• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern As the days grow colder, lets write something beautiful together

somewhatdamaged19

Hi, lovely Roleplayers!

I am Layla, 30 something form the Uk, I stumbled across this site after searching the net for some roleplay partners and not having much luck at all :(, anyway, now that i am here I am hoping to find a few awesome people who I can write with and build a story that I can fangirl over - yes I do that and no i am not ashamed of it haha.

As you will probably figure, I am useless at talking about myself and so this thread will be a constant work in progress whilst I figure how best to phrase things or I actually am able to process the "I want to roleplay" jumble that is in my head :), that being said I am looking for mainly romance, but darker more mature themes, I have very few limits or triggers and I love characters with issues, flaws and baggage, mine are usually that way too and I like the challenge, but that being said I do not want a roleplay that is just romance, I love a slow burn, drama, heartache and basically putting these poor guys through hell and back.

I would love to find some partners who are able to write a decent amount, not asking for a novel, but I struggle and lose interest if it is really short replies, I want something that keeps on giving and in turn I will be doing the same, so be prepared to handle that, I love having a partner who can keep up with me :)..
I am open to pairings and roles although I am ideally looking for MXF and although I can play the M lead I would like a chance of playing the F too. FXF is something that I have done and did enjoy but might need to be convinced with an awesome story, the same goes for doubling.
I use character sheets and realistic images and would ask that you do the same please, odd I know but I just can't get into a RP if it is anime or a drawing :/

That pretty much sums up my pretty rubbish thread, See I told you I suck ant things like that but hopefully it has not put you off, I am a nice person really :D just hop into my IM box and lets plot... I have cookies ;)

Hugs,
Layla

Hi I’m interested :)
Do you have any ideas in particular? You can pm me if you want!

Hello! Still interested? I've been craving a good romance rp, so if you're still interested, maybe you can shoot me a PM?

Trying to step back into roleplaying and I'm interested. Shoot me a message if theres anything you want to maybe start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back