• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan Roleplay | 1x1 Roleplay, OCxCanon, Doubling, Long Term Preferably

PetitePandaBear

One Time Luck
Hey all! With the new season perpetually on my mind, I've been itching for some roleplays to relieve the pain.

I'm mostly interested in Canon x OC, but I'd be down for some Canon x Canon if I particularly like the ship. While I'm most comfortable with AUs, I will most certainly rp in the canon universe (although you'll have to forgive me if I get the timeline mixed up). All I really ask for is literate, paragraph form responses, engagement, and respect <3

NOTES:
  • I usually rp based on my sexuality so my default is fxm, but I'd love to do some fluffy mxm and fxf pairings if that's what you're looking for.
  • I'm looking for 18+ only (I'm almost 20 so I think that's reasonable)
  • Don't hesitate to PM me or comment below or anything, I'd love to talk about potential pairings and stuff!
  • I don't have a fully fleshed OC sheet quite yet, but give me like four hours and I'll slap one out for ya.

Here are the characters I can rp for you:
Erwin
Levi
Eren
Historia
Annie
Mikasa
Armin
Bertholdt
Reiner
Marco
Sasha
Zeke

Here are some characters I'd prefer you to be able to rp for me (but we can talk about pairings and such too!):
Zeke
Porco
Ymir
Reiner
Eren
Erwin
Jean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back