• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ARK: Survival of the Fittest (Closed)

"Yeah!", Anna cheered, "Let's get the rest of these done and do a test flight!"

Jack looked like a deer in the headlights when Vera actually opened the door, "I didn't think I'd get this far..."

Roan nodded, helping with the other saddles.

"Why are you here?" She asked quietly.

"I wanted to apologize, but," Jack scratched the back of his head, "I already did that, and I didn't have a plan afterwards." He looked down at the floor, "Can we just... pretend today didn't happen?"

Jack nodded, "Thank you." He looked around, "I... you wanna go for a walk?" He took a step to the side as if to offer a hand down the stairs, but hit his head on the low rafters of the porch. "Ow, or a bigger house?"

"I just.. I dont feel well," She answered, "My head kind of hurts.."

Vera hesitated before taking his hand and stepping outside. The baby raptors joined them momentarily before running off to Cherry and Gaia.

Down the slope and along the beach Jack and Vera went walking. "I'm sorry about this morning, that fight was... stupid," Jack shook his head.

Jack sighed, "If it'll make you happy, I'll concede that girls don't have assbones, you have pelvic bones." He wasn't quite sure what that would do, but his understanding of the issue seemed to have stemmed from his challenging Vera's claim that she didn't have any bones in her butt.

Vera shook her head, "Just.. forget it. I dont want to talk about it."

"That's good," so Jack thought. He didn't really like raptors, but Vera knew that already. "I made an anky saddle earlier, if those things are good for metal we'll be able to drop one off at the volcano, keep harvesting the stuff." Smalltalk wasn't his thing,, either.

Vera nodded. She took a breath, "Well. That'll be the whole collection, right?"

"Yeah, I think," Jack nodded, "Metal, flint, stone, thatch, wood, and fiber, there's obsidian up there, too. All we need from there is a source of chitin."

"How do we get that?" She asked. Her voice was still lowered, giving hints that she was still not feeling great.

"Bugs probably," Jack shrugged, "Maybe we can get a breeding pair of giant ants." He glanced over at Vera, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back