• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ash seeks RP. Inquire within. (18+)

Ash Dahl

Enlightened Vagrant
Greetings, I'm Ash, I'm male, somewhere in my late twenties, and I'm ever seeking partners to make worlds with. Breathing characters, with chemistry, and all that fun stuff. I'm not much of a fandom writer, it's just not really my thing, but I can be flexible. I write well enough and try to give my partners as much to work with as possible. Message me with questions, or interest.

My favorite forms of fiction include romance, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, really most everything. I'm really just fond of writing, and sharing the fun of writing with other adults.

Please be willing, and able, to post multiple paragraphs. I want a living, breathing, world, with living, detailed, characters inhabiting it.

Story Ideas:

The First and Last: Our characters would be Astronauts returning from a one-hundred-year mission to the edge of our solar system and back. Upon returning, instead of cheering crowds, we find a city empty, and hints of past chaos. Fantasy/Romance?/Drama/Action

The Lost Kingdom: Broken off from reality, and set adrift on a quantum sea, you'd be playing one of two explorers of a kingdom detached from time, and their eventual return to the material plane. Your history happened almost, if not completely, independent of the material world, which you only know of due to the fact, at 'night' when you dream, you can view it as disconnected beings. Knowing it to be home, generations have spent their lives trying to find a way home, till now. It's time to go home.

Parasite Rain: Congratulations! You'll be character gifted with a "Medipass", a medicare provider card that covers every single medical visit, no money down! The catch? It's only accepted in certain medical facilities. But don't fret! After booking an appointment you realized it wasn't too bad. No, really, on your very first visit, your kindly physician was decent to catch you up on ALL the inoculations you'd missed during your inability to pay. They work great, too! Afterward, you almost immediately felt stronger, faster, more durable, with absurdly fast reflexes! Heck, maybe even more! Yeah, you're constantly hungry for meat, and occasionally notice your limbs acting independently of your wants, but hey, free health care! What could go wrong?

Me-Again Body Rentals: Sometimes one life isn't enough, sometimes you want to try again, well guess what? I've got just the Roleplay for you! You'd be playing a "Restarter", basically, a person that paid, or went into great debt, to have their consciousness placed into a body of their choice! The catch? None, for you, silly! Just enjoy that body, no questions asked, kay? Don't ask where it came from, haven't you heard about the gift horse, pal? Now's your time to shine. Remember, at Me-Again, it isn't "Hey, who's body was this?" it's "Hey, who's going to stop me from enjoying life!?".

Infinite Green: It's always been forests. Elders speak of things called "seasons", "mountains, and "kingdoms", but they're just foolish dreamers. Right? Maybe we should check? That's where the RP starts. We'd be playing characters stuck in a seemingly endless forest of strange proportions, and even stranger animals. The quest? Find a land not consumed by endless plants as far, and maybe beyond, the sky. Survive the plants and animals along the way. Have fun. Learn the mystery of the infinite green.

Continuum: Continuum is a universe where the players play as space miners who accidentally break the fourth wall- but literally. Shattering the barrier between every fictional world in existence, and the "normal" one. Now the forces of good, and the forces of evil, from every single piece of fiction imaginable, fight to either restore order, or cause destruction. How many earths can the solar system handle at once? How do you fight Darth Vader and his two mysterious apprentices? How did Frodo get his hands on a BFG? Who knows, but lets Roleplay it out.

World War H: This is a reversal of the common Zombie idea. In this world, humans had become long since extinct. Everyone is a Zombie, and everyone has forgotten about the living. Until the unthinkable happens, someone gets infected with life, and it seems to be spreading. Poisons don't work, fire doesn't work, nothing can return these turned into the undead, they just keep reviving.

And more..

Last edited:
I'm always looking for new ideas for Roleplay. Always looking for fast, reliable, partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back