• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aquothis Rebellion (still accepting!)

"Not sure yet we need to establish a way to get money, I can only do so much honestly I'm worried if I do anymore my family will get wind even though they aren't the best information gathers in the world. I'll have to talk about payrolls with the princess later. And now that I think about it I don't care for red velvet so you can have the rest of it." He said as he grabbed some of the chocolate cake and snacked on it. "Oh...what's your name? I'm Nobody." He said with a grin.

Ruune yawned. "You know, Honey, today was going to be just fine." She said, walking next to her tall summoning. Honey had dark skin and white hair, with the vibrant green eyes that signaled that he was Ruune's minion. He nodded extremely gently. "You worry too much. Everyone worries too much. Although there was some negativity, I think I can work with them." She babbled on. "I'm told to have an affect on people~"

Honey was her main summoning, the one who knew her most. Sure, her little army of disposable boys knew her like blood, but not like Honey did.
"Want some food?" She asked him. Of course, he didn't need it. They don't need to eat. Ruune was however, feeding him some fruit. Gotta keep it healthy for them. For her, junk food was always an option.

The duo made their way home.

Sahqon walked around the streets of South Province. He had finally come out of hiding from the North Province and no one that knew him was still alive. He really stood out from the crowd with his red eyes and his red hair, a single rose in a field of daisies would be a good example. He's heard of a rebellion in South Province and thought of it as an opportunity to avenge the people of East Province. Even a slightly mad demon like him was sensible enough to not take on the entire army of the king by himself, though he may take out several hundred down with him, that won't mean he will achieve his goal. He saw a store selling apples and headed over to buy some. He was slightly richer than others because of his dealings in the black market in North Province but he still used them carefully.

A young man appeared behind Ayane as she walked, "What are you doing??!" He scolded as he grabbed her shoulder. Ayane let out a scream.

"Shhh!" Stop making a fuss!" She scolded

"Seto!" She turned pouting. "Don't scare me like that!!"

"Sorry but I was worried" he frowned.

The two started bickering as siblings do.

Honey head snapped up at the immediate noise, scanning around to find the source. The Princess. His head ducked back down in disinterest, but he knew that's something Ruune would be interested in. Ruune noticed after a while, and bounced over, tugging her summoning along. "Heey! Great talk todaaay- Who's that?" She gravitated towards the male, a flirty grin on her lips. ".... Oh. OH." She squinted her eyes at him. "Oh my god! It's the-" Honey's hand came up to cover her mouth. "What cha'll doing here?~"

"Ah I'm glad you think so" she gave a small smile.

"Is this one of the rebels?" Seto asked his voice was very polite.

"Oh my, Ruune, this is Seto, my brother " she gestured towards him.

"Its a pleasure to be meeting you miss Ruune" he smiled and gave a small bow.

"I was here looking for my reckless little sister here"

@obie

Shade walks past some people talking regenizing the voice she stop and let out a soft squil and ran to say hi to the princess

((meeting and conversations))

Nether let out a sigh as he kept eating luckily he had a stomach if a bear so the chances if him getting sick is....very likely. When he heard to familiar voices he let out a sigh. "Why did I even bother to take you to your room!?". He yelled out causally as ue waited for daisy, though he was sure the princess and prince heard...well he hoped so.

[QUOTE="Noyeh]
(Oh my you were gone a while uvu; hmmm lets see... a lot more members arrived and the spoke about their plans, there was a dispute about peoples loyalty but it got resolved, they have another meeting planned in a hide out in the east (which hasn't happened yet, everyone is still in the south) doesvit help?) ;u;

[/QUOTE]

The two turned in nethers direction.

"Never mind that, I thought you were doing business" she gestured towards the cake and smirked.

Seto stared at the boy, wondering how, Ayane knew him.

@Peaceswore

(I'll just start out with him sleeping in an inn or something)

Iskali woke up with a yawn, stretching his arms, he got off of his bed with a growl. His stomach was growling badly. Only then did he remember that he was starving. Watch a sigh, he bent down to reach his bag and coat. Putting bout on, he dashed outside. He was going to be late! He needed to get to the east! But he needed to contact someone. Where could the others be? He was so lost.

StupidCupid said:
(I'll just start out with him sleeping in an inn or something)
Iskali woke up with a yawn, stretching his arms, he got off of his bed with a growl. His stomach was growling badly. Only then did he remember that he was starving. Watch a sigh, he bent down to reach his bag and coat. Putting bout on, he dashed outside. He was going to be late! He needed to get to the east! But he needed to contact someone. Where could the others be? He was so lost.
Emilia grinned as she transformed out of her hawk form in midair and landed through an open window onto the interesting warlock's back. "Hello Iskali!" she screamed out in a childish voice when they both hit the floor. "I got lost looking for you, it's really confusing out here! So you want to talk about our craft while we look for wherever you were going?"

@StupidCupid

Last edited by a moderator:
(Shoot)

(Gonna be gone again, family won't stop bugging me. Bye!)

Yuki was wondering the town and streets trying to find the meeting place.

I'm already late. Why am I even still trying? I can never be on time for anything.

She argued with herself in her head as she rushed around.

Finally she sees a group of people, one of them holding numerous cakes. Yuki recognizes one of them as the princess.

She walks up to them.

"Business?"

@Nonalaka

(I hate timezones too :P )

Iskali shrieked in surprise at the speaking bird! "What in the world!" He exclaimed. But the voice felt familiar. His heartbeat slowed down when he finally noticed that it was just Emelia. "You scared me!" He snapped, pushing himself up from the ground. Instantly, he checked his coat and satchel, checking if anything broke. With a sigh, he took out a cracked bottle with red liquids spilling out from it. Well this one is useless now.

"Yea, sure, we can talk," he said, still focused on trying to mend the broken bottle.

@Wolfette157

"Eh?" Ayane turned to look at this new girl. "And you are?" She asked, in a confused manner

Yuki curtsies to the princess.

"Yuki at your service. I was supposed to be present at the umm... gathering. I was rather late though..."

@Nonalaka

StupidCupid said:
(I hate timezones too :P )
Iskali shrieked in surprise at the speaking bird! "What in the world!" He exclaimed. But the voice felt familiar. His heartbeat slowed down when he finally noticed that it was just Emelia. "You scared me!" He snapped, pushing himself up from the ground. Instantly, he checked his coat and satchel, checking if anything broke. With a sigh, he took out a cracked bottle with red liquids spilling out from it. Well this one is useless now.

"Yea, sure, we can talk," he said, still focused on trying to mend the broken bottle.
Emilia poofed back into her regular human form, pointing at the shards of glass. "Want me to repair that for you Iskali? It's easier with rune magic."

@StupidCupid

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wolfette157

"Oh my, well I'm sure you will make it on time for the next one" she chimed. She didnt want to share any info here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back