• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Auger Sign OOC

Bari Bari Thank you for the answer! I just wanted to make sure, so I didn't do something wrong for your character. In my post, I will describe their current location.

First post is up, since at least four character profiles are finished. Thank you everyone for joining.

These are image references for the characters that I will control for Turn 1 of the roleplay. You're free to control and use other characters, as long as they aren't a roleplayer's main character, or an off limit character.

Off Limit characters include (face claims):

Mrs. Yanneth: Age: 27. Height: 5' 3". Weight: 102 pounds.
upload_2017-6-29_14-48-30.png

Mr. Olavynch: Age: 74. Height: 6'. Weight: 204 pounds.upload_2017-6-29_14-49-29.png

Commander Tatankoch: Age: 38. Height: 5' 7". Weight: 146 pounds.
upload_2017-6-29_14-51-18.png

General Rikdeth: Age: 40. Height: 5' 10". Weight: 202 pounds.upload_2017-6-29_14-54-50.png

Sergeant MvKlousy: Age: 29. Height: 5' 9". Weight: 173 pounds.
upload_2017-6-29_14-54-16.png

Porter: Age: 22. Height: 5' 5". Weight: 113 pounds.
upload_2017-6-29_14-58-15.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-29_14-53-14.png
    upload_2017-6-29_14-53-14.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 4
If you any trouble making a post for the roleplay, let me know. I answered petroshka's questions in a PM, but I'll repeat it in the OOC, so you're all familiar.

Bari Bari GasMaskie GasMaskie Kloudy Kloudy Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton Blitzer Blitzer

The Aircraft is around 600M Above the ground. It was a surprise attack, since the EMF thought the High Tides were located in the school due to the report. In my next post, I will respond how the military acts with regards to the surprise bombing.

Here's a picture of the academy.

upload_2017-6-30_14-1-27-png.326541

You're free to describe the setting however you like, but that's a general reference image for the academy.

Hopefully I answered all your questions.

Blitzer Blitzer

Your character's Auger is approved. For your Auger, I'll make it so that they can see anything within one foot, if they focus. However, the longer they stare, or the more precise your character looks at the object to get more details, the more fatigued your character will get due to the strain. Therefore, if you blink, or get distracted, your character will have to refocus their x-ray vision on the same material. Is that alright?

Everything else seems fine.

Alright, there ya go. My first post. I hope there aren't any issues with it. I tried to catch up my timeline to the other two posts.

Bari Bari I wouldn't worry about being 100 percent accurate regarding time. The timeline is just there for guidance and assistance.

Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton GasMaskie GasMaskie Kloudy Kloudy

The roleplay's next plot post will occur this Thursday, if you three don't post. Otherwise, as soon as you three post, I can start on the next post. There's no rush, but I'm just letting you know, that the roleplay's plot will continue Thursday, regardless if everyone posts, or doesn't post.

Another reminder about posting, since the next update post will occur tomorrow!

Kloudy Kloudy I finished reading your character profile, and your biography is approved. For the examples, you can just fill out how your character acts with regards to a personality trait.

Another reminder about posting, since the next update post will occur tomorrow!

Kloudy Kloudy I finished reading your character profile, and your biography is approved. For the examples, you can just fill out how your character acts with regards to a personality trait.

Oh okay, I'll go add that then. :3

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Done.
Added an auger disable to my auger because I know the second I paralyse someone with my auger, I'll get slammed with some kind of physical power (like the ice guy).

Kloudy Kloudy

Your Auger can disable someone's physical actions, but if someone's Auger's conditions require them to see, or touch, then the effects will work regardless if you paralyzed them, as long as their condition was meant. For example, if another character's Auger only works if they touch another person, then if you paralyze them while they're touching you, they can still do their Auger.

This isn't to undermine your Auger, but I really don't want other Augers cancelling other Augers. Your Auger can certainly counter another Auger, but I don't like the idea of disabling/canceling, even if the person had met the requirements of their Auger.

Also, if their Auger requires them looking at their opponent, then it's the same thing.

I'm assuming for HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest his Auger will require some body part to perform an action.

if this sounds confusing, let me know. Basically, your Auger can prevent another person from accessing their Auger, if you prevent the other person from achieving their condition.

There will be Auger cancellers in the future, but those won't be Auger abilities.

Kloudy Kloudy

Your Auger can disable someone's physical actions, but if someone's Auger's conditions require them to see, or touch, then the effects will work regardless if you paralyzed them, as long as their condition was meant. For example, if another character's Auger only works if they touch another person, then if you paralyze them while they're touching you, they can still do their Auger.

This isn't to undermine your Auger, but I really don't want other Augers cancelling other Augers. Your Auger can certainly counter another Auger, but I don't like the idea of disabling/canceling, even if the person had met the requirements of their Auger.

Also, if their Auger requires them looking at their opponent, then it's the same thing.

I'm assuming for HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest his Auger will require some body part to perform an action.

if this sounds confusing, let me know. Basically, your Auger can prevent another person from accessing their Auger, if you prevent the other person from achieving their condition.

There will be Auger cancellers in the future, but those won't be Auger abilities.
It's called Point Blank Annihilation. But Dorian uses his hand(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back