah? I can go rough~?"

Again he was gone, back to Ivan's side in a blur of pink light, "One. Two. Three. Four. And, five." He snapped, all light going out from the room like a void had swallowed them up. "Take out your preferred tool, and try to use your own light to draw in the air. Focus on a color, put that color aaalllll the way in your fingertip, and rub it out on the air. Draw or write whatever you want. Express yourselves. Have a little fun, and once I make sure you can do that, we can move on to something a bit harder." He squeezed Ivan's shoulder, then backed up into the darkness and fell silent.

Kyrenka Kyrenka EldridSmith EldridSmith Osuka Osuka Blackrose7 Blackrose7 NoxianNova NoxianNova

1567463295966.pngThomas was on cloud nine: both figuratively and literally at this point. He didn't even realize he was in the air until he saw a pebble whiz by him and he had nothing to dodge on since his feet were off the ground. Thomas would have cursed if he wasn't so innocent. The heck was this?! He thought to himself, he had signed up for crafting classes and science! Nothing with combat!!! Uh oh... The group was quickly approaching as he covered himself with gears and scrap parts, and all thr extra ones in his backpack flew towards him and made him look like a scrap heap with two eyes thanks to his goggles. He was so used to doing things by hand he didn't use his magic to craft things but this made him think fast. Thomas never made any weapons but he remembered the spring that caused the gear to cut him. He used his magic to assemble... something. He had no words to describe it other than a box with a trigger. He slammed some gears in and pulled the trigger causing a handful of gears to shoot out spinning towards her fast enough to cut skin. Thomas he didn't hurt the teacher but she told him to fight so he would. He quickly reloaded as pellets bounced off of his scrap part armor.
Kyrenka Kyrenka Peckinou Peckinou Deathkitten Deathkitten

1570604481927.pngPeridot Goldhart
Magum Mortis Class
Peridot was running late "Ah dammit, stupid alarm, not reminding me of my class today, ok calm down" Peridot said to herself as she passed closed classroom doors "Nope, nope, nope. A-ha here we go Death" She said to herself as she slid to a stop in "Ok, Peridot you got to make a good first impression with your teacher and fellow students." She said before getting into a badass pose "Hey, how you doing... No that's stupid. Oh hi guys" Peridot tried again in a different pose

"No once again too stupid, Ooh what about if I turn around...no. ok just be normal and they'll like you for you" She walked up to the doors and threw them open "WHAT IS UP MY PARTY PEEPS, PERI IS IN THE HIZZOW-OH NO!" She started before facepalming "I knew that was horrible as soon as I opened my mouth. I'll just go take a seat and die from embarrassment." Peridot said walking in and taking a seat "Sorry for the interruption Teach I'm Peridot and I'm a Magum Mortis only, so sorry Teach" Peridot said loud enough to be heard but still hiding her face in embarrassment with her hands.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

~María de los Ángeles~
14:15 - Mago Ex Diem Island, Caster Class

Maria.jpg María was doing her damnedest to burn a hole into Miranda with her glare. Te calmas o te calmo chica. The woman had never met such a brash and foolhardy child in her entire life. Not that our dear teacher is helping. Keeping her gaze firmly above his waist, her severely disapproving expression in response to his light laughter was obvious even to the densest student. However, in a colorful display of light, he was suddenly behind the Timurovich boy. Her sour expression was replaced by one of surprise, but quickly turned to disgust as the teacher ran a hand through the boy's hair. That has to be against the rules! The teacher was being wildly inappropriate, first with his outfit, then with the dancing, and now the touching! The soldier's face turned into one of stone and her entire body went rigid as the eccentric man slung an arm over her instead. I will not hit the teacher I will not hit the teacher I will not- Her eyes snapped over to his face as he called her by name. Luckily, it was just a rhetorical question and he quickly moved on. The things he was talking about were incredibly interesting and no doubt important, but the man himself was distracting as hell and was taking her focus away by being so...dramatic. She was able to relax a little once the teacher had teleported away from her to harass another student. María could feel her blood pressure rising as the man continued with his euphemisms. This has to be fucking illegal. Caramba, Miranda was only fifteen! She shouldn't be hearing or seeing any of this!

Emotionally drained, María took out her mana flashlight and stared at it accusingly. If only I wan't Ex Diem, then I wouldn't even be in this class. Lighting up wouldn't be hard, but only in one spot and changing colors would be harder. Concentrating on her work rather than her teacher, the soldier did her best to focus her abilities to her fingertips. It was difficult at first, with the brunette spending a bit of time dimming and brightening her entire body like some sort of adjustable lamp, but finally, she was able to narrow the light down to her fingers. Suddenly eager once again, she wholeheartedly threw herself into figuring out how to change colors too. Oblivious to her surroundings for a moment, María smiled as she finally managed to use draw a red circle in the air; it faded almost as quickly as it was made, but it was the furthest she had ever gotten with her powers so far.

((Mentioned Osuka Osuka 's Ivan | Blackrose7 Blackrose7 's Miranda | NoxianNova NoxianNova 's Horus | Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Soup))

Last edited:
~Lee Owens~
14:15 - Vene Navitas Island, Caster Class

Lee Owens.jpg Yes! He successfully made another friend! Lee was now three for three, and he was feeling even more confident than ever. Not only that, but his teacher was an Ultima too! This day just kept getting better and better. Eagerly sitting down with his new friend, Ivanna, the redheaded boy also made a point to wave to the other two students in the classroom. He hadn't had this many friends ever! His parents were a bit overprotective and mostly kept him at home and away from everyone else which meant that he didn't have many friends, but he was doing great considering how inexperienced he was! As Ms. Ellania began talking, he listened intently to what she was saying. At the mention of her alias, Lee didn't do much aside from smiling at her. Ms. Fortuna? Is that like a superhero name? His parents had kept telling him over and over how Terra Augurium wasn't to be trusted and that Ultimas were killing machines, but his teacher reminded him more of a Wonder Woman or something rather than an assassin. Why else would she be dressed in those fancy clothes? Glancing at Ivanna and the expression on her face his suspicions were confirmed; Ms. Ellania was a superhero.

Staring at his teacher with admiration painted on his face, Lee forced himself not to wiggle in his seat too much from excitement. Would it be rude to ask her for an autograph? The boy wasn't sure, but he was willing to take the risk. When would he ever get to meet another superhero again? After class though. His father had always told him that there was a time and a place for things, and the middle of a lesson was not the time to ask for autographs. Perking up as Ms. Ellania asked her questions, he was about to raise his hand when Ivanna spoke first. She just wanted to make her parents proud, that was something Lee could understand; although, he doubted that his parents would be very proud of him deliberately changing his curriculum and essentially banishing himself from Terra Austri. But, I think they'd be proud of how much I've grown up! I even made eggs this morning! Granted, the most that he did was put butter in the pan and crack open the egg since he didn't actually know how to fry an egg. Talvyn ended up doing most of the work, but Lee was still counting it as a win. Before he could speak up once again, another student stood up and introduced herself. Ruby. It was a pretty name, and her outfit was really cool too! As soon as she sat back down though, Lee shot to his feet. "My Mom and Dad sent me to join the dis...dissimul...um, the class that doesn't use their powers! I didn't want to so I just changed it. I found out from one of the doctor's tests, and I want to study things! Like anatomy!" Sitting back down, Lee happily swung his legs back and forth. Sure, he had a bit of trouble with that big word, but he didn't think that anyone would hold it against him. Although, now that he said it out loud, he wondered why that doctor never reported Lee to the authorities. When it had happened, the redhead was too confused by everything to really question things; like how the doctor ushered his parents out of the room for a private conversation, how the doctor never did come back, or how his parents rushed him out of the clinic while shushing his questions. Lee mentally shrugged. It was in the past, right? It didn't really matter, what mattered now was doing good in school.

((Mentioned Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Ivanna and Ms. Ellania| Xcelgamer Xcelgamer 's Ruby | Peckinou Peckinou 's Talvyn))

1570670539074.pngDevan liked the class already due to the teacher liking peace and quiet most of the time (causing him to uncounsciously radiate an aura of order around himself). Devan wasn't sure to be envious of the duplexes or not since he would have had a second element to use that wouldn't have screwed everything up but on the flip side he could have caused twice as much pain and suffering to those around him. Well at least she was like him in a way, though not nearly as unfortunate as he was. He quietly listened to her as she talked about what Mortis truly was, though he already knew it had something to do with chaos since it screwed up his life. Devan never cared about making zombies though he would rather have had the vitae element since it was able to actually help people while Mortis didn't... well from what it sounded like maybe it could... he would have to see where things went from here. "I don't know if I can manifest it consciously as I've never tried but I radiate chaos when I'm in a bad mood and order when I'm in a good one." He says as he places his hand on the desk focusing on it when some loud and obnoxious person jumps into the room and he turns the desk into a pile of dust. He glares at the girl for a second before turning to the teacher: "I apologize I wasn't trying to destroy it." He then turns to look at he new arrival... and his frown disappeared when he noticed she was embarrassed though he didn't like the colorful hair as it was far too bright for his tastes.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Peckinou Peckinou Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

1570675770781.png1570675734595.png Kitchi could sense the girl covered in spiders and she radiated pure and unadulterated malice and hatred for all life other than spiders... witch doctor instantly resounded in his mind. Shaman and medicine men who used their powers for evil and selfish reasons even to the detriment of others. He already disliked her for trying to harm the Tamanta. Then there was the guy with the horns who summoned some pseudo human... wait he had heard a term for it before.. ah yes! Golem! That's what it was. Then there was the girl with the abomination of nature, he disliked it but wouldn't judge her on it as he had far to little to go off of. Kitchi didn't know if they were normal or not since he wasn't from here but he had a sneaking suspicion they weren't. Kitchi soon stood up and the animals around him returned to their hiding spots as he went up to grab a tree. He already knew what he was going to make with his seedling. Hopefully they were allowed to keep them since he was making something for Chepi. He began channeling mana through the seed with well trained control--since he was tau6how to do thos to help the village when he wasn't on hunts or healing people--. The tree quickly became an emquat fruit tree. They were Chepi's favorite fruits back home and they both were disappointed to hear they didn't expect outside the forest. However he had it grow in a smaller size and with a depiction of them at their wedding being the two halves of the tree being united in the one and only time they publicly kissed. He knew she would love it and maybe it could serve as an anniversary gift and he could put something else with it from when they go out shopping... if she doesn't discover it beforehand.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon
Mentioned Kyrenka Kyrenka

1568853387674.pngTristan's already negative view of the teacher was getting worse He was getting frisky with a student, another male no less. His vocabulary while exquisite was poorly chosen and alluded to mature activities. His classmate Maria also seemed to take issue with the teacher's actions.
After the teacher's talk Tristan pulled out his flashlight and began focusing on his favorite color: royal purple. He began drawing a finely dressed gentleman dancing with an equally well dressed and beautiful woman to the best of his abilities. Tristan desired a life of high status, respect, and luxury equal to if no greater to that of James Bond. And he would use his true main element to do so. Currently ex diem was just a cover and he wanted to keep it that way. He wore a uniform that only depicted he was ex diem to ensure this. He began looking to see what the others had drawn.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka NoxianNova NoxianNova Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Osuka Osuka

1570734098933.png
Lavka Kashik
Vene Ignus Class

EldridSmith EldridSmith Deathkitten Deathkitten Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

When Lavka first entered his classroom the first thing they did was take out their profiling Binder type of Journal that they always had with them of course they has multiple types of journals, 3 in total. But they only took their Binder Journal with them as of right now, it had a ton of empty pages and they could easily tear and put in pages if they wanted to. But for now they was spending their time making a profile on his new teacher who was apparently out cold. Although he couldn't find anything in the classroom that would tell them their name which was usually something all teachers would do day one of school. It wasn't until one of the students woke her up that she started to speak she even bothered to answer the stupid looking guy stupid question, like being on a island with a volcano on it wasn't a big enough hint to the question that he has asked. They guy has probably been breathing in too much radiation in the American dead lands, when the teacher finally started her introduction he immediately got to work on writing a quick profile about her.

Ms.Seryva
- Tells others to not be lazy despite being lazy herself.
- Bad leader and is a terrible example setter.
- Likely one of the lazy but smart types.
- Is apparently the youngest ultima. (like i care)

Lavka then got done writing so far, they planned to add more to it once they got more info on their teacher, they then looked through their binder journal for a minute before grabbing a unneeded page out. They then closer their binder journal and burned the page that was in their hand to a crisp as their example of course they could do a bit more but they weren't a much into showing off and prefer to play things safe rather than risky. Lavka almost forgot about the introduction part their teacher wanted so much "Oh uh right introductions, uhm im Lavka, i can do a bit more with my fire magic although i would lack control with bigger flames." Lavka then looked at their journal with intent on making a page on other students once they gave their names.

Last edited:
Nyara Innistra

Time: 1415hrs

With some of her anger vented, though it was entirely impotent, Nyara found herself grumbling as she paced over to collect the desk and right it in the place she had last set it. Honestly, she hated the feeling of anger: Endorphins and adrenaline flooding the body had a tunnel-vision effect on the person who had experienced the hormone dump, and it didn't go away immediately. It clouded the mind and made her skin crawl, and all she wanted to do was sit down and take five minutes to rest her head on the cool surface of the desk. Today was stressful, and she's made a fool of herself at least twice today - not counting the first encounter with her Pugnator peers when they first met Seryva. In fact, she was already moving to rest her head on her desk and close her eyes. The cold surface would be blissful, offering a different and strong sensory response that she could really go for in exchange for the hormones that were still slamming themselves through her veins....

But now there was nothing. Absolutely nothing existed in this space before a new version of their instructor came into view. This one was taller, more lean, and looked more capable. She also seemed somewhat intimidating with such a new form, and honestly... Nyara was having her doubts. Again, she was in an unfamiliar place, with an unfamiliar feeling, and she just wanted to feel like she was normal again. No, actually, she wanted to feel the weight of her DMR at home. She wanted to feel the cool steel in her hands after she threw the gloves to the side. She wanted to feel the comforting weight of her gear. She wanted to feel like something here was familiar to her..

Without her noticing, her form slowly came into reality - the truest to herself that she could be. Long raven locks spilled from her scalp, chopped bangs framing her visage with a single green streak running down the left side, olive green eyes perched upon nearly gaunt cheekbones that flanked a small nose. Her lips were thin, and brows hidden away behind her bangs. Small shoulders hinted to a lithe build, where upon one sat a small radio that glowed amber in the suffocating dark of the void. What adorned her was a tank-top like vest and grey gloves, a tan coat wrapped around her waist, shorts, and armored combat boots. Her left bicep was adorned with a green cuff, a marker of her training platoon back home, a sort of utility tool wedged between it and the flesh of her arm to keep the band taut and in place. A medium sized knife could be found on her right hip beneath the jacket. Upon her left thigh appeared to be a small-caliber sidearm, and in her hands was an old-world 5.56mm rifle. Automatically, the first thing she had done with the rifle was point it straight down at... Well, down, and began looking over the weapon. When she pulled the sliding lever at the back, it appeared to pop open some sort of cover on the side above the magazine well, as well as pull back a cylinder to expose a hollow area. Having seen that it initially looked empty, she slowly let the bolt slide forward, making sure nothing slipped into it before closing the cover, then turning the gun to the side and looking at the scrawlings. One was three shapes, another was a single shape, then the third had the big bold letters "SAFE" etched into it. She decided that that was exactly where the switch was staying, and upon finally finding the mag release for the magazine that was still in its well, she checked it to see if it was empty as well.

Fortunately, it was, and after sliding it home, she let it hang by its sling while she drew the smaller gun on her left thigh. Again, she checked the slide and after discerning it was empty, she let it go, released the magazine, made sure it was empty, then slid it back home and checked the slide again before blindly sliding it back into its holster without even looking. Honestly, if law enforcement and soldiers had to deal with this kind of weapons tech on the field, they had to be dexterous badasses since nowadays almost everything that she had done was basically automated. Still, rather than the old-world weapon artifacts they had now, these seemed eerily fresh and new, and even the holographic sight on the top rail seemed to work perfectly fine. She was baffled by it and the condition of the sidearm, and after looking over everything else, she was satisfied that everything was safe, and she could breathe....

Before realizing she was exactly not what she looked like about a minute or so ago. Looking down at her hands not only offered her a view of her hands, but a bustier version of herself as locks of her raven hair flitted from her shoulders to hang in her view. Her limbs weren't so thin - they weren't very defined, but moreso than the body she knew, and she felt... Taller? After all, she didn't have any way to compare her height from any visual cues - like how a tile would look bigger or smaller in her view, for instance. Taking off her gloves, hesitantly, she began to run the fingertips of her right hand over her left arm and raised a brow: apparently, she felt softer as well? This kind of illusion was far too complex to wrap her head around. This would have to be at Ultima level, wouldn't it? Unless the answer was that they were all drawn into her mindscape...

That meaning perhaps none of their thoughts were safe, given she was at once just an existence without form - meaning no ears or any of the inner workings thereof. Her olive irises flicked to the teacher as she slowly slid her gloves back on, still adjusting to the form she took now before speaking.

"Professor," she started, and found her voice to be a more husky alto than a gentle soprano. She had to blink for a moment or so to adjust her mind to it. "This isn't an outward projection that masks the class, is it? No, I think it would be too exhaustive of one's mana reserves to keep something up this complex for a prolonged period of time. Did you instead draw us into a mindscape, or were we projected elsewhere?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Osuka:

Time: About that time, I think.

Location: Iunno. Colette dragged me along. Still can't read the signs, y'know. Gods, I hate doing this process every single time.

The Magum Spiritus classroom was something that... started off a bit hectic. Apparently the teacher was short, and at least one of the students was.... Enthusiastic? No, he couldn't call it that. The girl was obviously having a bad day, and the little creature that jumped at her just happened to be the last straw. Though she did seem fairly whip-smart after she had taken her chosen form and put forth her theory of just where they were. To Osuka, it sounded fairly convincing. Even without knowing the highest extent of power one could have here, no matter who you were, it would be pretty hardcore to keep up an outward projection that read all the different variables of what could come to be when it came to a person's own, unpredictable choices, and he was convinced enough to even go with it. Having said that, it was becoming annoying to simply sit and exist without having a form of one's own. So he had to decide what he felt he looked like in his head.... Something that was truest to himself....

Which meant that no one was too young to have a Manifest War flashback. Even without a body that he could discern, he immediately felt somewhat sick to his stomach as the sloughing bodies of the Manifest became all that he saw in his field of view. He could see everything vividly - the lives he couldn't save, the lives he had to put down before they became Manifest, those he barely saved and the enemies that he helped to wipe out. The concussive reverberations of explosive cacophony, the slickness of blood mixed with the grit of dirt - he could feel it even where his organic right hand used to be. Slowly, his form was coming to shape...

Which ended up being an Abomination.
Osuka Corrupt- Deathly Evil.jpg

Sickly pallid skin pulled taut over visible traces of bone no matter where you looked - arms, ribs, spine, collarbones, the gaunt bones of his cheeks which sat as a perch for the endless darkness of eyesockets - stretched like hide to be tanned for leather. His entire bottom half was.... Gone. There were no limbs. In place of such bipedal instruments of locomotion was nothing but a black mass. Long, spindly fingers clawed to a flesh-rending sharpness. His hair, still white, was accompanied by long locks that were as black as his lower body, ears seeming to only have a cartilage-like ring that once was the structure of thin flesh...And the nine tails he hid were now nothing more than skeletal remains with spear-tipped ends. For all intents and purposes, Osuka was naked, though nothing inappropriate was exposed....

Osuka didn't need to look to know the form he had taken. He had had it before in another dimension - something vile and twisted, and apparently, something he felt befitting of himself. A monstrosity - no, an abberation; a bastardization of anything that could be good or clean, and he didn't like it. The flesh that he had felt as if it wanted to prickle with goosebumps, but it couldn't. It wouldn't, and having known that he wasn't one to enjoy such a sight, he was sure no one else would. So again, he concentrated, and his form winked out of existence. Having been reminded of what he once was before - something hated, ugly, and hunted, had put him out of himself, and was content to no longer partake in the Instructor's exercise today....

Deathkitten Deathkitten (and any who notice him)

Ivan Timurovich

Location: Mago Ex-Diem classroom, and apparently, more specifically, in the clutches of Mr. Khonsu

Time: to find a way to worm out of this man's persistent grasp

So far, so good... Ivan made it about ten feet - which was the majority of the space between his desk and freedom from this very odd classroom he found himself in. Having long legs made it almost too easy to get around, especially when it came to short distances. After he left, he was sure he'd be able to find the right teacher and simply explain the circumstance that had come to pass, and since it was the first day, hopefully, they would be lenient. What kind of class would it be, though? Would it maybe be a teacher from Occidens? After all, the Occidens people had more of an inclination towards Ex-Diem, so it was a pretty fair chance. Hell, maybe Babushka was going to surprise him by being the one to teach the class? Then again... Thinking about it, just so she wouldn't be seen showing favoritism, she'd probably be even harder on him, and if her crash course on Ex Diem last year was anything to go by, he didn't wa-

"CYKA BLAT DEBIL INI NAHUI!!!" he found himself nearly barking out as he felt the claws on his scalp. Before he could react, however, he was now tucked very tightly against the strange instructor's side, and if he wasn't mistaken, there was a flash of color behind him that had caught up enough to make itself known just in front of him - after all, the contrast of light against his shadow would have been fairly stark, and....

Oh... Oooooh no... The man knew his name. First day of school, and he already reflexively cussed the teacher that knew his name. This wasn't going to be very fun this year. This whole class, now that introductions were out of the way and Mr. Khonsu made it clear that this was, in fact the Ex Diem class, was probably going to go downhill from this very point, and it wasn't even something he could control. In fact, he would venture that, now at least, this was the worst place to be, and the only thing he wanted now was to be anywhere else. Shoot him into space, or just kill and bury him - it would serve the same exact purpose, and he wouldn't even struggle.

Instead, the room grew dim, he was still in the man's clutches, and he was about to become a living flash-grenade when suddenly there was a galaxy above their heads and Khonsu let go. A sigh of relief left Ivan as there was finally distance between himself and the.... The uh... Enthusiastic(?) teacher, and though he was instructed to stay, he could most definitely put more distance between them. Khonsu had to know that Ivan was staring earlier, otherwise the man wouldn't be picking on him so heavily, right? So the best idea in this situation was to keep quiet and keep away. It had to be a sort of punishment after all. Maybe it was a test? A test he flunked? Already the questions were giving him a headache after his scare, and after the obviously impressive display of skill their Instructor had demonstrated, in his little corner of the room, Ivan's gut sank.

Khonsu just told them to try making a persistent image out of Light. Persistent images weren't his specialty if they were more than five inches from his hands. If he had his original arcane focus - and not that other one that doesn't exist and therefore couldn't have possibly been stolen by goddamn warp sprites, he could've, but, alas, he was a bit of a cripple. With a sigh, Ivan reluctantly raised his hand, outstretched his pointer finger, and began to at least try - and fail. At first, he was trying to write his name in the air, but once he got to the last letter, the first would fade and he would let it all disappear before trying again....

And again....

And again...

With the same, exact result. Having become frustrated and obviously embarrassing himself, he stopped trying, and instead did something else: Make his face in the palm of his hands. He could project a little more accurately with both hands, but it took a while, and it was a drain on his mana reserves. Ivan had his power of Ex Diem and Navitas surface only last year, in which Babushka whisked him away to give him a crash course on things, so he hadn't had time to really develop his mana pool. It was also then they found out he couldn't really project outside of himself very far, and the furthest it could go was, as he had proved earlier, five inches, and the fact bothered him enough to simply take the shape he was trying to make - his face, and instead turn it into a ball with the Occidens for "Fuck it" inscribed along its entire surface so many times that it couldn't be read; they simply overlapped too much to be noticeable. Afterwards, the mana spent and in his hand, he kept a hold of the small ball in one hand and shoved it in his pocket.

No need to show the teacher his art project when it was far too simple to be considered something to inspect.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1570777475402.pngKawin Twins (Dressed as each other)
Vene Aere Island, Caster Class

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka
Arik gave gavin a smile as he answered his question "Ah, i take Scientificus" but before they could ask anything else the teacher began their class. They smiled to each other when he wanted them to give a example of their what their magically capable of, and the twins pulled out their fans and Kira wispered into Ariks ear telling them their plan and how they would do it in which Arik gave a nod of confirmation. They both turned to Gavin with a sinister smile on their faces as they both used their magic to make the wind circle around Gavin while being in sync. They then used it to levitate him and the plush pillow he was sitting on levitate a few feet up in the air before Kira stopped which was then followed by Arik causing Gavin and the plush pillow to fall to the ground. "Whoopsies" was Ariks first response to making Gavin fall while Kira just gave him "Our bad we haven't really practiced landing people yet considering we usually send them higher into the air so that they can glide on down." Of course that was a bit true although they didn't really even try to land him and they simply gave him a apologetic smile as they tried to hide their amusement.

1570781808338.pngHira Graves
Magum Mortis Class
Deathkitten Deathkitten EldridSmith EldridSmith Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Hira silently listened to her teachers instruction with a blank stare, she had no care for making any sorta zombies nor did she want to. She then took interest in the guy who spoke first after as they explained how they used their Mortis ability thus far. She then decided to tell how she first used her powers "I first used my powers to take out a hostile invading threat, i had no clue i was using it till after the enemy was dead." But then a obnoxious girl came in giving the most obnoxious introduction she possibly could, by the looks of her she defiantly wasn't American she could tell by the lack of wings. Hira was a bit annoyed with her already she reminded her of a girl named Letita who first entered their KESJT Program, she got beat up really bad by her and her friends once Argil got to their sparring portion. It was defiantly the most fun her and her friends had in a while, but as of right now she actully thought she was going to like the class until that girl showed up, maybe they will get a chance to beat her until she started learning how to not be so obnoxious, thus bringing back order to the class.

Viona and Locoma
Locoma was in a slight hurry to her class. She woke up with a massive headache and seeing what time it was ran so she wouldn't be late. "Almost there.... class door is right there" her breath was heavy as she noticed footsteps behind her running at an equally fast pace.

"damn it! Don't be late first day!" Viona yelled to herself as she ran full speed to class. As she approached the class she noticed another student running. Perhaps a classmate? "Hi. Are you running to water class?" Viona asked getting next to her. Receiving a nod from the woman let Viona smile. Glad to see she wasn't the only one late. As two got to the door Viona opened it first before Locoma bumped into her causing both to trip and tumble into the classroom. Looking up from the floor to see their teacher floating she gave a sheepish smile "heh.... Viona. Present"

Locoma had been running when a fellow classmate asked her if they were in the same class. Giving a nod she approached the door only for the green hair lady to open the door first. Suprised she couldn't slpw herself down she slammed into the classmate and tumbled into the classroom. Groaning and sitting up she rubbed her head as saying "Locoma... present.... ughh"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1570828339266.png~ Mr. Mikael (and Venissa) ~
14:20 - Mago Tenebris Class
Ian, Mikael thought after looking at the boy and nodding quickly. Yes. It was the Tenebris class. Liliana and Venissa... those were their names, right? He checked again. Yep... Then there was Talvyn, someone who seemed more than content to size him up.

"Yay cookies!" Venissa squeaked quietly, who was partaking quite happily as the class began. The nervous teacher cleared his throat.

"I guess this is us," he said, playing with the hem of his cloak, "Ian. Liliana. Venissa. Talvyn. I was told who was joining beforehand. Um... Right. So. This is Tenebris. The class, I mean. We deal with shadows. Darkness made physical. That's why your tool is a paintbrush. The shadows are like ink for us, and the world our canvass." He looked down at his notes, a piece of paper on his table, "Polar user of Darkness, that's what it roughly means. Tenebris is one of the most obscure and misunderstood of the various elements. One of the most distinct and obvious features of Tenebris users is their ability to create darkened areas. Unless lit from inside via Vene Ignus fire or Mago Ex Diem light, it stays dark."

"This area made contains no texture, weight or feeling in particular, but it cannot be seen through no matter how intense the outside source of light is. However, once cleared, it has to be manually reapplied. The second ability would be basic constructs, done swiftly and with relative ease, but without much by way of intelligence or agency to each being they create. Using shadows near them to draw on the air, they are able to make solid, three-dimensional objects with a facsimile of intelligence, either crudely following the initiative given upon creation or directly following the will of the one who called them. The toughness and power of each summon are equal to the density of power distribution per creation each creation," he paused, sighing and taking a big breath, "a master Ultima could, for example, make one as hard as diamond, but a beginner could likely only make things as strong as brittle stone like flint. The third primary ability - and probably one of my favorites - is linking space, they can create portals of varying shapes and sizes, but to utilize them is where the difficulty is. The more mass the object has, though not volume, the harder it is to transport, as the portals turn all matter into shadows and then pass them between locations that have been seen by the user. The greater the distance that has to be passed as a shadow, the more energy it takes. It is a skill typically used only by high-level users, as to pass an entire person through is a very difficult feat."

"That's the technical definition. People vary though. They aren't a simple definition," he crinkled the paper a little between his fingers and smirked, "I think we should start with something fun - something a little naughty. What do you guys say? We should head over to the Vitae classroom, and our first lesson will be to shroud them in complete darkness. Let's go." Mikael flicked his hand out. Shadows coalesced and swirled into a black mass as dark as the void. The edges frayed and swayed, trying to pull in the light as though it were an event horizon. He smiled again, motioning for the students to go in, "Be careful. If you've never done this before, it's pretty disorienting. That's a portal. It'll make you into a shadow, and transport you. It's like... basically it's like being in another realm entirely. A sort of shadowland. Do not try to fight the stream pulling you to the open portal on the other side. Do not be tempted by whatever you see. If you do, you could get lost. Don't worry. Though it is liquid in there, you can breathe. Your body doesn't need air whilst it is a shadow."

With that, he hopped through. Venissa was extra unsure about this whole thing, felt like she was going to hyperventilate, but she had Liliana there. She squeezed the other girl's hand and planned to hop through when she did. The trip from point a to point b was not instantaneous. Instead, it was as though the space inside lessened the journey significantly. What would have been a few miles at least turned into a second or two so of slip-and-slide-like wooshing through the inky blackness. While in this inkscape, senses were heightened. You could feel so much going on around you it was a sensory overload. Far too much to make sense of. A mixture of the regular world and... other things that didn't make sense. Everything was blurry in its speed and far-away-ness.

There was one thing that ( > a ten roll) caught some of the students' eyes. A light among the sea of ink. Despite the viscous emptiness they were in, just beyond their reach seemed to be a light. It bobbed like a bell on a cat's collar. A challenge to swim towards.

Mikael waited on the other side for the students to make their way through.

Kyrenka Kyrenka EldridSmith EldridSmith Peckinou Peckinou

1570847930563.pngYanvara Shakti
Vene Terra Class
As soon as Yanvara entered her class she was got greeted by a barrage of freaking rocks in which her first instinct was to stomp her foot on the ground in order to create a earth pillar so that she can hide behind it. "Ah crap, first day of class and teacher is already trying to kill us, what a wonderful day." Although she was mostly speaking to herself at this point since everyone else was kinda getting battered by a barrage of rocks she took a little break before using her earth magic to try to form a rock although it took quite a bit of effort she made one that was pretty rigged. She decided her best bet would be to throw it at the teacher with all her strength hopefully at least making for a decent distraction. Yanvara then jumped out from behind the pillar and threw the rock at their teacher with all her strength, and then ran right behind in order to follow up her attack using her strength and energy magic along with a pinch of Adrenalin to push forward with quite a bit of speed, she was ignoring all the aching pain in her body order to try to end this fight as soon as possible.​

1570844704365.png1570849204809.pngOmar stared blankly at Steve as he lacked most social skills leaving him unsure what to do other than wave back... with his clawed hand. He was probably going to avoid him now that he saw it but it would have happened sooner or later... at least he didn't scream and run away like some people did. Afterwards he took his seat after the teacher answered his question where he sat silently while holding a glass chunk in his hand as he heated it and let it cool in various spots and intervals causing the the piece to form a wavy pattern he was satisfied with. As he finished up with it the teacher began class. The teacher mentioned a word he had heard before but he truly knew nothing about: Ultima. Is it a job... but wait her job is being a teacher... could it be some sort of rank like the military... or is it some sort of title? He ponders to himself before hearing the teacher asking them to show her what they could do. He looked over at his classmate who was doing something with a notebook and burnt it before introducing themselves... which didn't help him figure out if they were a boy or girl which was confusing him. He looked to the person next to him who didn't seem to be willing to go next so he stood up. "I-I'm Omar." He said before making a fireball, a fire stream, touching his glass orb and making it glow before sitting back down quietly as he pulls out another small chunk of glass to fiddle with.
Deathkitten Deathkitten Peckinou Peckinou Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Last edited:
Chrysos made his way down to trade island 2 reading the directions with a melancholy smile He had to go to a tutor instead of an actual class all cause his magic was "chaos" or whatever. Turning to the store he checked the name. "Cyrus Galactic Emporium huh? Why the hell are the having me go here..." nonetheless he walked in causing a little bell to chimed from the door. Looking around he saw mostly household supplies, cleaning tools brooms. it was like he was in a general store.... looking around he didn't see anyone in the store. Perhaps he was in the back room? he shrugged and decided to browse the store as he waited. He didn't even know what he was here to learn, he hadn't ever used magic before willingly. apparently all his luck was passive magic. Which he didnt like but accepted... ugh why did he even have to learn magic. what could magic do that was solved with a revolver or knife. " Hello? anyone here? im here for magic tutoring..." He shouted calmly before waiting for anyone to come out.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

1570852977660.pngIan listened to Mr. ?????'s talk about Tenebris though he heard most of it before as he looked around to size up his fellow classmates. There was the silent kid with a creepy smile and a talkative pair of girls. He then went on saying they would do a prank on the vitae class... and he still didn't tell them their name. Well the portal opened and Ian walked through with minor experience from using portals to grab stuff from a distance when traveling, doing extreme sports, and the rare occasion he was home. He saw a strange glowing thing and remembered seeing something similar before when looking through his portals. However instead of investigating he went straight to the other side and exited the portal to wait with the teacher.

Kyrenka Kyrenka Peckinou Peckinou Deathkitten Deathkitten

- Anil Patel -
14:15 - Vene Navitas Class
1570922671730.jpeg
Anil took in a simple, panicked breath as he paced urgently towards his second class, he had gotten lost at the start of the day and had been wandering the halls trying to figure out where he was, there was nothing he could recognise as a landmark, the 'arcane' symbols that were on the map he had of the school grounds were nonsensical to him, just squiggles, nothing as solid or sensible as drawings of trees, details of certain rocky crevasses and the like.

Nevertheless, he had finally found his way as his second class came to a start. He creeped into the Navitas class slowly, opening the door quietly and peering in first, he took in the few people that filled the room before searching for a seat. As he fully entered the room, he gave a curt bow the woman at the front of the classroom, followed by a simple, rehearsed "Good afternoon. Apologies for my tardiness ma'am." He quickly moved to take a seat.

Ma'am? Did you just say ma'am? what are you doing, addressing a queen? Damn fool, just keep quiet, stay silent and don't move. Wait, move, just act natural, natural I say. NATURAL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Anil simply flushed red, eyes darting between the students and teachers as he fumbled with his hands under his desk.

Miranda Olesen
14:20 - Mago Ex Diem Island, Caster Class
Miranda kept doing her horrible singing before Soup would get his class to start, since she was having fun with it. However, that had to end eventually. Soup turn off the music, and Miranda just stood there with some minor annoyance. ‘Aw. I was having fun with that, but I guess it can’t be helped.’ thought Miranda. ‘It is also Ex Diem class as well, so that is probably a good thing to happen.’ There was a small breeze around the classroom from Miranda’s minor annoyance, but it wasn’t that bad. However, that small breeze might not stay like that for very long.
There was a guy who called her a heretical scum, and Maria who was glaring at her for some reason. Miranda didn’t know why they did that, but she knew the guy was an egyptian from what he said to her. ‘...Oh no. That guy might be an egyptian guard or a soldier from the military. I better avoid him now, because I don’t know if they still want to kill me.’ thought Miranda.
Even though, Maria's glaring didn’t affect Miranda like it should have been, because something else distracted her. What the guy said to her got her attention, and Miranda noticed that he took the closest desk to her. Not wanting to be near the guy who called her a heretical scum, she got up from her seat, and moved to a desk in the back row. ‘Just ignore the possible egyptian guard or soldier, Miranda. He can’t harm you while you are in class, because Soup is here.’ thought Miranda.
Despite trying to ignore the guy, her anxiety about them being a guard or a soldier from the theocracy slowly went up. The wind in the room also slowly went up as well, since she was afraid of the guy who wanted to kill her like the nobles wanted to do.

Soup had said everybody’s names, and Miranda found out that the guy who she thought might be an egyptian guard or an egyptian soldier is called Horus. ‘So his name is Horus? That is good to know, and Horus is a scary adult.’ thought Miranda.
Although, Miranda’s anxiety about Horus was still there, thanks to the wind slowly picking up the pace. It disappeared once Soup said that they are starting class. “Yay.” said Miranda, as her head lit up again.
The light teacher had show off what he can with his light magic, and Miranda was excited about that. ‘Color lights and teleportation? AWESOME! I want to do that now, because it looks like fun.’ thought Miranda. She didn’t know that her light bulb head was getting too bright, because she was excited about doing that with her light magic. Soup made blue and gold lights appear as well, and that made Miranda even happier. Because her favorite color is gold. ‘OOOOO. The gold light looks pretty, and I want to use that light color.’
As Soup continued to talk about what light magic can do, and made a life-like reconstruction of Horus with his magic. He started to say something to Horus that surprised Miranda. “WHAT!” said Miranda. This has caused her to be surprised, and turn off her light bulb head by itself. She thought that Soup wasn’t a half-noble, for she thought that the horns on his head were caused from something else. Their light teacher also didn’t act like a noble despite being just as handsome as them. So she decided to not ask Soup about what he is, since Miranda was unsure about it and someone would probably bring it up. “...I honestly didn’t expect that, because you made me second guess myself with the dancing, Soup. Not to mention that I didn’t know that a half-noble like you existed.” said Miranda. Calming herself down in order to stop being so surprised. She then gave her teacher an unsure look, for this situation was new to her. “Hmmm. I guess you are an exception to me not liking the egyptian nobles, Soup. Because you aren’t affected by their god complex behavior, and your class is fun.” said Miranda.
Miranda didn’t notice Soup’s weird behavior toward his students. For she was distracted by what Maria and Horus were doing. It also didn’t help that she is an innocent fifteen year old, since Miranda saw Soup as a friendly teacher.

Soup had blinked again with a smear of all of the colors of the rainbow, so it took Miranda a few minutes to find him. She saw that their light teacher has appeared behind Tristian with his hands on his shoulders. ‘Um. Why is he putting his hands on Tristian’s shoulders?’ thought Miranda. This girl really doesn’t understand that what Soup is doing is inappropriate.
Soup then said that he thinks they seem like a tough little lot, and before Miranda can get a word in. He disappeared again, and turns off all of the lights in the room. Well, the room would have been completely dark if Miranda wasn’t being a happy little light bulb. “...This will go away by itself in three, two, one.” said Miranda. Her light bulb head turned off by itself, since Miranda was calm right now.

Taking out her flashlight from her backpack in the dark. Miranda channeled her light magic into it, and pointed the light at the ceiling in the dark. She knew that the ceiling of the room would be a perfect place to draw in the dark. ‘Um. Now I have to change the color of the light to gold.’ thought Miranda.
Her attempts to change the color of the light were a bit slow. Because of how her light magic would flicker if she used it for a long period of time. In order for her light magic to stop doing that, she just hit the endless flashlight on her palm a few times. When it stops flickering, Miranda returned her focus to changing the light color.

It took like seven tries for her to change the light color to gold, but she was able to get it to that. Now it was time to draw what she wanted to draw. Miranda knew that it wasn’t going to be easy with how much her light magic likes to flicker. But she was going to do her drawing with the best of her ability.
Miranda was focusing on drawing her story with the gold light, and hit her endless flashlight with her palm when her light magic started to flicker again. At the end of all of that, her drawing ended up being a bunch of stick figures on the ceiling with some mini-open lines that Miranda couldn’t fix.
Deathkitten Deathkitten EldridSmith EldridSmith Kyrenka Kyrenka NoxianNova NoxianNova Osuka Osuka

Last edited:
Mavior Eleus
Mon, Second of October, Year 500
09:30, Trade Island 1, Baggage Area

Fifteen minutes...he had fifteen minutes to attend the welcoming speech, and he had been halted right at the baggage checking how....annoying. His baggage wasn't anything terribly odd, not that he figured anyways. A plethora of books and texts made up at least two suitcases, how was that odd? He had his clothes, his essentials...was it perhaps the pack of food he had that was causing the issue? No outside products allowed? No, that'd be nonsense...perhaps his tool then? He supposed a simple tablet of pure obsidian could register as strange but surely he wouldn't be held long, yes? At least...that had been his suspicion, until one of the members handling his baggage handed him a pair of glasses. 'This will let you stay tuned in to the welcoming speech, and any classes you may miss while your here.'. Classes he may...miss? This was indeed going to be a bothersome start to the day.

Mavior Eleus
Mon, Second of October, Year 500
14:20, Enroute to Magum Vitae Class

He had missed his first class. How a baggage check could last for nearly five hours was beyond him, but it had...and in doing so, he had missed his first class for pugnator by miss Seryva. Well, he hadn't really missed it, the glasses had let him 'sit in' but he had still physically missed it...unacceptable of himself to do so, he wouldn't allow it to happen again. Then he had to rush through changing into uniform, getting prepped and presentable, and was now speed walking to Mr.Carmines class. There was however, a few lighter notes to all of this. He had gotten time to be aware of the architectural brilliance of the entire school and islands...had time to take note of the members of the trade island setting up shops and seemingly enjoying themselves. He mentally ran down the list one last time. He had his tool, he was in uniform, he had brushed and combed...yes, he was fine, he was certain of it.. Arriving at the door to class he didn't feel any trepidation or worry which...wasn't unnatural for him, only the cool certainty that he would make up for any lost time. Gently rapping his knuckles against the door, before opening it to enter. "Mr. Carmine's class, I hope? I apologize for being tardy I was preoccupied otherwise...I do have a note to excuse myself, I was told. May I enter, and hopefully make up any missed time?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Vitae Class

Pandora

Having gone up to the front and retrieving her seed Pandora took it back to her seat. Taking a seat she looked to the others before looking down at the seed. Taking a deep breath she moved her hands down to her side. Grabbing a hold of the ornate box at her side she began to unlock the chains holding it securely against her. Putting it on the table Pandora set the small seed on top of it. Tilting her head back and forth a few times she gazed at it, perhaps for far longer than most before beginning to channel mana into it. Pandora leaned back some, her body getting more comfortable as the seed began to sprout. Slowly growing up ward the stalk split into two slender branches as it continued upward. Connecting once more it continued upward before a petal began to form around the branch itself, creating something akin to a skirt. It finally finished as the tone of the material changed to a pigment close to grey, yet spotted and like skin. Growing from the stalk of grey came two other branches, each going out from the stalk in opposite sides they fanned out before continuing down, ending its long fingered hands. As the body finished the head formed, atop it began to form a beautiful flower. Petals descending up and down it formed the entities hair. Closing her eyes Pandora began to pour Mana into it at an increased rate.

The twitching form of Mouth seemed to freeze up and stop moving. The sudden almost glitch like scene lasted only a moment before it began to move once more. Having slaved it to herself she began to move one of her hands up to the side of the box, her eyes opening again. "Well, come on then." Pandora cooed out to the pixie like flower before it finally began to move, its movements slow but within a few seconds it stepped onto her hand. It continued its movement as it clambered up Pandora's arm before jumping onto her shoulder then finally up onto her head. The feeling made Pandora want to move her head but she managed to hold back. At last the flower stopped moving and set down ontop of Pandora's head. Moving her head side to side the flower stayed in place making her feel more comfortable about moving her head. With her seed having sprouted into the pixie she looked to see what the others were doing.

Deathkitten Deathkitten EldridSmith EldridSmith Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back