• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I think I'd better ask before I whisk myself off to bed.)

Sherwood Sherwood Is Luna sticking with this action?

I don't have a ranged weapon, and melee is not well advised to a squishy spellcaster type, and my only other offensive spell is an area of effect torch that would vaporize foxes, Bria and goblins all equally. So I either delay, run away, or try a Glitter Dust on someone.

This is why if we do level up as our current classes, I'm swapping out a Cantrip for something like Acid Splash or Ray of Frost.

Casting Grease on the area one of the ranged goblins is standing in could be useful. They've been the ones doing most of the damage to us so far.

Capture.JPG

That might work, but I'm too far away from the Goblin with Crossbow to be able to reach it with the range of the spell.

I have a question - why would you want to cast a spell on a dead Goblin? Cap'n rolled a natural 20 and Otiorin killed him, remember? =)

Bother. I didn't check the range on the maps >.< And my reading of the Reach Spell feat seems to indicate you can't use it on Grease because it's already got two casting actions (Verbal and Somatic).

Also missed that it was Crossbow-Goblin that Otiorin got. I guess I got so excited over the roll I didn't notice! Can there be a red X over him or something? On the maps he looks just as he did before.

Hm. Not the ranged ones then, but the melee ones? You should be able to get three of the four in the Foxes box with Bria, or the unseated Warg Rider 1 that's currently out of melee range (except with Bren, who can't attack).

Once again (I have stated this twice), I will update the map on Psychie's turn...

/facepalm

I'mma go have breakfast now, maybe that will help...

Then I'll just delay my action. Move on to the next person.

Good call, my lady love. *chuckle* Go take care of yourself. Breakfast is your friend! =)

Will do, Sherwood Sherwood . Using the Delay action changes Luna's Initative order. What Initiative number do you want her to go on?

Drop me to a 16 and I'll see how the battlefield looks then.

I hope to post sometime tomorrow. =)

Luna looks on as Otiorin fires off a deadly bolt and reduces the number of their foes by one. If it were not for the angry foxes and Bria in the middle of them, Luna would turn to her Burning Hands spell to try and wipe them all out in one fell swoop. Instead, she turns her attention to the fleeing Warg Rider One, and will once more turn to the Glitter Dust spell that she now knows. "Hey, ugly! Suck on this!" Then, poof!

Sherwood Sherwood Hey, bud? Would you do me a flavor (favor) and alter this post to show what Luna's doing? She's clearly not casting that Bloodline Power.

IT'S WILD! IT'S CRAZY! IT CAN ONLY BE ONE THING! A SHARSEYA MELEE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 8D

Folks, your gear is largely responsible for your characters' lack of damage! Oreleth and Otiorin just avoided a ton of hits that would have scored left and right had they 1st level gear! Here's to earning treasure! =)

I have to run and leave the in-game post unedited, but I think I covered everything both here and there?

Keep up the teamwork! Otiorin moving in like this to help Oreleth made it so all of the goblins didn't go swinging on her!

Color 07
Battle in the Red Cave - Color 07.jpg
(Image credit: Michael Fitzhywel and Roll20.net)

Tactical 07
Battle in the Red Cave - Tactical 07.jpg
(Image credit: Michael Fitzhywel and Roll20.net)

Initiative Order for Round 3!
Bren - Natural 20! (Used Channel Energy upon Luna healing 6 Hit Points of damage from Goblin with Longbow, still threatening Warg Rider 1)
Ranged Goblins - 21 (Crossbow goblin fired on Otiorin)
Otiorin - 20 (used Stride to help protect Oreleth, slew Goblin with Crossbow with a Critical Hit!)
Melee Goblins - 18 (failed save from "Foxes, Foxes, everywhere!" Condition). (Have gone already on Round 2; Initiative -3 due to "Foxes, Foxes, Everywhere!" condition)
Bria - 18 (swung on Warg Rider 2 and Young Warg 2, missing twice. Stepped with Oscar out of goblins' Flank)
Oreleth - 17 (used Stride, attacked "Goblin with Spiked Chains" with short sword and missed again, took pack from dead Warg 1)
Luna - 16 (Delayed until Initiative Order 16)
Nivirea - 5 (Cast Ray of Frost on Goblin with Longbow and slew it)

Psychie Psychie Go-go, Psychie Powa Activate (or something equally silly)!

I would presume that snatching up the fallen blade will use one of my actions? If so, I will drop my current sword to take the flaming one, and use my next two actions to attack Goblin with Spiked Chains with the flaming sword. Hopefully, I'll be able to have a decent set of die rolls.

IC post coming up.

Heya Gang! I'll post when able, tomorrow if I'm a liitle lucky. =)

Sherwood Sherwood (Before I forget again) would you please alter Post #91 of Luna's since she is not casting that power? Or would you rather me do it?

Heya folks!

I wanted to post two days ago but my brain has been telling me to take it easy so that's what I'm doing. I hope to post here either tomorrow or the next day. All is well; I'm just mentally drained and I need more sleep than I'm getting. So, I'm turning in early tonight. I hope you're all doing great like you deserve! =)

Honor and love,
Dann =)

Look at that! Psychie, normally just as impatient as the rest of us (well, at least myself and, I suspect, Sherwood), willing to be patient for this!

For certain, It's a good idea to Flank and set up a Sneak Attack - except that Oreleth won't be the one doing it...

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back