• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy As We Knew It

Unorthodox, hm? I maaaayyyy have something for you. I hadn't intended on making it a facet, but if you decide to make time for it, PM me. Let's say it involves... Legends nobody really believes and people who aren't quite what they appear.

Elle says she's interested~.

(Totally not trying to tempt you or anything.)

Dusky shouldn't you be asleep! I swear you're nocturnal.

Also your previous post has officially intrigued me.

Sorry Atom! UK gets a special exception here because it's my game and I can be an evil tyrant if I want to!

*joins the revolution, starts building colonies, becomes independant nation from UK, lines every street with McDonald's and Wal-Mart*
f765aa7cf727808b2177092e90d5d3fdc20e4f511f8b314a0cbcfaa177216cd7.jpg

Dusky said:
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
ugais no
*topples tyrant's self-made statues and declares Tuesday nights "Free Tacos Tuesday"!*

*faulty government collapses and gets sold to China due to debts and things, comes crawling back to UK for Fish&Chips and a good ol' cuppa*

Maybe I think we should keep political issues outta this, eh? *proceeds to join this RP as a Councilmember and try to build medieval fast food chains across the country*

Stickdom said:
*faulty government collapses and gets sold to China due to debts and things, comes crawling back to UK for Fish&Chips and a good ol' cuppa*
Maybe I think we should keep political issues outta this, eh? *proceeds to join this RP as a Councilmember and try to build medieval fast food chains across the country*
Dude we outta make medieval business partners!

Yay!

So are there gonna be "races" in this, Dusk? Or is it just hoomans running around flailing swords and stuff?

From my notes:

Races

Humans

While doubtless humans need little explanation given that you are one, it can be said that they are by far the most common of beings, accompanied by only one other race that they know of. They are incredibly prejudiced to this race. Humans are nigh impossible to make generalizations about - they come in a huge variety, no two being the same.

Shapeshifters

Shapeshifters are a little understood race. Though some whisper that they are actually the Hidden Ones, mythical creatures that could take any form, nobody knows for sure where they come from or why they have the power to change from their default human form into the form of an animal. This seems to happen when they do not intend it to, on occasion, such as times of exhaustion or high stress. They can also use this power at will. This race is incredibly, incredibly rare, or at least seems to be, and they tend to live hiding their condition, as humans are positively vitriolic towards them. As such, many hold a deep-seated resentment against humans.

I'll be accepting exactly one shapeshifter. Two if you're stubborn and manage to really impress me. They're meant to be bloody rare.

I feel like I could be interested in that, but I also feel like all the better people are gonna beat me out xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back