• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ara's Asian Drama, Kpop, and Anime Search Thread

Arabella Cauwell

Harry Potter and Asian Drama Ambassador

Ara's Kpop, Asian Drama, Anime Interests
Hello All, I'm Ara and I’m looking for some semi-literate to literate MxM Kpop and/or Asian Drama / Anime Rp’s .

I’m an idea person so I have a million ideas depending on which coupling you pick or if you want to do originals. I will share them with those who are interested once they tell me which couple they’d like to roleplay.

Check the tabs for Shows/Pairings I’d like to play in.

If you are Interested in roleplaying with me let me know and we'll talk details.

At the moment I will only roleplay on this site.

• - I am over 21 and I have slightly over a decade of role playing experience.

~ I don’t double since I feel that it creates an imbalance in interest. I prefer playing a couple or couples (MxM only) in one thread that myself and my rp partner can fan over and enjoy together, giving attention to any character we decide to play and their romantic interest.

~ I also prefer when groups or multiple couples can be formed that we divvy up characters and play multiple characters in the one thread. It helps move the plot and is really fun in my opinion! I also like throwing NPC’s and whatnot for realism. You can see some of this in my Rp Example tab.

~ I really like the chase, even more so than the relationship since I can get bored unless a relationship has a really amazing spin to it. I also prefer love x hate most of all, so I’d like an rp partner who doesn’t want the relationship to happen right away, although there can obviously be attraction and fighting said attraction as early as you want lol.

~ Depending on the topic I can end up writing a lot, some people like this, others are intimidated by it. I don’t need someone to write exactly as much as I do mind you, although I do expect 3+ paragraphs most of the time, unless you are amazing at getting your point across in less. Some characters are more internal and others are not. I just want my partner to be passionate about the coupling / thread with me and if my character asks questions or does things a response to those things that’s all. If you tend to write a lot too I obviously won’t mind though, since I may do it to.

~ I love comedy and romance most. Lighthearted, fairytale, fun situations, driving my characters crazy or embarassing them are kind of my thing. I am quite willing to incorporate drama but I don't enjoy very dark things or constant angst so I won't play very tragic, angsty, or horror driven threads. But fun, romance, and definitely comedy are my style.

~ I enjoy chatting by DM and talking roleplay. I don’t expect a post a day, but if you are not going to post for a while please let me know and give me an estimate of when you believe you’ll be back. My schedule is pretty insane but I usually can slip in roleplays pretty quickly and if I can’t I’ll let you know why with the same courtesy ^^.

~ If you like any of these I’d love to roleplay or even just chat about these shows if you haven’t the time for a full out one. I love talking asian dramas and kpop especially. ^^

Attachments

• 1569369021936.png
    1569369021936.png
    787.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Awesome ^^ that sounds great! In that case I have a ton of questions ^^ I'll pm you and we can figure out what we'd like to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back