• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy as we wander

Kalth is currently equipping his gear still and stuff...totally not because I don't remember what has happened. >-> <-< >->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argo smashes another golem of gaia with a powerful stomp. The crushing force not only destroys it's body, but the ground beneath it. He stands tall, observing his battle ground before him, basking in the glory. The brutality and honor give him such a boost in hype, his adrenaline is starting to kick in. "Keep coming ye constructs! Don' wane in numbers!" He yelled again with his booming voice. Suddenly from behind a swift skidding sound was heard, he smiled and turned his head slightly. It was little Eva, looking like she was having a blast. (Going of the top my head here. xD ) "Oi, what's your count at now?" She asked, a grin on her war face. Argo paused for a second and layed his giant axe onto the ground. "Er...one...two...three...four..." He began to whisper, counting all the smashed and crumbled bodies. As he was counting another earth golem approached from the side, out of Argo's sight. The construct lifted up a large bolder and hurled it into Argo's direction.

Without even thinking I leap up, propelling myself further off your shoulder and thrust my sword out, shattering the boulder around the tip in a violent explosion, the shrapnel searing my flesh. With no response to the burning pain other than a short shriek, I tuck and roll to the ground, slicing through the gollums legs before stabbing through its core in a rage and twisting the blade. My face is twisted into a feral snarl, only made more grotesque by the bleeding wound, spanning from the bottom of my left jaw, across my nose, to the top of my right cheekbone- GAH!! -I pull my blade free with a grunt, and spit on the creature that nearly hurt Argo

"- Five...six...seven...eight...nine...ten...Ah. Ten! Hahahaha." Argo yelled triumphantly. He was quite proud of himself, putting his arms to his sides with his head held high. "Ah, but ten is not enough for me lass. I will be need-" Argo started as turned to a rather savage looking Eva. Her face was bloodied and wounded, noticeable burns could be seen across her body. The lass's face was stuck in a feral snarl as she spat on the construct that was in pieces below her. She looked back at Argo with an eyebrow raised, obviously impressed with herself. She wasn't in bad shape but the cuts and bruises still bothered him slightly. He shook his head violently, trying to run the wimpy emotions out. This is a battlefield, gladiators...warriors die here in glory. She is one of them.

Argo lifted his axe yet again and rested it on his shoulder. "You do well 'ere lass. What is it ya did before th' barmaid?" He asked, walking over in her direction casually stepping on a fire golem trying to burn him. The screams and roars throughout the city have yet to stop, giving Argo the sense that this was still only the beginning.

I flash you a nasty grin, cutting through two smaller gollums with a few intricate spins of my Claymore and toss a dagger directly into the heart of the creature your standing on, playfully stealing your kill. "I may have made a tiny reputation as the Quicksilver of the Blacklands." I chuckle and stab through a water gollum as it approaches, slowly figuring out their patterns of attack. "that makes 12. First to thirty wins, yes?"

The smaller fox tilted his head, his limited, but above average intelligence finally coming into play as he realized that his "little problem" just became useful. Now if he could just....

He took a gulp of air, then another ass he circled around the beats fishing its blows before his stomach could no longer take the excessive movement and air inside it. The result was explosive.

"blup!" The tiniest burp emitted from his muzzle, but a rather large burst of flames engulfed the legs of the gollum. He wiggled his butt happily, rather proud of himself and leapt clumsily our of the way of a watery foot, determined to squash him.

The golem sloshed after the little fox limping like it's injured leg was made of, well, water. Good, it's losing its shape. Gray took a breath and breathed his own fire over the creature and, unable to maintain solidity, the golem collapsed into a frothy, amorphous heap.

...That rushed them like a tsunami. Oops.

The tiny kitsune quickly hopped onto a piece of wood from the nearby demolished building just before he was swept up by the current of water. he squealed happily as it spun him around for a breif moment carrying him a good thirty feet to the side before his makeshift raft settled once more in the wet dirt.

With a shake, he managed to get most of the excess water out of his fur and approached his fishy fox once again. How fortunate that his new friend had helped him discover a fun use for these creatures. Make them explode into a great watery wave, and then raft along with it. What would one call such an activity?

He wondered if this were possible with regular water...like a lake or the ocean surf...hmmmmm...

That's it!! He would call it "surfing"!

Swoosh! The living wave swept Gray up. Fortunately, the golem no longer had enough control to hold him under and drown him, but it could still rough him up as it sped down the road at 20 mph .

Gray was dragged under, smacked his face against the ground, came back up, bang his head on the "surfboard", went back under, smacked his head, and tumbled heavily for about fifteen yards before rolling out the back.

Gray struggled to his feet, coughing and seeing two of everything. <well,> he said to the kit, (though it took a moment to figure out which one he was talking to), <on one paw, I think we win. But no feeling very victorious. I think I got digested>

Last edited by a moderator:
-hehe. Fishy fox got eated- the white fox trotted over to his waterlogged friend and giggled upon seeing the remaining water collect in several different places of his fur. Several miniature gollums struggled to remain alive, stuck to his pelt in little adorably wiggly globs, no longer having enough magic to survive without clinging to his fur. (think of scream cheese, from that one kids movie with Adam Sandler)

After Kalth aquires all lost items he checks the strength of his weapons. His daggers are still in good condition and his bow is working perfectly. A tiny smile appears on his face under the mask. Kalth looks down onto his current clothing, noticing how he now wears no armour. Now I have no protections against a hit, If I'm not careful I'll perish. He clentches his fist slowly, looking around the now abandoned tavern. Less armour equals more speed. With a quick turn he begins heading out of the tavern preparing himself for a tough fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This'll be just like our drinkin' matches love! With your defeat and me chuggin' fine ale in merriment!" He boasts. Argo grabs the dagger thrown at this golem's heart. He places his eyes on the now aggressive Eva, grinning widely. By Koldo, I cannot get enuff of her war face. "How about a wager lass? This time I think ye might not want to challenge me." He tosses the dagger in Eva's direction.

With a flawless pirouette, Eva spun and caught the dagger by the tip and tossed it to the side with a burst of magic, causing the wood gollum it penetrated to explode in a shower of vines and wooden splinters. "I'll match any wager you dare to challenge me with!" She replied with a haughty smirk and ran up the side of a nearby building, shoving off with a war cry and clamped her thighs around thre head of a particularly large earth gollum, lifted her sword above her head and buried it in the creatures chest to the hilt. The momentum was incredible, and she was tossed back once more by the explosion of shrapnel. However, this time shed expected it and landed, not pausing to take a breath before attacking yet another monster.

The sounds of fighting only get louder when Kalth exits the tavern. Corpses of men and women lay on the ground in the streets, as large bodies of stone and wood sit in large piles. Golems. Bah. He climbs a nearby wall and sits at the top of a abandoned home. With this at least he'll get a sight of the city and a hold on his bearings. He calls for his hawk, trying to see what news it brings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva catches the blade and tosses it at a wood golem nearby, causing it to explode in a rather flashy fashion. Marvelous. Even so, I will not lose to you love. Argo notices an oncoming stone golem, coming toward him in a rather strange sprint. The longer he waited the stone golem jumped into the air and tucked its limbs in, forming a ball. Huh. It hit the ground with a loud thud and began rolling toward Argo with increasing speed. "That's new." He whispered with a smile. Argo threw his into the dirt, making it protrude from the ground. He prepared himself, arms out and legs dug deep. When the rolling ball of stone hit Argo it was like being tackled by giant demonic bull, it pushed Argo back slightly causing him to grunt from the force. The stone ball kept spinning even while in Argo's grasp, spiting up dust like no tomorrow. "Damn it ye construct, you be grinding down my fingers!" Argo yelled. He tightened his grip as hard as he could until the stone ball stopped spinning. It tried to reform from it's ball shape but Argo wouldn't let go no matter how hard it squirmed. "You seem to be in a problem 'eh?" Just as he said that a few wood golems travelling in a pack were coming down the street, screeching angrily. This gave Argo a brilliant idea.

"Well now, I better let ye get back to yer friends now." He yelled. With a quick movement Argo threw the giant ball towards the wood golems approaching, it spinning as fast as it was before. The wood golems came to a halt when they noticed the giant bolder heading towards them, the angry screeching ended instantly. There was a moment of panicked yelping before the giant rock hit all the golems, causing an intense explosion of wood and stone, bringing an silence. "Come back now~" Argo yelled playfully, adjusting his helmet. That makes 15.

Eva took a moment to watch as Argo managed to stop a gollum in its tracks and toss it like a damn ball at its comrades, all without any magical aid or weapon. he was pure, unadulterated, power. The God of war couldn't boast such phenomenal strength. her own war-hungry haze met with something much more fierce stirring within her boiling blood as she observed him.

"I hear tell you're good with your hands." She called out, not adding the many flattering adjectives her traitorous imagination was currently listing off to describe hands. " when I turn out to be -gah!!- the winner, I think I'll have you work the soreness of battle from my shoulders." she shouted with a hearty laugh, inbetween blows to the water and fire creatures that flanked her, forcing them to grow dangerously close. The magic within them wasnt comparable. A bit closer and they'd both go up in steam.

And it would pot her a few ahead

*Kalth waits for his birdy to arrive, plus I'm hoping Ian will give an update on our situation. I'm sure we won't just be killing Golems for eternity. Even if Eva and Argo enjoyed that. xD *

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hear tell you're good with your hands."
Eva yelled from a bit ways away. She seemed to be having her own fun. " when I turn out to be -gah!!- the winner, I think I'll have you work the soreness of battle from my shoulders." She taunted, while being flanked by more creatures. It was like an endless stream of golems would keep coming, never ending in their angry siege of the city. The screams of terrified citizens echoed everywhere non-stop. Argo paused for a moment, looking toward Eva with a half smirk. "Aye lass, my hands are like a god's touch. Perhaps I'll rub your aching back after all 'work' I'll put you through." He yelled with a emphasis on work. His axe was retrieved, and placed back on his shoulder to rest on. Something felt off. Where were the city guards? Why was there no self defense force? No militia. What be goin' on here? Argo thought, observing his surroundings. The only men and women fighting in this street were those from the tavern. No one has died yet, but many corpses of every day citizens lay on the dirt, defiled and crushed. Some burnt to a crisp, others purple from being drowned by water golem. While battle was always enjoyable to him, losses brought a deep sadness to his mind. Something that followed him into the dreams he had at night.

He walked slowly into the middle of street, as his brother and sisters in arms fought for their lives. He balled up a fist and banged it on his chest plate, causing a metallic echo to reverberate through the fogs of war. He closed his eyes and began to whisper an ancient prayer of his people. Argo spoke to Koldo, wishing that those who die in battle be given proper respect, earning them a place in his eternal battleground.

A ways off in the distance, in a cave off the beaten forest path, a lone figure smirked into her scrying bowl, watching as the chaos ensued. "hmhmhm...it seems the little wretch has some power behind that pretty smile of hers." Her voice was undertones with a rapid clicking, making it both melodious, and terrifying at the same time. The spiders themselves cowered in their webs. One elegant hand hovered above the water, adorned with countless gold bangles and rings, glimmering with stolen magnificence in the sparse fairy light. "but we grow tired of this tedious battle...our apologies little warmonger."

____#____#____

She was surrounded on all sides, and Eva broke into a nervous sweat. It seemed the more they slew, the more there were to kill. The body count was staggering and steadily climbing, and Eva knew, deep down, that without some sorry if miracle, they would all die here today. A warriors death. An honorable death she would gladly accept, but one that she thought would come too soon. One by one she cut them all down, refusing to let her good mood waver.

She was behind words and playful banter now, fully enveloped in her own bloodlust. The only sounds from her were the screams and cries of victory and pride. Again She spun in the air, swinging her Claymore down to destroy another wood gollum. Another for her kill cou-

"GHK..."

Eva felt herself stop in mid air...a moment of confusion...and then she saw it. The blasted tree had struck out its hand, just in time to save itself. One of the branches was embedded in her stomach, slicing through her kidney and out her back near the spine.

Then suddenly, a great strangled cry emitted from the creature and in a flash of shadowy magic it vanished. She didn't know of it, nor could she see; but every gollum present vanished at that same moment in a similar manner, leaving the town suddenly eerily quiet.

as if in slow motion, Eva felt herself falling to the ground, unable to feel the impact.

By the grace of her gods she could still somehow think. Her body had gone into instant shock, blocking the pain to protect her mind.

It was only with every ounce of willpower that she managed to wheaze out.

"...Ar-go..."

After what seemed like a century, Alvin his pet Hawk finally returned to him. Kalth put his arm in the air, giving Alvin a place to land. It came down swiftly, bobbing its head in a rather panicked motion. This was disturbing. "What's wrong. What has happened?" Kalth asked expectantly, something caused Alvin to almost lose it. *Squak! Squak! Squak!* It screeched fiercely, flapping its wing furious. Kalth listen intently, before hearing something he didn't. His eyes widened, a cold chill running down his body. "No..." He turned his head in the direction of the tavern. "No no no!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Argo was whispering his prayer for the loss souls one of the men he knew came up beside him holding the head of a fallen wood golem. "Aye Argo, I don't mean to interrupt your respects, but the lass over there is beginning to one up ya!" He yelled with a huge grin. Argo turned toward him, smiling at his words. I can't turn my back on her can I? He stopped his prayer and placed his axe back on his shoulder once again. These men and women, mates like him, were those he needed to protect. They brought him the join needed to keep going. "The girly will need a head-start to beat me boyo. Even then, I will be victorious!" He boomed, trying to boost everyone's spirit. Those around the giant warrior waved there blades in the air with a hearty battle yell. The man in front of him grinned like never before, holding up the head of the wood golem he slew.

*CRACK* *SPURT* A strange sound emanated in Argo's ears. It was like something popped, a fruit was cut. Argo looked down in front of him, of the man smiling before him. But this time it was different. A dark liquid trickled down his lips, his eyes white and pale. Empty. Argo's body grew a bit cold from shock, bringing his eyes to look down slightly further. A long thick branch was through his chest, covered in red blood. "...*Gurgle* *Cough*..." The wood golem behind him lifted the limp man's body in the air, tossing him away into a nearby wall. "Ar..." Was all he whispered, before another loud crack sprang from his body on impact. Argo watched as the body of a man he knew well, a mate he drunk many a times with, was throw easily away before his eyes. Anger. Fury. Hate. Welted up from inside. Before he could strike down the create before him, more screams sounded around him. "Argo! HE-" *Crack*

Argo turned around hastily, looking for the voice that came from. All he saw was a memory that would be burned into his memory forever. Bodies were being thrown around like they were petty children's dolls. The bar mates he's spent the happiest part of his life with are dying before him. One was squashed in front of him by one of the larger stone golems, roaring like a monster. "Ar-Argo please help!" A nearby woman screamed, surrounded by fire golems. He ran towards her direction, swinging his large axe at a oncoming wood golem. "MOVE YOU BASTARD! I HAVE NO TIME FOR YE." With a clean slice, it was chopped in half, ending it's life instantly. "HOLD ON ANOLIA, I'M COMING!" He yelled in desperation. More and more golems seemed to appear, beginning to cloud Argo's view around him. The more golems he sliced through, the more appeared, and the more screams of his allies were heard. "HOLD ON. PLEASE HOLD ON." He screamed, fighting at least 5 stone golems at once, they began to crowd him. "GAHHH..." "ARG- *Crack*" "AHHHHHHHH!!" "Please...please no! PL-" Voices shrieked around him, he couldn't pinpoint which one to attempt to save. They all were ending so fast. Confusion, shock, anger, hate all flowed through Argo with intensity. He was beginning to lose his mind. "GHK..." A single sound stopped Argo in his tracks. A metallic crash and thump of a body hitting the floor. "Ar-go..." A familiar voice whispered. He turned his head slowly, his eyes staring forward, his skin pale.

Eva was sprawled across the ground, a large wound in her stomach region, bleeding profusely. "..h...he." She whispered, struggling to breath. His world turned upside down, his vision began to blur, only able to focus on her. This time nothing would stop him. He began running in her direction holding his axe in front of him acting like an enraged bull. "HAAAAAA!!!" He yelled, blowing through all constructs in is path. He didn't budge as small stone began to impale his armour, wood cut his skin, or as fire charred his flesh. The wood golem that struck down Eva stood tall screeching. Argo ran right for it, wanting to rip it limb from limb. Before he could make contact it disappeared in a gust of strange magic, but not before looking in his direction, almost cracking a smile. Knowing what it did. It exited his sight, leaving him alone with a dying Eva. Argo turned around, standing over Eva protectively, growling and howling like a feral beast. He kneeled down slightly with one arm over her. "I can't let you die lass- No you won't- you cannot!" He yelled, tears filling his eye, his body shaking. 

Beaurmont said:
After what seemed like a century, Alvin his pet Hawk finally returned to him. Kalth put his arm in the air, giving Alvin a place to land. It came down swiftly, bobbing its head in a rather panicked motion. This was disturbing. "What's wrong. What has happened?" Kalth asked expectantly, something caused Alvin to almost lose it. *Squak! Squak! Squak!* It screeched fiercely, flapping its wing furious. Kalth listen intently, before hearing something he didn't. His eyes widened, a cold chill running down his body. "No..." He turned his head in the direction of the tavern. "No no no!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Argo was whispering his prayer for the loss souls one of the men he knew came up beside him holding the head of a fallen wood golem. "Aye Argo, I don't mean to interrupt your respects, but the lass over there is beginning to one up ya!" He yelled with a huge grin. Argo turned toward him, smiling at his words. I can't turn my back on her can I? He stopped his prayer and placed his axe back on his shoulder once again. These men and women, mates like him, were those he needed to protect. They brought him the join needed to keep going. "The girly will need a head-start to beat me boyo. Even then, I will be victorious!" He boomed, trying to boost everyone's spirit. Those around the giant warrior waved there blades in the air with a hearty battle yell. The man in front of him grinned like never before, holding up the head of the wood golem he slew.

*CRACK* *SPURT* A strange sound emanated in Argo's ears. It was like something popped, a fruit was cut. Argo looked down in front of him, of the man smiling before him. But this time it was different. A dark liquid trickled down his lips, his eyes white and pale. Empty. Argo's body grew a bit cold from shock, bringing his eyes to look down slightly further. A long thick branch was through his chest, covered in red blood. "...*Gurgle* *Cough*..." The wood golem behind him lifted the limp man's body in the air, tossing him away into a nearby wall. "Ar..." Was all he whispered, before another loud crack sprang from his body on impact. Argo watched as the body of a man he knew well, a mate he drunk many a times with, was throw easily away before his eyes. Anger. Fury. Hate. Welted up from inside. Before he could strike down the create before him, more screams sounded around him. "Argo! HE-" *Crack*

Argo turned around hastily, looking for the voice that came from. All he saw was a memory that would be burned into his memory forever. Bodies were being thrown around like they were petty children's dolls. The bar mates he's spent the happiest part of his life with are dying before him. One was squashed in front of him by one of the larger stone golems, roaring like a monster. "Ar-Argo please help!" A nearby woman screamed, surrounded by fire golems. He ran towards her direction, swinging his large axe at a oncoming wood golem. "MOVE YOU BASTARD! I HAVE NO TIME FOR YE." With a clean slice, it was chopped in half, ending it's life instantly. "HOLD ON ANOLIA, I'M COMING!" He yelled in desperation. More and more golems seemed to appear, beginning to cloud Argo's view around him. The more golems he sliced through, the more appeared, and the more screams of his allies were heard. "HOLD ON. PLEASE HOLD ON." He screamed, fighting at least 5 stone golems at once, they began to crowd him. "GAHHH..." "ARG- *Crack*" "AHHHHHHHH!!" "Please...please no! PL-" Voices shrieked around him, he couldn't pinpoint which one to attempt to save. They all were ending so fast. Confusion, shock, anger, hate all flowed through Argo with intensity. He was beginning to lose his mind. "GHK..." A single sound stopped Argo in his tracks. A metallic crash and thump of a body hitting the floor. "Ar-go..." A familiar voice whispered. He turned his head slowly, his eyes staring forward, his skin pale.

Eva was sprawled across the ground, a large wound in her stomach region, bleeding profusely. "..h...he." She whispered, struggling to breath. His world turned upside down, his vision began to blur, only able to focus on her. This time nothing would stop him. He began running in her direction holding his axe in front of him acting like an enraged bull. "HAAAAAA!!!" He yelled, blowing through all constructs in is path. He didn't budge as small stone began to impale his armour, wood cut his skin, or as fire charred his flesh. The wood golem that struck down Eva stood tall screeching. Argo ran right for it, wanting to rip it limb from limb. Before he could make contact it disappeared in a gust of strange magic, but not before looking in his direction, almost cracking a smile. Knowing what it did. It exited his sight, leaving him alone with a dying Eva. Argo turned around, standing over Eva protectively, growling and howling like a feral beast. He kneeled down slightly with one arm over her. "I can't let you die lass- No you won't- you cannot!" He yelled, tears filling his eye, his body shaking.

Eva choked on her own ironic chuckle, coughing up blood in the process as she struggled to remain conscious. "I t think you won..." She cracked an exhausted smile up at Argo, which broke when the shock began to wear off, and the pain hit her at full force. "ngh...dammit, Argo stop blubbering like a damn fool. Bloody thing got me good." She chastized gently, teasing him to keep her mind as clear as possible, and reached with a violently trembling hand towards her medic pouch. She had to tell him how to properly heal the gaping hole or she wouldn't live to see tomorrow. "but I'll be damned if I die from a fochken splinter...need the Gehnki leaf...the one the size of my head...a...and the red paste in the smallest vial."

*Kalth is...Idek. I almost want to wait for something else to happen.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argo stood over Eva, blubbering incoherently. She began to whisper something, he tried to listen in but was having a tough time concentrating. He was in a blind rage. "b** I'll be *** if I **e fro* a fochken **inter...need the **nki leaf...the *** the size *** my head...*...and the red pas** in the smallest ***l." It was too hard to focus, his adrenaline pumped frenzy made him want to kill. When the constructs around him began to disappear out of sight, it left him alone with Eva, and a battleground of corpses. It was a bloody mess, one that he would never forget. The faces of his mates, those that he loved, friends of the tavern, and only two remain. One of them bleeding out, another going insane. Argo grew more angered, his own wound began spurting blood. He punched the ground furiously, unable to control himself and further.

Eva growled, an astoundingly difficult feat, and weakly shoved the bag into his hand and forced herself to take deeper breaths, making her voice stronger. "Argo. Leaf. Red paste. Dying"

___#___#___

The little muddy fox smelled it first, before he saw it. Across the road from him and the fishy fox, was a ginormous man and a boobaly thing who seemed to be having trouble sleeping, with him growling and making wet human sadness sounds while he sat next to her. How strange...

He carefully approached the two odd human creatures and saw that the other was not trying to sleep, but was, in fact looking rather almost dead.

The young girl snarled as she felt all of her golems shut off at once. It would seem that her... associates... were getting bored. That was alright, the spell was finished anyways.

She stood up and stepped out of the seal drawn in the nuns blood. She walked past the bodies of the six guards that had burst through the door several minutes earlier, and approached the blood splattered bell. It had done well in making sure that her concentration had gone unbroken but it still had one more job to do. She placed her hand on its cold metal and muttered, "Valignat lae wer siksta, sho'voth lae ibafarshani."

She quickly walked away and the bell began to glow, casting a red light out of the tower and over the darkening city.

As sped down the stairs, she materialized a red cloak and a black, featureless mask that covered only the top half of her face, slipping them on as she stepped out the large wooden doors... and into the waiting spears of the city guard.

"What have you done, witch?" The captain growled aiming an arrow at her head.

The child just smiled as electricity began crackling around her finger tips. "Dead men have no need for answers..."

-----------------------------------------

Not surprisingly, Lineal was very much surprised when the golems that had surrounded him disappeared. He would have sat there and pondered what had just happened, but he suddenly had this gut feeling that he was needed elsewhere and if there was one thing that he had learned it was to trust that feeling.

Running over to his horse he hopped onto her back. "I'm heading back to the tavern!" He called down to the fox before galloping off. He passed by streets full of chaos, houses with gaping holes, the mangled bodies of men and woman, and children crying for their parents. Finally he spotted a familiar giant of a man. Hopping off of the horse, he walked over next to Argo. "Hey, is everyone all-" he began, then noticed the hole in the half-elf's torso. "Oh shit, that looks bad!"

Noticing that Argo was in no condition to follow Eva's directions, Lineal knelt down and dug through her pouch. "Alright Eva, tell me what to do." He said, pulling out the things she had asked for as the city turned a deep red.

Eva's skin began to lose what little color it had, her lips looking a bit purple as she spoke. "paste...goes in...the wound, and " she trembled violently as the sky turned red. she knew this spell. "put the leaf...over the wound... Use your magic...and say "usztan es lolth whol dro""

As she spoke, her hand crept towards Argos and squeezed it tightly. If this didn't work, if the wound had progressed to far...she wanted the last face she ever saw ...the last memory she had, to be him.

-hehe. Fishy fox got eated-

Gray rolled his eyes with a smile.

-Yes, yes. I get eated. Ha ha ha. Ok, I have to- What? What funny now?- Gray look and saw the wiggly golem leftovers crawling around in his fur. His smile dropped, -...oh... cute... I having nightmares of that now-. He shook them out. -ok I have more to do, you find some were safe while I-

That's when the golems stopped.

-what the-? The street was dead silent. Plenty of wounded and... Oh dear! EVAH!

He ran as fast as he could to the tavern. "Argo. Is she all right?"

Then the city turned red

*Stuffz*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argo began to hear whispers around him, incoherent and muffled. It hurt his head. A lot. But it wouldn't distract him, not from Eva. Not from...what...from...Argo was beginning to lose it. He grasped his head, trying to squeeze the pain out. "Ghgh..." He moaned. It hurt. Hurt. The whispers got slightly louder. More annoying sounds. "Ar**. Is *** all ***ht?" Argo turned his head, only to see darkness. His sight has left him, leaving him only to his senses. That's when a cold hand touched his, it was frightening, yet frail. Like. Death. He could feel beings surround him, but couldn't identify who they were. The Golems. They're back. "The...golems..." Back. They're back. Kill. You should kill them. "Kill?" Kill. Kill them! They hurt your friends? Dead. They're dead now. You couldn't save them. But. Vengeance. You can AVENGE THEM. "Avenge...Avenge them...KILL!" Argo began to recite, his fury blinding him. He picked up his giant axe once again and swung it at those around Eva's body. "KILL! DIE YE CREATURES!"

"Alright, here goes." He put the paste in the hole and placed the leaf over it, much like he had seen the Rulnavak tribe's shaman do. He then closed his eyes and spoke the incantation. He gasped as the spell greedily devoured his magic. He had never realized just how much power it took to heal.

When the spell finished, Lineal was left there panting. "Did- did it- work?"

-----------------------------------------

The fiery glow coming from the tower continues to grow brighter.

(Last post for tonight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back