• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ARK: Survival of the Fittest (Closed)

"Shh!" Anna shook her head as she rolled onto her knees and then to her feet. "So we've gotta add something to the saddle so it can hold us." They should probably work on that harness first, maybe there was a slot for saddle accessories or something?

"Sleep on it and maybe we will have ideas come morning?" Roan suggested.

"Good idea." It had been a long day, and Anna wasn't very keen on getting back on a bird like that tonight. "Good night, Roan."

Morning came, and for once no one woke up with their implants buzzing. Janus woke Jack up to let her out, and Vera woke up to the baby raptors keening outside her door despite Cherry and Gaia trying to coax them back.

Vera yawned, getting up to check on the baby raptor, who had grown considerably throughout the night. They were now twice their original size and about half the size of the adult raptors, "Hey babies!"

"What?", jack looked over from his porch, "How'd they get so big?" That was quick, and the raptors' maturation bar had lengthened, too.

"Theyre just aging, I guess," She answered, "Good morning, by the way."

"Morning," Jack looked around the camp, then at the tiny workshop, "I guess I should have built that first," he muttered, "If you guys need a place to work, until the actual workshop's built, the first floor in my house can pull that off."

"Thanks, but I think the ones that actually need it right now are still asleep," Vera commented, "I dont have any plans right now."

Jack nodded and headed over to the cooking pot to get some berry paste going for breakfast. "Hopefully it won't take all day."

"Roan found a recipe in a box," Jack pointed at the pile of wolves around Roan's house, "He made it. I think Anna said something about trying her hand at making stuff in the cooking pot."

"It was really good.." He hummed, "I wonder what else we can make."

Jack shrugged as he started cooking the familiar mix of berries, "We'll see, maybe you could make that soap stuff Anna was talking about."

"Yea, I just dont know how to go about doing that." Vera replied, "Any ideas?"

"I dunno," Jack shrugged and scratched his chin, "Seems like it would have something to do with berries or something for scent, and fat. But i don't know how we'd get that, nothing drops it."

"Maybe we can use hide?" She suggested, "closest we have to fat, right?"

"We have irrigation pipe engrams," Vera mentioned, "we could easily get running water."

"Yeah, but we'd have to cordon off a section of the beach to the the water over here." Actually, claiming a section off the beach would open up space for other things. "If we've got time today, we can make that happen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back