• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auburn Springs

Characters
Here

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

cade geminiy geminiy

mentions

henri Nixiee Nixiee
interactions
diego martinez
d ~ eighteen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ ambridge
Diego had always been a party type of guy. He liked to have a good time whether that meant joy riding, drinking, or whatever else. This time it wasn't all about just getting wasted and doing something stupid like always though. He was going to this party for one thing and that was to see Cadence Adams in person. He's hardly been at school in the week leading up to the event and when he was he never managed to see her so this was the perfect opportunity. Truth be told, he was a little nervous that he might not live up to her expectations of him. While he wasn't looking to settle down, Cade seemed like a pretty chill girl to get to know and hang out with, even if it just meant being close friends and hooking up here and there.

The guy was far from a manwhore, he didn't actively try to hook up with every girl he met and he tried not to lead people on or anything but he also wasn't ready for a relationship. His last relationship had been with Raven and well, as soon as it got serious he fucked it up. She had been trying to keep him on track and out of the reckless shit but it didn't work especially when he felt like they were moving too fast. Diego had started to catch feelings for her which only freaked him out and so he started to dive even further into the hole. Partly so that she would dump him and he wouldn't be the bad guy who broke her heart but instead he ended up in jail and that was the end of that. It was shitty, he knew, even more so because he had avoided her since getting out a few months back.

"Thanks, man," he said to the cashier as he bagged the Gin and handed it to Diego across the counter. The brunette boy walked out to his mother's semi-beat up Buick and climbed in. Henri was already busting his ass for being late so he sped over to her house. He knew better than to honk so he pulled out his phone to send her a text but she was already walking up as he did. He rolled his eyes at her telling him he was late though a smirk tugged at his mouth. "Why do you have leaves in your hair? Trying a new look or what?" he teased. When she pointed out the bottle of liquor he playfully nudged, her letting out a chuckle. "I don't need luck, Henri. Gin just so happens to help," he winked as he put the car back into drive and drove off towards Auburn Springs.

It took a little while but they finally arrived and he couldn't help but shake his head at the sight of the girl's house. "Can you believe this? How rich is this girl?" he scoffed, finding a place to park. Of course, Diego knew that this was the same life he should've been born into. The house he could've grown up in had his father, Val's father, taken responsibility for him. Life is crazy. Instead of living here, he had grown up in the shitty streets of Ambridge. Maybe for the best since he wasn't a spoiled brat like half of the Springers were. He held the bottle in one hand as he walked through the door and saw that the house had already started to fill up quite a bit. "If anyone fucks with you, let me know. And before you say it, I do know you can handle yourself," he said, letting his eyes land on her.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 8:05 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
... chelsea freud ...
MOOD

still pissed and about to break promises.

val’s place

TAGS

cade geminiy geminiy

Chelsea had self-control, and Cade was lucky that he did. Did he want to push her away, steal the liquor, and start a fight with that short, freshman, Bridger boy struggling to dance along with the music and “fit in” with the crowd? Hell yeah. Kid would have a memory of the night in the form of a few broken bones— but CK had self-control, and he didn’t want to give Cade the satisfaction of oh, boo hoo, I’m running away or shiiit, you’ve got me pegged, whooptie do. That wasn’t a Chelsea thing to do. He never backed away or even made it seem like he was going to. Wasn’t on-brand.

Cutting sarcasm wouldn’t fit here, either. If she already had such little faith in him that she would go off like that over something that she should be honored to have been asked, sarcasm wouldn’t help any.

She’d made a dig at Honey and at him, but he could let this pass. This once.

He was good. He was fine.

“I’m not pissed at you,” he said shortly. “Trust me on that. I was pissed before I talked to you.” Charismatic, Chelsea, yeah. Great... “I really do just want to talk to you. I thought doing that might help.”

He sighed softly, running a hand through his hair. “Hey, listen, I didn’t forget about you Monday on purpose, you know.” He was telling the truth there. “I am just here to talk. Get to know you. Wasn’t that what I said I’d do Monday? Don’t let your pre-conceived notions of me let you believe that I’m some brute with no respect or care.” He sighed deeply again. His eyes went to the bottle that Cade was holding. “I was just...a bit off Monday. That’s not who I am...”

Ugh. He was defending himself like he had said he wouldn’t.

He needed that liquor.

“Hey,” he started again, reaching for the bottle and snagging a bit of the glass, “will you share?”

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

OUTFIT: xxx with black combat boots
basics
mentions

mercedes Soap Soap
interactions
Danielle Monroe
dani ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bisexual ~ ambridge
Danielle hadn’t thought of the fact that when she walked off she would end up alone at this party. Of course, she should’ve, given the circumstances but it just hadn’t crossed her mind. She couldn’t go find Ryan, she was still annoyed with Sly and Oliver and there was no sign of Lance yet. So here she was, playing with the S pendant on her necklace and wandering around the huge, mansion-like house. Dani didn’t know what she was going to do now that she was by herself but it didn’t matter. There was no time for her to think about it before someone was colliding into her and her eyes caught sight of the substance dropping onto her favorite boots. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me,” she spat out, her eyes still on the red goop that she was now kicking off her shoe.

The night had already started off disastrous and this wasn’t helping. First, she had a fight with someone she considered a brother and now she was alone in unfamiliar territory where she was most likely about to get into a fight. Her eyes finally pulled away from the boots only to land on none other than Mercedes. Just her fucking luck, right? Not only was she Sly’s ex but the one person Dani couldn’t put her hands on even if she did really want to right now. Out of respect for Sly, she tried to either avoid Mercedes or just not full out go off on the girl. To be honest, though, she wasn’t sure why he was so worried about his ex anyway which only further fueled her anger at the moment when she thought about it.

The girl muttered an apology but all Dani heard was the full use of her first name, which combined with her already fucked up mood pushed her over the edge. “First off, my g**damn name is Dani. Unless you want to meet the other end of my baseball bat, I suggest you refrain from calling me Danielle again," she started, her eyes remaining locked on the small brunette. "Do you just not watch where the hell you're going or was that on purpose? Because we both know you have a problem with me but I promise you, tonight is the wrong fucking night," she spat, her arms crossing in front of her chest. Dani was fed up and maybe that wasn't all Mercedes fault but she was definitely catching the heat right now.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 8:05 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
... donna camus ...
MOOD

...partying...

...val's...

TAGS

harry fin fin ryan geminiy geminiy jess Winona Winona indigo KingofAesir KingofAesir

Donna didn’t get the chance to try a sip of whatever Ryan was drinking, and he sighed softly when the boy approached and stopped Ryan from pouring him a drink. He’d seen the guy around at parties before, but it wasn’t surprising when the boy thought that he and Ryan were brothers— after all that dude and he had never bothered to interact before, which also wasn’t surprising, what with Harry’s…general…attitude-ness.

“I’m DC,” said the blonde, sad-eyed boy, reaching for a can of something. When he cracked it open and took a sip, he sighed softly. It was just a beer. Damn. He had hoped for something a little bit more exciting…something fruity or something. “You’re…Harry, yes…” Donna eyed him up and down. Even though Harry had just introduced himself, he felt the need to say that, like he was remembering who he was without having to be told. “I’ve seen you around before…”

Donna’s eyes moved to a girl approaching the table. He could not remember her name, either. Laura…Lana…Alana…Lexus…something. Something like that. She looked most like an Alexis.

“I don’t know her,” he said bluntly to Harry’s doesn’t she, chaps? He knew that the question was rhetorical, but he still had wanted to answer it.

DC stood back, not bothering to listen to Harry and Alexis’ conversation and instead opting to focus on the general blare of the party around him. There were kids everywhere, some he recognized and others he didn’t. They all felt the same to be around; none of them really cared too much about him, none of them really minded him at all. It was a bit melancholy to consider; this party would be no different if he had simply not come, but there was some beauty in that. It felt good to be just another face in the crowd— to be a non-player character in the lives of everyone else. It was nice to be a guy who didn’t have to worry about upsetting the peace or about doing something that would change someone’s life or anything.

At the same time, though, he wished that he could be like…Chelsea. He wished he could be like Chelsea…confident, cool, assertive, proactive— someone that people would think about for more than a millisecond, someone who people wanted to look at, and someone who people wanted to be with, and, if not that, at least be someone that people would remember more about than oh, CK’s wanna be younger brother.

He looked over when he caught a sharp couple of words for Ryan. It took a moment for what Ryan had said to register in Donna’s mind, and, by the time it had, Ryan had already walked off, fingers tapping at his screen as he typed out something on it.

Twitter. It was definitely Twitter.

That was another thing. What was the point in Twitter, really? There was so much drama. It only ever got people in trouble. He understood the fear of missing out, but he didn’t understand why enduring all of that torment was worth it. He used Twitter on occasion, but even so…

Donna went quiet, downing the rest of his beer sip by sip and cracking open a new one when that one was done. He simply dropped the can on the ground, not really caring what happened with it, and just paid attention to the bustling around him. There was so much going on, and he mattered to none of it.

Sigh…

He felt a hand on his back, and when he heard Ryan talk, his eyebrows twitched up for a moment. Ryan had come back? Did he really want to keep talking to him? And now, he was inviting him to follow?

Donna obeyed, trailing behind Ryan as he made his way over to Jess. He stood back as the other boy spoke, and he sipped his beer, looking at the girls that they had walked over to and saying nothing.

Cade Adams

“For someone who isn’t pissed, ya seem awfully touchy.” Cade pointed out, leaning back against the wall behind her. “You know, CK, you really know how to make a girl feel special. Ditch ‘er at the bus stop, then corner her at a party all angry and then deny said anger. And a tip for ya? Approachin; a conversation bein’ bitter is not exactly the best way to make a conversation friendly and invitin’.”

Cade rolled her eyes. Was this guy being serious? Cade certainly couldn’t tell. Did he come from some royalty that she wasn’t aware of, giving reason to his pompous behaviour? She could tell she was under CK’s skin, which she thoroughly enjoyed, but what was with the serious asshole energy? Had she seriously hurt his feelings so much that he was just going to be bitchy about it? Either way, Cade was impressed with herself.

CK began defending himself, trying to excuse his actions. Cade feigned interest as if she hadn’t heard the ‘I had a bad day, that’s why I stood you up’ spiel a thousand times before. It was an old and classic routine, a routine that Cade had no interest in listening to yet again. Once he finished speaking, his facial expression changed as his eyes fluttered back down to the bottle in her hand.

“Aye, you know, you still didn’t answer my-”

His hand shot out and grabbed the neck of the bottle. Usually, Cade wouldn’t have done much besides slap it away. But his sudden movement caught her off guard and he was pulling the bottle from her hands, his larger fingers pulling the bottle away from her significantly smaller hands. Fine, if he wanted her angry, he’d get her angry.

Cade took a step forward, putting her foot between his as she locked his ankles with hers, damaging his balance. Grabbing CK’s wrist, she drove her thumb into the pressure point, weakening his grip. Twisting her body to the side, CK’s grip was broken as she pulled the bottle back. Wrist still in hand, Cade bent his hand back towards his arm as she made direct contact. He was incapacitated. Sure, he could try to hit her with his other hand, but if he tried that, the bottle of whiskey was going straight for his head.

“Well well, frat boy. Here you are makin’ another mistake.” Cade growled, a heavy smirk plastered on her red lips, pinning his wrist backwards just enough to cause pain but not damage. “See, you can stand a girl up. But you never, ever, fuck with a gal’s wiskey, you got that?”

Whiskey secure in hand, Cade pushed back as she twisted her leg, causing CK to stumble slightly as she stepped away. Taking the cap between two manicured fingers, Cade flicked it right into his chest before taking a swig.

“Have a lovely rest of your evening, CK.” Cade laughed, turning and walking away, her heeled boots clicking on the tile underfoot.

It didn’t take long for Cade to spot the very person she had been hoping to meet. As soon as her eyes locked with Diego’s, her smirk turned to a smile as she offered him a smile. She wasn’t sure how much she had just seen of her little interaction with CK but she didn’t care. The idiot fucked with her whiskey and no one fucks with Cadence Adam’s whiskey.

Walking over to Diego, Cade offered a nod to the girl who she believed to be Henri, stopping in front of the pair with a slight bounce.

“If it isn’t the very lad I was lookin’ for.” Cade greeted, faking a curtsey. “Cadence Adams at your service. You must be Henri, great to meet ya, lass. And you must be Diego. I must say, you’re not nearly as good looking in person. Henri was right with you being all show.”

Cade sized him up as she lied directly through her teeth. She found herself nibbling at her bottom lip. Yeah no, he was way hotter in person. Deciding to be friendly, she held out the bottle of whiskey to Diego.

“I am totally kiddin’.” Cade laughed. Raising a finger, Cade reached into the pocket of her jacket and pulled out two small packages of fruit snacks, gently tossing one to Henri and handing the other to Henri. “Since I know how absolutely devastated you were that Henri stole your fruit snacks as kids, I figured I’d bring you both some. A friendly gesture, if you will.”

val's house

mood

'hello there'

outfit

heart-shaped box

tags

CK ditto ditto
Diego jasmyn jasmyn
Henri Nixiee Nixiee
coded by natasha.

... chelsea freud ...
MOOD

fucking. done.

val’s place

TAGS

cade geminiy geminiy

Before Chelsea even know what was going on, Cade had a grip on his wrist. A painful grip. His jaw clenched, and his ears rang as he tried his best to controlyourselfcontrolyourselfcontrolyourselfcontrolyourself. A vein in his neck looked as if it were about to burst. It was obvious that the pain was only making him angrier and angrier by the second— and it was getting harder and harder by the second for him to stop crying out in pain. He wasn’t a pussy, but this girl was a fucking sadistic bitch.

When she pushed him away, it was all that he could do not to reach out and—

No. Fuck. No. No. No. No. Just because that bitch thought it was so funny to look down upon him like he was some sad little slug a guy didn’t mean that he had to take it and throw it back at her.

Self-control. Self-control. Self-control.

Self. Control.

He was great. He was great.

He rolled his eyes, taking a sip of the beer in his right hand. He somehow hadn’t spilled a drop.

He leaned against a wall, muttering curse words beneath his breath. Fuck it. He was done.

Last edited:

Serenity Jones

She was never a vain person honestly. Looks wasn’t really something that mattered to her when it came to others or herself. But now, Ren had to admit that she looked badass and she definitely felt badass. Even more so than usual while she looked into the hand mirror that she had been given. “Ay, these are tight. Just like I knew they’d be.” Serenity looked at her teeth carefully and when she went to touch one she jump a bit, pulling it back to watch a droplet of blood gather at the tip. The laugh that she let out caused the dentist to look at her in a way that suggested he was regretting what he had done, but Ren didn’t seem to notice or care. Oh, she was going to have fun with these. Maybe she’d be able to use them at Valerie’s party that was coming up in a few days.

“Fuckin...damnit…” If she managed to poke herself one more time she’d give up on the dress and wear something else. But then again with the amount of times she’d accidentally bitten herself it wasn’t like she was feeling the sting anymore. As Serenity worked on her dress, placing safety pins here and there, she fooled around on Twitter. For a moment she wondered if she’d be able to make it to witness CK get his ass handed to him by the redhead chick Cade. That would be the highlight of her night no doubt. And speaking of Cade, Ren was looking forward to fighting with her at a real gym. Maybe she could even convince her to not hold back.

Before long Ren was finished with her dress and once she was all dressed, she checked herself out on the mirror. She knew that she probably looked like an Auburn kid’s worse nightmare and she was glad. From her wild curls, to her dress, and platform boots Ren was sure that she was a fright. After a quick smirk to her reflection she was on her way. The ride to Valerie’s house was short, though that could be because she was speeding half of the way there. By the time she made it Ren was sure that she was probably late, not that she cared. After all, who showed up early to a house party.

Once Ren stepped out of her car she took a moment to adjust the leather garter strapped to her upper thigh, she was careful as she arranged the small switchblade between the leather and her skin. As Ren looked up she noticed a figure that seems to be...looking through a bush? Ren, feeling a little curious, made her way over and upon seeing who it was she couldn’t help but smirk.

“Dexter, what the fuck are you doing?”

interactions: dexter
mentions:
tags: hery hery
outfit: here here

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Aaliyah Perkins

She took a sip of her drink right as she felt someone approach her. Now if it had been anyone else Aaliyah would have pushed the person away after they’d kissed her cheek. But after hearing that accent she knew who had followed her. “No, I didn’t know for certain. You wanted me to say Hi and I did. I didn’t expect you to want to continue from there, you looked like you were having a good time over there.” Aaliyah paused near an uncrowded spot near the wall. While she accepted the drink from Harry she had no plans on drinking it. Aaliyah had gotten a simple spritzer for a reason after all and she emphasized that by taking a drink.

Aaliyah met his gaze with ease, staring deep into chocolate brown eyes with a single brow of hers raised. She didn’t wilt or shy away from his gaze. Aaliyah had been told that her own stare was quite intense. That she was able to melt or unsettle those with her hazel eyes. She wondered which category Harry fell into now that they were face to face after his disappearance. Looking at him now she took note that she hadn’t changed much appearance wise. He still gave off the vibe of a flirt, a charmer who was used to getting what he wanted. But then again he had said as much on Twitter. Aaliyah saw that as all the more reason to deny him.

“Thank you. You look nice, I see you’re still as smooth as ever too.” Aaliyah took a sip of her drink. Enjoying the taste of pomegranate and lime on her tongue. She took a moment to comment on his words, though a small smile made its way onto her glossy lips. “No, they haven’t...but I only just got here and the night is still young. There’s still plenty of time.” She shrugged her shoulders casually.

“Actually…” She took a step closer to Harry and held his gaze, with one more they’d be chest to chest. “I came to have a good time. But it’s nice to see you again.” She abruptly took a step back and took another sip of her drink. “And you have my company now.”

interactions: harry
mentions:
tags: fin fin
outfit: here

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

sly

MOOD: angry.
OUTFIT: xoxo
TAGS: dani jasmyn jasmyn , oliver Chimney Swift Chimney Swift , mason Winona Winona , chelsea ditto ditto
Sly's gaze remained on the distance even after Oliver's touch. It wasn't like he'd felt it all too much anyways, was it one, maybe two fingers on his shoulder? He didn't bother himself too much with the specifics on how Oliver chose to show affection. Lord knows he wasn't that much better at expressing himself either. Still, it was a sign. Oliver understood where he was coming from, and his point had been made. Sly wasn't going to suddenly father the kid, or change his disposition to Oliver, but it felt like there was a sudden level of transparency between them. In some ways this instance sort of mirrored a younger, more afraid Sly when he'd first came across Big Johnny.

He let out a short chuckle at Oliver's words. "All that build up to tell me something I thought was already implied." Sly teased before shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket. The silence that follow suit wasn't one of awkwardness, or animosity. It just sort of settled that way, and Sly was glad to have that moment of silence following the burden lifting his chest. He could very clearly hear each time the trees bristled in the wind, and the faint chiming of crickets in the background. But like all things, Sly got sick of it. In this case, reliving his own memories in comparison to Oliver's was growing weird to him and he figured he'd did enough already.

"Don't tell Dani anything."

Sly pushed himself off of the step, dusting his hands as their little moment came to an end. He turned towards the door without any further instruction, Oliver would be the one to decide what to do with what had happened today. Right now he just needed to find Dani, and maybe some beer. Those two things usually fixed anything.

But the sight of him leaning smug against the wall of Val's home pissed him off. Sly had been meaning to have a "talk" with Chelsea Freud long before his little locker room incident with Mason. That just happened to be fuel to his fire now. They had history, one that'd involved the authorities, one they'd managed to keep under wraps, but now it seemed to all just flare back up.

Unlike Mason, Sly didn't have a daughter to worry about. A family he'd have to take care of. Or whatever other crap Mason was plagued with purely because he was born in Ambridge. He could do things Mason couldn't because he was alone, without someone breathing down on his neck, or in constant need of him. Sly would set Chelsea straight not just now, but for the rest of the school year if he had his way.

"Get lost, Oliver. Go find Dani, and don't mention me. At all." He ordered. While he couldn't be a 100% sure that Oliver had followed him inside, the kid was a pussy, drunk to the brim, and hopefully still a little intelligent. He wouldn't want to be alone whilst dealing with all that.

After shooing Oliver, Sly made his way towards Chelsea, fighting the urge to ball up his fists and swing right there. Instead, he ripped a random bottle from an unsuspecting party-goer, and downed a good gulp before finishing up the distance between himself and Chelsea. "Pure vodka. My style." He told himself, and soon enough he was standing at Chelsea's side.

"You done swearing at yourself, bitch? 'Cause you'll be getting a shit load of that from me." Sly broke the silence. He took another swig of the vodka. Tasteless, yet warm in the back of his throat. It woke him up, sharpened him from how soft and emotional he'd gotten only moments before. In some ways it restrained him from making a scene in front of everyone there.

"I know about what happened between Mason and you, and there'll be no round two." Mason needed to go professional in football, take care of his daughter. Sly wasn't going anywhere. He'd take the fall.

"Between the two of you anyways. We go at it right now. I'll settle both tabs. Mine and Mason's too." His tone was dark, and serious. Expressionless, and staring towards the floors. If Mason was still mad at him, hopefully this would be his chance at redemption.

code by low fidelity.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 8:05 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillllerfilr
... chelsea freud ...
MOOD

self. fucking. control.

val’s place

TAGS

sly fin fin

You done swearing at yourself, bitch?

Fucking CHRIST, could he not have a damn moment to himself?!

Chelsea looked at the person that the voice had come from, and he immediately scowled darkly.

It was that bitch.

CK hadn’t killed him last time. If they went again, there was no way that this little dickhead was getting away alive. Was he really trying to fucking fight him again?

Chelsea wanted to, too, really. He wanted to knock this fucker’s teeth in—

More than that.

But fucking regardless, he didn’t need that. He didn’t need this shit right now.

He didn’t want to be here. He just fucking wanted to be alone.

“Fuck off, Bridger scum,” Chelsea spat, throwing his now-empty beer can to the ground and walking out of the house.

He needed air. He didn’t need to fight. If he found, there was no promise that he could stop himself.

He was going to lose his shit.

He moved to be beside the house, where there was no one around.

And tried his best to fucking breathe

Dexter Cruz
Auburn Springs

"El, speed uppp!" Dex groaned, positive Elena was driving at 10mph. Much like Monday, Elena was rudely late to the car, which wouldn't have been a problem if Dex was allowed to drive again. He not-so-gently played with the case of beer he had brought with him, shaking the bottles absentmindedly. He ran the tip of his finger along the side of a bottle, picking up condensation from the formerly refrigerated glass. These bad boys would be great for smashing somewhere, although he'd have to do it out of Val's sight.

He waved goodbye to Elena as she dropped him off, disappointed she wouldn't be attending the party with him. Who knows, maybe she'd come back for just a bit? Not that she could drink anyway, since she had become Dex's designated driver after his numerous car accidents. He had been putting off tallying all of his father's favors he was using to get out of all of this messes, although he was sure they'd be running out soon before he ended up in some serious trouble. The tall boy, holding the case in his hands, approached the door, which was closed and... locked? He set the case down and stepped into the yard to get a look through the window. The curtains were closed, but he could definitely hear people and see shadows moving behind them. The house was big for sure, but he had been there before. He recalled Val saying something about a secret entrance in the yard... or something. Maybe that was someone else. Maybe that person was a character in a movie? It was really anyone's call at this point.

Is this some kind of game...? Dexter, dubious as ever, moved on to trampling the flowers out front and poking his head into the shrubbery to find some sort of clue, or... key? Odd place for a spare, but maybe the gamekeeper replacing it every time someone came into the party was in a rush. What a neat souvenir idea! Dex triumphantly snatched the key from deep in the bush and began to move back to the door, only to spot Ren coming up behind him. "Ren! Look what I got!" he cheered, holding the house key high in the air, "Now we can get in!"

The boy giddily placed the key in her hands and, with a bright smile, chirped, "You can do the honors." He looked away from her hand and and admired her dress, his eyes drifting up until they reached her rather pointy teeth. "Woah, cool costume! I didn't realize this was a Halloween party... I totally would have dressed up."
Val's place
scavengin'
clothes
erzulie erzulie (Ren)
coded by natasha.

Raven occupied herself on social media while they made their way to Valerie's place. Raven expected many things from the princess, but being ignored wasn't one of them. As soon as they arrived they spilt up from each other, something about Mason needing to deal with Drake? She didn't really know and right now? She wasn't really interested. The point for tonight was to have fun. Let loose, do whatever she wanted. Well, maybe not whatever she wanted. But the point for tonight was still to enjoy herself, and whether or not a certain someone wanted to join in-- well, she'd welcome it.

First things first, find the host and tease her mercilessly. It wasn't difficult to spot Valerie from that mansion that she lived in. While there was many dark-haired 'royalty' she had the tendency to stick out. It was either that, or the fact that she was drinking alone and ignoring her already drunken peers behind her. Raven didn't even make a show of walking up to her, instead sneaking behind Valerie and gently pushed the slightly cracked phone into view. "I've never been left on read before, should I be offended?" Granted, there was a slight chance Raven could've been annoying her at this point but until she had gotten a firm 'no.' She'll continue to work whatever magic she had left.

"And, you never gave me an answer. Do I have to stop the flirting in public?" The brunette pocketed her phone and leaned against the liquor table, only now facing Valerie. Raven made a show of lowering her gaze and lifting a hand to half-cover her mouth from any 'prying' eyes.

"Or would you rather me do it in private?"
Raven
INTERACTIONS:: Valerie

MENTIONS: Mason

TAGS: jasmyn jasmyn
code by valen t.

Oliver

Oliver blushed and turned away as Sly chuckled at his admission. Nothing was funny about this situation, he thought. He hated throwing up; there was nothing amusing about illness. Was Sly making fun of him, or did he think Oliver was joking? Because he wasn't and that was wrong. It would certainly be typical Sly behavior to pick on Oliver. Oliver never grasped why the things he said were so laughable. He narrowed his eyes, hissing an exhale through his clenched teeth. He said nothing else, continuing to tip back and forth on the step and muttering a long string of numbers.

For a time, the two of them were silent.

Then, all at once, Sly got up from the step and headed back towards the door as if expecting Oliver to follow. "No. No, no, no." Protested the anxious sophomore, but when Sly didn't stop, he scrambled to his feet and ran up after him. No fucking way he was going to sit alone in the dark.

The color drained from Oliver's face and he stopped just inside the door. Sly roughly ordered him to get lost and find Dani, warning not to tell her anything as he turned on his heel and went back to the front steps. A heavy knot formed in Oliver's chest as he heard the door close between him and Sly, leaving him alone in the fray.

The party was still moving at hyperspeed, music blasting and a suffocating mix of sweat, alcohol and perfumes hanging in the air. He imagined that this was what a warped dimension would feel like: chillingly, intrinsically wrong, his own nerves attacking him with every bit of sensory feedback they received.

"Uhhh..."

He groaned, ducking his head with his eyes tightly shut. His pencil flipped rapidly between his fingers as he seemed to start to freeze up again. Not good. His thoughts bounced around and refused to form coherence, the tightening in his chest telling him to make a run for it.

"1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8..."

Counting to himself as he clamped his hands to his ears to block out the pounding racket, he forced his legs to move, though his knees buckled, and clumsily wove his way through the buzzing crowd, dodging this way and that to avoid as much physical contact as possible. He still got bumped around.

Once out of the main room and into the hallway, he reluctantly removed his right hand from his ear to text Dani, flinching at the sudden exposure to the noise. He kept counting to himself, each proceeding number growing faster and louder.

"13, 21, 34, 55..."

He scampered up the stairs, sliding his hand up the banister the whole way. Mostly to get away from the noise that echoed all through the ground floor.. He started frantically but methodically scouring the upper floor, starting from the east end of the hall and checking each room: the guest bedroom, two different bathrooms, a room that he had to assume was Valerie's, a walk-in closet, the balcony. God, this house was insane. When he hit the opposite end of the hallway, he was nearly out of breath.

"...89..."

Dani started answering his messages. She wasn't upstairs. He cringed and bit at his knuckles. Back downstairs to the swarm he went. It seemed every time he ducked through the party it was more raucous and oppressive than before.

The kitchen. She was by the kitchen with Mercedes, she said. By the time he emerged on the other side of the mob and wound through the corridors, he must have made a wrong turn because there was no kitchen to be found. Desperation clawing at his insides, he turned to a mahogany dresser against the wall and opened the cabinet, finding it empty and spacious enough to crawl inside and shut the door, safe in the quiet. The soft glow of his phone screen giving him enough light to keep calm (well, as calm as he could get), he kept sending Dani messages as long as she would respond to them.

mood

"uhhh..."

outfit

interactions

Sly, Dani.

♡coded by uxie♡

Holy crap.

What the hell was she supposed to say to Dani snapping, crackling, and popping on her? Maybe that's putting it a little too mildly. This girl wasn't no Rice Krispies. It was like there was a time-bomb and Mercedes cut the wrong wire. "Jeez. I didn't mean to spill fat-free gelatin on your boots, Bloody Mary, calm down. You can keep your bat at bay." Dani was intimidating, yes. No question about that but she had a whole other thing coming if she thought Mer was just gonna sit here and be yelled at-- by her ex boyfriend's girlfriend?

Like, really? C'mon now. Anyone else, sure. But this girl went off. This content would go viral on WordStar in 0.5 milliseconds. "It'll come straight off with a napkin, do you want me to help? I- I don't know how to make this better. It was an honest mistake. And I seriously, do not have a problem with you, if I did I would hide my Jell-O shots away from you, not drop them on you." Maybe slight humor wasn't what Danielle needed right now, but Mercedes wasn't entirely joking either. She didn't like Dani, no. Definitely not. There's tension there and she isn't interested in provoking it because well, it's fairly easy to see how easy she gets set off.

...Maybe she would've liked sugar free Jell-O instead?

Okay, okay. Full seriousness.

"Do you want one? Like, to drink this time? Could we call a truce on that? Or..." This felt like that one time in the sandbox when she broke some kid's toy, and they started screaming-- not crying, no. Full on screaming. Mercedes thought the toy was magically linked to their life source. Mercedes cried that time. It wasn't a great situation.

Neither is this one but she wasn't gonna cry.

Not yet anyway.
Mercedes
INTERACTIONS:: Dani

MENTIONS:

code by valen t.

count your calories

Eden had spent a lot longer than she used to getting ready. Back when she wasn't... so self-conscious, she was able to pick an outfit pretty quickly and run with it. But now, she second guessed every single thing she put on her body. She had only a select few things that she could wear, as her and Roman had decided on matching outfits in terms of colour, but still she struggled. Everything she put on she wondered if she looked too fat, or if it was unflattering for certain parts of her body. She'd put on the same three dresses over and over again, until she was wearing what she thought was the best one but was also considering just not going. Of course, as soon as her thoughts started to stray in that direction, she heard the doorbell ringing from downstairs. She ran down - which was quite the feat considering her heels - trying to get to the door before her parents. "I'll get it!" She called, just for good measure.

She pulled the door open and grinned at Roman, her grin growing at the sight of his suit. "Oh. My. God. You look..." She shook her head, at a loss for words as she reached out to rest her hands on his shoulders as she stared at him. "You are phenomenal." Eden leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and then wrap him in a hug, all worries about her own outfit momentarily forgotten. "Are you even real?" She whispered into his ear teasingly, before pulling back. "Let me just grab my bag, and then we'll-"

"Roman Ali, I thought that was you.
" Eden winced as her mother appeared in the doorway behind her, Eden's handbag dangling from her hand. "Long time no see." She was clearly not incredibly pleased to see Roman again, the judgement in her voice evident.

Defiantly, Eden took Roman's hand in hers and smiled at her mother, completely fake. "Too long. But he's back now. For good."
eden
MOOD: let's get tf out of here

OUTFIT: x

INTERACTIONS: fin fin
code by valen t.

if i get high enough

Milo had never been so grateful for Mason in his entire life. Watching him pull both Drake and Oli away from the table, Milo felt a huge sense of relief, like he could actually breathe now. And any weight that was still on his shoulders was freed when Drake came back and confirmed that he would not, in fact, be participating in the drink-off. Milo was glad that Oli hopefully wouldn't be drinking anymore either - he was too young, and Milo didn't like the effect that alcohol had on other people. Maybe it seemed a bit rich, coming from him, but... he had his reasons. As Sly stalked off with Oliver, Milo turned to Drake and gripped his arm gerntly.

"Um, Drake, can we like... you wanna walk around a bit? It's kinda too much for me here." It was a lie, in all honesty. Milo could handle the atmosphere of the party just fine, even if it would have been better if he was high. But he knew it wasn't good for Drake to be there for much longer, and whether Drake wanted to be with Milo or not, Milo at least wanted to try to help. "It's okay if you don't want to, but I probably am anyway." Another lie, but maybe it would convince Drake? Milo never was good at persuasion.
milo
MOOD: sweating

OUTFIT: king

INTERACTIONS: Winona Winona

code by valen t.

Theodore Virtanen
Ambridge
The majority of Theo's morning had been spent on his most frequent pastime: caring for his bratty cousins. He made sure to cook their grilled cheeses extra poorly because little Dennis just found it so hilarious to dip the very tip of a corner of his bio textbook into a glass of water. Whatever. Theo would pretend it wasn't there because he sure as shit wasn't about to pay for a brand new textbook.

The rest of the day was a rather typical Saturday, reading, texting his limited pool of friends, the usual. The only difference was Theo's negotiation with his aunt to attend this party on the condition that he could get his uncle to get off his ass and watch the kids for just one day. Too bad his aunt had to work late at the deli, or else she would have normally covered for Theo. Bless her giving soul, but gee was that lady stupid for winding up with a deadbeat husband and four kids. He had forgotten by the end of the day to ask his uncle about babysitting, but it really wasn't his problem anyway considering these gremlins were nowhere near his own children.

He slinked out the door, glancing back to find his uncle's eyes glued to the T.V. Thank god none of the kids, wherever they were, were present in the living room to rat him out for leaving the house unannounced. He headed out to Silas' car, admiring the shininess of the red vehicle compared to his aunt and uncle's beat up, green sedan. "Hello, Silas. How was your-" Oh. Suppose no intro is needed for a celebratory entering-the-car kiss.

Silas had a glowing aura all week, which only seemed to improve daily, but the liveliness he was exuding in the car still felt somewhat off. It felt weird, even though he hadn't really done anything specifically out of character. Theo noted that he was exhibiting typical horny levels, his hand attached to his thigh for the entirety of the ride to Val's house. He wasn't even sure this house was real. She had to have rented it out or something. Did everyone in Auburn Springs really live like this?

He tensed as soon as he spotted the white baggie slip out of Silas' pocket, instantly regretting his choice to try out parties just once. He hadn't a clue what the signs of a coke high were, but it seemed to be a fitting explanation for Silas' mysteriously off-putting vibe. Theo had a horrifying premonition and it all centered around the little baggie dangling in front of him. He watched the boy demonstrate with one line, a pit forming in his stomach and his hands growing clammy. So... this is how teenagers start parties? He bit his lip, finding himself with nothing to say for once in his life. The look in Silas' eyes was wild, even moreso now that he understood why everything felt so off.

"Y-yeah. Okay," the blonde boy stammered, finding even after watching Silas he had no clue on how to go about snorting coke. He looked down, then back up at an expectantly waiting Silas. He wasn't taking no for an answer. Theo figured it would be fine, considering Silas did it all the time and wasn't dead or anything. And if he was going to loosen up, it would be on a Saturday when he didn't have to wake up for school the next day. He started with one line, instantly regretting the burning sensation in his nostril. He flinched and squeezed his eyes shut, miserable with how much Silas was probably relishing how lost he was. He was in Silas territory now, long past the safety of math and history.

Theo wasn't scared. If he really wanted, he would have gotten up and left without snorting a line, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel the pressure. A lot. Second line... third line... shit, the burning didn't get any easier to deal with. The coke seemed to ease his anxiety a bit, at least he thought it did. Or was it a placebo? That much Theo knew about. Or was he supposed to be super angry and energetic? Silas clearly had the angry thing down. Theo could sense the aggression behind his unwaveringly intense demeanor. He just prayed some sort of euphoria would take his mind off of how shitty of an idea it was to get involved with something thousands of miles outside of his comfort zone.

He exited the car and let out a half-hearted "Hmm." in response to what would normally have been a pretty normal Silas sex comment. The hard part was over, yet Theo felt abnormally nervous. He usually paid no mind to others' opinion of him, but being such a fish out of water in this setting was an unsettling idea. Everyone in Ambridge hated them. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea; there wasn't a chance this would end in a good time under these conditions.

As they made their way to the door, he looked over to Silas' face and sulked a tiny bit. Definitely no turning back now. Now he was really afraid. "What are we supposed to do now?"
val's place
cocaina
clothes
Zatanna Zatanna (Silas)
coded by natasha.

FRANKIE LEONARDO GOMEZ

mood: party timee + location: val's house + outfit: xxx + tags: Winona Winona

It was time to party. His sister was already at Val's house so he had to call a uber over there. Which wasn't so bad since they lived only about 15 minutes away from her estate. Yes he had to call it an estate as it was so freaking big, it couldn't be anything less then that. He had texted his sister, just to let her know what was going on. So she would know what her alibi was to the rents and what his was. Rule one is covering for your twin, always know what exactly is the excuse for each other so you guys can cover for each other if anything goes south. It wasn't like they haven't gone to parties before but last time, there was an little incident and Faith broke a guy jaw and the police were called. It was a total disaster but awesome party to had gone to.

His uber driver arrived at Valerie's house and he gave him a tip. "Thanks man." as he heads out the car. He looks at Val's house, and smiles. He remembers growing up and always walking past this place on the way home. It wasn't until Faith and Valerie had their little relationship that he actually saw inside of it. He was the annoying brother that always hung around them and they took him whenever they could. Before, he wasn't the person he was now. It was before her. The girl who broke his heart, the girl that broke everything about him. He shook his head, there's no reason for him to go back into that time. He swore he would never think about her, he swore that no other girl would have the chance to his heart again. Even if he had to break others. He was never gonna get hurt again. He hated everything that had to do with love. He again shakes his head and headed inside.

He tried to spot his sister, but he couldn't see her over the sea of students in his way but he did see the liquor table. Well, he can look for his sister later. Hopefully she doesn't find herself in trouble before he finds her. He pushes through the crowd and walks to the table. He smirks at a few girls who threw glances his way. Oh does he love freshman and sophmores. They always think they can change the fuck boy, and that makes them easy targets. They honestly should listen to rumors for their own good but hey, the player loves the game. And he was most definitely a player and an asshole at best. He gets to the table, and makes himself some gin and coke. Not noticing the obvious rage from the boys next to him. He just hums softly and makes his drink.
coded by natasha.

harry

MOOD: interested, flirty.
TAGS: aaliyah erzulie erzulie
"Aren't you bold as ever, Aaliyah?" While he'd posed it as a question, Harry was well aware that she hadn't changed. He certainly didn't expect her to, anyways. Aaliyah was valiant, and unafraid. Girls usually turned weak at the knees with his flirtatious advances, and yet she managed to keep her composure around him. In some odd way, Harry both adored, and berated her for it.

Harry piqued a brow over at Aaliyah's shrug. "So that makes me the first." He chuckled to himself. And the last tonight, he hoped.

Harry's breathing came to a sharp halt at Aaliyah's approach. For the moment, he couldn't make out much anything that she said. His focus was oh so drawn to the soft streaks of hazel in her eyes, and from the edge of his vision he couldn't help but admire her full lips and the flashing lights of the party scene reflected in her gloss. When it came to Aaliyah she was like blood to his lusting vampire, he wanted to put her up on the sink and have his wake up in her bed the next day.

But then she stepped back and increased the distance between them. The noise and sound around Harry came rushing back in. He didn't notice himself holding his breath until he was breathing again, as well as the iron-tasting blood that followed the release of his bite over his lip. Whatever she was doing, part of him wanted more, while the other part wanted her to speed up. The latter overcame him.

"Well, if I've got your company now, we ought to get closer, don't you think?" Harry's sudden shock shifted into a foxy smirk. He took two steps closer to Aaliyah and finally closed the gap between them. The loose curl of his hair hung between them like a mistletoe during Christmas season. He could feel her chest now, the rhythm of her breathing, and the beat of her heart.

"I missed you, lady." His lips were only inches away from hers as he spoke, and he was tempted to eliminate that space between them. "We should catch up somewhere more... private?" Harry cocked his head over to the steps of Valerie's home. He wanted to take Aaliyah upstairs and truly show her how much he'd missed her, and that body of hers.

code by low fidelity.

"Aren't you bold as ever, Aaliyah?" While he'd posed it as a question, Harry was well aware that she hadn't changed. He certainly didn't expect her to, anyways. Aaliyah was valiant, and unafraid. Girls usually turned weak at the knees with his flirtatious advances, and yet she managed to keep her composure around him. In some odd way, Harry both adored, and berated her for it.

Harry piqued a brow over at Aaliyah's shrug. "So that makes me the first." He chuckled to himself. And the last tonight, he hoped.

Harry's breathing came to a sharp halt at Aaliyah's approach. For the moment, he couldn't make out much anything that she said. His focus was oh so drawn to the soft streaks of hazel in her eyes, and from the edge of his vision he couldn't help but admire her full lips and the flashing lights of the party scene reflected in her gloss. When it came to Aaliyah she was like blood to his lusting vampire, he wanted to put her up on the sink and have his wake up in her bed the next day.

But then she stepped back and increased the distance between them. The noise and sound around Harry came rushing back in. He didn't notice himself holding his breath until he was breathing again, as well as the iron-tasting blood that followed the release of his bite over his lip. Whatever she was doing, part of him wanted more, while the other part wanted her to speed up. The latter overcame him.

"Well, if I've got your company now, we ought to get closer, don't you think?" Harry's sudden shock shifted into a foxy smirk. He took two steps closer to Aaliyah and finally closed the gap between them. The loose curl of his hair hung between them like a mistletoe during Christmas season. He could feel her chest now, the rhythm of her breathing, and the beat of her heart.

"I missed you, lady." His lips were only inches away from hers as he spoke, and he was tempted to eliminate that space between them. "We should catch up somewhere more... private?" Harry cocked his head over to the steps of Valerie's home. He wanted to take Aaliyah upstairs and truly show her how much he'd missed her, and that body of hers.

Last edited:

sly

MOOD: angry, emotional.
TAGS: dani jasmyn jasmyn , chelsea ditto ditto
Sly wasn't sure how he'd expected Chelsea to react, but what he did was so long towards the end of the list. Chelsea's words replayed themselves over and over again in his head, warped and perverted in his mind. It'd frozen him still in his place, and he could feel his hands shaking uncontrollably--

"Bridger Scum... Bridger Scum? Bridger Scum! Bridger Scum... Bridger Scum."

His jaw clenched tight. His body was torn between calming down and going feral. He couldn't do that inside, not here, not with all these people. Especially when he knew Dani was inside. She'd stop him from ripping of Chelsea's plastic ken doll head. While he might have embraced the mean shit the Auburn Springs students called him, it didn't make him feel any less shitty when it was said. Especially when Chelsea had chosen to brush him off and walk away. Like they were worthless.

With his breathing hoarse, and and gruff, Sly followed after the figure of Chelsea Freud. He'd chosen to go outside, which if anything, only pleased Sly the more. At least they'd have some privacy when he knocked his teeth out. Save Chelsea's embarrassment.

The bottle of vodka shattered into dozens of pieces against the side of Valerie's home. Glass and liquid went flying by Chelsea Freud's head, and while Sly might have missed the target, Chelsea was evidently soaked by its contents, and he was sure there'd have been some cuts to him as well.

"It wasn't a fucking choice, Freud. You don't get to walk away from me." Sly spat in the wake of his first attack. He was evidently agitated, a mixture of the vodka he'd just consumed, and the pent up rage now flowing through him. He threw his leather jacket off and somewhere in the shrubs, before bounding forwards and lunging up onto Chelsea. Since he liked football, he'd give him football.

His jump was wild, and out of control, even for his standards. Sly had managed to clasp his arms over Chelsea's shoulders, but the two of them came down hard against the turf, plants, and weed in Valerie's garden. The potent smell of pollen had stunned Sly even more than the bruises over his arms. The confusion in Sly was short-lived though, and he bounded up and onto Chelsea at his side. Sly locked his legs over Chelsea's hips, and quickly began slugging at the other boy's face. His punches were wild, and coordinated with a focus on power more than anything. It was a bad habit picked up from the streets but it tended to get the job done. It wasn't technique going through his mind a that point but rather; Fuck up Chelsea Freud's face as much as he was able to.

code by low fidelity.

Sly wasn't sure how he'd expected Chelsea to react, but what he did was so long towards the end of the list. Chelsea's words replayed themselves over and over again in his head, warped and perverted in his mind. It'd frozen him still in his place, and he could feel his hands shaking uncontrollably--

"Bridger Scum... Bridger Scum? Bridger Scum! Bridger Scum... Bridger Scum."

His jaw clenched tight. His body was torn between calming down and going feral. He couldn't do that inside, not here, not with all these people. Especially when he knew Dani was inside. She'd stop him from ripping of Chelsea's plastic ken doll head. While he might have embraced the mean shit the Auburn Springs students called him, it didn't make him feel any less shitty when it was said. Especially when Chelsea had chosen to brush him off and walk away. Like they were worthless.

With his breathing hoarse, and and gruff, Sly followed after the figure of Chelsea Freud. He'd chosen to go outside, which if anything, only pleased Sly the more. At least they'd have some privacy when he knocked his teeth out. Save Chelsea's embarrassment.

The bottle of vodka shattered into dozens of pieces against the side of Valerie's home. Glass and liquid went flying by Chelsea Freud's head, and while Sly might have missed the target, Chelsea was evidently soaked by its contents, and he was sure there'd have been some cuts to him as well.

"It wasn't a fucking choice, Freud. You don't get to walk away from me." Sly spat in the wake of his first attack. He was evidently agitated, a mixture of the vodka he'd just consumed, and the pent up rage now flowing through him. He threw his leather jacket off and somewhere in the shrubs, before bounding forwards and lunging up onto Chelsea. Since he liked football, he'd give him football.

His jump was wild, and out of control, even for his standards. Sly had managed to clasp his arms over Chelsea's shoulders, but the two of them came down hard against the turf, plants, and weed in Valerie's garden. The potent smell of pollen had stunned Sly even more than the bruises over his arms. The confusion in Sly was short-lived though, and he bounded up and onto Chelsea at his side. Sly locked his legs over Chelsea's hips, and quickly began slugging at the other boy's face. His punches were wild, and coordinated with a focus on power more than anything. It was a bad habit picked up from the streets but it tended to get the job done. It wasn't technique going through his mind a that point but rather; Fuck up Chelsea Freud's face as much as he was able to.

Last edited:
HENRIETTA THOMAS
sz7DJ33.gif
Wait, I have leaves in my hair? At Diego’s comment, Henri ran her fingers through her brown curls, finding a few dead leaves and even a twig in her hair. Ugh. She rolled down the window and flicked the offending shrubbery out the window. Henri’s eyebrow shot up, questioning Diego’s statement about not needing luck. Typical.

Henri spent most of the ride on twitter, trying not to distract Diego from his terrible driving. Holy shit... The twitter was a clusterfuck. Drake and Oliver were fucking drinking themselves into oblivion, Mason – the big idiot – wasn’t helping the situation, and Ryan... Fuck... I have to find them. She decided she wouldn’t mention anything to Diego yet. She didn’t want to worry him until she figured out just what was going on. Henri’s eyes had started to water, but she quickly dabbed at them seeing as her and Diego had just rolled up to Valerie’s. Henri let out a low whistle before she answered Diego. “Too rich. Holy fuck this place is huge..."

Henri scrambled out of car to follow Diego inside, her short legs having to work twice as much to keep up. She rolled her eyes at Diego’s statement. The big oaf mean well, but he constantly fretted over her like she would break any second. Damn right I can handle myself. She decided that arguing with Diego would only slow her down. She needed to find her friends, if only make sure that they were not dead in a hole somewhere.

“Uh huh. Whatever you say mother. Just let me know if you’re going to be staying at someone else’s tonight.”

Just as she finished, a fiery red head walked up to her and Diego. This must be the infamous Cade! And indeed it was. Henri had found Cade to be just as down to earth as any Bridger, and she highly respected her for standing up to anyone – regardless of money, influence or power. “Hey Cade, its great to meet you finally.” She chuckled at the girl's friendly jab at Diego, and Henri knew Diego had his work cut out for him. About time someone was ready to take him down a peg or two. Henri caught the fruit snacks that were tossed at her, and immediately her night was a bit better. She gave Cade a brief smile in return before she sobered up, remembering that her friends were potentially drinking themselves to an early grave. Ugh. Idiots. “I would love the stay and chat, but I need to go find some dumbass freshmen.”

Henri gave Diego a wink and gave Cade a brief wave before making her way further into the house alone, trying to dodge already drunk students sloshing whatever foul smelling liquor they had in their glasses. She spotted the liquor table, however, she couldn’t find any sign of her friends. Where the fuck are they? Starting to feel her anxiety spike, she walked to a pillar against the wall of the giant mansion. Leaning against it, Henri opened up the bag of fruit snacks and popped one in her mouth, before she pulled out her phone to figure out where everybody was before she made her next move.
OUTFIT: With combat boots
INTERACTIONS: Diego
MENTIONS: Oliver, Drake, Mason and Ryan

Last edited:

roman

MOOD: nervous.
TAGS: eden LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki
Roman stood at the door whispering greetings to Eden's parents over and over again to himself. Once the door knob began to buckle, Roman took in a deep breath and braced for the worst. "... 8, 9, 10." He whispered quickly to himself.

The sight of Eden immediately put him at ease, and a quirky, juvenile smile painted Roman's face. "You really think so?" He rocked as Eden swooped in for a hug, but couldn't help but feel warm in her embrace. Once she pulled away from him (much to Roman's dismay) he piqued a brow, and smile only widened as his eyes drifted over her outfit. If he looked as phenomenal as she said, Eden was "Out of this world. You look-- you're out of this world." Roman stammered, shaking his head whilst laughing at himself. She made him nervous, and even now, he still got butterflies in his stomach when he was with Eden.

Roman gulped at the all too familiar voice behind Eden though, and his eyes fixed softly onto Mrs. Martinez behind her. He did his best to slow his breathing and calm himself, but if there was someone that made him want to turn around and run, it was her.

Roman parted his leaps to respond to her words, but Eden had stuck up for him. He couldn't help but smile over at her as she locked her hand around his. Roman used his thumb to caress her hand in gratitude, and nodded over at Eden's mother.

"Yeah, for good." Roman repeated as he matched Mrs. Martinez's gaze. It was obvious in his eyes what he was really saying though. I'm not going to do anything that'll put the relationship between your daughter and I in jeopardy. Their matching gaze lingered for a moment before Roman broke the tension once again, this time by stretching the dark red box of chocolates over to Eden's mom.

"Leonidas. I hope you like them." A token for new beginnings is all he hoped this box would represent. "And should I, err... come in?" Roman added with a glance down at his feet. He didn't enjoy feeling like an outsider-- the enemy to the people that loved Eden just as much as he did. The door frame that divided Roman, from Eden's mother said as much, that Roman wasn't family, and that was far from what he wanted. He knew he was Eden's family, Eden knew too, it was time for her parents to know as well.

code by low fidelity.

Roman stood at the door whispering greetings to Eden's parents over and over again to himself. Once the door knob began to buckle, Roman took in a deep breath and braced for the worst. "... 8, 9, 10." He whispered quickly to himself.

The sight of Eden immediately put him at ease, and a quirky, juvenile smile painted Roman's face. "You really think so?" He rocked as Eden swooped in for a hug, but couldn't help but feel warm in her embrace. Once she pulled away from him (much to Roman's dismay) he piqued a brow, and smile only widened as his eyes drifted over her outfit. If he looked as phenomenal as she said, Eden was "Out of this world. You look-- you're out of this world." Roman stammered, shaking his head whilst laughing at himself. She made him nervous, and even now, he still got butterflies in his stomach when he was with Eden.

Roman gulped at the all too familiar voice behind Eden though, and his eyes fixed softly onto Mrs. Martinez behind her. He did his best to slow his breathing and calm himself, but if there was someone that made him want to turn around and run, it was her.

Roman parted his leaps to respond to her words, but Eden had stuck up for him. He couldn't help but smile over at her as she locked her hand around his. Roman used his thumb to caress her hand in gratitude, and nodded over at Eden's mother.

"Yeah, for good." Roman repeated as he matched Mrs. Martinez's gaze. It was obvious in his eyes what he was really saying though. I'm not going to do anything that'll put the relationship between your daughter and I in jeopardy. Their matching gaze lingered for a moment before Roman broke the tension once again, this time by stretching the dark red box of chocolates over to Eden's mom.

"Leonidas. I hope you like them." A token for new beginnings is all he hoped this box would represent. "And should I, err... come in?" Roman added with a glance down at his feet. He didn't enjoy feeling like an outsider-- the enemy to the people that loved Eden just as much as he did. The door frame that divided Roman, from Eden's mother said as much, that Roman wasn't family, and that was far from what he wanted. He knew he was Eden's family, Eden knew too, it was time for her parents to know as well.

Serenity Jones

Ren narrowed her eyes at Dexter, eyeing him suspiciously as he eyed her slowly. Luckily for him, his stare didn’t feel as creepy or uncomfortable as a lot of people’s did, or else she would have told him to stop staring rather rudely. Instead she stared at him blankly as he held up a key into the air. Just when she was about to ask what it was for he answered her question. Ren couldn’t help but smirk in amusement and as the key was placed into her hand she grinned wider, her smile all pearly white fangs. “Thanks for the compliment and for the honor I guess.” She shook her head.

Now having the key to Valerie’s home would be useful Ren knew that the cons outweigh the pros. For one she was pretty sure that there were a shit ton of cameras and while she was a pro she wasn’t that good. And she knew that Moneybags would probably get shit for it, not that she cared though. She’d rather not hear him whine about it or have his friends bitch about it to her. So yeah she’d give it to him after showing him that the door was already open. But first she had to tweet about it, the situation was too funny not to. She hadn’t even noticed the two people walking out of the front door.

And just like that things swerved left and Ren was left seething, her anger that was always below the surface had risen with the force of an active volcano. The phone in her hand was gripped tightly and she didn’t seem to notice that she was biting her lip, a trail of blood left in the wake of her teeth. Ren was ready to barge into the house and find the princess herself, and tear into her with all the ferocity of the animal she thought she was. But then, something occurred to her, something that would provide much more satisfaction than fighting her.

Ren relaxed as she thought more, plans bouncing around in her head. A smile slowly appeared on her face, once full of blood and malicious intent. And then, she laughed turning to Dexter with a cold look in her eye. “Dexter, head inside and give Valerie her key. She has a prize for you if you give it to her.” With that she pushed him inside, slamming the door behind him. Pressing her back against it Ren took a breath and turned her attention to the sound of fight, following the sound like a moth to flame. She definitely needed to release some of this anger within her. And at the familiar sight of Sly and Ck she chuckled darkly.

interactions: dexter, sly, ck
mentions: valerie
tags: hery hery fin fin ditto ditto
outfit: here here

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 8:05 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillllerfilr
... chelsea freud ...
MOOD

---

val’s place

TAGS

sly fin fin

The sound of glass shattering did not have time to register before something splashed all over Chelsea and something sharp nicked the cheek beneath his black eye. His head snapped in the direction that the noise and liquid had come from, his face curled into a scowl, his jaw clenched tightly, and he glared at Sly as the boy threw off his leather jacket.

He expected him to turn away.

Instead, in a flash, Chelsea was being tackled, and he did not realize this until he was on the ground, struggling to breathe as the air was knocked from him. There was pain in the cheek opposite the cut one, and he felt a sharp pain in his right hand, which was wedged oddly beneath his body.

In the next instant, he felt a weight atop his hips, and he hadn’t the time to react before the boy on top of him began to throw his fists wildly at his face.

He couldn’t interpret anything— he just saw white and red and felt white and red and tried to grab at the nothing that he could see, struggling to catch his breath and unable to get up.

And then, he lost ahold of the white and the red, and he grasped at the black that was left, and then, he realized, with a dazed panic, that he could snag none of it, and he fell into a black.

His body went limp, his hands falling from their desperate places on Sly, and the punches that Sly threw now tossed Chelsea’s bleeding, bubbling, cracking head about.

CK had passed out.

GARRETT KANE TIMOA

mood: freaking out but calmly + location: val's house + outfit: xxx + tags: Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Winona Winona

Garrett doesn't know why he's driving to Val's house. Oh wait, he does. There's a fucking kid scared in a goddamn cabinet. He was just minding his business, looking at twitter to see if Nat needed him or if something was going on other then the party. He managed to get on the school's twitter feed and he saw this kid Oliver, scared and cabinet. Honestly, the moment he said that he was in the cabinet, Garrett was getting dressed and heading out. He doesn't know what this kid did, but no one should be scared and hiding in cabinet by themselves. He barely knows this kid but he told him about his social anxiety which he told him on public twitter. For some reason, he sees himself in this Oliver. He couldn't...more like he wouldn't leave him in cabinet without making sure he was ok. Which is why he's in the car, driving to a party with a bunch of folks which will send him into an panic attack most definitely.

Once he arrives at the party and sees how many folks are there. He just about turns around but the image of Oliver in the cabinet waiting for him, makes him get out the car and head to the front door. He grabs the noise-cancelling headphones and walks into the house. He breaths in deeply and pushes through all the people that are in front of him. He tries to ignore the fact that he's having human contact with folks that aren't Nat or his parents, and keeps focus and heading to the cabinet that Oliver said he was in. He looks for the dining room with the bird wallpaper which is hard because this house is fucking huge. And has like 3 different dining rooms. He keeps looking and finally finds the room. He sees the cabinet and carefully walks to it and bends down. "Hey Oliver? It's Garrett from Twitter. I brought the headphones." He says softly closing his eyes trying to block out the noise from the party. He really hates parties."Remember, we don't have to talk or anything. I just wanna sit with you and make sure you are ok. "

While he was bending down, and talking to Oliver through a cabinet door, he takes out his phone and texts Nat.

Natty: So I'm at Valarie's party. I might be having an panic attack soon but I swear I'm fine. I'm with this kid named Oliver
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back