• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy as we wander

Mousey watched the giant stir and smiled widely, eyes arched with pride. He'd saved the day yet again! He. was. Amazing. This called for fish. So, with fish on the brain once again he trotted off.

___#___#___

Theron considered her choices carefully. If Kalth were to have enough time on his hands, he could easily find the answers he sought. And that would not do. ~my apologies little sorceress~ she channeled. ~but your sol orb is a worthy sacrifice to the greater good. ~

"destroy the orb and find the girl. Tail her, but do not let yourself be seen. She will kill you."

____#____#____

Eva all but cried out as the first lucid words made their way from Argos bloodied lips, and set him down, only to straddle his chest and gently slap his cheek a few times, helping him along until his eyes opened. She smiled down at him, more relived than perhaps shed ever been. " good gods of Valhalla." She chided. "you never do things halfway do you?"

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Lokir, 'Lord of Shadows and Destruction' (Low-keer)

Dragon name (Alias): Abraxus (Abra-ax-us)

False human name: Isaac Marshall

Date of Birth (& age): Unknown

Place of Birth:
Exact place is unknown, but most say he was born in the darkest shadows of the Underworld.

Species/Racial Origin: Is mostly depicted as a dragon or a shadow being, but he shifts into different forms often. Official race is unknown.

Social Class/Community Status:
Ancient Draconic Lord/Evil and powerful god

Language: Every language that is known.

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Every single kind of dragon in the world of Hyperboria is related to him in some way. Friends are unknown. Has a horse he can summon from the Underworld named Agathos when in human form. Throughout the olden stories, he is the son of an ancient Draconic king who ruled the Underworld.

Agathos- (This horse also has two forms. Shadow and normal.)

tumblr_mg6o4lqVsj1qjrxwyo1_500.jpg

9960d1389081483-new-tattoo-design-ideas-black-horse-wallpaper-horses-running-arabian-rearing-quarter-standing-face-1280x800-0903.jpg

Physical Description: Human form

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 220 lbs

Hair: Charcoal black

Eyes: Light grey

Limb Dexterity: Extremely strong/Agile/Flexible/Stealthy

Detailed Physical Description:

His hair resembles the color of a blackened coal, with only a few blackish brown streaks throughout the strands. It is usually slightly ruffled, and a little messy. His skin tone is rather tan, and he has just a few scars running across the top of his shoulder, and down his back slightly. His nose is very average looking, not very wide and not very big either. His ears are slightly pointed at the top, which causes others to mistake him for an elf at times. Very toned and well built for his height. His eyes are strangely a light grey, mimicking the color of a raincloud. This strange eye color of his isn't noticeable from far away, but up close, people can see the colorless hues. On his back directly in between his two shoulder blades, is an ancient Draconic symbol that reveals who he really is.

Typical Clothing/Equipment:

Because he does not like to draw attention to himself, he wears a simple black cloak over his armor. It usually hangs down slightly in front of his face and drapes on the ground a bit. Underneath the cloak, he wears black armor with some golden streaks of color on the arms and upper collarbone area. It is complete with arm and hand gauntlets, shoulder guards, and a chest piece as well. A deadly, long and jagged edged sword sits in a black hilt on his left hip. He rarely uses it unless he really needs to.

commission__rand_by_adelenta-d4gccxr.jpg
Armor_Vile.png

Evil%20Tree%20Lord%20Awakening.jpg

(He can change into anything in this form. Your worst fear, a dog, a random person walking down the street, ect. Anything)

dartgarry_black_dragon_coin_2_by_dartgarry-d7j3dr2.jpg

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude:

Told throughout the ancient stories of the end times, Lokir is depicted as a fierce, and utterly terrifying being who spreads destruction across the lands. He is an incredibly sinister and evil individual, as well as a very powerful Draconic lord. He shows no mercy, especially to mortals, and is known for his greatest skill: Manipulation. There's not one thing he can't convince or deceive. Lokir takes pleasure in others pain, specifically when he is the one causing it. He prefers it to be emotional pain, more than psychical, because he believes crushing a person's emotions is the worst pain anyone could ever feel. He does this by hitting others where it hurts, looking into their past and finding their most painful and gruesome memories.

Back in the olden times, Lokir drove people to an insane state because of the intensity of his manipulation. But, he didn't perform this awful deed on just anyone. He targeted royal families, ESPECIALLY, ones that were involved with the Draconic lords themselves. He believed mortals that were half Draconic, were monstrosities. So he spent his time seeking them out, eliminating them one by one slowly. Because of this, most members of the royal Draconic families are either dead, or in hiding. There are very few of them left. It was very rare for him to appear to a regular mortal. His actions are said to be completely indescribable and unexpected, and this is what makes him so fearful.

Lokir's true personality is unknown to most, because no one has truly met him in centuries. But to those who worship his power, he is a wise and surprisingly well tempered individual who rarely loses their temper, only when in his dragon form. When he switches to his other form, a shadow being, his attitude changes to a more mysterious and silently deadly type. His intentions become wicked and sickening to the point where he almost seems insane. But he is very good at hiding this in certain situations. Many of his followers are evil and power hungry, and travel great distances to see him. He, however, is still the same corrupted Draconic lord, making him very spiteful and harsh to his followers.

When he is a normal human, Lokir is charming and polite. He pretends to respect others, and treats them fairly well. He also has a dry sense of humor, and a bit of a alluring attitude which is one of his biggest advantages. Lokir is extremely smart, and can take note of a person's personality or experience just by looking at them. But it is all just an act. Not a single person has been able to suspect him when he is a human. It is almost impossible.

Skills/Talents: Insanely manipulative, very silent and quick on his feet, can remain undetected, conceals himself in shadows whenever he pleases, can make others feel enthralled to him just with his presence, very skilled at dark magic (He is made from shadows after all...) and casting ancient spells that are terribly destructive.

Favorites/Likes: Being at peace with himself, causing destruction and pain, vulnerable individuals, power and ambition, snowy areas, twisting someone's emotions, making others fearful, nighttime, dark places, destroying anyone who opposes him.

Most Hated/Dislikes: Draconic halflings, royal families who believe they are more powerful than any god, daytime, any kind of light, loud and obnoxious people,

Goals/Ambitions: To reawaken and regain his former glory. Also, wants to shroud the world in darkness and enslave all mortals.

Strengths: Lokir has many strengths, because he is a dragon and a shadow being. This gives him many variations of abilities not known to man.

Here are some of his powers:

• Shadow Manipulation: Can create, shape, and manipulate shadows at his own will. Is able to summon teleportation portals, deadly shadowed servants or allies, tentacles or chains to attack or bind something, and summoning weapons.
  • Darkness Empowerment: Becomes more stronger, faster, durable ect. when coming in contact with darkness.
  • Darkness 'Mist': Is able to blanket an entire city/town/region in shadows. He rarely uses this because it alerts others of his presence.
  • Shadow Camouflage: Can shroud himself in shadows and become completely invisible. He can only use this when near or in shadows.
  • Darkness Aura: Can coat himself in darkness allowing him to give off an aura of malicious energy that causes immediate fear in others. This is also an advantage in battle, as it can deflect a few attacks.
  • Spell of Hiding: Lokir can perform this spell on himself so no one can detect his magical presence. Even the most powerful of magic users can not see through this spell, let alone know it had been cast in the first place.
  • Banishment: He can psychically remove anyone or anything from a specific place, and put them where he pleases. But there are two sides to this power. He can either simply teleport them using shadows, or, he can speak in an ancient tongue and have his shadows engulf them. When the shadows have engulfed the victim completely, they will be ripped apart and evaporated into smoke, possibly turning into a shadow themselves.
  • Night Vision: Has the ability to see clearly in the dark.
  • Shadow Magic: Can create and control wicked creatures, cast powerful spells, and harness dark magical energies by speaking in an ancient Draconic language.
  • Shapeshifting: Can shift into certain forms of animals and people. (Also includes Nemesis Shifting, which is taking the form of someone's worst fear)
  • Breathing Fire: Like most dragons, Abraxus can breathe fire. But it isn't normal fire. It is called Dark fire, and it is known to be extremely dangerous, as it has a mind of it's own after being let out. It can morph into a sinsister creature, or burn everything in it's wake. Once the fire has engulfed something completely, that thing/person will turn into a wisp of shadow. (It can be put out like a normal fire, however.)
  • Cosmic Awareness: In his dragon form, Lokir is given this power. Can track a person from thousands of miles away, detect potential deadly illnesses in others, and sense anything that could be a threat.
  • Retrocognition: Can see into the past of another. He looks for the memories that are the most painful. He can do this by simply touching someone.
  • Power of the Ancients: Lastly, he can speak a Draconic language that is specifically meant to cause destruction/natural disasters. This power is basically made up of ancient spells that can only be used by a god. It is extremely powerful and destructive.

Weaknesses: Lokir does not have many known weaknesses, but his biggest, and most effective weakness is Light spells and users who can manipulate light. Because most people throughout the land have this power, he has to be extra careful. However, Light manipulation only works on him if he is in human or shadow being form.

Fears: Losing all power, or being defeated.

Hobbies/Interests: Meditation and practicing dark magic.

Regular Routine: Simply meditating on the tip of the biggest mountain in Nordheim.

Philosophy of Life: "Mortals are nothing more than puppets on a string, and I, am their puppeteer."

Attitude Toward Death: "I was born in the darkest flames of the Underworld. I am death."

Religion/Beliefs: He is a lord. He does not worship anyone or anything. But Lokir does have a view of the entire world as a place of stasis, where nothing evolves or changes.

Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: When in battle, if he is in shadow form, he does this strange thing where he laughs hysterically when being attacked. But that is only because he cannot control his insanity at that time.

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Does not have one.

Education/Special Training: Lived in the Underworld for thousands and thousands of years. He was taken under the wing of his father, who taught him everything he knows now.

Place/Type of Residence: He lives in the shadows. But as a dragon, he lives on the very tip of an ancient mountain in Nordheim.

Memberships: He is acquainted with some of the most powerful Draconic lords and dragons throughout the world of Hyperboria. It would be best not to get on his bad side because of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrMopp said:
He walked up a safe distance behind her, not bothering to set up an illusionary avatar. It was unlikely that that would fool her. "So," he said out loud. "From the looks of it, you've managed to weaponize a Draconic Sol Orb. I must say, quite impressive. A little crass in my opinion, but still impressive. Now, I must know, why would a mage with such connection to magic pervert the art of it in such a way?"
The girl turned and looked around, trying to find who had just spoken before spotting the old fox. "A talking fox? Ah, you must be a Kitsune! Well isn't this an honor."

There was a loud cracking from above as the tower's roof collapsed, revealing the glowing orb of magma. "The art? I suppose most people who are good at their trade would consider what they do an art." She said, staring up at the orb. "For me however, it is merely a means to an end. What that end is I haven't the foggiest. The b*** has told me anything yet."

Speaking of-

~my apologies little sorceress but your sol orb is a worthy sacrifice to the greater good. ~

~I don't think that "the greater good" are words that should ever fall from your lips.~ she shot back, quite annoyed by this second interference ~Now what the hell are you planning?~

-------------------------------------------

Lineal grinned as Argo opened up his eyes. "Welcome back to the world of the living, big guy."

Gray lifted his eyebrows. "Magic ISN't your passion? I'm shocked! I can see that you have natural talent but that-" he motioned towards the Orb "-That take serious skill! I can't say I agree with its current application but I MUST ask, where did you learn...?" He stopped and cocked his head. There was a thread attached to her and a faint whisper traveling along it. "Sorry, am I interrupting a conversation?"

Gray lifted his eyebrows. "Magic ISN't your passion? I'm shocked! I can see that you have natural talent but that-" he motioned towards the Orb "-That take serious skill! I can't say I agree with its current application but I MUST ask, where did you learn...?" He stopped andcocked his head at her. There was a thread attached to her and a faint whisper traveling along it. "Sorry, am I interrupting a conversation?"

"destroy the orb and find the girl. Tail her, but do not let yourself be seen. She will kill you." The Guild Master seemed a bit lost in thought as she told Kalth his instructions. Something was not quite right, but he would follow orders without fail. "Yes. I will do what I can." He turned away from the Guild Master, himself too lost in thought. After this job is done...I have some research to do...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A
rgo looked around him in a dazed and confused manner, his entire body hurt like hell, but was numb at the same time. It was quite the strange feeling. Eva and that boy loomed above him, smiling like they won something. "Wha-What happened? Where might we be?" His voice was hoarse, and it hurt to speak. There was a lot of pain. He tried moving his arm, but a strange cracking noise was only heard.

(Sorry guys, due to the site merge it took forever for me to get back on. I had a lot of connection problems.)

The air grew still. Almost too still.

The city of Tarantia sit in ruins, the monsters who once roamed it's streets mysteriously vanished from sight. Roofs had crumbled, the streets were littered with rotting corpses, and the wind began to chill. A blonde elven woman stood in the middle of this destruction, her gaze squinted and slightly alert all at the same time. She scanned the clearing around her as if searching for something. Her leaf green eyes settled on an empty alleyway in front of her, somewhat untouched by the chaos from earlier. Ayrenn stared into the shadows for a moment, hearing the distant cry of a whimpering animal.

As soon as the sound filled her pointed ears, the assassin broke into a run, disappearing into the shadows and kneeling down into the dirt. Faren lay in front of her, bloody patches and soil tainting the soft fur underneath his rib cage. He breathed slowly, his piercing blue eyes glancing up at the assassin helplessly. Lupus sat not too far away, his paws clawing at the ground in a nervous state.

"It's okay, Faren. You're going to be alright." Ayrenn whispered comfortingly to the wolf. He began whimpering noisily, as if the sound of her voice caused him to regain himself. Leaning down and slipping her arms under him, she scooped him up and began carrying the huge wolf out of the darkness. Lupus followed from behind, eyeing the area cautiously as if the danger were still near.

The woman's face remained emotionless, a silent panic hidden in the green hues of her eyes. The familiar figures of Eva, Argo... And was that... The prince?! A wicked grin appeared on her lips as she approached the group, but she quickly dissolved the expression as she came closer.

"Are you guys okay?" The assassin asked, her eyes flicking back and forth from face to face. She looked over at Argo, who seemed to be confused as hell, and also in quite a lot of pain. It seemed he had just waken up from something.

"In Tarantia. The golems attacked, remember?" Ayrenn muttered with an arched eyebrow.

The woman's concern quickly dispersed, however, when Faren began to growl softly in her arms. Faren stared directly at Lineal, his yellow eyes full of aggression, despite his current condition. He remembered the prince from before, and he was about to tear him to shreds. Ayrenn felt the wolf's body tense up, as if he were to lunge for the prince. Furrowing her brows, the elf ran a gentle hand across his soft face, smiling slightly when the wolf closed his eyes in relaxation. He instantly began ignoring the prince. Glancing up, she whipped her eyes towards Eva. The smile was no longer lingering on her lips.

"Would you mind telling me where Grey is?" Ayrenn explained in a hurried tone, the black wolf beside her staring at Argo.

Eva didn't waste any time, so beyond relived that Argo was alive, let alone sane again. She held Argos face between her hand and kissed him.

_#_#_#

Theron snarled suddenly, smelling that woman. No! She could not be allowed to kill the boy!

the leaves fallen to the ground were windswept under Her feet as she left Kalth To his own devices and sprinted down the street till she could see the operate hairs on her head, and came to a graceful stop. Her last few steps were politely slow as she joined the company, lip curling at the sight of the ginger trollop kissing the now lucid Argo. She would be having a talk with the sisterhood.

her voice was saccharine with false politeness. "Ayrenn. What a surprise seeing you here!" She smiled, not bothering to even try to make it appear genuine. "you look so much better fed these days." (sorry its so short. at party)

The wind suddenly began to blow, the brown and green leaves being swooped up into it's spindly fingers. It carried them into the sky, disappearing into the plains of Oblivion as the wind blew them away. The sudden chill alerted the assassin, and she found her eyes beginning to squint as the distant sounds of footsteps began to approach. The black wolf beside the elf, with his piercing yellow eyes, swiveled around as the figure began to become recognizable. Almost immediately, the usual calm mannered Lupus, curled his lip into a snarl and flashed the woman his pearly fangs. Snapping his teeth angrily, the wolf protectively positioned himself in front of Ayrenn, the hair on his spine jutting out like a porcupine.

The assassin, now very aware of the person behind her, twisted her expression into a sickening smile.

"Ayrenn. What a surprise seeing you here! You look so much better fed these days."

A woman exclaimed behind her, a tone of false politeness in her voice. Ayrenn's muscles tensed as she felt Faren began to squirm in her grasp, growling and snarling loudly at the woman. With a soft snicker, the assassin turned towards the woman, a look of pure fire in her eyes.

"Hello, Theron. How interesting it is to see you here. Where have you been lurking nowadays, hmm? The sewers, perhaps? Ya know, from far away, you really do look like a scrawny little rat." Ayrenn spat her name like venom, ignoring the insult Theron had shot at her. She stared straight into the woman's eyes, a challenge gleaming in the green hues. Lupus continued to growl, pacing back and forth while not taking his eyes off the woman once.

The assassin laughed, completely amused with the way this woman carried herself. The way she walked, hid her hatred with fake respect...

What a p*nsy. Ayrenn grinned at the thought, causing another snicker to escape her pink lips. She found herself wondering why this woman was so quick to approach her. As if Ayrenn were near something Theron so wanted to protect.

And that's when it hit her.

The prince...
The elf thought in her mind, smiling like a witch who had just unlocked the secrets of the universe. She glanced over to Lineal, and than back to Theron, flashing her a look that said:

'I see now.'

Her smile widened.

Trina Lycus

Date of Birth (& age): 16

Place of Birth:

Species/Racial Origin: Human

Community Status: Redneck tomboy.

Language: Common.

Family/Friends: Three brothers + mom

Height: 5 ft 6 in.

Weight: I value my life so I didn't ask.

Hair: brown and wavy down to her neck

Eyes: Brown

Detailed Physical Description: she isn't particularly muscular but is fairly fit.

Typical Clothing/Equipment:

•backpack

•coat

•5 knifes

•20 silver

•2 tomahawk.

•crossbow/10 bolts

•silver bracelet

•portable hole (or bag of holding, can't decide).

As far a clothes, plain cotton shirt and pants, and leather boots.

LarryElmoreFemaleArcher.jpg.html

Personality/Attitude: a teenager with a chip on her shoulder. She is competitive, rowdy, fiercely independent, but also distrustful and impatient.

Skills/Talents: Wilderness survival, trapping, wrestling, bull whip, knife throwing, tomahawk throwing, spear throwing, fist fighting, and distance spitting.

Favorites/Likes: the outdoors

Most Hated/Dislikes: city folk and girly-girl stuff

Goals/Ambitions:

Strengths: aggressive and independent, but at the same time loyal to her companions.

Weaknesses: insecure teenager, thinks the world is out to get her, has anger issues, and her tendency to question authority gets her in trouble. She is also illiterate.

Fears: being weak

Hobbies/Interests: hunting, competitive sports, and long hikes

Regular Routine:

Philosophy of Life: "You think I'm unladylike? Well two words, Bucko. Screw. You. I ain't gonna be normal anyway so why should I try?"

Attitude Toward Death: she's a tough girl.

Religion/Beliefs: worships Diana as her patron deity

Strange Behaviors: you'll have to see for your self.

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable experience: Her fathers death.

Education/Special Training: none,

Place/Type of Residence: Trina lives in a remote cabin with her mother and brothers.

Place of Work: in the woods (duh)

Work-related Skills: she can cook, sew, skin, and she would make a fine butcher.

Theron's expression remained impassive and mildly friendly. Ayrenn never understood the intricacies of polite society. no doubt the woman thought her cowardly for acting civil towards her, the savage. Theron was only polite to those she despised. It was strictly with...closer acquaintances that she permitted herself to outwardly insult. They knew that it was all in good humor...however dark it was. But perhaps...perhaps she did know the bitch well enough to bend the rules of political hopscotch.

"I am here on behalf of the guild, cordially inviting you to kindly fuck off our target." her voice was low, secretive; but not enough to escape the ears of said boy. It was a warning, a sporting chance one might say. 'leave now, and live another day'. She was an honorable woman, in a loose sense. Linial would now know she was after his head, but at least he would be temporarily out of ayrenns reach.

Therons tone, and stance was nonchalant, making it clear that she deemed ayren a less than threatening opponent. "I would hate for a rogue assassin like yourself to have to answer to the steel of the entire guild. it is because of my tolerance, that you aren't blacklisted in our books." she smiled as if to a child, and her tone was that of a chastising mother. "please, dont make me regret it."

___-----_____-----_____

(Eva's still snoggin our favorite merrymaker)

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Theron

Date of Birth (& age): unknown

Place of Birth: Menzoberanzan

Species/Racial Origin: Drow

Social Class/Community Status: assassin guild master/ undercover high priestess of Lolth

Language: Drow, common, elf, draconian

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: none, but commonly summons spiders

Physical Description

tumblr_moi2o8ZCGB1rwb6ido1_1280.jpg

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 100lbs

Hair: silver

Eyes: yellow

Limb Dexterity: agile, non acrobatic

Detailed Physical Description: her hair is always worn loose under her hood, which she rarely lowers, nor does she remove her mask outside the possibility of battle, when both hinder her strike accuracy. Her skin is a very dark purple, very nearly black, and her eyes shift to red with black sclera when casting ritual spells. She is rather un emotive during battle, suppressing all emotion.

Typical Clothing/Equipment: Her armor is Damascus steel as are her weapons. It allows her to weave spells into the metal for protection and added damage.

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: evil, plain and simple. She tends to be polite to the people she doesn't like, considering it a social barrier. She doesn't bother with it amongst those she considers allies.

Skills/Talents: antagonizing her opponents into blind, dumb rage. Cleric magic of the highest skill. Specializes in sacrificial magic, and smaller weapons like daggers and short swords.

Favourites/Likes: herself, her goddess, death, watching others suffer, spiders, owls.

Most Hated/Dislikes: arynn, snakes, daylight, morals, low quality food.

Goals/Ambitions: to become a goddess of death.

Strengths: mind magic, manipulative, craftiness, ambidextrous, ruthlessness

Weaknesses: arrogance

Fears: ironically she fears that which she wants to become.

Hobbies/Interests: torture, recreational possession

Regular Routine: none

Philosophy of Life: I am become death.

Attitude Toward Death: not obvious enough yet?

Religion/Beliefs: Lolth, self worship.

Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: likes to finish a kill with taking a bite out of her opponents heart, believing it to be an act of eating their soul

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: when Lolth promised her immortality in good firm, should she assist in a task

Education/Special Training: priestess.training, magic, advanced combat and war strategy, emotional conditioning

Place/Type of Residence: her cave, the Temple, the guild houses

Place of Work: wherever

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Korin

Date of Birth (& age): 28

Place of Birth: city of Vernarium

Species/Racial Origin: demon/ half elf

Social Class/Community Status: savage shaman/wanted for murder and massacre

Language: English, Scandinavian, elvish

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: her other two personalities, whom she converses with aloud.

Physical Description

635106-1280x1024-Women-Warriors.jpg

Height:5' 7"

Weight: 120

Hair: auburn

Eyes: one dull green, the other missing and scarred

Limb Dexterity: inhuman

Detailed Physical Description: absolutely marred with scars many of which are self inflicted, one missing eye, she sewed the lids shut until they healed together permanently, her hair is surprisingly well kept, despite the dirt and blood. She appears perpetually amused, a smile only leaving her lips when angry. Even when sad she smiles. When one of her alters comes out is a whole different story.

Typical Clothing/Equipment: scant and eat to move in, she only wears her shirt, loin cloth and bindings to appease the comfort of her companions. She possesses armor for battle, but hasn't ever worn it. It would take a giant of a man to fit upon. She doesn't know why, but something within her refuses to part with it. The same thing goes for her battle ax, which she keeps in a back scabbard. It is her favored weapon and is infused with a sort of consciousness that provides her warning when danger is near. She suspects it contains the soul of its previous weilder.

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: batshit insane. She can't remember why or how she came to be what she is, only that it happened less than a year before. She has an obsessive love for blood, and often shows a pension for watching vampires feed. She has a similar lust for battle, murder, and her personal favorite, massacre. Her first memory is slaughtering an entire town in a fit of rage and anguish. She has two alternate personalities. One of which refuses to be named, and seems to hold all of her past memories. She only comes out with the promise of drinking and merriment. The other calls himself Ogra, and is the comforting voice in her ear when the loneliness becomes too much. He never takes over the body.

Despite her bloodthirsty nature, if she decides she likes you, she's actually quite friendly.

Skills/Talents: very few in number.however she is good at most things pertaining to battle, and healing. Also, demon magic. Specifically fire based.

Favourites/Likes: death, distraction, blood, ballads, prefers her meat raw.

Most Hated/Dislikes: pity, those who try to "tame the demon", being preached to, spiders.

Goals/Ambitions: none to speak of really, but she wouldn't mine getting her memories back.

Strengths: firmly stands with her opinions, berzerker rage, infallibility to death other than by beheading.

Weaknesses: insanity. Her lust for blood hinders her ability to make stable friendships

Fears: being alone

Hobbies/Interests: killing, crafting clay and wood, feathers (oohoohoo feathers !! So floooooaty)

Regular Routine: whatever sits her rather "flippy floppy fancy" as she calls it.

Philosophy of Life: well...it can't exactly kill me...why not?

Attitude Toward Death: death is a bitch. No, really. she's a f**king bitch.

Religion/Beliefs: none really

Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: can licking the blood from her enemies and shivering with delight be considered strange behavior?

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: her first massacre.

Education/Special Training: none she can recall, but she must have if her expert knowledge of healing herbs and magic is anything to go by.

Place/Type of Residence: never sleeps in the same place twice.

Status of towns folk

Average citizens: devastated

Dead people: dead

Abigail: shaken and armed with a frying pan

Lucine: thanking his lucky star that Gray bewitched the counter

Fish monger: shaken, nearly got killed by a Fish golem.

Carpenter: that beautiful mahogany desk that he had put so much love and dedication into just tried to kill him. I think he needs a hug.

Stable boy: catching flys

Horses: let's just say, Stable boy has some more cleaning to doo (I mean, do)

City militia, perplexed and riled up

Captain of the guard: thinking he picked a bad day to quit smoking

Smithy McSmackhammer: died happy

Argos buddy's: feasting at Koldos table

Priest: in a better place

Tax collector: not so much

Local mortician: grinning like an idiot

(Basically exactly how I felt. xDDD The one about the dead people had me dying for whatever reason.) (Ba dum tss.)

MrMopp said:
Gray lifted his eyebrows. "Magic ISN't your passion? I'm shocked! I can see that you have natural talent but that-" he motioned towards the Orb "-That take serious skill! I can't say I agree with its current application but I MUST ask, where did you learn...?" He stopped andcocked his head at her. There was a thread attached to her and a faint whisper traveling along it. "Sorry, am I interrupting a conversation?"
"... Apparently not." The child growled, having not received a response. "If you will excuse me, it seems that I have somewhere that I need to be." The girl then ran off.

Behind her the Sol Orb continued to grow, engulfing the top of the tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lineal was already very nevous when the crazy wolf lady had shown up but the Drow chick announcing that her guild was after his head really put him on edge. "Fedaron hired an assasin's guild? He must be getting desperate." Of course he was. Fedaron couldn't become king of Zingara until the last of the royal bloodline was dead and Lineal had been evading him for the last eight years. His patience was sure to be wearing thin.

Mousey wandered over to the nasty fish human, remembering he'd seen a giant fish monster explode earlier. Ahhh yes here were the remains. He quickly trotted over to the largest fish, the one that had served as the monsters head. With a surprising show of strength, he bit into the tender aromatic meat at the middle and picked it up, out at least a third of it, the trail and head were still firmly on the ground as he practically skips over to that shiny red tower. His meals scales glittered nicely in its demonic red light.

Gray was not done with her. He ran up beside her. "So what is your end that you are working towards?Money? Or do you trust your associate enough to do as she asks (which as a cleric, I can respect.)" 

Beaurmont said:
(Basically exactly how I felt. xDDD The one about the dead people had me dying for whatever reason.) (Ba dum tss.)
(Ohhhhh you deserve death for that joke)

*Kalth is making his way towards the orb, the city is indeed large.*

--------------------------------------------------------

**** had just woke up from what he would call a terrible nightmare, to suddenly be kissed by some...girl. It wasn't bad in the slightest, he felt a warm tingle spread through him. When the woman retracted from his face she held a gentle smile, she seemed tired, worn out. **** was confused to say the least. "I...what did I deserve to get such a kiss lass?" He asked shifting his back up a bit, grunting at the pain. "On another note...who are you?" Better yet...who am I? His head hurt to no end, and his body felt as if he fell off a cliff. "What...be I doin' here?"

(unexpected plot twist!!! Omg!!!)

Eva blinked in mild confusion, and her expression changed from hurt to severe concern in a matter of a second. She moved one hand up into Argos hair and felt plenty of swollen bumps. With the concussion these would cause, its no surprise he's temporarily discombobulated. 'at least' she thought, 'I hope its temporary...'

"that's not important right now, Argo." She spoke in as soothing a voice as she could and skilled, though it looked somewhat pained. "you have a severe concussion. Is...is there anything you remember at all?" Eva struggled to stay calm. This was way beyond serious.

*I'll leave Kalth alone for a bit till perhaps Ian and Mop can act*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"that's not important right now, Argo." The woman before him said in a soothing voice, she seemed a bit hurt by ****'s words. Who...who be this Argo? He turns his head around, trying to get a feel of the area around him. Just where was ****? His head hurt the more he thought about it. "you have a severe concussion. Is...is there anything you remember at all?" She asks a bit panicked. **** Looked back at the woman, he body seemed a bit beat up, it gave a deep pain to ****'s chest. "I...remember nothing love. Just...arggh...nothing..." He whispered, rubbing his forhead. As **** went on sitting in pain he felt a dark presence behind him. He turned his attention to the two women starring each other down, both with dark grins on their faces. Just where the hell am I?

Eva nodded, took out a small bag of oak powder and poured it into a hip flask if water. "I'll try to make this as easy as possible then." She spoke gently to hide the tremor from her voice. Depending on the severity of the damage, Argo may have lost a great deal more than his name. Training, muscle memory...all of it could be lost in a worst case scenario. But....that awful past...perhaps....perhaps this was a blessing in disguise?

She then removed a pinch of a very smelly ground up substance, adding it to the mix before ripping off a good chunk of her loin cloth and pouring it over the strip. "your name is Argo." She began. "there was an attack on the town. And we fought through it along with several others. You were magnificent." i allow myself a find smile, remembering how you looked in the midst of battle as I place the cloth onto his forehead, and slowly dab the bump there. I decide not to mention your...psychotic break, id that's even what it was. "Though...it seems that you may have come out of it a little worse for wear."

**** gently rubbed his head with his...rather massive hand. Just...how large am I? He began taking glances at his body, the shape and physique leaving him in a state of awe. ****'s muscles had muscles. After zoning out for a moment he looked back at the pretty lady, still caring to his beaten and bruised body. "Why...am...I so huge? And...hurt?" Smoke rising from the area around him caught his eye, large pillars of dark gray fumes from homes. "What...happened here? Who...were we fighting?" It wasn't just the general area, the more he looked, the more **** found. It was everywhere, everything was covered in smoke and fire. (Have to get back in the mood, little rusty. x3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back