• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auburn Springs

Characters
Here
HENRIETTA THOMAS
sz7DJ33.gif
Tonight was already a fucking emotional rollercoaster for Henri – And she had only been at the party for 20 minutes. First Ryan is going off, and talking about leaving... Henri was worried about him, but he said he needed space and she wanted to respect that request. Even if I want to slap some sense into him. Then there was Oliver is hiding in a cupboard somewhere... With another guy? At least Garrett seemed trustworthy. And Cade was looking out for him too. Henri blew out a long breath. She was lucky that there were some decent people among the Springers, otherwise this night could’ve gone a whole lot worse.

Just then, Henri felt someone ruffle her hair, and she flinched back in surprise, dropping her small packet of food snacks on the ground.

Speaking of worse... Fucking Silas.

Henri felt disgusted as she watched his eyes rake over her. Silas probably saw her as a piece of meat moreso than a human. She didn’t have the chance to dodge before he stepped closer, and she pressed back further into the pillar in a poor attempt to avoid his wandering hands. “Fuck off Silas.”

Henri bit out her retort, before smoothing the flannel shirt back into place. So much for going under the radar tonight. The ‘compliment’ from Silas made her furrow her eyebrows and bare her teeth back at him in a show of disdain. Does this thug really hear the shit he’s spewing? The fucking nerve. Bile rose in her throat as he made his ‘generous’ offer of finding a spare bedroom. He’s not really suggesting–? Oh goodness. I’m going to be sick. That’s it. I’ve had enough of this halfwit.

Henri saw his hand reach for her again – But she was ready this time.

Grabbing Silas’ wrist, she bent it backwards and held it in place for a painful moment, before shoving him away from her, a smirk replacing her frown as she watched him stumble a step backwards. “I said: Fuck. Off. Seriously, its plain english. Does Theo teach you nothing?” Henri’s voice was laced with venom. She didn’t give two fucks if Silas was taller, bigger or meaner than her. If he wanted to try and touch her again, she would make him regret it. No one will ever touch me like that. Not again... Henri shook herself mentally. Now was not the time.

“Last time I checked, I’m not a charity case.” Henri relaxed her arms and stood a bit straighter, readying herself in case Silas decided to get touchy with her again. “Besides. I’ll take a hard fucking pass. I’m not particularly fond of two pump chumps with a side of STD.” Henri’s eyes narrowed as she glared at Silas. She highly disliked the boy before tonight due to his tendency to pick on her friends, but this behaviour of his was pushing Henri to her limit. She decided to throw out one more insult.

“But if you’re that starved for a warm place to stick your dick in tonight, I’m sure some hooker out there will take pity on you – For the right price, of course.”
OUTFIT: With combat boots
INTERACTIONS: Silas
MENTIONS: Ryan, Oliver, Garrett and Cade
TAGS: Zatanna Zatanna

Last edited:

harry

MOOD: interested, flirty, disappointed.
OUTFIT: xoxo
TAGS: aaliyah erzulie erzulie , raven Soap Soap , val jasmyn jasmyn , dex hery hery .
"I didn't realize you were one to dwell on the past." Harry answered with a hint of shade in his voice. They were together, with an obvious chemistry it seemed. Why was Aaliyah making things so complicated? She knew the effect that she had on him, and she was playing with him. Quite literally too, Harry found Aaliyah stroking at his curls in the edge of his vision and he hated that it made him feel all the more enticed by Aaliyah. Usually these things were the other way around, he'd never had to sit shotgun in the roller coaster of seduction.

Harry's jaw tensed at the cool sensation of Aaliyah's hand against his neck. His smirk was more evident now, she was going to swoon him in for a kiss. Perhaps he'd only been overreacting after all. Harry Wilcox was always in the driver's seat.

Harry's chocolate brown eyes continued to trail Aaliyah's lips. He bit down on his own lips in order to sustain some level of self-control, her subtle strokes were doing nothing but turning him on. The two of them were staring eye to eye now, completely transparent once Aaliyah's hand had settled over his chest. This is it, Harry thought to himself. And yet it wasn't.

"As fun as that would be..." That was straight out of Harrison Flirts: Volume One! She was setting him down easy, and while he couldn't say that he wasn't impressed, Harry was certainly disappointed. Harry tore his eyes away from Aaliyah, consoling himself with another sip of his drink before taking a step back. He'd made a mistake letting Aaliyah get so close to him-- allowing her to belittle him like he was any other stallion at the party. With a sigh, Harry let out a dry chuckle and shrug, "Give me a bell if you manage to have a better night with any of these losers. I'll see you in a tad, love." He took Aaliyah's hand into his, placing a soft peck before making his way further into the party.

It was decided. He either needed to get drunk, or absolutely fucked to make up for that epic disaster. Perhaps both, he even decided.

The sight of Valerie Flores was certainly one for sore eyes. Hell, your eyes didn't need to be sore in order to admire her beauty. And right now Harry's most recent fling was drop-down gorgeous, and a more than able way for him to get over Aaliyah. It certainly did help to see how uncomfortable Val appeared between the tall doofus he often saw dubbed an idiot, or plonker. While the second lady wasn't all-too familiar, Harry wouldn't be surprised if she had been the Ambridge flirt Val couldn't get enough of on Twitter.

"Aye, you're that pathological cock-up!" Harry grinned over at Dexter after overhearing his evident bad luck with keys. He greeted Valerie with a soft peck on the cheek, placing his hand just below her waist and over the back pockets of her jeans. He winked over at Raven, his smile laced with mischief as he met her gaze. It wasn't a secret that Valerie was Raven's girl-- well, apparently it wasn't a secret to everybody else but them. But until they realized it for themselves, Harry saw no harm in seeing the lovely Valerie Flores.

Harry rose up his half-finished drink in semblance of cheers before setting it down at his waist again.

"Couldn't help but spot you all from a distance, didn't really take a genius to tell that this conversation was in shambles. Why don't I take her off of your hands then?" It wasn't much a question but a statement. Val was evidently still uncomfortable with sharing her emotions, and aye, Harry figured she needed a break. Harry used the arm over Val to usher her away from the group and closer to the entrance door (and staircase upstairs!)

He leaned back against the wall now, retracting his hand from Valerie's waist, once again sipping from his drink. "You'd think I was Superman the way I just rescued you, darling." Harry chuckled, still anticipating Valerie's reaction to his sweeping her away.

code by low fidelity.

"I didn't realize you were one to dwell on the past." Harry answered with a hint of shade in his voice. They were together, with an obvious chemistry it seemed. Why was Aaliyah making things so complicated? She knew the effect that she had on him, and she was playing with him. Quite literally too, Harry found Aaliyah stroking at his curls in the edge of his vision and he hated that it made him feel all the more enticed by Aaliyah. Usually these things were the other way around, he'd never had to sit shotgun in the roller coaster of seduction.

Harry's jaw tensed at the cool sensation of Aaliyah's hand against his neck. His smirk was more evident now, she was going to swoon him in for a kiss. Perhaps he'd only been overreacting after all. Harry Wilcox was always in the driver's seat.

Harry's chocolate brown eyes continued to trail Aaliyah's lips. He bit down on his own lips in order to sustain some level of self-control, her subtle strokes were doing nothing but turning him on. The two of them were staring eye to eye now, completely transparent once Aaliyah's hand had settled over his chest. This is it, Harry thought to himself. And yet it wasn't.

"As fun as that would be..." That was straight out of Harrison Flirts: Volume One! She was setting him down easy, and while he couldn't say that he wasn't impressed, Harry was certainly disappointed. Harry tore his eyes away from Aaliyah, consoling himself with another sip of his drink before taking a step back. He'd made a mistake letting Aaliyah get so close to him-- allowing her to belittle him like he was any other stallion at the party. With a sigh, Harry let out a dry chuckle and shrug, "Give me a bell if you manage to have a better night with any of these losers. I'll see you in a tad, love." He took Aaliyah's hand into his, placing a soft peck before making his way further into the party.

It was decided. He either needed to get drunk, or absolutely fucked to make up for that epic disaster. Perhaps both, he even decided.

The sight of Valerie Flores was certainly one for sore eyes. Hell, your eyes didn't need to be sore in order to admire her beauty. And right now Harry's most recent fling was drop-down gorgeous, and a more than able way for him to get over Aaliyah. It certainly did help to see how uncomfortable Val appeared between the tall doofus he often saw dubbed an idiot, or plonker. While the second lady wasn't all-too familiar, Harry wouldn't be surprised if she had been the Ambridge flirt Val couldn't get enough of on Twitter.

"Aye, you're that pathological cock-up!" Harry grinned over at Dexter after overhearing his evident bad luck with keys. He greeted Valerie with a soft peck on the cheek, placing his hand just below her waist and over the back pockets of her jeans. He winked over at Raven, his smile laced with mischief as he met her gaze. It wasn't a secret that Valerie was Raven's girl-- well, apparently it wasn't a secret to everybody else but them. But until they realized it for themselves, Harry saw no harm in seeing the lovely Valerie Flores.

Harry rose up his half-finished drink in semblance of cheers before setting it down at his waist again.

"Couldn't help but spot you all from a distance, didn't really take a genius to tell that this conversation was in shambles. Why don't I take her off of your hands then?" It wasn't much a question but a statement. Val was evidently still uncomfortable with sharing her emotions, and aye, Harry figured she needed a break. Harry used the arm over Val to usher her away from the group and closer to the entrance door (and staircase upstairs!)

He leaned back against the wall now, retracting his hand from Valerie's waist, and once again sipping from his drink. "You'd think I was Superman the way I just rescued you, darling." Harry chuckled, still anticipating Valerie's reaction to his sweeping her away.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 7:45 AM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
Mason
INTERACTIONS

Jade

MENTIONS

N/A

TAGS

jasmyn jasmyn

It burned going down. The tequila. It had been a while since Mason had tasted hard liquor, but the instant he threw back the shot and it went down his throat, Mason felt better. He didn't cringe or flinch -- it was like a welcome feeling to him, a familiar taste. Plus, in Ambridge, if you did react to something like hard liquor, there was a good chance you'd get laughed out of the party.

"Thanks." He mumbled. He glanced back at the house as Jade spoke. "It's been a while since I've been to one of these." Mason admitted -- and it had been. A few years, anyway, but nothing had really changed. The parties were the same as they had always been. "Only good thing about them is the alcohol. I get why Adriane always wanted to go to parties in Ambridge, though." Mason nearly choked on her name -- he always did when he said it aloud, because there was still that... that pain.

The pain of their breakup had never stopped hurting. Mason had just grown used to it.

Mason shrugged. "Drake's fucked up," he admitted, which was more than Mason had told anyone about his little brother. He brought the cigarette to his lips, taking a deep drag, before pulling it away. Mason's eyes studied it as he exhaled slowly before looking back at Jade and holding his shot glass out for more. Once it was filled, he wasted no time in downing it. The second one burned less.

"I think I'm gonna drop out." He started again. Saying the words aloud to someone else made it feel more real. A cold smile colored his features for a moment before he dropped the cigarette to the ground and stomped it out with the tip of his Converse. "I was already thinkin' about it before the school burned down. Tried talking to the counselors and shit about it, but they all were against it. Sayin' I could have some kind of fucking future. Get a scholarship or some shit." He let out a cold laugh.

Mason was seventeen. He was a child. But you would never guess it when you looked at his face -- at the tired, sunken eyes, the dead expression, the exhaustion that haunted his features. He looked as if he had lived an entire lifetime and was beaten down at every turn, which... wasn't too far away from the truth.

"It's fucked. The shit they say. I'm droppin' out. Get emancipated. Find an apartment for myself and Ari and Drake."

He didn't want to drop out -- Mason actually enjoyed school and he was good at it. When his SAT scores had come in, Mason remembered staring at the paper for way too long, unable to believe that he'd scored as high as he had. They'd called him down to the office, told him about all of these amazing opportunities, and Mason remembered being excited... Until he remembered how impossible it all was.

Mason couldn't raise a child, take care of his brother, pay all the bills for the current apartment, deal with his mother, work a job, and go to high school.

Something had to give.

"So I guess this'll be the last party you see me at." Mason looked over at Jade, a smirk forming on his face.

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

none.

mentions

mason Winona Winona
interactions
Jade Jennings
jj ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ ambridge >> as

Jade knocked back her third shot just as Mason spoke up, his words weren't shocking because she'd heard him mention dropping out before but this sounded different. It was more genuine and concerned in a way and it caught her off guard for a minute. In a perfect world, Jade would've offered some encouraging words. Told him that he was good at school, better than most (including herself) because it was the truth. Maybe even thrown out how he could actually make it out of Ambridge and create a better life for his daughter, which she really felt like he could do if he didn't let all the extra shit pull him down. While all these thoughts did cross Jade's mind, she wasn't the type to get all sappy. Not normally.

"I won't give you the same shit everyone else does even if it is kinda true. If you wanna drop out then that's your business. I won't try to convince you otherwise. Everyone has to do what they need to, right?" the blonde stated, her eyes meeting his for a moment. It wasn't hard to see that Mason had a lot on his plate even if you were an outsider. He had a brother who was doing who knows what, a small daughter and he dealt with all the normal Ambridge stuff on top of it. "High school is a joke anyway," she added with a shrug, but she knew it was a bigger deal to graduate than she would admit. Jade had been flunking all year and it wasn't getting any better. It wasn't that she wasn't smart, she just simply didn't give a fuck anymore.

So I guess this'll be the last party you see me at. At those words, Jade's smirk matched his and she glanced back over at him. The staple wild child wasted no time pouring them each a fourth shot and holding her own up as if she was making a toast. "Guess we better make it count then," she told him, her tone was almost challenging and there was a hint of trouble in her baby blue eyes. "Besides, if you are going to have one last party then who better to spend it with?" she added with a wink before drinking the tequila. Four shots in a matter of minutes? Jade definitely seemed like she was aiming for a new record or something but in reality, she just wanted to have fun and forget any problems she'd had before.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

FAITH MILA GOMEZ

mood: ok he's cute + location: val's house + outfit: xxx + tags: Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Faith smiles in happiness, as the cute boy she has been thinking about came in front of her. He was nervous. If only he know that, he had gotten her attention before even trying to have it. Something about him, made her feel like she was not just an bitchy face. Maybe it's the dorkiness of him but she didn't care. She only cared the fact that he's not afraid of her. The other boys all seemed to be afraid of her, and didn't want to come near her. The girls just felt like she was too much of a bitch, which was true. She's a bitch but she only use her bitchiness to try to protect her family. Which includes her friends. No one tried to get to know her, or even try to understood her. She may throw insults to others, but even her brother knew that throughout anything she had her back. Her friends knew that at least but she wanted someone to see her. The real her like her friends did. All the times she fought with others were for her friends. The dude that she broke the jaw at the last party, was because he wouldn't leave her and her friends alone. Calling her a prude is one thing but insulting her friends is another. So she broke his jaw.

"Hey Genie. And thank you...you look pretty cute as well." She said blushing slightly. She moves a part of her hair out of her face as she looks at him. He really was kinda cute adorable in a dorky way. Faith didn't mind the dorkiness as much. Maybe because he was something different but she didn't mind at all. He started to stutter out something. She tilt her head in confusion as he rambled out words, she smiled at his thoughts. Which would have been true. She would have freaked out, if he just up and handing him a drink. Might had fought him or something. Then she would have felt bad once she figured out what he was doing. She took the unbrella once he handed to him. "Oh what's this?" She asked softly as she looks down at the paper. She smiled largely as she read the words on it. This was ridiculously dorky. This should never work but it is. It was working. Her heart was beating unbelievable fast. She had this uncontrollable smile on her face. She was...insanely happy because of this dorky ass note. She looked back at Eugene and said only one word.

"Yes"
coded by natasha.

MOOD: Beaming

OUTFIT: Here!

two
INTERACTIONS: Faith

MENTIONS:
two
TAGS: r e i r e i
two
TL;DR:
two
Eugene

"...Yes. Yes? Like, yes as in yes?"
Eugene's face seemed to rapid-cycle through a thousand different expressions before landing on an excited grin. His mind was racing to the point where he could barely understand his own internal monologue. She actually said yes. He couldn't believe it-- well, he would probably say he couldn't believe it if she had said No, too. This whole situation was utterly unbelievable.

He exhaled, bewildered but beaming, "Holy shit." He paused and reconsidered that last statement. "Uh... haha. Thank you."

This was going to be sweet. He could already imagine all the fun stupid things they could get up to together. A first date was kind of like an interview, but with more French pastries and sing-alongs and less running in circles around your pitiful high-schooler resume. Still, though, first impressions were key.

"Sooo... how's the party treating you? You know Val very well?" Okay, awkward conversation starter, but in the grand scheme of things not too bad. "I mean, what an idea. We just scholastically adopted all these Bridger kids, right? These are the people we spend the next... next however long with. I mean, what a great way to get Everyone acquainted. Gotta admit, this is uh... definitely my first time at the rodeo too."
A bitch gotta know
code by valen t.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 7:45 AM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
Drake
INTERACTIONS

Milo

MENTIONS

N/A

He was still numb. He felt numb.

Mason and Milo had walked off to the side to talk, but Drake hadn't budged one inch. He just stared at the table in front of him, his hands hanging limply by his sides. His fingers felt tingly -- no, that wasn't the right word. His fingers felt... numb? But also not numb. As in, they were super numb but the very tips of his fingers felt... tingly, almost.

His feet felt the same way and if Drake was being totally honest, he wasn't sure how he would walk. Again, he was feeling as if he was underwater. Only this time, instead of gasping at the surface, he'd been pulled under completely. It was like there were weights attached to his legs and his arms, keeping him unable to breathe under the surface of the water.

Milo came back and he tilted his head up, slowly, to look over at him. He was talking again. Walk. No, no, no, Drake did not want to walk. Drake didn't think he could manage to walk right now. His gaze turned back down. His arms felt heavy. His head felt heavy. It lolled forward and his pale eyes fell shut for a moment.

Deep breaths. In, out. In, out.

He lifted his head back up to look at Milo and he nodded.

No, wait, he didn't want to walk.

"Could we uh..." his mouth felt dry and like it was full of sand. He was hard to get two words straight and Drake just wanted to collapse right there and crawl under one of the tables and just... not move for a while. "Could we find somewhere to just chill?"

Natalie
INTERACTIONS

Garrett, Oliver

MENTIONS

N/A

Garrett was surprisingly calm, but Natalie knew he was probably on the verge of a panic attack as he opened the cabinet door just a crack. She peeked in at the other boy and offered him a faint smile before her attention turned back to Garrett. What had he said? Something about a spider on his head? Natalie rolled her eyes.

"Come here," she said, gesturing with her hand for Garrett to lean out of the cabinet a bit farther. Once he had, Natalie leaned closer until she could find the spider, and then she held her hand out for it. Her breath caught in her throat a little bit -- Nat was not a fan of spiders, but she could do this. For Garrett and for Oliver and to keep them calm.

Once the spider had crawled onto her hand, she stood up and walked across the room to a window. The spider was starting to crawl up her arm and Natalie's heartbeat quickened as she cracked open one of the windows and brushed it off her arm and into the grass outside. She then closed the window once more before crossing back over to the boys.

"Are you guys ready or do you need another minute?" She asked.

Coda Adams

Coda wasn’t entirely certain how he had lost Angie in the crowd, being significantly taller and significantly redder than the average human in the crowd. Regardless of how, he found himself scanning the crowd for Angie as he poured himself a drink, taking a good portion of it down in needy gulps. He needed alcohol if he was going to continue with Angie. Not that she wasn’t incredibly entertaining, quite the opposite.

Normally, girls like Angie fell short of his type. Sure, she was beautiful, but her personality was far from what he’d look for in a hookup or a girlfriend. Emphasis on the ‘normally’. The past few weeks had been overwhelming, one intense thing after another. He still wasn’t used to the new house or the people that were supposed to be his newest set of parents or America. The entire move, the alteration of his entire life, has changed his perspective. So, wanting to hook up with a girl that wasn't entirely his type wasn’t out of the picture.

And then she was there beside him, as he had been expecting, her hand resting on his forearm. Her nickname for him had changed to the ever popular ‘Ruddy’, causing Coda to roll his eyes. Points off for lack of creativity. But Angie’s words continued, worming underneath his skin. But Coda let her continue, sipping casually from his drink as he looked ahead.

"I knew you couldn't keep up with me."

Coda’s jaw tensed as his grip tightened slightly on the cup. Did she really think that or was she just trying to get under his skin? Either way, it was fucking working. Coda downed his drink, placing the cup down gently on the table before finally turning his attention to the blonde beside him.

“I left you over there by the pillar to see what you’d do,” Coda admitted, wrapping his arm once again around Angie’s waist, pulling her close as he took a few steps back to make room by the drink table. “Seems you’re overly interested, aren’t you lass? The desperate look doesn’t suit ya.”

Coda leaned down to whisper in Angie’s ear, his hand trailing up her arm to trace the side of her face.

“Why don’t you show me around? Maybe we can take a little break at that spare bedroom you mentioned.” Coda said quietly, placing another kiss on her neck before pulling away.

val's house

mood

buzzed and flirtatious

outfit

feelin good

tags

angie ditto ditto
coded by natasha.

Raven's whole demeanor shifted at Valerie's words. "Okay. Point taken." Anyone would be able to see the amused glint in her gaze die at that very second. The brunette wasn't... hurt per say, she wasn't angry either. But if Valerie's mission was to send her off? Then fine. Raven wanted nothing to do with her. Dexter and Harry came up soon afterwards, Raven couldn't help but drop her gaze to Harry's hands that wrapped around Valerie's waist and back to her eyes within a split second.

"You can have her." Maybe her friends were right, maybe Valerie wasn't really worth the chase? Granted, she couldn't of known Raven's life, but maybe this time it really took an insult straight to her face for the girl to realize it? "I've decided to find a new source of fun for tonight. Might as well make use of the party." She gently placed the drink back in Valerie's hands and avoided eye-contact with the princess.

She didn't get far from the table before her gaze landed on someone who was willing to do body shots with her on twitter. Maybe it was merely for online show, a small flirt or two here and there for him. But he seemed like a perfect candidate to salvage Raven's night.

"What was it again? Frankie, right?" Just because she had attended for Valerie, doesn't mean she couldn't enjoy herself with someone else. Raven was a social butterfly, or better yet-- compare her to a Venus fly trap for all she cares. But instead of attracting flies, she attracted people--and Raven would be lying if she said she wasn't attracted to them too.

"I see you have the looks to match your online persona, but I'm curious if you have the attitude, too?"
Raven
INTERACTIONS:: Frankie, Valerie, Harry.

MENTIONS:

TAGS:
jasmyn jasmyn fin fin r e i r e i
code by valen t.

"Yeah, okay whatever." Mercedes just shook her head at Dani's words, saying anything to agree with her to just get her to go away. Like she said, Mer doesn't hate Dani. Hating someone just because they were dating your ex was a whole new level of crazy and she wasn't that crazy. She watched her take the shots and decided to down at least four in one go. That-- was probably a bad idea. Jell-O shot maker or not, Mer wasn't really a drinker.

But there's a first time for everything, right? Dani soon found her way away from Mercedes and the brunette let out a sigh of relief. At least she didn't have to deal with her, now she could finally have some real fun.

Deciding to mingle her way around, Mercedes realized she had stepped on something, she placed the shots on a nearby table and lifted the metal chain up. It had an 'S' on it and she immediately knew what it was. She wasn't going to lie, it tugged at her heart but it shouldn't of. Mercedes was just an emotional person, she acted on them and whether or not she liked it-- Mercedes knew she had to return the necklace to Dani.

"Ugh." The small brunette searched around the house for a few minutes before deciding to go outside. Finally spotting her, Mer stumbled on the steps slightly before yelling out her name. "Dani! I found--" Mercedes voice broke and panic set in.

"What the hell? What? What happened?" Mercedes pushed past Dani and Ren to see CK unresponsive and bloody. "Put him down! What the fuck are you guys doing?"

Scared, worried, and slightly-- drunk Mer started crying. "CK, can you hear me?" He might have been an asshole most of the time, but he was her brother. Half brother or not, this was the same CK she'd wake up in the middle of the night because she had a nightmare.

"Did you... ?" Mercedes looked up at Sly, waiting for his response as her gaze fell onto Dani and Ren awaiting some kind of explanation.

"Someone has to call 911! Why are you guys just sitting there? Fucking do something, I-" Mer choked on her words, shaking her head and wringing her hands together,

"I-I don't know what to do."
Mercedes
INTERACTIONS:: Dani, Sly, Ren

MENTIONS:

TAGS: jasmyn jasmyn fin fin erzulie erzulie
code by valen t.

Serenity Jones

Ren’s amusement at the situation was quickly beginning to turn into annoyance. She licked her lip, clearing away some of the blood from her lip before spitting it onto the grass. Despite what Sly thought Ren didn’t really care about how this had happened. While she was curious she could go without knowing, though if they got caught she’d need to know in order to come up with a story.

When Dani finally arrived Ren watched her face as she took in the scene and when she asked for a run down she only shrugged her shoulders. “They were fighting, Sly knocked his ass out and here we are. No idea what they were fighting for though. It was fucking epic either way.” Ren grinned. She knew that now was probably not the time to express her excitement over the fight but then again she didn’t really care. She was still buzzing with energy that was begging to be released. Ren then turned her attention to Sly once again. “Yeah, I don’t wanna be here all night. I got shit to do man and I-“

Ren suddenly stopped when she realized that someone else was approaching them, her body tensed as the girl reached them and started barking orders. As she watched the girl cry Ren’s lip curled in disgust. Clearly this was someone close to the jock from the way she reacted. “Ay, what you need to do is calm down and stop all that crying before someone else comes out here.” Ren narrowed her eyes at her. “Who is this? Should I handle her?” Ren never broke her gaze, eyeing the girl suspiciously. “I can definitely shut her up real quick.”

interactions: sly, dani, mercedes, ck
mentions:
tags: fin fin jasmyn jasmyn Soap Soap ditto ditto
outfit: here here

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Theodore Virtanen
Ambridge
Theo felt himself quiver every few moments as the drug started to take its effect. His mind was going a mile per minute and, as he turned to Silas and made eye contact with him, there was no hiding how high he was. At least, he was pretty sure he was high. He'd never done this kind of thing and it felt almost blasphemous to start his wild teenage phase with a full-blown cocaine bender. His nerves seemed to tingle, like little needles pricking at his skin. He wiggled his fingers, retracting them into fists and releasing them into shaky jazz hands. The boy felt like an insect, his neck and joints occasionally twitching and maneuvering themselves subtly in aimless directions.

The foreign feeling of his jitters did little to ease Theo, but nonetheless there was a sense of careless euphoria he couldn't shake. That was what scared him the most. The convicts and hoodlums and dropouts he'd been warned about his whole life... actually knew how to have some fun. And Theo would have been on top of the world if it wasn't for the knowledge ingrained in his head that the slightest bit of experience with illegal substances would send him to prison, cause him to spontaneously combust, murder someone, wake up with seven tattoos... all in that order.

He stuck right behind Silas, wordlessly taking in his surroundings. He was careful not to stray more than a foot or two from his "date," keeping his head lowered when he could to avoid making eye contact with anyone. Silas was being awfully pushy that night, but he was also the only person Theo had. He couldn't stand how dependent he was on the aloof boy to get through the party. He'd been so good all week. What happened? The trust that allowed Theo to agree to attend this stupid gathering in the first place began to wane, although there was nothing he could do considering Silas was his ride home. And there was no way he was stopping now. Especially now that he was looking to get shitfaced too. He could see Silas focusing his eyes on a table with alcohol on it. "I will go to the bathroom. Be right back," he stated quietly into Silas' ear.

The blonde boy, especially in comparison with his currently soft and sheepish voice, made a rather vigorous beeline to where he thought a bathroom might be. And it definitely was not... who has a living room this big? He pushed past all the other high schoolers on his search for a bathroom, his head pounding. There was an intense focus in his eyes, staring directly forward. He directed all of his energy and vigor onto one thing and one thing alone: Where the hell is the bathroom?

Seriously, you'd think for such a gaudily ginormous mansion there'd be bathrooms galore. But finally, after too long, Theo located an open one. He entered it and shut the door behind him, making double sure it was locked. He also made sure to do the typical movie "stare at yourself in the mirror and splash your face with water" thing, because really that was the extent of what Theo knew about what to do on coke. Why did I let that idiot talk me into this?

He sighed and leaned against the sink, contemplating just hiding out in the bathroom until the high wore off. He couldn't sit still, though, and began to pace in circles. He placed his hand on his chest, noting a substantially increased heart rate. He checked his phone. Only a minute or so had passed after what felt like an eternity.

Theo exited the bathroom and headed back for the table he left Silas at, only to find it occupied by a trio of Springer dudes and utterly devoid of any loud-mouthed, closeted drug dealers. A bit of panic began to set as he called Silas, but it went straight to voicemail. He texted the boy until he finally received a response. He was extra touchy, even after Theo had given him what he wanted and cooperated with his shenanigans. He met him at the pillar and apologized for losing him. Theo hated apologizing, but he was already on thin ice with Silas.

The two headed right back inside, Theo still stuck to Silas like gum on his shoe. He was shocked to see Silas making a move on Henri, and a little offended he was being so overtly flirtatious in front of him. Silas had made it clear from the beginning he had no intent to stop sleeping around, but Theo figured after Monday things would at least be a little different? In an almost humiliating sense, he felt a little betrayed. He was hardly supposed to care about Silas, but here he was being jealous over someone who had been throwing him around all night. Well what am I supposed to do while they are getting it on?

He stood by idly, with a little shock, as Silas and Henri got into it. He gave Henri a blank look when she looked over to him, unable to focus on anything being said, but also frozen in fear of what the hell he was supposed to do. The situation was escalating quickly, or rather Silas had escalated it the moment he placed his hand on Henri's head. At the sound of his own name, Theo averted his eyes from Henri, hanging his head in shame. He had committed to defending Silas to the end, but for once he was afraid to say anything. Even worse, he was still trembling thanks to his insobriety.

"Silas, we should go do something else. She is not worth the trouble," he reasoned, gingerly placing his hand on his shoulder from behind. He ignored Henri's hooker comment, instead opting to give her a pleading stare urging her to back down and leave with his overly-dilated pupils while Silas' back was to him. "I can give you oral sex in the bathroom," he added as a low whisper into Silas' ear, a hint of desperation in his tone.
val's place
shooketh
clothes
Zatanna Zatanna (Silas) Nixiee Nixiee (Henri)
coded by natasha.

sly

MOOD: distant, emotional.
OUTFIT: xoxo
TAGS: dani jasmyn jasmyn , chelsea ditto ditto , ren erzulie erzulie , mercedes Soap Soap
The sound of motion creeping into the garden tore Sly's attention away from his staring blankly at Chelsea's body. Seeing Dani should have brought him some level of comfort, should have put his mind at ease, but all that coursed through him was the guilt of having to drag her into this mess. He dodged meeting her gaze in an effort to suppress the guilt, but Ren's more than blunt way of describing the course of events only made him wince in his place. "I'm sorry, Dani," he desperately wanted to voice, but now was neither the place or the time.

"Dani I found-" The words immediately drew Sly's attention past Dani. As much as he wanted to forget that voice, Sly just couldn't. "Mercedes." He muttered to himself in shock, his eyes widened as he pushed off of the garden plot he was seated on. Once again, Ren had jumped in to give the answers Sly honestly didn't want to. It was just his fucking luck that Mercedes, Chelsea's sister and his ex-girlfriend, would get involved in this tonight.

"Mercedes, Ren. Ren, Mercedes." Sly answered, and shook his head at Ren's advances. If it was someone else he might've considered having Ren deal with them, whatever that meant he didn't really want to know, but Mer had always been good to him even through their shitty circumstances. He just had to figure out a believable story to convince her not to call the authorities, and keep her out of both Dani and Ren's reach.

"You're not going to believe it, and I don't expect you to... " Sly started as he moved towards Dani. "...But I had nothing to do with this." His gaze flickered between both Dani and Mercedes now as he continued forwards. Dani had just heard the truth from Ren, and here he was contradicting the story she'd just went with. "Go along with it, D." Sly wished he could tell her mentally as he walked past Chelsea's body. "We came out here to argue-- away from the party and all that shit. Until we ended up down here in Val's garden. Neither of us noticed the difference in the terrain heights and it was a nasty fall all the way down..." His voice trailed off as he nodded over at where the grass took a dip in Val's garden-- where he'd bounded at Chelsea when their fight first began.

"It was a nasty fall for both of us but he's the one who hit his head on one of the stone stacks with the flowers." He sighed, subtly taking the keys from Dani. "Now what cop, or EMT's gonna believe that story coming from a Bridger like me? I'm gonna get Chelsea help, just not at a hospital." Sly finished, and with that, left the garden to pick up his parked car. It was a major bluff leaving Mercedes on a story like that, but Sly was betting on the shock of seeing her brother unconscious, and well, himself.

He returned moments later from retrieving his parked car, and quickly returned to the group at the site of Chelsea's body. Silent in his return, both Sly and Ren proceeded to guide Chelsea's body onto the back seat of his car. They were going to have to lay Chelsea over their legs if they wanted a spot in the 5-seat vehicle.

"You don't have to come any further than this." Sly said as he slammed the door shut after tucking Chelsea's legs into his car. "I can deal with this alone." Dani was going to come because she loved him. Mercedes because she loved her brother, maybe, And Ren because she loved the thrill of it all. But it was important Sly make it clear that he didn't want to drag anyone into this. The events of tonight were his fault, and his only. He wasn't forcing this on anyone, at least that's what he told himself.

He walked around the car, and past the three of them, buckling himself into the driver's seat. He'd wait only moments for those who wanted in to join, but he wouldn't wait much longer than a moment.

code by low fidelity.

The sound of motion creeping into the garden tore Sly's attention away from his staring blankly at Chelsea's body. Seeing Dani should have brought him some level of comfort, should have put his mind at ease, but all that coursed through him was the guilt of having to drag her into this mess. He dodged meeting her gaze in an effort to suppress the guilt, but Ren's more than blunt way of describing the course of events only made him wince in his place. "I'm sorry, Dani," he desperately wanted to voice, but now was neither the place or the time.

"Dani I found-" The words immediately drew Sly's attention past Dani. As much as he wanted to forget that voice, Sly just couldn't. "Mercedes." He muttered to himself in shock, his eyes widened as he pushed off of the garden plot he was seated on. Once again, Ren had jumped in to give the answers Sly honestly didn't want to. It was just his fucking luck that Mercedes, Chelsea's sister and his ex-girlfriend, would get involved in this tonight.

"Mercedes, Ren. Ren, Mercedes." Sly answered, and shook his head at Ren's advances. If it was someone else he might've considered having Ren deal with them, whatever that meant he didn't really want to know, but Mer had always been good to him even through their shitty circumstances. He just had to figure out a believable story to convince her not to call the authorities, and keep her out of both Dani and Ren's reach.

"You're not going to believe it, and I don't expect you to... " Sly started as he moved towards Dani. "...But I had nothing to do with this." His gaze flickered between both Dani and Mercedes now as he continued forwards. Dani had just heard the truth from Ren, and here he was contradicting the story she'd just went with. "Go along with it, D." Sly wished he could tell her mentally as he walked past Chelsea's body. "We came out here to argue-- away from the party and all that shit. Until we ended up down here in Val's garden. Neither of us noticed the difference in the terrain heights and it was a nasty fall all the way down..." His voice trailed off as he nodded over at where the grass took a dip in Val's garden-- where he'd bounded at Chelsea when their fight first began.

"It was a nasty fall for both of us but he's the one who hit his head on one of the stone stacks with the flowers." He sighed, subtly taking the keys from Dani. "Now what cop, or EMT's gonna believe that story coming from a Bridger like me? I'm gonna get Chelsea help, just not at a hospital." Sly finished, and with that, left the garden to pick up his parked car. It was a major bluff leaving Mercedes on a story like that, but Sly was betting on the shock of seeing her brother unconscious, and well, himself.

He returned moments later from retrieving his parked car, and quickly returned to the group at the site of Chelsea's body. Silent in his return, both Sly and Ren proceeded to guide Chelsea's body onto the back seat of his car. They were going to have to lay Chelsea over their legs if they wanted a spot in the 5-seat vehicle.

"You don't have to come any further than this." Sly said as he slammed the door shut after tucking Chelsea's legs into his car. "I can deal with this alone." Dani was going to come because she loved him. Mercedes because she loved her brother, maybe, And Ren because she loved the thrill of it all. But it was important Sly make it clear that he didn't want to drag anyone into this. The events of tonight were his fault, and his only. He wasn't forcing this on anyone, at least that's what he told himself.

He walked around the car, and past the three of them, buckling himself into the driver's seat. He'd wait only moments for those who wanted in to join, but he wouldn't wait much longer than a moment.

count your calories

Eden grinned at Roman as he called her a supermodel. The compliment wasn't what made her feel so good, but it was the way Roman said it. Full of love and affection, enough that Eden knew he'd say the exact same thing in the exact same way if she was wearing sweats. And, of course, Eden felt the same about Roman. Of course the physical attraction was there, and strong, but they knew each other so well that it was secondary to the genuine love between them. As she walked past him to rummage through her closet, she ran her hand through his hair.

She hummed as she looked for the right bag. "Oh, definitely," she assured Roman. "She thought you looked hot in that suit, I know it. You made a great impression." She emerged from the closet with a black handbag, grabbing some things from her desk and dropping them in, like her phone, lipstick, mascara. She turned to Roman, immediately smiling at him once again, and held one hand out to him. "Ready? I think we'll just be on the right side of fashionably late," she teased, knowing that neither of them really cared about how late or early they would be for the party anyway. They were more going for each other than anything else, and Eden was 100% okay with that.
eden
MOOD: let's get tf out of here

OUTFIT: x

INTERACTIONS: fin fin
code by valen t.

Last edited:
if i get high enough

Finding somewhere quiet to hang out actually sounded like a great idea to Milo. It didn't take a genius to see how off Drake was, and it was breaking Milo's heart. He looked tired and just not himself; not the Drake that Milo loved to be around. But Milo would be around him anyway, because as far as he was concerned, Drake was still one of his closest friends and he was still going to do everything in his power to take care of him. Milo nodded quickly. "Yeah. Yeah, of course. Um..." He turned away from Drake to look around the party for somewhere to escape to. He spotted a hallway, and there seemed to be less people in and around it, so Milo figured they might as well try there. "Okay. Follow me."

He lead the way to the hallway, making sure to stay slow and constantly glancing back to check that Drake was following him. It was kinda gross to have to push through so many sweaty people, but in the end, they made it to the hallway. Milo started opening as many doors as were unlocked, until he found an empty one - yes, he was scarred for life - that seemed to be a guest bedroom or something. He ushered Drake inside, and as soon as the door closed behind the both of them, the loud music of the party turned to a dull roar, making things for Milo at least, much less overwhelming.

He tossed up between locking the door and not locking it for a while, wondering if it would be weird or if it might actually be better so no one came barging in. Eventually, he decided he could always unlock it if Drake wanted. He turned towards Drake, and smiled once again, since it was kind of the only way he knew to reassure him. "So, what now? Wanna talk, play a game? I have a pack of cards."
milo
MOOD: slightly less sweaty

OUTFIT: king

INTERACTIONS: Winona Winona

code by valen t.

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 8:05 PM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
... angeline jumper ...
MOOD

rea-day <3

val’s

TAGS

coda geminiy geminiy

Angeline’s heart thudded in her chest at Coda’s arm around her waist and the teasing words coming from his lips, and the whisper in the ear made her shudder with excitement. The kiss on her neck pulled a giggle from her, and, despite the blush across her cheeks, she chose to play it coy.

“Overly interested?” she repeated, putting two fingers at his chin and sliding them up to trace his jaw with a giggle. “Aw, you’re projecting? Hot, hot, hot,” she teased, shifting her hand to the back of his neck, where she traced small shapes lightly with the tips of her fingers. “But, oh, yeah, look at the time— I do think it’s time for us to make ourselves scarce in the main room, huh?”

She gave him a wink and stood on her tiptoes to peck his jaw, dropping her hand with a small smirk. She bade him to follow with a forefinger, and she began to walk up the stairs to the guest bedroom.

She joking stopped at the pool room. “Our first stop,” she teased, “to play a quick round of pool before we go a quick round.” She winked, laughing, moving to stand in the doorway.

She smirked at him, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow slightly, as if to ask her thoughts aloud:

Make your move now, Red. I’m waiting for your play.

Mason
INTERACTIONS

Jade

MENTIONS

N/A

TAGS

jasmyn jasmyn

Jade's easygoing just manner of... brushing it off. It was the kind of validation that Mason felt he needed at the moment. It was partially why he had spilled to Jade -- or, you know, that's at least what he was trying to tell himself. Why he had spilled something so personal to a girl that had been nothing more than a hookup for so long was beyond him.

No. No it wasn't beyond him. It was because she was the only one in this fucking world that wouldn't spin some bullshit lie about why he should stick with high school. About how important fucking graduating and getting a diploma was. Everyone else's heads were in the fucking clouds but Jade... Jade was grounded. Like him.

Wow, comparing the blonde to himself? Not a compliment -- for her, of course. Not a compliment for her.

He took the third shot, and then the fourth shot, and by now, he could feel the faintest hint of warmth deep in his joints. The alcohol was starting to hit but four shots of tequila? That was barely anything for the guy -- but it was a start. Another of a start, even, for the tired boy's lips to broaden into a genuine smile.

"You're the fucking best," he stated, nearly breathlessly as he took the bottle from her, pouring himself a fifth shot after briefly considering just drinking straight from the bottle. The shot glass was, in a sense, just the annoying middle man that was keeping the alcohol from going down as quickly as Mason wanted it to.

"Alright," he held the bottle back out to her. Fifth shot down, but that one actually had stung a bit. "Wanna go see if she's got any cool shit to break or steal?"

Drake
INTERACTIONS

Milo

MENTIONS

N/A

He shuffled after Milo, each step taking everything out of Drake. The sunglasses, a good choice beforehand because pink sunglasses were kind of his signature and because they covered up his sunken eyes, were now not such a good idea as they hindered his ability to see in the darkened house. But he refused to take them off.

Well, less refused, and more that the thought of mustering up enough energy to reach up and take them off his face simply felt like an impossible task so he kept his arms dangling by his sides. His pale eyes were squinted behind the dark glasses to try and see better, but he bumped into an absurd number of people before Milo led them down a hallway and checked, checked, checked until he found an empty bedroom.

Drake wasted no time in trudging into the room and collapsing onto the bed. And holy hell, it was fucking soft and the comforter didn't even smell like weed or cigarettes. Drake laid there on the bed on his stomach, his face buried into the white blankets for a moment, his eyes closed, until he finally rolled over onto his back.

Now, he reached up with one hand to push his sunglasses up off of his eyes and onto his forehead where they pushed up the shaggy dark hair. He stared up at the ceiling, struggling to register whatever it was that Milo had just said.

"No." He mumbled.

His body hurt.

OUTFIT: xxx with black combat boots
basics

mercedes Soap Soap
ck ditto ditto

mentions

sly fin fin
ren erzulie erzulie
interactions
Danielle Monroe
dani ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bisexual ~ ambridge

They were fighting, Sly knocked his ass out and here we are. Dani hadn’t actually needed to hear the words out loud to get the gist of what had taken place. If anything, Ren’s words only confirmed what she’d already been sure of. Dani only hoped her expressions didn’t show how she was really feeling. There were so many emotions swirling around and none of them were remotely decent. Only one thing stood out and it was her instinct to protect Sly from whatever mess he managed to land in. The question of how she could help flew out before Dani even registered that she had asked. They needed to do something before it was too late and someone saw them. As if on cue, a voice cut in an interrupted the momentary silence.

Dani spun around to see Mercedes, the same girl she had just gone off on minutes prior to dropping jello, which definitely felt minor now. Her jaw clenched slightly but before she could speak, Ren was already snapping and Sly was--. Was he seriously making friendly fucking introductions right now? What the hell was this? "Ren is right. Shut her up. If she keeps on, she's going to draw attention," she said through her teeth, her eyes refusing to leave Mercedes as she spoke. She was all on board with Ren's idea of shutting Mer up. Not only had she already dealt with the girl one too many times but they were taking a huge risk not doing anything about her witnessing this. Especially considering her relationship with the unconscious boy.

Just as she was about to take a step towards Mercedes though, Sly caught her attention with his made-up bullshit about what had occurred. She knew what he was doing, trying to garner some hint of sympathy and trust from Mercedes especially between the moment of shock and their history. Dani felt his hand brush against her when he slipped the keys off her belt loop and then he was gone just like that. Her eyes flickered to Mercedes. Did she seriously have to play fucking nice with this bitch? As much as she hated it, the answer was obvious if she wanted to help Sly. “Don’t let an accident ruin his life. If you have ever cared about him, you wouldn’t do that,” she spoke the words as if she was trying to reach out to the girl but really if felt like poison burning her throat. Fake.

When the car was pulled around, she tore her eyes from Mercedes and watched as Chelsea was thrown in the back. I can deal with this alone. As much as he thought he was on his own in the world, she knew that he knew better when it came to her. Dani would be damned. So, as crazy as things were she didn’t hesitate to follow suit and climb into the passenger seat. “Sly, what the hell are you thinking? What happens when he wakes up? Or when she realizes your story is bullshit?” she questioned before anyone else got in the car with them. There was so much more she wanted to ask, wanted to say. Like what the fuck was he thinking and why the hell were they trusting Mercedes. There was no time though so she went with the first words that practically spilled out of her mouth.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_oyqqjd7nho1t5prjz_400.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqov4uT81t5prjz_400.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqg2s2aN1t5prjz_250.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqjmCDPg1t5prjz_400.gifv

silas montrel
outfit
tags: hery hery Nixiee Nixiee

Silas grinned as Henri backed herself into one of the pillars and told him to fuck off. He was being nice and she was going to be so rude? It was a shame really. Henri had spunk though, that was at least entertaining. His eyes stayed on her as she grabbed his wrist and tilted it back. He already had a broken hand, he didn't need a broken wrist too. He wouldn't have a problem hitting Henri over the head with his cast either if she wanted to try anything. She soon dropped it though. He hated to admit it but the little bitch actually hurt him a little bit. Then she kept running her fucking mouth and even brought Theo into it. His grin had slowly disappeared. Now his face was cold and expressionless. Silas opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Theo who was muttering something about Henri not being worth it or something. Then whispered in his ear about oral in the bathroom. While usually that was a deal he would take up, sex was the last thing on his mind honestly. He shoved Theo's hand off of him and turned around to face his lover. Every instinct in him was telling him to punch Theo in the jaw or something. Tell him to shut the fuck up. Something was holding him back though. So instead he just stood there. Staring the blonde dead in the eyes. Without saying another word he turned his attention back to Henri.
"Wow... You're a real fucking bitch you know that? I thought you'd be slutty just like your mom..." As soon as the words left Silas' lips he couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "How is Evie? It's been a while... The last time I saw her she got real wild. Snorted coke off my dick if I recall." Silas felt like he was on the hunt. When he first started speaking he could tell Henri wasn't really listening to him. He had gotten her attention though. He could see the emotion boiling up inside her. He loved watching the realization set in. See her get upset. Maybe she would even cry. "Oh wait I see the problem... You're just like mommy huh? She got sluttier when the drugs came out... Was kind of sad actually. She acted like she would do anything for just a little taste..." Silas ran a hand through his hair, taking a little peek at Theo. He looked a little horrified. This was not a side of Si that Theo had seen yet. The brunette shot him a wink and opened his mouth to speak again.
"Anyways. You ruined it by talking so I'm over it... But if your mom ever needs a quick fuck or needs a dealer than give her my number babe."

#7b2d26

Cade Adams

“Great to meet ya too!” Cade called out as Henri winked at Diego before walking away, leaving her and Diego alone in the midst of the party.

Her eyes lit up as the bottle of gin was extended in place of her whiskey, her eyes falling upon the label as her lips parted in a wide grin. Diego had made a comment about bringing her gin and, if she was being honest, she thought that had just been a weak attempt at flirting. But there he was, bottle of gin in hand and a look of satisfaction on his face.

“Aye, lad, I did not actually expect you to bring me this.” Cade laughed, taking the bottle from Diego. She carefully examined the label, another soft chuckle escaping her gently parted lips. “You really know how to make a girl feel special. Thank you!”

Shaking out her hand, Cade gripped the top of the bottle and gave it a hard twist, the seal of the cap crackling in response. Carefully twisting off the cap, Cade swirled the liquids around inside the bottle before extending it.

“Cheers!” She chirped, clanking the bottle of gin against the bottle of whiskey before taking a long swig. Dropping the bottle from her lips, she licked her tongue out carefully to collect a droplet of the gin that had dripped onto her lower lip. “You know, we’re gonna need to finish that bottle of whiskey, Diego. I may or may not ‘ave flicked the cap at CK’s face and last I checked, goin’ out in public with open alcohol is illegal. We wouldn’t want to be little rule breakers, now would we?”

Cade paused her seemingly endless chatter to look Diego over, throwing subtleness to the wind. The ginger never was one to beat around the bush, always being rather open with her actions and words, never quite understanding why so many girls played hard to get. Where was the fun in pretending you weren’t interested? Cade met Diego’s eyes and her signature lopsided grin appeared on her face.

“Now that your friend is around, maybe I lied earlier, Martinez.” Cade said with a shrug, taking another drink of the gin still in her hands. “You’re definitely hotter than your itty bitty profile photo on Twitter. You’re also definitely more chill than half the people here. I swear, all of these Auburn Springs kids were born with sticks up their asses.”

Cade traded the bottle of gin back for the whiskey, her fingers carefully tapping against the side of the glass. How did she want to spend the rest of the party? To be fair, she hadn’t even really wanted to go. If it wasn’t for Coda dragging her along, she would be comfortable at home. But he had managed to convince her and, classily, dumping her at the door as soon as they got there. If CK hadn’t cornered her and if Diego hadn’t shown up, chances are she would have just turned around and gone home. But there she was and, more importantly, there he was. Fuck it, might as well have fun with the situation.

“You sure you wanna hang around me? I’m sure your Bridger friends are waitin’ for ya.” Cade asked with a raise of her eyebrow. “Of course, if you’re not busy, I would like to get to know the lad behind the screen, maybe raise a lil hell on the side. That can wait if you’ve got plans, though, I don’t want to hold ya up.”

val's house

mood

'aye lets get this thing started'

outfit

heart-shaped box

tags

henri (briefly) Nixiee Nixiee
diego jasmyn jasmyn
coded by natasha.

Dexter Cruz
Auburn Springs
Dex accepted the bottle reluctantly, frowning with extreme disappointment. He swifly swapped his frown for a nervous smile to avoid upsetting Val. "Thanks so much!" He sniffed the contents of the bottle. Ew. It wasn't even one of the brands he liked. At least the bottle would be good for throwing somewhere outside... or inside. Dex had become accustomed to only drinking his beer of choice considering he had the money and the freedom to purchase whatever he wanted thanks to his fake ID, courtesy of his own shady father. It took plenty of begging, but Dex's father ultimately decided that the boy looked old enough to get away with it as long as he didn't say something stupid at the checkout anyway.

"Right... just a spare. Got it," Dex answered with a tone that seemed to suggest he knew what was going on for once. However, as always, that was far from the truth. He turned his head to the side and winked very obviously at Val, as if he was keeping some sort of secret. Don't worry, Val. I won't ruin the spirit of the game.

Before Dex could delve into the story of his encounter with Ren and her stunning Halloween costume, Harry joined the trio, seemingly out of nowhere. He’d been at Auburn Springs for a decent amount of time and was supposed to be super famous and super English. Or something. Either way, Dex had a particular fascination for him and his snide comments that typically went over his head. He enjoyed, in particular, listening to him talk. He’d barely heard or understood what the boy had said to him, as he’d focused all of his attention into the subtleties of his accent. “Cock up!?” he exclaimed, stifling a hearty laugh.

Before he knew it, he and Val were already heading off. He wordlessly watched them go, until he mustered up enough sense to call out, “Well I was having fun!” He couldn’t tell if they’d heard him, backs turned and all, but it was fine. He still had Raven. Or not. The girl was already making her escape somewhere else by the time poor Dexter had turned his attention back to what was left of the group at the table, population Dex. Well that was short-lived.

Finding himself all alone for the third time that night, Dex let out a brief sigh, eyeing his “prize” before drinking the remaining beer in it and gripping the bottle by the neck. He aimed the glass drink container at the wall in front of him before a few girls got in the way of its trajectory and ruined the potential of the shot. Dex let out a louder sigh this time, then lowered the bottle. It was probably for the best. Val would just flip out as usual as soon as she found out Dex was breaking glass in her home... again. Seriously, now what?

The dejected boy made his way back to the front door, curious if Ren was still outside. At the very least, he could pick up his good case of beer on the doorstep. The plan was to bring the entire thing so he could share it with the others, or maybe offer some of the (probably lukewarm by now) drinks as a conversation starter to a stranger. He readied himself to open the door and step back into the cold front, especially now that he could hear faint voices just outside the door. That’s promising!

Unfortunately, the door was locked... from the outside? It was too dark inside to see if the door was locked, especially since Dex wasn’t wearing the glasses he had been prescribed and was putting off wearing regularly. He tried the handle again, to no avail. Wrong direction as always, Dex. Great going. They really need to keep teaching lefty loosey righty tighty in school these days. And he’d surrendered the key to Val, so now he was definitely trapped inside until the gathering had ended. It was a shame, really, because he was hoping he’d at least get to spend more time with Ren after their unfairly brief interaction outside. Or at least get some air. Or... find a nice, safe spot outdoors to get wasted and throw some bottles. By then he’d at least have had Roman or CK to humor him, but they were nowhere in sight that night.

Dex resolved to searching for Drake, Mason... anyone, throughout the house, really, so long as they were willing to do something stupid. He traveled to every corner of the room, made his way up and down the stairs several times, knocked and intruded on many closed doors, but wasn’t able to find anyone he recognized, or anyone that was up for friendly conversation. Especially not that couple. They were really not into conversation with Dex. The dark-haired boy defeatedly plopped down to sit at the top step of the staircase, his head resting in his hands. Some party, man. There wasn’t anyone to enjoy it with and what was the fun in that? He contemplated calling Elena to pick him up early. She was always up for a casual drunk movie night. Especially on a Saturday. She’d love the timing! Nothing like Dex’s outlandish Wednesday school night propositions. Those were some of the best hangovers of his life, Elena present for the aforementioned irresponsible nights or not.

Sigh. Oh, sweet party fairy, come save me!
Val's place
lonely
clothes
fin fin (Harry) Soap Soap (Raven) jasmyn jasmyn (Val)
coded by natasha.

HENRIETTA THOMAS
sz7DJ33.gif
At first, the word ‘bitch’ slid off of Henri. She had been called worse by people she actually gave a shit about, so if Silas was trying to get under her skin – it wasn’t working.

That is, until he brought her mother into the conversation.

How the fuck does he know mom’s name? Has he been stalking me? Henri’s mind raced with possibilities, however she didn’t think Silas was the sneaky, stalkery type. “What the fuck did you just say...” But her voice trailed off as Silas described the perverted scene involving her mother. Henri clenched and unclenched her fists at either side of her, her mind trying desperately to make sense of what Silas was telling her.

He’s lying. He has to be... But Henri couldn’t be certain. When her mother and father were addicted and nose deep into anything they could get their hands on, Henri and Liz sometimes wouldn’t see them for days. Occasionally, her parents brought others home with them, not caring which part of the house they defiled with lewd acts after shooting up. A smaller voice then whispered in the back of her mind:What if it’s true?

Henri ground her teeth together as she felt herself tremble. She wasn’t sure what exactly happened next, it was almost a white-hot blur in her mind. She briefly remembers Silas comparing her to her mom, before mentioning Henri passing along his number to her... for a fuck?

Henri snapped.

Before she could stop herself, Henri stepped forward and the palm of her hand laid into the side of Silas’ cheek – the echo of the slap bounding between the pillars they stood between. It wasn’t until the raised, red handprint bloomed to life on his face that Henri pulled herself back into the present, stopping her next punch from landing. She wanted to lay into the fucker. She wanted to see him fucking bleed. But Henri also noticed how a couple of other party goers had caught onto the commotion and were staring at her – judging her, even. Henri watched as they muttered between themselves, and she could only imagine the names they called her.

Henri stood there, shaking in indecisiveness for a moment more before she shoved Silas away from her with two hands. “Talk about my mother like that again, and I will cut your tongue out and bleed you dry where you stand.” Spitting that last threat at Silas with a confidence that was quickly ebbing, she burst past the pair of boys and made her escape, rushing past the drinks table and just barely dodging a pair of students who were pouring shots of tequila into small glasses.

Not knowing exactly where she was going, only knowing that she needed fresh air, Henri found herself a moment later on the balcony, inhaling large gulps of the night air in an attempt to settle her roiling stomach. She was lucky no one else seemed to pay any attention to her, as she spent the next few minutes trying to sort out her emotions. Why the fuck did I even try to defend her? She never cared about us... Feeling an oncoming migraine, Henri leant against the railing of the balcony and placed her head in her hands in an attempt to drown out the bustling party behind her.
OUTFIT: With combat boots
INTERACTIONS: Silas & Theo
MENTIONS: N/A
TAGS: Zatanna Zatanna & hery hery

Last edited:

Oliver

"I'm ready to go now. Now, please." Oliver answered stiffly without waiting for Garrett to weigh in.

Oliver braced himself against the top of the cupboard as his knees buckled and nearly gave out under him. High levels of alcohol intoxication, he decided, felt like a mix between a bad flu and an inner ear infection. He didn't even begin to comprehend why anyone would willingly make themselves nauseous, dizzy, shaky and delirious. And yet here he was, stumbling like his mother. Still, though, he had no urges to beat anyone senseless... so maybe it really wasn't the alcohol that drove his family's actions. That was somehow actually scarier than the converse. He really was just hated; By his family, his classmates, and now by his own friends.

Oliver was never going to be drinking again. He felt miserable.

And, for the umpteenth time that week, he made the fatal mistake of checking his phone.

He paled, moving his lips without making a sound. He let his phone slip from his hands where it cracked on the floor, and in a fraction of a second he shoved Nat aside and bolted.

He didn't know where he was going, running full tilt down the hall, back through the party, falling down the front steps only to drag himself up and keep sprinting down the walkway to the street. This was it. He had nowhere else to turn, nothing left to shield himself from the early death he'd spent his life dreading. Whatever stamina he had left in his shaky frame should carry him to the bridge, at least.

mood

End of the line

outfit

interactions

Garrett, Natalie.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back