• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arya's Voyage Beyond the Map (OC x Canon) (GoT Roleplay)

sunshine_child

No rest for the wicked
Hello! Wicked Witch here. Last night, I watched the final episode of Game of Thrones and it was amazing. I wish there was more, maybe a five or ten years later kind of thing, see how Westeros had prospered and bloomed.

One part the really piqued my interested was what happened to Arya, what she found while travelling West. So I thought, why not do a roleplay of it? Create a new and exciting place with a partner or two.

My general rules are below -

1. If you're going to ghost, please don't, let me know that you're not interested or you're bored or whatever the reason is, I'll understand. If you don't let me know, I'll be waiting, forever, until I'm old and wrinkled- so let me know.

2. Communication is important, if you don't like the way the plot is going, tell me and we can change it.

3. I love when the replies are readable and not all over the place, meaning, decent grammar and spelling. My starters are usually 1000 words per character then I write roughly between 500-700 for normal, it depends on your reply. If you feel you can't match that, it's fine, but at least give me a decent 2-3 paragraphs to work with.

4. I do not roleplay really dark themes, such as suicide, abuse in detail (It can be mentioned and if needed, apart of your character's background or history, but not in detail or apart of the plot)

I'd like to play Arya, I'd be better at that than playing an OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back