• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Auger Sign OOC

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

We have an official rank list, which is simple for the EMF.

Recruit: A new recruit who has completed basic combat training.
Private: A soldier with at least a year of military experience.
Soldier: A soldier with distinction, and at least four years of military experience.
Officer: A soldier with at least a year of military experience, who's passed an intelligence/military test.
Lieutenant: An officer with at least four years of military experience.
Sergeant: Second-in-command of a force.
General: First-in-command of a force.

You can base your title off that, if it helps.

Regarding your Auger, you stated you'd be using your hands. The limitation would be that if he uses his power too much, he would freeze himself, which may lead to death, or injury. Another limitation is the speed of freezing, the faster you attempt to freeze someone, the more at risk you put your character. Your character won't succumb to injury easily, but that's just a potential limitation.

Regarding your history, it seems alright. Due to the way military ranks work, you can be a high position depending on military years served. I would just change the history to reflect how you obtained one of the above military ranks. You can choose between Recruit to Lieutenant. Sergeant and General are off limits to starting characters, but you will be able to create those types of characters in the future.

Overall, thank you for the character submission. Just fix those things, and you'll be good to go. You're free to post in the IC roleplay.

We have an official rank list, which is simple for the EMF.

Recruit: A new recruit who has completed basic combat training.
Private: A soldier with at least a year of military experience.
Soldier: A soldier with distinction, and at least four years of military experience.
Officer: A soldier with at least a year of military experience, who's passed an intelligence/military test.
Lieutenant: An officer with at least four years of military experience.
Sergeant: Second-in-command of a force.
General: First-in-command of a force.

You can base your title off that, if it helps.

Regarding your Auger, you stated you'd be using your hands. The limitation would be that if he uses his power too much, he would freeze himself, which may lead to death, or injury. Another limitation is the speed of freezing, the faster you attempt to freeze someone, the more at risk you put your character. Your character won't succumb to injury easily, but that's just a potential limitation.

Regarding your history, it seems alright. Due to the way military ranks work, you can be a high position depending on military years served. I would just change the history to reflect how you obtained one of the above military ranks. You can choose between Recruit to Lieutenant. Sergeant and General are off limits to starting characters, but you will be able to create those types of characters in the future.

Overall, thank you for the character submission. Just fix those things, and you'll be good to go. You're free to post in the IC roleplay.
There, Fixed. I used first and Second Lieutenant instead of Commissar. Should be good now

You're killing High Tides people in your post. The only Oracle on the ground is Harlock's, so unless there are some npc's there then you haven't killed anyone. Likewise, the only ground on-foot troops are me and my four men.

I wouldn't care otherwise, but we only have 20 guys to use so we can't afford random npc death. Come interact with me if you want to kill some npcs.

Kloudy Kloudy

Yeah I just read HighSanguinaryPriest's new post. Unfortunately, there's not that many High Tides members, since they're a small terrorist group. Most of the members are aboard the High Ride, which is the High Tides main aircraft, if you want to interact. Recon for EMF would just focus on the capture of Porter, as well as locating the dead High Tides terrorist, who was reportedly shot by an EMF soldier.

You can edit your post whenever you like, but it's not too big of a deal.

I guess to estimate numbers, I say there's about 100 ground troops, 8 Oracles, A base for the current EMF squad which includes probably around 20 additional men. It's difficult to mobilize a full on military in a matter of hours to an area, so it's just a small group of EMF soldiers for now.

For High Tides, it's about 4 Oracles, 6 Ground, and the 10~14 rest piloting the High Ride. I'm unsure how many High Tides members I should, but it's under 30.

I'm working on the next update post now, so it should be up by the end of today. I do thank you all for your presence in the roleplay.

Last edited:
The update post for the roleplay is up. Let me know if I messed up on your character, and I'll try to edit it asap. I tried to remember/read everything, but I'm still human, so I might make mistakes.

Kloudy Kloudy I think he does, so I just put Dorian's snipers as the squad. I'm a little confused on what his squad is doing.

They are apparently doing a sweep of the academy's interior, I believe. I suppose this means I have a very high chance of engaging them. Hmm... I'll have to do the whole guerrilla warfare thing until I can find Porter then. I'll probably hear the gunshots of the crazy EMF soldier and go there first though, thinking it's Porter firing.

I'll have my men hold of the EMF until I can find Porter. Luckily we don't need numbers in tight corridors, just a couple of guys camping the corners.

i cant find anything about it in harlock's CS, and he doesnt have that in his equipment information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back