• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Auger Sign [Open][Code Geass][AU][OC]

Changes look great, although you don't need to specify inexperience with an Auger, since Students don't obtain their Auger until later in the roleplay. And information overflow is a thing, so your character will definitely forget things about other people's histories, unless she writes the information down. There's only so much a person can remember. Bari Bari

Also what is psychometric?

GasMaskie GasMaskie theres still spots left. The role play won't start until next week most likely. I'm currently writing a basic encyclopedia and the first part of the plots possible scenarios.

The roleplay's first post will commence this Monday on 6/25/2017. Character creation is still open, even after the roleplay's start. Details have been added to threads, and everything seems in order. If you have questions about joining the roleplay, let me know. This is just an update to notify potential newcomers that the roleplay will begin soon.

The roleplay has begun. If anyone wishes to join, you must PM me or @ me in this thread.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Thanks for your interest. Please head to our Character Creation thread, and create a character. Once you're evaluated, you'll be able to RP. I'm writing the next post for the roleplay, and it should be up on Thursday.

Spots are still open. Augers (Geass) are going to be introduced once I get the fourth update post, Turn 4, up.

Last edited:
We need more cannon fodder soldiers!

We need more scum of the earth terrorists!

We need more good for literally nothing students!

Apply now for free superpowers and giant death robots!

Spots are still open. The roleplay's currently on its fourth update post, Turn 4. Augers, superpowers, have been introduced!

We're looking for additional members to join the roleplay! It's still going strong after it's 4th week.

We're looking for additional members to join the roleplay! It's still going strong after it's 4th week.
You may want to change the title to reflect that we're looking for new members. Or if anything, make a new interest check in the Futuristic section if that's allowed.

You may want to change the title to reflect that we're looking for new members. Or if anything, make a new interest check in the Futuristic section if that's allowed.

Oh, yeah, that's probably a better idea. I'll ask to see if it's okay to put one in the futuristic section, but for now, I'll change the title. Thanks for the suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back