• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Are You The One? | OOC

Would you like one big house or two adjoining houses?

• One! Everyone inside the same roof for a unified wild time!

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Two! Double the Shenanigans & fun for going over to see what the opposite sex is up to...

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

OppositeInverse

The Origin of The End.

If your match was right in front of you, would you even know it?

~CS Page~
~Interest Check~

Let's face it, you're only here for one reason: You SUCK at relationships.

This is a quest for the other half, the perfect half. 10 guys and 10 girls all live in a house for 10 weeks, and in that 10 weeks time they must find their "Perfect Match" that has been researched extensively by experts before 10 weeks are up. If all 20 people finds their opposite gender Perfect Match in that time then NOT ONLY do you have true love <3 , BUT $1 million dollazz!!!. On the other hand... if all 10 matches are NOT found, NOBODY gets money, and they could lose a chance at finding real love.

Let's face it. You've dated, you've tried, you've lusted, you've crushed, and you've loved...and for whatever reason it never goes your way. Ever. You give your heart and all to someone and it gets stepped on. Maybe someone wasn't what you thought so you took your attention and heart elsewhere...while still with that person. Maybe it was distance, or time, or ego... either way. You're here for one reason and one reason only: Is it money? Is it love? Maybe to find yourself or seek to start anew in your heart? Well, this is your chance at redemption, at fulfillment, AT LOVE!

Here, you will be housed with 19 other people besides yourself. Ten men and ten ladies. Each of you will have TEN weeks to find who we've deemed as your 'Perfect Match'. Done by professionals and experts, we've each taken your beliefs, morals, standards, demeanor, complexes, and overall heart into consideration with our testing, along with your relationship background and history as well. IF you all can find your Perfect Match within the ten week stay, you all will be walking away with not only true love... but ONE. MILLION. DOLLARS. Sounds easy enough right? Not so fast...as in those weeks you will be sure to catch feelings and latch on to other genuine people like yourself. It's a game of love, but also strategy. Will you coordinate together to walk away with the money? Or will true love conquer your soul? Only one way to find out.

Rules:

1. The ONLY way to confirm if you and your partner is a Perfect Match is the Truth Booth: A place where the voted couple enters to sync up to confirm or deny their match status. House members consider with thought about who you send into the Truth Booth, as you only get once per week. Time is of the essence.
  2. Challenges and Competitions will be administered for the housemates through the weeks for a chance for a Getaway Date: a special vacation fully paid for for you and your matched partner in order to spend time privately and bond with one another. Anywhere from 1-3 couples can win a Getaway per week. *ONLY WINNERS OF GETAWAYS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE VOTED INTO THE TRUTH BOOTH THAT WEEK*
  3. If a couple gets confirmed as a Perfect Match, they will be taken to a separate resort called the Honeymoon Suite for the duration of the 10 weeks. They will not be partaking in further challenges (because...what for?) and may do as they wish for the duration of the 10 weeks. BUT they are free to mingle and interact and still help others figure out the other matches. If a couple does NOT get confirmed, it's back to the drawing board to determine who among them could be their Perfect Match.
  4. At the end of the week, The Host will visit the house to see who's being voted into the Truth Booth, and after the voting regardless of the results, the house will all meet in front of The Beams to choose their preferred partner for the next week to come. Guys and Girls' choice will change every week to maintain balance. The Beams are spotlights that represent the number of Perfect Matches that are currently paired together, you just won't know which people they are (thus is the importance of Truth Booth). If you get all 10 at any time in one sitting, you win the million AND you get to walk away with a shot at true love, however, should you not get all 10 Perfect Matches in 10 weeks. You get NO money, and could lose your shot at finding the one true match for you.
OOC Rules

1. Obviously this will give way to suggestive and adult themes, wild partying, shenanigans, etc. IC it is encouraged and I want everyone to have a good time. BE MATURE and RESPECT RPN RULES. That being said OOC be respectful and very mindful of people's desires, ideas, opinions, etc. Open minds and hearts is literally the key to this RP IC wise, so let's practice that OOC as well.
  2. IF you have a question, plot event, or idea you'd like to implement of something that would be cool, run it by me and/or my Co-GM's Foxkid & Beauty_Belle please. Challenges will sometimes be physical activities, sometimes quiz based, could be chemistry and personal based, and sometimes major plot twists to add flare and drama. I'm always open to my peers and their creativity though, it makes the world go round to me.
  3. PLEASE realize how important you are to this RP. This is a collab RP so everyone will both feed and prosper off of the works of others involved. If you have IRL duties, or can't post for a while, let me or GM's know. Do not be selfish, not a good look. Everyone matters, with that being said no one is special. We are all equals. Except Ron Swanson.
  4. The People voted into the Truth Booth will be GM'd the results of the match, as well as the number of Beams the cast will have for that week. Once a character has chosen their partner for the week, they cannot re-pick nor can a person picked be chosen or overruled by anyone else, no matter how random/smart the pick is.
  5. WILD TF OUT. HAVE FUN!!! GO CRAZY! ENJOY IT :D !!!

Last edited:
Pastry Pastry to answer your question she probably wouldn't like long distance, she has nothing against the military it's just that she needs constant communication and to know her partner is invested in her.

Imapeople000 Imapeople000 your Cs is good, the only thing I ask it that you list your love langauges from most needed to least needed, so all five should be on there just from most to least. Thanks! ^_^

Also everyone be sure to put some sort of personal life things about your character and what they'd look for in a Perfect Match. The whole premise of the RP is that the characters for some reason do bad at finding real love. ^_^

Everyone who hasn't posted in the CS yet try to get your CS' up by Thursday!

Don't want this to lose interest :/ but I know some people have IRL duties so just make sure you let me know when to expect your CS.

The bbc on my CS got screwed up and no matter how much I go back and change it it won't fix sorry
Take your time it happens to me too. Usually what I have to do is copy the original code again and copy my current CS information to the original code template and then post it.

are you choosing who we are paired with?
Yes I have a matchmaking algorithm to pair people up, but IC they will have NO idea who it is until they go into the Truth Booth.
this is gonna b gr8
Indeed

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back