• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

Actually, your next set of opponents only use gun pods that do damage on the same scale as your own gun pods. What makes them deadly is their numbers.
MPATs away!

Wait, didn';t we use them alot last time?

I think so.

in the very least we don't ahve to worry about Queenie getting shot again, can't let the Queen of egypt die on us.

So to conduct this interrogation, should i roll for zentraedi, hes asking Moira for help on this matter.

It is not necessary if you have Moira translate for you. Also, it is possible that some of them speak English.

It is not necessary if you have Moira translate for you. Also, it is possible that some of them speak English.
true, figure getting things down pat with everyone than going for it is helpful.

Quick question about the Zentraedi, I'm getting this feeling from the fact FPAs are much stronger, but do the Females wear the pants in their culture?

Females are almost always officers and ace pilots due to their exceptional reflexes, but males can be in charge of large bodies of troops, too.

So, having Moira will help~!

husah for psychology and it's blessings for manipulating the minds of others!

that came out really evil sounding but who cares!

Females are almost always officers and ace pilots due to their exceptional reflexes, but males can be in charge of large bodies of troops, too.
Don't forget that the highest ranking member of the Zentraedi on Earth is Breetai, and he's a male. Moira is used to being in charge of troops before; she was a Glaug Pilot before making the switch to the side of Earth and humanity.

Anybody mind if heinrich wrings the man out abit for the location of the base?

Oh don't worry, he has a different idea.

Chatter box has a choice of letting his friend die~!

It will certainly help your Intimidation roll . . . .

You can use whichever one has a better roll for you. I had not considered Computer Repair as a available skill to use.

The two of you working together on this will give a bonus. Go ahead and give me a roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back