• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Army of the Southern Cross

"Last one! Once hes done hit the elevator!" heinrich spoke, moved and fired upon the the last MPA with his gunpod, aiming to try and take it out of the fight with a well placed burst.

Critical Strike! The shot punches a hole through the enemy unit, causing it to explode violently.

There are still the six infantrymen, but they are not the same level of threat that the Powered Armor was.

AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight is up

23 - Moira 95/40/45 [3]
22 - Marcus [2] 40/0/0
21 - Heinrich [2]
17 - Adrian [1] <====

10 - Infantry 1-3 [2]
8 - Fia [1]
7 - Infantry 4-6 [1]
6 - Eric 120/0/0 [1]

"Right! Major threats are down, let's head out. I'll just try to scare these daft idiots away from us..."

Adrian took a quick aim towards the infantry with his gun pod and fired before making his way to the lifts with the team.

The soldier in his lightweight armor tries to dodge out of the way, but Adrian manages to track on him and scores a solid hit with his gun pod.

In response to that, the three return fire at Adrian. They will hit unless you dodge or parry.

At the end of this round of actions, everyone but Eric will be at the lift to the Observation Bubble. Eric is trailing along behind, and will be there by Adrian's next action.

Silanon Silanon is up, and AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight has a defense to declare.

23 - Moira 95/40/45 [3]
22 - Marcus [2] 40/0/0
21 - Heinrich [2]
17 - Adrian [2]

10 - Infantry 1 [3] damaged
10 - Infantry 2-3 [2]
8 - Fia [1] <====
7 - Infantry 4-6 [1]
6 - Eric 120/0/0 [1]

Despite the volume of fire against you, Adrian is able to evade successfully

Silanon Silanon is up

23 - Moira 95/40/45 [3]
22 - Marcus [2] 40/0/0
21 - Heinrich [2]
17 - Adrian [3]

10 - Infantry 1 [3] damaged
10 - Infantry 2-3 [2]
8 - Fia [1] <====
7 - Infantry 4-6 [1]
6 - Eric 120/0/0 [1]

"Leaving lost fights hasn't really been on their agenda thus far - so be it." Once more, one of the main cannons roars as Fia takes aim at the damaged foe, trying to finish him off.

Fia aims and lets a burst off, but the infantry man dodges out of the way.

The next three troopers pull back a bit, looking for some cover to keep between you and them. One of the three can be seen shouting into his radio, most likely calling for back-up.

Eric backpedals, but continues to lay down fire with one of his big guns into the troops. He hits the damaged Infantry 1, and his cannon blasts him into pieces.

Psychie Psychie is up

23 - Moira 95/40/45 [3] <====
22 - Marcus [2] 40/0/0
21 - Heinrich [2]
17 - Adrian [3]

10 - Infantry 2-3 [2]
8 - Fia [2]
7 - Infantry 4-6 [2]
6 - Eric 120/0/0 [2]

Taking the point, Moira leaps her tank into the lift heading up to the observation bubble to hold it in place until the rest of the team is in position on it with her. If she manages to see a opening to fire at Infantryman 2 with her rifle.
Sorry I took so long to post! I completely forgot that I was up until I checked back in here. I got the alert, but I just put it off, planning on coming back to it later and I spaced it.

The shot flies out, but with practiced ease, the trooper ducks under the shot and dodges. But, the good news is that you have managed to get onto the lift, and you're holding it in place until everyone is on it with you. Eric is still the tail end of the train, but he's still backing up to you.
Sorry I took so long to post! I completely forgot that I was up until I checked back in here. I got the alert, but I just put it off, planning on coming back to it later and I spaced it.
No worries! Everyone has Real Life out there, keeping us distracted from the goodness of gaming!

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R is up next

23 - Moira 95/40/45 [4]
22 - Marcus [2] 40/0/0 <====
21 - Heinrich [2]
17 - Adrian [3]

10 - Infantry 2 [3]
10 - Infantry 3 [2]
8 - Fia [2]
7 - Infantry 4-6 [2]
6 - Eric 120/0/0 [2]

"Wow, these guys really can't take a message and bugger off, can they? Guess they will have to learn the hard way." grumbles Marcus as he takes a position on the side of the lift in order to supply covering fire for the rest of the team. Focusing on the first enemy he sees, Marcus squeezes off a shot towards Infantry 2.

This time, perhaps the soldier was not expecting to be shot at again, or maybe, he just didn't see it, but he gets tagged by Marcus in the armor on his chest. It will take a bit more punishment to get him out of the fight, but you're making progress.

You are now on the lift with Moira.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up

23 - Moira 95/40/45 [4]
22 - Marcus [3] 40/0/0
21 - Heinrich [2] <====
17 - Adrian [3]

10 - Infantry 2 [3] injured
10 - Infantry 3 [2]
8 - Fia [2]
7 - Infantry 4-6 [2]
6 - Eric 120/0/0 [2]

"Everyone on! We don't have time to waste!" Heinrich called to the others as he made his way onto the lift. For his parting shot he fired a burst on the injured infantry 2.

This time, the trooper sees the weapon fire and dives to the side just in time, but he is no longer in any position to be able to attack back this round.

AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight is up

23 - Moira 95/40/45 [4]
22 - Marcus [3] 40/0/0
21 - Heinrich [3]
17 - Adrian [3] <====

10 - Infantry 2 [4] injured
10 - Infantry 3 [2]
8 - Fia [2]
7 - Infantry 4-6 [2]
6 - Eric 120/0/0 [2]

"We heard you the first time, Doc! It's these daft morons that just won't listen!" Adrian made his way to the lift in order to quickly join up with the team. He turns around and fires his gun pod as a simple proper good bye to the good soldiers that took the time to accommodate them. "So long you bloody pillocks!"

Adrian manages to score a solid hit on the one soldier that had taken a hit already, and your shot knocks him to the ground, unmoving.

At this point, everyone is on the lift as Eric continues to back up slowly. Since the controls of the lift are slightly above your reach, a short jump up is needed to activate it. Once that is done, you begin to rise with a smooth, quick speed to the Observation Bubble.

As the doors open up at the top, you see a small platform with four Zentraedi standing on it. Two of them are clearly guards in lightweight armor, but the other two look to be the ship Captain and his second in command. Neither officer are wearing any armor. The guards are on either side of the doorway you are now standing in, the second in command is seated at a terminal, and the Captain is standing, looking down into the room below at the many holographic displays that fill the air.

You appear to have taken the four Zentraedi by surprise, and you have the jump on them. What do you do?

Adrian manages to score a solid hit on the one soldier that had taken a hit already, and your shot knocks him to the ground, unmoving.

At this point, everyone is on the lift as Eric continues to back up slowly. Since the controls of the lift are slightly above your reach, a short jump up is needed to activate it. Once that is done, you begin to rise with a smooth, quick speed to the Observation Bubble.

As the doors open up at the top, you see a small platform with four Zentraedi standing on it. Two of them are clearly guards in lightweight armor, but the other two look to be the ship Captain and his second in command. Neither officer are wearing any armor. The guards are on either side of the doorway you are now standing in, the second in command is seated at a terminal, and the Captain is standing, looking down into the room below at the many holographic displays that fill the air.

You appear to have taken the four Zentraedi by surprise, and you have the jump on them. What do you do?
"I think it is in our best interests to keep the officers alive, but the guards pose a clear and urgent threat to our safety. Let's try to eliminate the guards as quickly as possible and then move to restrain the officers." suggested Marcus.

Last edited:
"I think it is in our best interests to keep the officers alive, but the guards pose a clear and urgent threat to our safety. Let's try to eliminate the guards as quickly as possible and then move to restrain the officers." suggested Marcus, "Perhaps we could pull the guards into the elevator to subdue them first to avoid alerting the captain."
OOC You already have the attention of all four Zentraedi on the platform, and, just from a size point of view, pulling the two guards into the lift with you is not likely to happen. They are nearly twice as tall as you.

OOC You already have the attention of all four Zentraedi on the platform, and, just from a size point of view, pulling the two guards into the lift with you is not likely to happen. They are nearly twice as tall as you.
I'll edit it

"Keep your guns on the guards, we're gonna bring a quick end to this. You guys ready to follow my lead? We're going in hot and ready. Don't be afraid to tout your cannons, scare em shitless if you have to. " the man spoke to the others before raising his gunpod.

"On me!" he rushed into the room from the elevator and pointed his gun directly towards the captain. "Everyone disarm and get on the ground now! Any wrong moves and you're a new paint job!" he shouted in zentraedi, trying to tap into his ancestral angry German accent. "Keep your arms at the ready folks don't let them outta your sight."

"Work's for me." Adrian followed along with the plan to scare the few Zentraedi they'll encounter. When the team got the drop on them, he trained his gun pod towards one of the guards since Heinrich already has the captain in his sights.

"You better listen, mate. Drop your weapons and we won't have to blow your brains out. It'll be a shame too if you resist...a bloody waste of an effort." He said through his exterior speakers in Zentraedi.

"None of the usual, empty threats, no reinforcements - not even a scratch on our mechas, or this is the end of a very long, fruitless journey. Better listen to the sarge, he doesn't like to bluff." Taking aim at the guard that isn't in Adrian's focus right now, Fia already has the hand in position to fire the big guns if needed. "We do speak your language and just fought our way through your men, so don't try anything foolish."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back