• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom attack on titan || casual, semi/adv. lit. (ooc-encouraged!)

glowbuggy

good morning/noon/evening, all!

my name is gray or glo, you can call me just about anything you'd ever imagine! bring on the nicknames!
anyways, i have been out of the rp scene for a hot minute and i just recently got a laptop so now i am able to actually return to the world of rp.
i really do love writing, and while i know i am a bit rusty i trust that i can regain my skills pretty quickly with some plotting and good ol fashion ooc chatting! ^-^

i don't have many rules/guidelines, just the basics:
✧ no godmodding, i am totally fine with drama and giving our ocs a myriad of attention but i do want some things to remain plot-centric and less character-centric. that being said, romance is always an enjoyable part of rp for me! especially in a darkly themed fandom like attack on titan, i think it's nice to have those little moments of mushy stuff while the whole world is literally in flames x
✧ plotting/chatting ooc is one of my most favorite things in the world, so it is a must! i am super friendly, i love to joke and make friends.
✧ canonxoc required, i am willing to try my hand at any of the characters, though there are obviously ones i think i would be best at (jean or eren, namely, for males, and basically any female!)
✧ 2/3-6 paragraphs is my standard, though i have been known to go off the rails every once and a while if i get really into it. i would say i am advanced lit for sure, but i am ghost-friendly and totally open to shorter or even longer minimums!
✧ i am a busy bee, i manage several social media accounts for businesses as well as having two part time jobs, so i likely will reply once a day, possibly once every other day. but again, when i am into an rp i will be on that shiii and reply in an hour sometimes, y'know? ❣

alrighty, now onto the specifics of my desires! i would love someone to play levi against my oc, i have never rped attack on titan so i am very excited! i have seen all of seasons 1-3 and am currently rewatching the series to see season 4 as well. anyways, i am willing to start at any point in the plot towards the end of season 1 and onwards.

as i mentioned before, i think i could do a pretty good job at jean or eren, i would love to try and match their vaguely cringey attitudes yet macho man tough guy thing they both have going on. feel free to PM me with any ideas and a lil factoid about yourself! or, comment below and i can meander into your PMs and break the ice.

looking forward to hearing from you!

xox gray ❣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back