• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Auger Sign [Open][Code Geass][AU][OC]

Oh, yeah, I forgot, sorry. I have to keep track of so much stuff, so reminders help a ton. Thanks.

Honestly, it's fine. That kind of goal is a loooooong ass time away anyways, so I wouldn't say we have to worry about it too much now. Opportunities will present themselves.

I do have one question though: what's the deal with that keycard I picked up from that crazy EMF soldier? It was never mentioned again since then, nor in my awakening.

Honestly, it's fine. That kind of goal is a loooooong ass time away anyways, so I wouldn't say we have to worry about it too much now. Opportunities will present themselves.

I do have one question though: what's the deal with that keycard I picked up from that crazy EMF soldier? It was never mentioned again since then, nor in my awakening.

Well judging by the way Mrs. Yanneth's keycard reacted to the suitcase, it should react with another device related to the suitcase. Just have your character keep it for now, believing they'll find use for it some day.

I haven't forgotten about it. I have it listed in my notes in a private thread.

Well judging by the way Mrs. Yanneth's keycard reacted to the suitcase, it should react with another device related to the suitcase. Just have your character keep it for now, believing they'll find use for it some day.

Well William will hardly let go something he percieves to have potential value. He's a bit of a hoarder like that. He probably won't tell the others about it too, in case they report it to Tatankoch and he appropriates it.

Alrighty. So basically, just choose what seems the most fun? I already planned on reading through at least some of the IC, otherwise it'd be hard to tell what was going on to begin with.

Well William will hardly let go something he percieves to have potential value. He's a bit of a hoarder like that. He probably won't tell the others about it too, in case they report it to Tatankoch and he appropriates it.

That's fine. It's your character, so they can choose to do any action. I don't set things in stone. I let my roleplayers choose how the roleplay will go.

Alrighty. So basically, just choose what seems the most fun? I already planned on reading through at least some of the IC, otherwise it'd be hard to tell what was going on to begin with.

Yeah, feel free to choose what seems the most fun, and if you don't like it, you can always drop your character and make a new for a different faction, or play multiple characters. The IC, although it's two pages, is pretty long, since my update posts are 7~15 paragraphs long.

Yeah, this is definitely a super detailed rp. xD

Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Although, my posts are long, it doesn't mean you need to match me. The requirement is just one paragraph, and I'm pretty lenient when it comes to posting. It's just if it's a singular paragraph, it'll be less information for me to work with in defining and interacting with your character. However, post at your comfort, and don't feel obliged to post a lot. If you feel as if you're missing details, you can always let me know in the OOC or in a PM, and I'll help you out.

The roleplay's moving to its second episode (chapter/arc) soon. It's still open for new people to join!

Mechas - Check
Superpowers - Check
Terrorism - Check
War - Check

Did this RP complete your check list?

Turn 7 is up, marking the start of the roleplay's second chapter! We're still looking for more members!

Lyrical music bump that summarizes the role play's events so far. We're still open, so if you're interested, let me know!

You've got an Auger in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And all your classmates are dead
From your destroyed academy
You just heard an unknown voice in your head say
Boy, you've got an Auger in me
Yeah, you've got an Auger in me
You've got troubles, and I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do to live