• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy As We Knew It

Alex refuses the call.

Everybody he loves dies.

Still refuses the call.

And that's the world's shortest tutorial on how not to be a superhero.

Oh my, you may definitely consider me interested. I love the far-reaching scope of this role play, and the sheer amount of impact decisions have on the story. Can't say I've ever seen anything like it.

Lol I reread the post and it was cause they haven't looked at this yet. I felt stupid and deleted my post lickity-split.

Ire posted something, then Alex posted something. Ire reread the topic, got a clearer head, and deleted his (her?) previous post so Alex now looks schizoid, much to everyone's dismay.

Watching for interest, though not entirely certain what/where I would like to join in :3

Now his post is gone too, so now I look like I'm hallucinating, much to everyone's jollies

-giggle-

Alright, well, now that we figured that out we can all calm our tits.

And I'm glad you're at least watching, Sticky!

STOP

Let's give it a rest for a little bit out of respect to all of our notifs~. I'm not angry, just letting you all know.

Lol, tell me about it. That's what I get for binge-joining 10 different RPs over the last week, some of them with multiple characters xD

Dusky it's cool xD

I'll just silence my phone and sleep.

But in the interest of not making this post self centered...

If you're really wishing to avoid them you could do a group message to discuss it.

Already scrounging my brain for character ideas, heheh...or ones I can re-use.

Eeee, nothing's even happened and I'm already super excited. |D

Look like a far-reaching cool idea, but I haven't been much for war rps >8[7

Guess I could be one of them villager peoples. Dunnooo tho.

No worries, Kagu, I've definitely already garnered enough interest to run it assuming everyone follows through. If you're not interested, you're not interested. Though I would of course be quite happy to have you on board~

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Uncertainty of character, considering that what I usually have in mind skirts the edge of what is considered 'orthodox'.

Participating in two RPs, only recently recovered from sickness.

Temptation, possibility to RP with old acquaintances again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back