• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Auger Sign [Open][Code Geass][AU][OC]

High school students, an impressive military, and terrorists all vying to complete their own goals. What's not to like? Spots are still open.

Auger Sign, an alternate universe with original characters, is now on Turn 5, the roleplay's fifth update post. We're still looking for members!

I'm just giving ya a hard time. Take care of your baby

Thanks, good luck as well. As long as there are still members in this RP, I shall continue it. We currently have 3. We started with 6~7, or maybe more. I guess the meme is true. People usually drop before the first page of the RP.

Turn 4 has been my favorite post, because of all the bodies hitting the floor:

Thanks, good luck as well. As long as there are still members in this RP, I shall continue it. We currently have 3. We started with 6~7, or maybe more. I guess the meme is true. People usually drop before the first page of the RP.

Turn 4 has been my favorite post, because of all the bodies hitting the floor:

People do drop easily. Hell I've done this plenty of times myself lol. But if you got 3 dedicated members, then you're doing well. You don't need a lot of people to do epic things. You just need a few good players with an imagination, to do those things :)

People do drop easily. Hell I've done this plenty of times myself lol. But if you got 3 dedicated members, then you're doing well. You don't need a lot of people to do epic things. You just need a few good players with an imagination, to do those things :)

That's true. Thank you for the reinforcement. The big reason people dropped this RP was due to a lack of motivation. Which I can understand, since I've often lost the motivation to RP too, but usually it's temporary, and not strong enough to drop an RP based off a lack of motivation alone.

My current Roleplayers are great, since they add a lot of material for me to work with, and they discuss stuff OOC, so I can incorporate what they want to see in the group RP.

So far the story's doing great, and we're almost done with the first arc (chapter) of the roleplay. I think there's just 1~2 turns (posts) left of the first arc.

That's true. Thank you for the reinforcement. The big reason people dropped this RP was due to a lack of motivation. Which I can understand, since I've often lost the motivation to RP too, but usually it's temporary, and not strong enough to drop an RP based off a lack of motivation alone.

My current Roleplayers are great, since they add a lot of material for me to work with, and they discuss stuff OOC, so I can incorporate what they want to see in the group RP.

So far the story's doing great, and we're almost done with the first arc (chapter) of the roleplay. I think there's just 1~2 turns (posts) left of the first arc.

D'awww, you'll make me blush. xD

Who the fuck are you, what do you want, how dare you disturb my slumber-

Jk jk, you looking to join? We got a real slow pace going right now, so you wouldn't be that far behind at all. In fact, jumping in now is ideal because each side of the current battle is about to split ways. : )

Guessing this is still open?
Who the fuck are you, what do you want, how dare you disturb my slumber-

Jk jk, you looking to join? We got a real slow pace going right now, so you wouldn't be that far behind at all. In fact, jumping in now is ideal because each side of the current battle is about to split ways. : )

Yeah, been a while since I've seen a mecha RP up. Just looking over the encyclopedia and the like. Trying to find pictures of mecha that wouldn't be too far off. It's harder than you think... ^^;

Yeah, been a while since I've seen a mecha RP up. Just looking over the encyclopedia and the like. Trying to find pictures of mecha that wouldn't be too far off. It's harder than you think... ^^;

Keep in mind that the rp is focused solely around mechs. It has them as a large part of it (given that all terrorist groups and militaries use them), but it will not always be prevalent. However, you can MAKE it the focus with your own plot in the rp. The quest to create the ultimate mech, or steal resources to improve all our mechs, or find the mech gods. This rp is small enough that you can directly influence it simply by asking. : )

Anyways, in terms of pics, think Code Geass or Gurren Lagann. It's that anime kind of art style. You can find something more realistic if you want though.

Actually completely scrap what I said about the anime art style. It's more like a mix between both.

Sorry, that I didn't ask if you wanted to join. The boop confused me. Yes, it's still open. Turn 6 (Our 6th week update post was just posted today). You're free to use any Mecha image for reference. I will determine what needs to be changed, but essentially everyone gets their unique mecha later on in the RP. For now, everyone will start with similar models. However, I'm thinking that people who get their Augers (Special Powers) later, can get their Mechas quicker, if they choose the pilot route over the Auger route.

Sorry, that I didn't ask if you wanted to join. The boop confused me. Yes, it's still open. Turn 6 (Our 6th week update post was just posted today). You're free to use any Mecha image for reference. I will determine what needs to be changed, but essentially everyone gets their unique mecha later on in the RP. For now, everyone will start with similar models. However, I'm thinking that people who get their Augers (Special Powers) later, can get their Mechas quicker, if they choose the pilot route over the Auger route.
Ah, so it doesn't really matter what the mech is right now?

Ah, so it doesn't really matter what the mech is right now?

For now, we have two models.

upload_2017-8-8_17-22-16.png

High Tides typical use the above model Oracles, which is the first version. It has no thrusters and relies on floats (Circular boards) for flight.

upload_2017-8-8_17-22-50.png

EMF use the above models, which is version 2, which comes with thrusters for flight.

However, the High Tides now have an EMF version 2 Oracle thanks to one of the characters.

For now, we have two models.

View attachment 341138

High Tides typical use the above model Oracles, which is the first version. It has no thrusters and relies on floats (Circular boards) for flight.

View attachment 341139

EMF use the above models, which is version 2, which comes with thrusters for flight.

However, the High Tides now have an EMF version 2 Oracle thanks to one of the characters.
Alright, that works. I'll take a look at the balancing of the factions and make a character based on that.

Alright, that works. I'll take a look at the balancing of the factions and make a character based on that.

Factions don't matter too much. So choose which one you would like to RP in. You can even create multiple characters for each faction, if you so desire.

Currently, there is my character on the High Tides team and Bari's character that is technically neutral, but has decided to tag along with the High Tides.

We had others, but they left for reasons. Choosing the EMF would balance it out, or you could choose to join the High Tides for more character interaction with the rest of us. A student would likely be found by the EMF at this point as well, if you wanna do that. Hell, you could even make your own party up if you want. We could brainstorm ideas if you want your own thing going and the gm allows it.

And Hachi plays everyone else, so it's kinda impossible not to interact with them. :3

Currently, there is my character on the High Tides team and Bari's character that is technically neutral, but has decided to tag along with the High Tides.

We had others, but they left for reasons. Choosing the EMF would balance it out, or you could choose to join the High Tides for more character interaction with the rest of us. A student would likely be found by the EMF at this point as well, if you wanna do that. Hell, you could even make your own party up if you want. We could brainstorm ideas if you want your own thing going and the gm allows it.

And Hachi plays everyone else, so it's kinda impossible not to interact with them. :3

Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff It doesn't matter what faction you choose. I'll find ways for roleplayers to use their characters to interact with one another. For example character types you can create, I'll list some.

1. Student: You can be a student who escaped the school successfully, or was captured by the EMF. I will find a way for this to work, so that you can communicate with others. You'll have to read the IC thread to grasp an understanding of what's going on if you choose student.

2. Eranyne Military Force Member: You can be a soldier working for the Eranyne Empire. Your character will probably be from a different squad, rather than General Rikdeth's squad (The first Eranyne Military Force squad introduced in the RP). But they can also be from General Rikdeth's squad, if you don't mind reading all the roleplay information in the IC thread.

3. High Tides Member: You can be a terrorist working for the High Tides. You'll have to read the IC thread.

4. High Tides Recruit: You can be a citizen wanting to join the High Tides in Cainan City (A City the High Tides are heading to). You won't need to read the IC thread.

5. EMF Recruit: You can recently join the Eranyne Empire's military force.

If you want to do a different archetype then the ones listed above, let me know, and I'll discuss with you on how your character archetype can work, or what needs to be change/compromised on.

I'm pretty lenient when it comes to having your RP ideas come true. However, I'm also realistic, so if your goal is something that affects everyone, it'll take a long time in the IC thread, before it's accomplished, such as Kloudy Kloudy 's goal for his character, William, to become emperor of the Eranyne Empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back