• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auburn Springs

Characters
Here

Oliver

A shaking white hand nudged the cabinet door open.

In the dark of the cupboard, not much could be seen of Oliver crouched up against the back board, but just from his hand alone it was clear he'd been through a rough time. His knuckles were bloody and torn up, the sides of his palms bruised purple and what looked to be bite marks marring his forearms. Wordlessly, he kicked open the other door and beckoned Garrett in with a wave of his fingers.

He made no sound other than his dry ragged breathing, but he was far from still. He kept bumping the side of his head into the wall of the cupboard, the fingers of his right hand fluttering aimlessly. The light from outside caught the glisten of tears on his cheeks and eyelashes.

His phone lay still on and unlocked beside him, casting a dull blue glow. He made no move to touch it, his bloodshot brown eyes staring almost blindly into the dark far corner as if he saw something there.

He did. A spider the size of a sunflower seed had inched its way up its thin web into the corner. Oliver, ice cold and twitching, tracked every flick of its limbs with frightening attention.

Because of this, the only sign he'd even realized Garrett had arrived was that he'd opened the cupboard for him. The noise of the party still drilled at his skull, though he didn't even defend his ears from the incessant roar, at least not anymore. The cabinet hung open, silently awaiting its new inmate.

mood

Traumatized

outfit

interactions

Garrett.

tags

♡coded by uxie♡

GARRETT KANE TIMOA

mood: freaking out but calmly + location: val's house + outfit: xxx + tags: Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Garrett breaths a sign of relief as the cabinet door opens. He sees the terrifed boy in there and his heart breaks. He doesn't even think he realized that he was really in front of him yet. This kid was in the middle of a mental breakdown. He carefully climbs into the cabinet, and it was the tight fit. He shuts the door back blocking the party from the young boy. He sighed, and looked at the boy who was banging his head against the wall quietly. Garrett didn't know where to start but he needed to help the boy block out the noises from the party. "I'm gonna carefully place the headphones on you, i'm not gonna touch you. Just placing the headphones on you Oliver." He says softly and calmly. He carefully pulls the headphones above his head, and place him on the young boy's head. He turns on the noise cancelling mode, and waits for the boy to calm down. It would be easier without all the noise from the party.

Garrett also knows that he could hear him so he spoke carefully "My name is Garrett. And I have social anxiety so that's why I know how to help. I have a little sister, and a best friend who you might meet because she's gonna help get us out of the party. You don't have to talk to her. I hate parties and drinking so that's why I usually don't show up for them. " He starts to talk about his life in Auburn Springs. He was just talking so he could help drown out the noise. It would be easier for Oliver to focus on one voice instead of hundreds. The noise-cancelling headphones block out the noise and the talking helps him brings him back into focus. It was something he learned from his therapist for coping skills when he was having a panic attack. Which is why he's talking also, it helps with him to focus on something other than the party. "I was diagnosed when I was a kid. And I go see a therapist that helps with it. Um, social stuff is hard to talk about. I hate to talk sometimes. My best friend literally has to talk to me sometimes and for me. I am sure that I annoy her." He keeps talking in hopes for Oliver to talk to him. But he knows that he has to calm down so he keeps talking. So Oliver knows that he's not alone.
coded by natasha.

Oliver

Oliver flinched back as Garrett reached out to put the headphones on him, raising an arm to swat him away. Garrett, however, gently adjusted the headphones over his ears without so much as ruffling his hair, clicking on the noise canceling function.

He put his arm down, his shoulders untensing. After a few moments, he stopped banging his head. The wall of sound muted to only a dull echo. By jove, if Oliver had any money, he would need his own pair of these. Normal strings of thoughts started to trickle back in, starting with Garrett's words being clearer and more distinct from the background noise. In his imagination, he could see Garrett's monologue neatly printed out in his brain as actual text. Oliver, for the record, imagined in Times New Roman font, size 12.

Garrett seemed to never run out of things to say, as if he was talking as much for himself as he was for Oliver. Oliver found this a bit strange, but listened intently as he talked about his sister, his best friend, his therapist... wait, Garrett could afford a therapist? Of all the ridiculous and unthinkable luxuries he'd witnessed tonight, that one nearly got him to choke. Garrett really was a Springer after all; just a very kind one. Garrett kept talking, and as he did, Oliver seemed to grow a little bit antsy. His own thoughts, the drunken decisions he'd been making, came crashing back down. He abruptly cut Garrett off.

"I'm going to Quebec." He blurted out in a hurry. "And... and..." He lost his words for a moment, swallowing the lump in his throat and weakly pointing at the corner behind Garrett's head. "The yellow sac spider. It's..." His voice cracked and he pointed. "It's in your hair now."

mood

Traumatized

outfit

interactions

Garrett.

tags

♡coded by uxie♡

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 9:15 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
Mason & Drake
INTERACTIONS

Milo

MENTIONS

Sly, Oliver, Raven, Dani, Ryan -- I don't know, a lot of people

Mason hated that annoying little fuck -- Oliver. The kid had zero survival instincts and if it was up to him, he'd just let the kid be left alone and if he died, he fucking died. That was natural selection, wasn't it? Letting the weak die and the strong survive and go on. It would be for the best, after all. The Bridgers were fucking dumb enough as it was without letting straight up idiots live long enough to reproduce. Then again, Oliver would have to find a girl willing to deal with his dumbass, and Mason doubted that would ever happen.

Still, he was glad as the little idiot fell forward, vomited, and then left. Mason rolled his eyes, watching the disaster unfold before him as he leaned one arm against his little brother's shoulder. Sly stepped forward and hauled the kid from the ground and then the two were walking off and to be honest, it was probably for the fucking best. Mason wasn't willing to deal with Sly right now, either -- first the fucker had insulted his daughter and now he was challenging Mason's kid brother to a drinking bet.

If Mason didn't know Dani would be pissed if he laid a hand on her little fuck toy, Sly would be in a bloody heap on the ground by now. It didn't matter that Sly was one of his best friends -- fuck that when it came to the safety of his little brother. What was the point of it even?

"Why'd Sly challenge you to that bet?" He snapped down at his little brother, for now ignoring Milo.

Drake refused to meet his gaze and Mason knew why -- he was mad at Mason. Mad at Mason for ruining his fun, for embarrassing him in front of everyone here, but Drake could despise him for all he cared. At the end of the day, he'd still be alive, and that's all Mason really cared about. He didn't always show how much he loved Drake -- he did the total opposite, to be perfectly honest -- but when it boiled right down to it, Mason couldn't imagine his life without his brother.

There was that whole thing, after all. You were prepared to lose your parents, your grandparents, aunts, uncles -- because they were older than you. Losing a child could destroy you, because they're not supposed to go before you. And losing a sibling was supposed to be right after that kind of pain because you never think about that -- you never think about losing that person that's been there for you since you were in diapers. Mason knew that he sure as fuck had never thought about it until he was staring through tears at his little brother, unconscious and hooked up to machines all in a desperate attempt to keep him alive through the night.

His expression soured. Yeah. As long as Drake was alive, he could hate Mason as much as he wanted.

"He dared me," Drake mumbled and Mason was pulled out of his reverie to look down at his baby brother. "He was all...'drink off! I win, you don't make Oliver drink and he lives another day.'" He explained but still refused to look up at his brother.

Mason's jaw tensed. His hand balled into a fist and he had to take a deep, shuddering breath to try and keep himself from going off to find Sly and fucking end his life right where he stood. Mason couldn't afford to go to prison for life for ridding the world of one little fuckhead. But it hurt -- more than he'd probably want to admit.

Mason. Fucking. Hated. Ambridge. He fucking hated the Bridgers. They preached this idea of fucking unity, of being a fucking "family," and yet Sly was out here willing to let his little brother drink himself to death for what? For fucking Oliver? What made Oliver's life so much more important than Drake's that the fucking Bridgers were willing to let Drake possibly fucking die to keep that little fucker alive?

It wasn't a family. It was the Bridgers -- Dani, Sly, Oliver, Ryan, and everyone else -- with Mason and Drake on the outside. The outskirts looking in. At the end of the day, they were fucking disposable.

"Stay here," he ordered his brother. Milo had started talking about some kind of walk, but Mason needed to talk to him first. "Milo, come talk with me." He ordered with a tilt of his head and stepped away from Drake until they were out of earshot. He kept one eye on Drake in case his little brother tried to bolt, but Drake was still, his pale eyes focused on the ground in front of him.

"Keep an eye on him for me, will you?" He asked. "If he gets to be too much, text me. And if anyone -- anyone -- from Ambridge tries to talk to him, fucking text me right away so I can break some skulls, alright? Except Raven. Raven's safe, but anyone else... let me know. Alright?" Mason gave the smaller guy a forced smile and then patted him on the shoulder. "You're a good kid. I'll catch you later."

And with that, Mason turned to try and find the first open door he could.

He needed a smoke.

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Last edited:

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

none.

mentions

natalie Winona Winona
mason
interactions
Jade Jennings
jj ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ ambridge >> as

Jade wasn’t going to go to this stupid Valerie’s little event at first because a Springs party just didn’t seem like her cup of Whiskey. Partying is one of their big, fancy houses just wasn’t her. Besides, how can you get wild at a house party with a chandelier? She’d seen mention of karaoke, was that what they did for fun? It seemed stupid. Ultimately, she’d decided to go because well, Jade rarely ever turned down a party. If it was boring then it wouldn’t be after she showed up, she’d make sure of it. When in doubt, party favors were the way to go and so she stuffed the two pre-rolled joints into her bra for later.

Of course, Jade had to ride to the party with the one person she disliked most in Auburn Springs. Okay, maybe not the most. That one chick that implied she was a whore was pretty high up on the list. What was her name again? Caramel? Something like that. Either way, Nat wasn't exactly her favorite person in the world, and just because she'd lost some keys to one of the many damn cars the spoiled brat had she "wasn't to be trusted" with another. Whatever. The sound of her step-sister's voice caught her attention and she rolled her eyes. "Chill out. Wouldn't want wrinkles or whatever it is you rich people worry about," she said as she walked out into the hallway, closing her bedroom door behind her.

The ride wasn't so bad aside from a little fighting over the music choices but Jade was still glad when it was over. Hopefully, she could find her own way home or stay somewhere else for the night. Maybe in the form of a hook up if she was lucky enough to run into someone she liked enough. Stepping out of the car and up to the annoyingly perfect home, Jade turned to Natalie as they reached the door. "Well, good luck with your boring friends. I will find my own ride home so when the clock strikes eleven feel free to leave without me, Cinderella," she said putting emphasis on how boring she thought Nat was since it was barely ten. Just as she walked away and into the main part of the home, her eyes landed on a familiar face as he pushed through the crowd and out the front door that she had just come in.

It was clear that Mason was in another one of his pissy moods which she was sure was a default setting. She stepped up to a nearby table and plucked two shot glasses from it before turning around and making her way out the same door, looking around until she found him again. "You look like you could use something to take the edge off," she said, the mischief in her voice obvious as she walked up. The blonde held up the bottle of tequila that she had stolen from her mother's stash. "Shots? For old times sake," she suggested with a wink. “Or I have something better than that cigarette if you still need a smoke,” she shrugged, knowing him well enough to know why he’d come outside.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

sly

MOOD: angry, emotional.
OUTFIT: xoxo
TAGS: dani jasmyn jasmyn , chelsea ditto ditto , ren erzulie erzulie
Sly's vision quickly turned into a cloudy vision of his own past terrors and tragedies. He was angry, disturbed, enraged, and yet none of these emotions immediately translated to how he felt about Chelsea. Hating Chelsea Freud was like a habit for Sly now, an extension of him. No no, these emotions were feelings concocted by Sly's recent experiences. Sly had created a wedge between the woman he loved and her best friend. As much as he wanted to justify hating Ryan Murphy, Sly knew deep down that the one and singular reason he couldn't get along with Ryan was because he was jealous. Ryan was far more put together than his rag-tag self, and he couldn't help but believe that Ryan deserved Dani more than him. It ate him up from the inside, and no form of reassurance seemed to calm that emotion.

And then there was Mason. His childhood friend-- best friend, and someone Sly believed to be a brother. He'd done nothing to help Mason since his comments on his daughter, and today he'd put Drake at risk. He'd justified his actions by the "circumstances of Ambridge," and the hereditary trauma that came with growing up there, but part of Sly whispered to himself that he only wanted Drake to feel what he'd felt as a child. To be forced to grow up or be eaten away by the fears that chased you. Mason would never forgive him for putting Drake in harm's way-- Sly wouldn't have forgiven himself either if he had been in Mason's position.

There was only one thing that connected it all though. A singular truth he believed spurred his misfortunes.

"It's your fault! It's all your fault!" He shouted, and fought through the blurry vision brought on by tears. If Ambridge hadn't burned down none of the family he'd betrayed would be here. Everything wrong with the people he wanted to protect so much-- everything wrong that he'd done wrong had started since their transfer to Ambridge. Sly blamed them for it, because who else would have stripped them of their single prized monument besides those people across the bridge? The ones that looked down on them, spat on them at their lowest, and shitted on everything they loved. The answer was simple; the Springers, Chelsea Freud included.

It was far too late when Sly had realized that nothing was obstructing his punches anymore-- there was no writhing, or fighting from the body below him. Chelsea was laid down on the grass limp-- unmoving, and that in itself was what shocked Sly awake. His final punch stopped only inches short of Chelsea's cheek, and suddenly everything went silent as fear, and panic rushed through him. Had Chelsea Freud fucking died? No, no, no, no, no.

Sly's entire life flashed before his life in only the fraction of a second. Dani's smile waved past his vision, followed by himself cheering on Mason from his seat in the bleachers, the time he'd looted the convenience store with Drake, and a kid Sly and Raven staying up and watching scary movies. This was it-- his final straw. The mistake that would cost him everything.

The sound of laughter caused Sly's head to turn back on a swivel. Past the plants, and carefully cut garden art, Sly could make out the bright ginger locs of Serenity Jones. The sight of someone familiar had certainly eased his oncoming hypertension. He looked back at Chelsea's body, and quickly brought two fingers to his carotid artery. A faint, but present pulse made Sly believe he just might live through the night, but a glance up at Val's home revealed another unsettling truth. If the wrong person stepped outside right now the cops would be called and it wasn't a secret how little their regional police favoured the Bridgers. He had to move Chelsea, and really fucking fast.

Shit, his heart skipped at that realization. Sly was a mess.

"His legs, Ren!" Sly half-whispered, half-yelled behind him. While he tried to hide it, his voice was fragile and hoarse. He was panicking, and gosh, did he hate that Ren knew it. "Now!" He got up and moved towards Chelsea's upper body, tucking one arm under his arm pit, and using the other to beckon Ren over. They didn't have much time, and he wasn't counting on some over-paid estate gardener showing up.

code by low fidelity.

Sly's vision quickly turned into a cloudy vision of his own past terrors and tragedies. He was angry, disturbed, enraged, and yet none of these emotions immediately translated to how he felt about Chelsea. Hating Chelsea Freud was like a habit for Sly now, an extension of him. No no, these emotions were feelings concocted by Sly's recent experiences. Sly had created a wedge between the woman he loved and her best friend. As much as he wanted to justify hating Ryan Murphy, Sly knew deep down that the one and singular reason he couldn't get along with Ryan was because he was jealous. Ryan was far more put together than his rag-tag self, and he couldn't help but believe that Ryan deserved Dani more than him. It ate him up from the inside, and no form of reassurance seemed to calm that emotion.

And then there was Mason. His childhood friend-- best friend, and someone Sly believed to be a brother. He'd done nothing to help Mason since his comments on his daughter, and today he'd put Drake at risk. He'd justified his actions by the "circumstances of Ambridge," and the hereditary trauma that came with growing up there, but part of Sly whispered to himself that he only wanted Drake to feel what he'd felt as a child. To be forced to grow up or be eaten away by the fears that chased you. Mason would never forgive him for putting Drake in harm's way-- Sly wouldn't have forgiven himself either if he had been in Mason's position.

There was only one thing that connected it all though. A singular truth he believed spurred his misfortunes.

"It's your fault! It's all your fault!" He shouted, and fought through the blurry vision brought on by tears. If Ambridge hadn't burned down none of the family he'd betrayed would be here. Everything wrong with the people he wanted to protect so much-- everything wrong that he'd done wrong had started since their transfer to Ambridge. Sly blamed them for it, because who else would have stripped them of their single prized monument besides those people across the bridge? The ones that looked down on them, spat on them at their lowest, and shitted on everything they loved. The answer was simple; the Springers, Chelsea Freud included.

It was far too late when Sly had realized that nothing was obstructing his punches anymore-- there was no writhing, or fighting from the body below him. Chelsea was laid down on the grass limp-- unmoving, and that in itself was what shocked Sly awake. His final punch stopped only inches short of Chelsea's cheek, and suddenly everything went silent as fear, and panic rushed through him. Had Chelsea Freud fucking died? No, no, no, no, no.

Sly's entire life flashed before his life in only the fraction of a second. Dani's smile waved past his vision, followed by himself cheering on Mason from his seat in the bleachers, the time he'd looted the convenience store with Drake, and a kid Sly and Raven staying up and watching scary movies. This was it-- his final straw. The mistake that would cost him everything.

The sound of laughter caused Sly's head to turn back on a swivel. Past the plants, and carefully cut garden art, Sly could make out the bright ginger locs of Serenity Jones. The sight of someone familiar had certainly eased his oncoming hypertension. He looked back at Chelsea's body, and quickly brought two fingers to his carotid artery. A faint, but present pulse made Sly believe he just might live through the night, but a glance up at Val's home revealed another unsettling truth. If the wrong person stepped outside right now the cops would be called and it wasn't a secret how little their regional police favoured the Bridgers. He had to move Chelsea, and really fucking fast.

Shit, his heart skipped at that realization. Sly was a mess.

"His legs, Ren!" Sly half-whispered, half-yelled behind him. While he tried to hide it, his voice was fragile and hoarse. He was panicking, and gosh, did he hate that Ren knew it. "Now!" He got up and moved towards Chelsea's upper body, tucking one arm under his arm pit, and using the other to beckon Ren over. They didn't have much time, and he wasn't counting on some over-paid estate gardener showing up.

count your calories

Eden mentally cheered for Roman as he handed her mother the chocolates, knowing that that was a good move. She wondered whether she could just ask her mom to go inside and grab her bag for her so that they could just get out of there, but of course, Roman had to be a sweetheart and polite and ask if he should come inside. Eden smiled and squeezed his hand, shooting her mother a look. "Yeah, come on in," she muttered, pushing past her mother to lead Roman inside, Before her mother could say anything, Eden was leading Roman to the stairs. "We're going to me room to get my bag," she called behind them, not giving her mother a chance to respond.

Once they reached her room, Eden pushed Roman inside and then closed the door behind her. "Okay, my dad's not home, so we've dodged a bullet there," she told him, letting out a breath. Now that they were alone, she let herself really look at him in his suit. "Seriously, I can't believe how good you look," she breathed, smiling at him. "I'm sorry about my mom. But the chocolates were a good idea."
eden
MOOD: let's get tf out of here

OUTFIT: x

INTERACTIONS: fin fin
code by valen t.

Aaliyah Perkins

“I was only making sure that you felt welcomed. That’s what you wanted right?” Aaliyah hid her smile by taking another sip of her drink. She watched him as he took a moment to collect himself and snap out of the daze she’d put him in. It was a nice feeling, to know that she was still able to pull the same reactions from him. Aaliyah was pretty confident that she had him where she wanted him, it was clear from the way he stared at her. The thoughts running through his head were easy enough for her to guess. She could blame the heat that she felt on her drink, but there was little alcohol in it and she wasn’t even tipsy.

Her own breath stilled when he closed the space between them, boldly pressing his body against her own. For a moment she glanced down at his lips, admiring that oh so familiar smirk and remembering how devious they could be. “I’d say we’re pretty close now, thanks to you.” Aaliyah glanced at the wild curl hanging between them and her fingers twitched slightly, it was then that she decided that she needed at least one hand free. So pushed the drink that Harry had given her onto some random passerby. And with her hand free she reached up and wrapped her finger around the rouge curl before pushing it back. Aaliyah took a moment to enjoy the feeling of his curly hair in her hands again.

“Did you really? I find that a little hard to believe, especially with how we left off.” Aaliyah made no move to press their lips together. Instead she smiled and trailed her hand from his hair to the back of his neck and then his shoulder, letting her nails drag lightly against his skin. Her hand eventually settled on his chest. “As fun as that would be Harry, I’ll have to pass. Like I said before, I only just got here and I plan on enjoying this party before I leave in a little while.”

interactions: harry
mentions:
tags: fin fin
outfit: here

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

basics
mentions

henri Nixiee Nixiee
cade geminiy geminiy
interactions
diego martinez
d ~ eighteen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ ambridge
When Ren had told Diego who his birth father was a couple of months ago, he thought she was joking. He'd asked her to look but he didn't think she'd find what she did. Of course, Ren was the queen of digging up information and everyone in Ambridge knew it. You didn't ask how. You just knew if something was to be found, she'd find it. And the girl was never one to give information without proof so even when he'd doubted it (which he shouldn't have) she was quick to assure him that it was legit. The first thing he did was confront his mother who tried to beat around the bush for a while but eventually, she caved. From the paternity to the hush money, she spilled everything. He had never resented the woman, even with her being such a shitty mother, not until that moment. Knowing that she'd been spending the money carelessly while he struggled to keep their bills paid, that was what pissed him off most.

Looking around the house only made Diego even angrier at what he missed out on. Sure, he had his friends and good times in Ambridge but bouncing around group homes, a mother who didn't give a shit what he did, the weight of bills all on him, fucking juvie...it took its toll. Yet here was Valerie living in this mansion with no worries. The fact that they shared a father had meant nothing because they weren't even close to being the same. The man had too much pride in his image that he let his own son struggle without a second thought. Fuck him. Besides, he had learned how to stand on his own two feet without the help of this coward. In all honesty, he’d just been waiting for the right time to expose the bastard and watch his bullshit, fairytale life crumble. Or at the very least take a hit. He deserved it, didn't he?

Diego was pulled from his thoughts by Henri’s response to his own words and her voice calmed him a little. It brought him a sense of comfort because he knew that despite the struggle, he wouldn’t trade his life or friends (like her) for this shit. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever," he chuckled as she walked away. Her company was soon replaced when the one and only Cadence Adams walked up and graced him with her presence. He'd been waiting to meet her all week and now here she was in person and he had to admit that hearing her accent in person only made her ten times better. Her comment on him not being as hot in person caused him to throw his free hand up to his chest as if he was hurt by it though his laugh clearly said otherwise. "Ouch. Quick to knock me down a peg, huh? You're lucky I can handle it or I might've actually been offended. You, on the other hand, are even more stunning in person," he said, giving her a quick once over.

He took the bottle as she offered it and held out the Gin to her in return. "What do you say we actually get this party started?" Deigo grinned just as she pulled the fruit snacks from her pocket and tossed them at him. How was it that she was everything he looked for in a girl? He'd already seen that she could handle herself, she was hot as hell, and she had a sense of humor. It was honestly dangerous for him to go into this when relationships hadn't ever been his thing but here he was. Not that it would turn into one but even this could get messy. Too bad Diego wasn't thinking about any of that. "Drinking games? Cause some trouble? You name it, I'm down," he winked, taking a quick swig from the Whiskey bottle.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

OUTFIT: xxx with black combat boots
basics

sly fin fin
oliver Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

mentions

mercedes Soap Soap
interactions
Danielle Monroe
dani ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bisexual ~ ambridge
Maybe Dani had snapped on Mercedes because of how her night had been going already. The fighting and her friends and the jello. Maybe it had just pushed her over the edge. Or maybe she was just triggered by seeing Sly's ex-girlfriend standing there in front of her. Whatever the case was, it truly didn't warrant Dani going off the way she had. Threatening to take a bat to this girl over spilled jello? Seriously? That was crazy even for her and she knew it but she was pissed and Mercedes was there. The pink-haired girl couldn't help but just explode. When Mercedes responded, she could've apologized but that would mean admitting she was overreacting. Besides, even if she had thought about it for a second that changed when she heard the nickname Mercedes had chosen for her. Bloody Mary. "Very bold. Stupid, but bold," she muttered through clenched teeth.

Honestly, at that moment, Dani would've liked nothing more than to go off on the brunette again despite knowing it was mostly misplaced anger. She couldn't deal with that though, not right now. He DMs had blown up with too many messages about Oliver in some cabinet and looking for him was her first priority. Second? Finding Sly. She knew him well enough to know that Sly telling Oli not to mention his name meant he was up to something. Her eyes remained locked on the girl in front of her as she listened to the words coming out of her mouth. The offer of a truce over shots was stupid but with how her night was going, a jello shot didn't seem like the worst idea. Dani wasted no time in plucking two jello shots from the tray and nodded.

"Yeah, truce or whatever. But never call me Danielle or Bloody fucking Mary again. It’s Dani, okay? I’m sure that you've heard it enough to at least remember," she rolled her eyes, referring to the fact that she knew Sly had talked about her to Mercedes in the past. With that she pushed by the girl and downed the two shots back to back, making a face when she realized the second one was lacking liquor. What a fucking joke. Was this fucking jello shot roulette or something? Fucks sake. After dropping the empty containers on a nearby table she pulled out her phone to reply to the many messages she'd received. When she was satisfied that Oliver would be okay with this Garrett kid she decided that she needed to find Sly, so she sent him a text before sitting at the end of the staircase and waiting for a reply. *Sly, where the hell are you? I'm about to lose my mind in here by myself.*
code by valen t.

Last edited:

basics

raven Soap Soap

interactions

harry fin fin
mentions
Valerie Flores
val ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bi ~ auburn springs
Valerie had mixed herself a rather strong drink and was scanning the crowd for a certain face when Raven walked up and pointed out that Val had left her on read. It was a move that Val had pulled many times when she wanted to avoid someone or something and Raven's questions had been no exception. Did she want the girl to stop flirting with her? No. It was no secret that Valerie Flores thrived on attention no matter who or what the situation. Val been that way since she was a kid. An obvious lover of the spotlight even when she was just a mere toddler. People talking about her or pinning after her, it was something the girl enjoyed it even if she sometimes tried to pretend not to. This wasn't the same though. There was already enough talk about her liking the new, bridger girl and it didn't fit her image so it had to stop. Didn't it?

"Did I hurt your feelings? Here I thought you bridgers were supposed to be all tough or something," Val said with a shrug, her eyes meeting the girl's gaze. "I can't tell you what to do, Rae. Maybe it's better people don't get the wrong idea though. I think all your flirting is just confusing them. Ya know, making everyone think I have a thing for you as you have for me," she partially teased though she was trying to be nonchalant about the whole thing. She really needed to find Harry or something at this point. Hooking up with him over the week had managed to get her mind off the whole attracted to a bridger thing but only momentarily. It was bad enough on a regular day but at a party with alcohol involved? She couldn't be around Raven for too long in this setting. It felt risky.
code by valen t.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 7:45 AM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
Mason
INTERACTIONS

Jade

MENTIONS

N/A

TAGS

jasmyn jasmyn

He hadn't expected anyone to follow him outside -- why would he? The party was raging on, and the last thing that most people wanted to deal with happened to be the moody Ambridge ex-football captain storming outside. Well, not so much storming. Sulking his way outside? Yeah, maybe that... Mason did have the energy to storm.

Normally, yes. Normally, when Mason got angry, Mason stayed angry and he held onto that. But right now... when it came to Drake, when it came to that familiar roiling, bubbling feeling of fear deep inside his stomach, he would just... feel as if he was shutting down almost. Like all of the energy had been sapped form his muscles, like the breath had been stolen straight out of his lungs. Yeah. That's what it was like. He felt like a hollow husk of a man (no, not a man, he wasn't a man yet -- he was still just a boy, a very scared little boy) standing outside in the cool fall air. Wishing, praying, that things might turn up for him. One day.

Mason's head jolted up when he heard the familiar sound of Jade's voice. He looked over at her, his expression hollow, blank, and exhausted as she approached him. He hadn't expected anyone to follow him, least of all that person to be Jade. A smile twitched at the edges of his lips and for the briefest of moments, he smiled -- and not that normal Mason smile. No, he gave a genuine smile but like a shooting star, it was a blink and you'll miss it type of event. There and just as quickly, it was gone.

He wasn't much of a drinker. A beer here and there, maybe, but Mason very rarely drank anything heavier and it was even rarer that he would drink until he was drunk.

But hey, tonight could be a special occasion.

"Thanks," he mumbled but looked away from her. Mason busied himself with pulling a cigarette and his lighter out of the little chest pocket on his flannel. The only proper place to keep his cigarettes, after all. He held it gently between his teeth while he lit it up and then glanced over at Jade, seemingly to remember that she was there. He reached back into his pocket, pulling out another cigarette and offered it to her. "You know I don't do anything else." He mumbled around the cigarette.

"Why aren't you in there? Partying and all that shit."

Serenity Jones

Finally, shit was getting good on the other side of the bridge. Her gaze never wavered from the scene before her, she watched with glee as Sly continued to throw punches at Ck’s face. Ren knew that Sly was putting everything into his hits, the rage he felt wasn’t all Ck’s fault probably. But she knew what it was like to need an outlet for all her pent up emotions. To throw herself during a fight until she was nothing but a ball of rage with a desire to cause pain, as if it would get rid of her own. And it did in a way. Looking at the damage done to the person who she had been scraping with or even the damage done to herself had always filled her with a sense of calm, like her emotions had been successfully drained from out of her. The aches and pains helped her to focus her attention elsewhere and whatever vulnerability she was feeling recede into her. Ren was definitely envious of Sly at the moment, wishing that it was her on top of Ck instead.

Ren noticed when the jock had stopped fighting but she said nothing. Instead she waited for Sly to notice himself. And when he finally did Ren took a moment to look her fellow bridger over. From the tears in his eyes to the way his body shook slightly. She then met his panicked gaze calmly, as if she hadn’t just witnessed him beat another student half to death or to death, he hadn’t said if he was alive yet. She thought back to Ryan and how he had left Twitter a few days ago thanks to Sly and the others. “....Say please.” Her lips twisted into what could be mistaken as a playful grin, if not for the coldness it held. Ren was definitely feeling mean after her little argument with Valerie and if she couldn’t fight or release it somehow it would show up through her attitude.

She stood there for a moment walking over and grabbing Ck’s legs, lifting them up as told with little difficulty. It wasn’t her first time having to move a body. Ren stared at Sly with that same fang filled smile and bloody lip, waiting for further instructions.

interactions: sly, ck
mentions:
tags: fin fin ditto ditto
outfit: here here

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Raven scoffed as a gentle grin found its way on her lips. The more she talked to Valerie the more she was convinced she had a chance. It was fairly easy to see where she was coming from, the princess coming from a place of respect and power-- well, of course she couldn't have a thing for mysterious bridger, it'd be an outrage. It'd be fun though and Raven felt like a part of Valerie already knew that. Maybe that's what this was? Trying to convince herself to stay away from the brunette.

Was it immoral that it only made Raven want to try harder? "I'm sensitive to touch, not emotions." She rose and eyebrow made a subtle show of brushing her hands against Valerie's before she snatched her drink, holding it up to her nose before taking a sip.

"Oh right. Confusing them," Raven watched her from the rim of the cup, barely making a grimace at the overly-sweet drink. It was strong, but too sweet for her own taste. "See, I think my flirting is confusing you." Raven didn't even let her speak before she continued, swirling the rum as she let her gaze travel over the princess in front of her. "If I was anyone else, I bet you'd call me a few names, block me and ignore me. But you haven't, why is that? Hmm?"

Valerie was a mystery in it's own, but she wasn't particularly hard to figure out. Image was image. Raven just needed her to break out of that for a little while. "Could it be you have a thing for me?" Raven mockingly placed a hand on her chest and gasped.

"Anyone here would jump at the chance to entertain me for the night, why won't you?"
Raven
INTERACTIONS:: Valerie

MENTIONS:

TAGS:
jasmyn jasmyn
code by valen t.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 7:45 AM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
Natalie
INTERACTIONS

Garrett, Oliver

MENTIONS

N/A

At least the ride over with Jade hadn't been the absolute disaster that Natalie had expected it to be. Despite a little argument over the music, they hade made the ride in relative silence -- mildly uncomfortable mild silence, but silence nonetheless. And once they arrived, Jade was walking off but not without waiting to offer Natalie a passive aggressive mark about leaving early. She inhaled heavily and exhaled slowly, trying to quell the anger that had started to bubble inside her.

It wasn't worth it.

And then she received a text -- from Garrett, saying he was at the party with some Ambridge child in a cupboard. Natalie had to stare at her phone for a couple minutes, blinking, while she tried to understand why in the world Garrett would have climbed into the cupboard with the child. Or why there was a kid in a cupboard in the first place.

Luckily, through the power of Twitter, she was able to figure out where they were. The dining room. With a sigh, Natalie headed into the house. So much for a simple night being able to have fun and hangout with her friends -- instead, she was dealing with Garrett and whoever the Ambridge kid was. That Oliver one. The one that caused issues all the time.

She weaved her way through the crowd and through Valerie's house until she reached the dining room in question. Although the party was still going on around them, no one had really come into this room yet.

Natalie crossed over to the cabinet in question. She smoothed down her dress and slowly fell to her knees in front of the cabinet before she gently tapped her knuckles against the cupboard. "Garrett?" She asked.

Dexter Cruz
Auburn Springs
Dex's eyes widened to the size of plates at the sight of Ren's bloodied teeth. He'd had his fair share of cuts and bruises, but the sight of blood was still just as revolting to him. The evil laugh really sealed the deal with the whole Halloween costume thing, prompting Dex to take a moment to wonder if Halloween was actually in September this whole time and he somehow remembered it wrong. But that couldn't be the case... he'd definitely rammed into someone's mailbox and garbage bins on Halloween, the the 31st of October. It said so in the paperwork. And he had distinct memories of wearing nothing but a beer-stained toga for his costume as he drove the car. I wonder how that nice lady is doing... I'm glad she and Dad could come to an agreement.

"What, you're in on it too!?" he gasped, perhaps too loud despite the even louder party just beyond the door. There was a mysterious commotion going on even outside, which he only realized as he started surveying the sounds of his surroundings. Cutting his investigation short, Ren placed the key back in his hand. He smiled at the girl gratefully, eager to continue on their adventure. And before he could draw her in for a victory hug, she turned him around and shoved him through the door, which had curiously been opened without the need for any key. Did the key and the door operate on some sort of remote sensor rather than manually placing the key in the lock? For the habitation of such an immensely wealthy girl, it wasn't entirely out of the question in Dex's eyes. His family was pretty well-off too... maybe he'd have to ask his own parents about getting special keys too. Like a car key but for doors. That's a thing, right?

"Aww man... I left my six-pack outside," Dex groaned, although he was sure Ren would take good care of it... or make good use of it. He weaved through the crowd in Val's rather large and luxurious home, stepping on the toes of many partygoers. His feet had a certain tiptoeing motion in order to minimize crushing people's feet with his men's size 13 shoes, but in actuality that probably made it worse.

After searching for shockingly not too long, having a teensy dance break, and a drink... or two, or five, Dex happened upon Val amazingly not off doing whatever he imagined party hosts would be doing, like sharing a toast, or initiating a keg stand, or opening presents, or having a duel or... some sort of cross of the four? She was accompanied by Raven, a girl he wasn't quite familiar with, but had seen around the Twitter enough to know by name.

"Hey, you guys!" he greeted them, roughly plopping his elbows on the two girls' shoulders despite having to bend down so far to do so. He poked his head between them and shifted his arms a little, causing a few drops of his drink to splash in random directions. "I got the key, Val. Where's my prize?" He pulled the spare key out of his pocket with his free hand, his left elbow slipping off of Val's shoulder. He brandished the key with great enthusiasm, raising it to the air and waving it around. The shiny gold object gleamed as some light reflected off of it, capturing his attention more before he recalled his objective.

The tall, muscled boy lowered the key and dangled it in front of Val, turning to Raven to smirk cheekily. "I tell you, I found this one in record time. It hadn't moved an inch since the last time I came here!"
Val's place
mission accomplished
clothes
erzulie erzulie (Ren) Soap Soap (Raven) jasmyn jasmyn (Val)
coded by natasha.

if i get high enough

"Um..." Milo hesitated as Mason requested to talk to him, not eager to leave Drake on his own, and honestly a little intimidated by Mason. In the end, it was that intimidation which made his feet move over to Mason as he walked away, although Milo did keep glancing back at Drake. He didn't mind at all doing what Mason requested, since he was planning on staying with Drake for as long as he could anyway, probably for the entire party. Even though Milo was a friendly guy and got along with anyone, he never really had... friends. People to just hang out with. Except for Drake.

He mentally repeated Mason's rules - text if too much, text if Ambridge (not Raven) - and nodded at the older boy, blinking when Mason's hand landed on his shoulder. As much as Milo did actually like Mason, despite the scariness, he always got the impression that Mason didn't like him... or anyone... so much, so he was surprised by the brief compliment. Then Mason was off, so Milo made his way back to Drake. He smiled at his friend, even though he wasn't really expecting Drake to return it, given his current state. "So... walk?"
milo
MOOD: sweating

OUTFIT: king

INTERACTIONS: Winona Winona

code by valen t.

roman

MOOD: proud, in love.
TAGS: eden LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki
Roman held back a sigh of relief as Eden's mother accepted the chocolates. "Score," he thought to himself. He was swiftly whisked away by Eden though, and Roman's expression crossed to a sheepish sorry as he flew past Eden's mother.

At the door slamming behind Eden, Roman was filled with solace and calmness. He'd survived entering the Martinez household without messing up his words, or accidentally handing her mother a corsage instead of the packets of chocolate. Roman plopped down on Eden's bed shortly after, waving snow angels into her bad as she spoke. Part of him felt guilty for being elated at the news about Eden's father, but his other part was well aware that her mother was a puppy dog compared to him.

"I don't think I would've made it up here if your dad was home." Roman chuckled dryly. The waving of his slow angels slowed as Eden complimented his look of the night. No matter how much he tried to fight it, his cheeks burned a bright rosy pink like it always did when she complimented him. He rolled onto his stomach in hopes of pushing the feeling of butterflies in his stomach away. "That's coming from the super model." He smiled, crossing his hands under his chin for support. His dress shoes hung just off of the bed, and in the way he looked at Eden it was evident that he was in love.

"You think she noticed me getting fixed up?" He asked quickly at the mention of her mom. Roman's track record was pretty shitty with Eden's guardians, and like she'd said, he was pretty sure he'd outdone himself that night. "Well, I wanted to give her something sweet. Like y'know, her daughter." He teased up at Eden, "Chocolates were obviously the only way to go."

Roman's big gray eyes stared up at Eden in fascination, anticipating her response but equally admiring just how stunning she was. If only he could add a thousand more minutes to how long it took Eden to find her bag so he wouldn't have to lose focus on her.

code by low fidelity.

Roman held back a sigh of relief as Eden's mother accepted the chocolates. "Score," he thought to himself. He was swiftly whisked away by Eden though, and Roman's expression crossed to a sheepish sorry as he flew past Eden's mother.

At the door slamming behind Eden, Roman was filled with solace and calmness. He'd survived entering the Martinez household without messing up his words, or accidentally handing her mother a corsage instead of the packets of chocolate. Roman plopped down on Eden's bed shortly after, waving snow angels into her bad as she spoke. Part of him felt guilty for being elated at the news about Eden's father, but his other part was well aware that her mother was a puppy dog compared to him.

"I don't think I would've made it up here if your dad was home." Roman chuckled dryly. The waving of his slow angels slowed as Eden complimented his look of the night. No matter how much he tried to fight it, his cheeks burned a bright rosy pink like it always did when she complimented him. He rolled onto his stomach in hopes of pushing the feeling of butterflies in his stomach away. "That's coming from the super model." He smiled, crossing his hands under his chin for support. His dress shoes hung just off of the bed, and in the way he looked at Eden it was evident that he was in love.

"You think she noticed me getting fixed up?" He asked quickly at the mention of her mom. Roman's track record was pretty shitty with Eden's guardians, and like she'd said, he was pretty sure he'd outdone himself that night. "Well, I wanted to give her something sweet. Like y'know, her daughter." He teased up at Eden, "Chocolates were obviously the only way to go."

Roman's big gray eyes stared up at Eden in fascination, anticipating her response but equally admiring just how stunning she was. If only he could add a thousand more minutes to how long it took Eden to find her bag so he wouldn't have to lose focus on her.

sly

MOOD: anxious, emotional.
TAGS: dani jasmyn jasmyn , chelsea ditto ditto , ren erzulie erzulie
"... Say please."

What the actual fuck? Sly's teeth ground hard against one another. In that moment he wished that instead of being lodged under Chelsea's arms, that his fists could wipe that smug grin off of Ren's bloody lips. But through his flurry of emotions he had to remember that it was just Ren. A friend. One that only meant good-- most of the time. And while not as sneaky as Sly, she was a lot more devious. Apparently even to her friends.

"Cut the bullshit." He snapped. Deep down he knew he really didn't need to say anything else following Ren's tease. Prodding the bear wasn't far from Ren's expertise. But right now it felt like she was testing him. The loose tear trickling down his cheek did nothing to help, but even wiping that off would've given her the edge.

Eventually she did come over, and in unison the two of them rose up with Chelsea's body. Sly gave Ren a court nod just after they'd got up. Ren was probably already used to shit like this, but Sly always saw it as a burden when someone helped him out. Especially with bad shit like this.

There was a subtle vibration in Sly's pocket that quickly tore away his attention. With a glance down at the notification shining through the fabric of his pants, he could make out the uppercase 'D' and plethora of heart emojis by the name of the texter. Dani. With that connection only came another. His hands patted rapidly at his pockets, he could feel the smoothness of a phone screen, the thick silhouette of a wrench, a slim pack of chewing gum but no car keys. How the hell was he going to get away with Chelsea without a fucking getaway car?

Getting Dani involved had never been a part of the plan-- but it was one thing to break in and hot-wire a car, and another to do it right after you'd knocked someone out cold. Hell, this wasn't what he meant when he said he wished to be like Ryan. Thoughts of juvenile detention and worse flashed through his mind. It was evident that he didn't have much a choice in the matter. Sly pushed Chelsea into one arm, and whipped out his phone with the other. He'd have to get Dani involved whether he liked it or not.

*I'm outside Val's house. The side of it.*

*Come alone.*

*Hurry.*

Sly didn't expect Dani to arrive in a flash-- it was a party and he didn't want her noticed on her way there. It could be a minute, or two, and so he slowly dropped Chelsea down onto the grass. Okay, maybe not slowly. He didn't like him. But he dropped him onto the floor from a moderate height.

"Dani's coming with my car keys." Sly coughed up to Ren. "Don't ask." He added quickly. Surprisingly enough situations like this didn't make him feel very chatty.

code by low fidelity.

"... Say please."

What the actual fuck? Sly's teeth ground hard against one another. In that moment he wished that instead of being lodged under Chelsea's arms, that his fists could wipe that smug grin off of Ren's bloody lips. But through his flurry of emotions he had to remember that it was just Ren. A friend. One that only meant good-- most of the time. And while not as sneaky as Sly, she was a lot more devious. Apparently even to her friends.

"Cut the bullshit." He snapped. Deep down he knew he really didn't need to say anything else following Ren's tease. Prodding the bear wasn't far from Ren's expertise. But right now it felt like she was testing him. The loose tear trickling down his cheek did nothing to help, but even wiping that off would've given her the edge.

Eventually she did come over, and in unison the two of them rose up with Chelsea's body. Sly gave Ren a court nod just after they'd got up. Ren was probably already used to shit like this, but Sly always saw it as a burden when someone helped him out. Especially with bad shit like this.

There was a subtle vibration in Sly's pocket that quickly tore away his attention. With a glance down at the notification shining through the fabric of his pants, he could make out the uppercase 'D' and plethora of heart emojis by the name of the texter. Dani. With that connection only came another. His hands patted rapidly at his pockets, he could feel the smoothness of a phone screen, the thick silhouette of a wrench, a slim pack of chewing gum but no car keys. How the hell was he going to get away with Chelsea without a fucking getaway car?

Getting Dani involved had never been a part of the plan-- but it was one thing to break in and hot-wire a car, and another to do it right after you'd knocked someone out cold. Hell, this wasn't what he meant when he said he wished to be like Ryan. Thoughts of juvenile detention and worse flashed through his mind. It was evident that he didn't have much a choice in the matter. Sly pushed Chelsea into one arm, and whipped out his phone with the other. He'd have to get Dani involved whether he liked it or not.

*I'm outside Val's house. The side of it.*

*Come alone.*

*Hurry.*

Sly didn't expect Dani to arrive in a flash-- it was a party and he didn't want her noticed on her way there. It could be a minute, or two, and so he slowly dropped Chelsea down onto the grass. Okay, maybe not slowly. He didn't like him. But he dropped him onto the floor from a moderate height.

"Dani's coming with my car keys." Sly coughed up to Ren. "Don't ask." He added quickly. Surprisingly enough situations like this didn't make him feel very chatty.

basics

none.

mentions

mason Winona Winona
interactions
Jade Jennings
jj ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ ambridge >> as

As Jade walked up and mentioned the tequila she was certain there was a quick smile that flashed across his face matching hers. Of course, it disappeared rather quickly and his expression returned to its regular broody one. Filling the two glasses with the liquid, she handed one off to him. Jade winked and gave a quick "cheers" before easily downing the shot without making even the slightest face which was probably not a good thing. She’d clearly gotten too used to the burn by now that it didn’t even phase her and if she cared enough that might worry her. The girl was too busy drowning out everything else to be concerned with the effects though. She plucked the cigarette he offered her from his hand and placed it between her lips, leaning in so he could light it for her.

“I just got here actually. I noticed you coming out here and I guess I just figured we could both use some familiar company,” she said honestly, shrugging. As she took a drag from the cigarette and poured another shot, she let her eyes flicker back over to him. "I only spent about two minutes inside and it seemed like a drag. This is what an Auburn Springs 'house' party looks like, huh? In Ambridge, a fight or two would've broken out and someone would be dancing on a table by now." Okay so usually one, or both, of them that were involved in those scenarios but whatever. "What about you? Why aren't you in there?" she turned the questions back on him.

"Don't tell me that you're letting those Springers run you off? Who is gonna show them how to actually party?" she teased, a smile painted on her face to signal that she was only teasing. After a few more drags, she put the cigarette out and took the shot she'd poured minutes before. In all honesty, Jade had never been to a Springs party and Mason was a good distraction that kept her from having to go inside alone. She wasn't sure Lance had even shown up and besides him (and Isabella), Mason was really the only other person she was close to from Ambridge. Well, close enough to be comfortable hanging out with at a party.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_oyqqjd7nho1t5prjz_400.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqov4uT81t5prjz_400.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqg2s2aN1t5prjz_250.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqjmCDPg1t5prjz_400.gifv

silas montrel
outfit
tags: hery hery Nixiee Nixiee

Watching Theo do coke was turning him on a little bit. He wasn't sure why. He liked wild Theo. Hopefully there was going to be more to this Theo letting loose thing. Running his hand through his hair as he looked around the party. Something about the vibe of the party made him want to start some shit. He looked around the room, seeing some alcohol on a nearby table. He had his bottle but he wanted to save it for later. Taking a long pull from the bottle and savoring the taste of the alcohol. Wiping his mouth with his sleeve, he was looking around for someone to torment. A devilish grin crossed his face as he saw Henri all by her lonesome. Leaning against a pillar on her phone like a total loser. Anyone who kept their back against the wall and stayed on their phone during a party was a noob.
Ruffling Henri's hair and grinning at her.
"Look who it is... Little Henri. What're you doin over here by yourself?" His eyes looking over the girl. She was plain looking. Not that Henri was ugly or anything. She just wasn't the prettiest girl he'd ever seen. Henri looked good enough though. Getting a few steps closer to her, Silas showed his teeth.

"This is a cute outfit. Never seen someone wear a flannel with a dress before." Tugging on the girls flannel as his attention turned to her face. Tucking a piece of hair behind Henri's ear. "What do you say you and I go upstairs. I'm sure this rich bitch has a few spare bedrooms. Not my usual type but I'm feeling rather generous."

#7b2d26

Last edited:

GARRETT KANE TIMOA

mood: anxious but at ease + location: val's house + outfit: xxx + tags: Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Winona Winona

Garrett tries not to freak out when Oliver mentions a spider on his head. The last thing he needed to do was to freak out, and in term freak out Oliver more. He began to sweat from anxiety and the fear of the spider on him but he stays still. Putting up a show of being calm, he smiles softly at Oliver. "I'll just leave it. I don't want to scare it, and cause it to bite me or something." His anxiety was already at the point where his therapist would have suggest that he remove himself from the sitution and use one of his coping methods. But he couldn't as that would be abandoning Oliver, and he wasn't ok with that. No where near ok with that. Someone has to be there for the kid right now, and it can't be anyone else right now. So he just has him, he's gonna have to push through the anxiety. He shakes his head softly as to not disturb the spider on his head and focuses back on to the person in front of him.

"Canada does seem fun, but maybe when you are a bit older. Actually, we can talk about this more so tomorrow morning when you are at least less drunk." Garrett says softly to the young boy. "But since we are on the subject anyhow. I'm not gonna tell you why you shouldn't go. Everyone is telling you that. You should go but when you are older. So that you won't struggle to try to be an adult before you are finished being a kid. " He was just trying to push him in the right direction. He's all for going to Canada but only when he's good and older. "I will go with you myself but as an 18th birthday present ok? I promise that." He smiles softly at Oliver. He understands more than Oli will ever know about not having anywhere to belong or being different. Yea he had Natty, and she was amazing but she couldn't understand why he couldn't be in crowds, or can barely speak sometimes. She tried but it was like there's a wall between them. He has felt more alone than he has in the past few years. So he wouldn't....more like he couldn't let Oliver feel like that.

Someone knocked at the cabinet door. He waited until he heard a soft voice that belonged to Natty. He sighed softly, as he had begun to start breathing heavily and sweat more as his anxiety was spiking. He turned to Oliver "This is my best friend I told you about, she's gonna help us get out the party ok?" He opened the door slightly. He smiled softly at Nat "I'm sorry. I just couldn't leave him in there by himself. You didn't have to come through. I would have been...somewhat fine Natty." He looked embarrassed. Nat always has to come to save him, and he feels like an fucking asshole. She should be here and having fun. Instead, she came to help him. His weakness and anxiety sicken him. He will always be a burden to her and feels like crap because of it. "Oh and there's a spider on my head. "
coded by natasha.

Oliver

Oliver trailed his fingers along the smooth plastic of the headphones, huddled tightly against the corner to give the taller Garrett more space. Garrett, at least to Oliver's eyes, did not react nearly enough to the spider. If it was Oliver with the spider in his hair, he'd have been inconsolable. He refused to break his gaze on the creature, his teeth grinding against each other.

Now that Oliver had mostly come out of his self-injurious meltdown, a hazy look had taken over his features. The boy just looked exhausted. His bruised and bitten arms now lay limply folded over his midsection, locks of his dark hair falling over his eye and obscuring his vacant stare at the spider. He kept his legs tightly pressed together from thigh to knee, his left foot tapping softly at the base of the cupboard. He appeared to be shivering as though cold or feverish. The only clue that he was still alert was his blush of embarrassment when Garrett told him to wait until he was older ro run to Canada.

"You're... hey!" He snapped, clearly very hurt, though his eyes were still locked on the large yellow spider sifting through Garrett's hair, half because he was terrified and half simply to avoid eye contact. He started to retort, but his words failed him and he only stammered incoherently. Why did everyone treat him like he was six years old? Oliver did not understand. He felt that he did not understand a lot of things.

Case in point: The knock at the cabinet door, accompanied by a female voice-- Dani. it had to be Dani. Oliver stifled a scream with his hand which turned into a whimper as it dawned on him how absolutely trapped he was. According to Katee, Dani was going to beat the foolish sophomore to a bloody pulp after what he mistakenly did to Ryan. Not only did Oliver now feel he had forfeited the friends he so deeply loved and relied on, but he had somehow convinced them to murder him.

He froze. Stopped breathing. Then, as if all the bruised remains of his spirit had left him, and sank back down as his wide brown eyes starting to well up again. He loosely dropped his head down as if he expected a guillotine blade to come slashing down.

When Garrett, who now seemed to be on the verge of a panic himself, explained who it was, Oliver's only response was to shyly risk a glance up and have a look for himself. Sure enough, it wasn't his pink-haired friend, but a blonde stranger. Oliver seemed to have a bit of trouble adjusting to the light outside of the cupboard, as he almost immediately shut his eyes and ducked his head back down until he felt Garrett stand up out of the cupboard. He followed, all at once feeling very claustrophobic. As soon as Oliver climbed out of the cabinet and straightened up, the glassy haze over his eyes turned to wild shock and he swayed on his feet, nearly stumbling over. His unbroken hand clamped over his mouth. The room had begun to tilt violently, the colors blurring at the edges of his vision. Standing up so quickly had not been a good idea.

mood

Sick

outfit

interactions

Garrett, Natalie.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

basics

raven Soap Soap
dex hery hery

interactions

none
mentions
Valerie Flores
val ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bi ~ auburn springs
Raven turning her comments and questions back on her was something Valerie wasn't fond of. Sure, she liked the attention and lived for the spotlight but something about feeling like she was in the hot seat freaked her out. It made her feel like all eyes were on her waiting for her to screw up or say something that they could all criticize. While she knew that what the girl in front of her was saying rang true, she wasn't about to just come out and admit to it. No. Instead, Val would do what she did best which was to be a bitch and push things away. In this case, Raven was the thing that she just needed to cut loose. As the drink was pulled from her hand, she rolled her eyes and watched as Raven took a sip.

See, I think my flirting is confusing you. Honestly, Val both admired and loathed how confident the vixen was but tonight she couldn't and wouldn't entertain it. "I'm not confused. Maybe you're just boring me at this point. Are you really so desperate that your only source of fun outside of whatever drugs you bridgers do is to bug me?" she said as if the words were true but they weren't. She didn't feel that way about Raven even though she really wanted to but she was already too deep into her comments to turn back now. When Dex came waltzing up, no matter how annoying, it was a welcome imposition.

Val needed a third party to stop her because she was getting a little too catty. Normally she would've cut deeper, continued until she was sure it was enough but she didn't actually want to hurt Raven. She only wanted the girl to leave her alone for the night and she only knew of one way to do that. Her attention shift and she raised a brow at Dex's words. "Prize?" she repeated. Knowing Dex, he would ask again until she gave him something so she plucked a half-empty bottle from the table beside them and held it out to him. "Here. Thanks for playing," she said, trading for the key as she rolled her eyes at his words. "It's a spare. It's not a game as I have told you the past three times you've done this," she added.
code by valen t.

OUTFIT: xxx with black combat boots
basics

mercedes Soap Soap
ck ditto ditto

mentions

sly fin fin
ren erzulie erzulie
interactions
Danielle Monroe
dani ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bisexual ~ ambridge
Dani had been so caught up in the very one-sided argument with Mercedes that she hadn't noticed when her necklace slipped off. Fiddling with it one too many times had broken the clasp apparently. She'd yet to notice though, instead here she was going through Twitter to bide the time. When his name appeared she was relieved for many reasons. The feeling was soon replaced with worry when she read his message though. ~Come alone. Hurry.~ Without hesitating, Dani jumped back to her feet and made her way towards the back door, not too quickly as she didn't want to seem like she was in a rush. With Sly, she never knew what he was getting into but they didn't need prying eyes either way.

Pushing out the door, she glanced back to make sure wasn't followed before turning the corner. "Sly. Are you--" she stopped as her eyes found him in the shadows. She recognized Ren standing nearby and then her eyes fell on the unconscious boy. "What the fuck happened?!" was all she could manage in a hushed but aggressive tone. Her eyes were flickering between Ren and Sly, waiting for someone to answer. Dani might've been stunned in the moment but she knew two things for sure. Sly wouldn't have involved her in anything like this unless he absolutely had to and they needed to do something now. When her gaze landed back on Sly, she recognized the faint hint of fear in his eyes, and the words just came out.

"What do we do?" she asked once she recomposed herself. Did she want to be involved in whatever the hell this was? No. Would she do anything for Sly? Yes. That might've even scared her at this moment but she couldn't worry about that right now. They were in Auburn Springs of all places and CK was bloodied and lying unconscious in the grass. Sly was likely the reason and the thought of losing him outweighed anything else. "Should I get the car? Tell me what to do. Sly," she said again, knowing it was only a matter of time before some stumbled on them.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back