• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ARCANE { JayVik } ✧ Long-term || Adv. Lit ✧

LuckyToken

Always Exhausted
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • jayvik_arcane.gif
    Hello, and thank you for checking this out! I appreciate anyone that stops by, even if you don’t stay. But I’ll cut to the chase.

I’ve just finished my third rewatch of Arcane and, frankly, my interest in writing for this show has finally shut off my brain to anything else. I love the art style. The fluid animation. The story! The lore!! I’ve become somewhat obsessed with it. I can’t believe that I actually truly care about League of Legends now, beyond simply thinking the stories behind the playable characters were interesting. Seriously, read the character bios and short stories if you haven’t done so yet! They really are very good.

However, you do not need prior LoL lore knowledge to engage in roleplay with me. Simply having watched Arcane is adequate enough, we can figure things out together! So please consider connecting even if you feel like you may not grasp the lore in its entirety (even I get lost with it sometimes). I will likely base everything off of Arcane anyway, since it’s a legitimate masterpiece. So we can find a decent balance.

✧✧ IMPORTANT ✧✧ If you are still here, then please take some time to read through my tabs in entirety before contacting me! Especially my rules tab, so you may gauge whether or not we’d click as writing partners. Hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back