• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Auger Sign OOC

Bari Bari Yeah, I wonder as well. I don't like to make a set story, because I enjoy seeing what the other roleplayers come up with. Anyone's free to offer suggestions too.

That's what's most interesting. I'm half hoping loyalties will get as complicated as Gundam Wing.

Eheheheheh...

I have a couple of plot ideas that my character will be employing.

Be afraid. Very afraid...

hm if harlocks gonna be on the roof i suggest specifying that Blitzer Blitzer and think of the powerplaying as a bluff <3
writing a post now unless Hachi Machi Hachi Machi hasnt put in the changes

Blitzer Blitzer

I mean no offense to you, but I'm just going to state a few things that pose a problem in your post.

1. Guns cannot be powered up. You can spray and pray your enemy with automatic rounds. However, they're not as threatening to an Oracle, unless you focus fire a single enemy.
2. Firing several missiles at snipers is alright, but you're going to run out of those soon. An Oracle can only carry so many missiles.
3. Also, your post is difficult to read in a coherent matter. I would proofread it for grammar and syntax issues.
4. Snipers' may not be able to initially pierce an Oracle, but after several rounds have been fired, they may break through, especially if they're using heavy metal bullets.

I'm only doing this to help you out, and to help out others, when they read your post. If you have any questions regarding my comments and criticism, let me know. The biggest problem is number 3.

Petroshka Petroshka GasMaskie GasMaskie HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Kloudy Kloudy Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton Blitzer Blitzer Bari Bari

We had a pretty bad turn out this week regarding IC posts. If there's something wrong with the roleplay, or if you lost interest, can you please let me know? The reason there are weekly deadlines are so that the RP can move forward instead of waiting for one person to post. However, the deadlines lose any meaning if more than half the roleplayers don't post.

Bari Bari Blitzer Blitzer

Would you like me to post turn 3, or should I give everyone the weekend to do their posts?

Note: I will have to control other player's characters except for those who've posted, if we move on to Turn 3 today.

Last edited:
Petroshka Petroshka GasMaskie GasMaskie HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Kloudy Kloudy Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton Blitzer Blitzer Bari Bari

We had a pretty bad turn out this week regarding IC posts. If there's something wrong with the roleplay, or if you lost interest, can you please let me know? The reason there are weekly deadlines are so that the RP can move forward instead of waiting for one person to post. However, the deadlines lose any meaning if more than half the roleplayers don't post.

Bari Bari Blitzer Blitzer

Would you like me to post turn 3, or should I give everyone the weekend to do their posts?

Note: I will have to control other player's characters except for those who've posted, if we move on to Turn 3 today.
lost interest/don't care for how it's run

Yeah, sorry, been real busy preparing for my trip to Spain. I wanna get at least something up first. :3

I suppose people should be able to find the time to make a post by the weekend. Otherwise the RP might drag, I feel.

Alright I'll do the Turn 3 post monday. Hopefully Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday work for everyone else.

If I don't get anymore posts I'm going to assume the non posters have quit the group role play. Unless they notify me that they can't post due to other reasons.

If this group does lose a lot of members, I may just keep the world but change the story to compensate.

Last edited:
Petroshka Petroshka Kloudy Kloudy Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton Blitzer Blitzer Bari Bari

Hello everyone. Due to a lack of posts plus Bari and Blitzer's approval, the new deadline will be by the end of Sunday to get your post out for the roleplay. If you wish to drop out of the roleplay, let me know, so I can accommodate the others.

Dorian Blackwood is a character that can be controlled, or killed by others, if it'll help move your character's plot.

If this roleplay group loses more members, which I hope it doesn't, I'll change the story to accommodate the sudden loss of characters, as well as to reinforce character interactions. Feedback and criticism are always appreciated, and since this is my first group roleplay, I need all the information I can get from you all.

Also the new deadline means every new group RP post from me, the GM, will be up on Mondays.

unfortunely i seem to be loosing steam for most rp's ive been in (including this one) :/ sorry i think imma have to drop out

just waiting on Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton Kloudy Kloudy to post.

The deadlines Sunday but the earlier the post the earlier I can set up turn 3.

Since brass skeleton hasn't responded yet I'm going to assume he's left RPN for the time being if he doesn't post by Sunday. Sorry for the wait everyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back