As your current Avatar, How would you kill the users avatar below you?

I am to corrupt to be purified and it corrupts the purification and the person trying to purify me. Until the go so insane they oof themselfs

Then I devour the mortal below me and their soul

Wizard Of Oz Dorothy GIF

10 PM: Survey Target House for security measures. Alarm boxes, locks, screens on windows, anything that would prevent me from getting in. Check for spare key (Under doormats, plant pots, garden ornaments, etc.). Watch house’s occupants to get an idea of their late-night schedules, keeping an eye on when they go to bed.

Next day, create copy of key, if any. Formulate a way inside if I don’t have the key, such as going through the side door of the garage, where the bins are kept. Drop key off near front door. Clean keys of any fingerprints beforehand.

12PM that night, enter. Either through a side door or the front one, via key copy. Quietly make way to bedroom. Use a hammer. Go Ham-mer on their head. Get out by 1AM at the latest. Leave nothing of mine. Burn clothes used in fire. Put ashes and remains inside a Tupperware, in a broken fridge. Take fridge to dump. Dump fridge. Choose someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back