• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ARK: Survival of the Fittest (Closed)

"Maybe we can invent new things to use them for?" Vera suggested, "Like... um.. well, the obsidian is really sharp. Maybe it'll make a good knife or sword?"

"Maybe..." Jack frowned and put the stones back into his implant inventory. "But right now... We gotta get back and unload, we can worry about inventing when we know where Anna is."

"Right," Vera agreed, "But it's something to think about while we are searching. Otherwise I might fall asleep."

"Yeah, maybe," Jack nodded, "Is Roan still asleep?" He figured Roan might have been, the man pulled the biggest shift of the night!

"Yea, wore himself out staying up all night," Vera replied, "I figure just let him sleep until we get home."

"Sounds like a plan," Jack nodded, "I really hope he doesn't do anything stupid, last thing we need is for Anna to be missing and Roan injured." He sighed and shifted in his seat, and pat his leg, motioning for her to sit, "Sit down, we're gonna be here a while."

Vera moved to Jack's lap, taking a seat, "ai hope Anna is ok.. we got lucky finding each other when we all died but this is different."

Settled with Vera on his lap, Jack smiled a bit, "Well, when we died, we got scattered to the wind, but..." He wrapped his arm around her waist and looked up at her, "We got back together, and now we're better than ever. And when we find Anna..." He gestured vaguely, "We'll figure something out, but we'll be a big happy family again!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back